Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (13572 Views)

How To Handle A Love- Hate Relationship / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Njgirl1: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ mynd i believe in treating people same way i will lyk to be treated by them, the christain golden rule. No matter what onila has done in the past this is a fresh thread and should be treated as such. Just see how natasha verbally pounced on her, if onila starts a stupid thread and gets insulted good and fine but in this particular thread all she asked for was a shoulder to lean on.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
Really? She just started another one with the same level of sillyness
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by 9janinja1(f): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:

And who told you I don't no d meaning of wot she said,don't indirectly try call me out its doing u no good.Y don't u run a survey on the schools that teach sex education in 9ja and your outcome should help me tell you to "Shut-up"(I do direct shots).Bite me!

you wrote foneh, nothing she wrote has to do with foneh

Natasha wrote onila hasn't been 'phocked' in years implying that onila is sexually frustrated. what school teaches children about intimate frustration ?

Mynd_44:

Probably because you just have noting to say

actually i just don't know where to start explaining things to you, the explanation is long but the koko is its in our culture to respect our elders and from what you wrote we should throw that away.

the reason i made reference to her age is because i don't think (i'm not saying i'm right) someone her age shouldn't even know what she's writing about. anyways  she's not my kid so i can't really be bothered. so whatever.

Nj girl:

tasha i understand how being on a forum like nl makes u think u are considered cool if u insult people and showcase your verbal prowess but your insults were totaly uncalled for. Heres a gal who has made her self vulnerable by opening up and u injure her further with your insults, u owe her an apology.
@ onila its quite sad what u ve faced but u have to get over it and move on and most impotantly attach value to urself and hang only with people who do same. Stay away from jerks for they scathe the mind and dont precipitate to romance section if u want mature responses, as u urslf don see, na beafing competition some people dey do here.

totally agree
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by UcLloyd: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
@Onila, I took time to read and ponder on ur words here on this thread, I know how U feel, I have put girls in ur situation and ♏♈ newest had to pour out her heart to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, it got ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ thinking and I realized how much I hurt people without realizing it, all because I wanted to be and feel like a Big Boy with Swag and no feelings, All I can say ​Ȋ̝̊̅§, U gatta dust ur self up and strive on, Life goes on, if U need someone to talk to, I'll be glad to help, here's ♏♈ email Maclloyd28@yahoo.com

NL, No thread get replied without be insulted, I never see oh
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
9ja-Ninja, The essence of an online forum is that everyone is free to express his or her own view regardless of age, sex(spambot don't dare) or race. How are you even sure Natasha is 17? Did you check my age? Am I really that old? For all you know, I am 13
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by tavon(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You are okay suga?
im not sure if this is a statement, insult or a question. hmmmn
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
Trust Mrs Chima
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
9ja-ninja:

you wrote foneh, nothing she wrote has to do with foneh

Natasha wrote onila hasn't been 'phocked' in years implying that onila is sexually frustrated. what school teaches children about intimate frustration ?
Interesting,well to be fair I tot u all were ranting about d "sex deformity" statement she made earlier.Now like I said earlier, I know tashy mouth is toxic but u jus pouncing on her bcus it came out from a gal that is 17, now to me kini big deal.Common u cant caution wat she says on nl,if anything she probs picking all dis words right here on NL.I think onila got a piece of wot she wanted,u don't go about posting hate and expect pips to treat u different when u faking a positive vibe BULLLSSSSHHHHITZzzzz IMO!.Tasha say no more on this thread its obviously bin diverted 2 u,if onila wants an apology she can go to seun for 1 msteeeew.She talks bulll and expects sympathy abeggggi

NJgal if I catch u ennnnnh,happy new year sha.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Njgirl1: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Interesting,well to be fair I tot u all were ranting about d "sex deformity" statement she made earlier.Now like I said earlier, I know tashy mouth is toxic but u jus pouncing on her bcus it came out from a gal that is 17, now to me kini big deal.Common u cant caution wat she says on nl,if anything she probs picking all dis words right here on NL.I think onila got a piece of wot she wanted,u don't go about posting hate and expect pips to treat u different when u faking a positive vibe BULLLSSSSHHHHITZzzzz IMO!.Tasha say no more on this thread its obviously bin diverted 2 u,if onila wants an apology she can go to seun for 1 msteeeew.She talks bulll and expects sympathy abeggggi

NJgal if I catch u ennnnnh,happy new year sha.
happy 2012 to u too, tnx. Every thread should be treated as a new one, wateva onila has done in d past shouldnt be used to judge her.
@9ja ninja tanx.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06am On Jan 18, 2012
Nj common shes the likes of lefu and cork, she recently opened a thread laughing her triffling asss out over a guy dat has tribal marks asking if he fought with a lion,now tell me u still expect me to treat dis thread differently knowing d demented poster has no respect or sympathy towards dat guy Bullllllshitttt "won ma fi kondo fo leti last".Onila u don jam o u go ask who send u message, fooolish railway prostituteee infact 10 finger waka u oloshiiii angry angry angry
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by tpia5: 5:13am On Jan 18, 2012
she recently opened a thread laughing her triffling asss out over a guy dat has tribal marks asking if he fought with a lion,now tell me u still expect me to treat dis thread differently knowing d demented poster has no respect or sympathy towards dat guy Bullllllshitttt

i think she's experiencing culture shock of some sort.

you can tell by the way she types that a lot of things are strange to her.

still a bit hard to figure out which direction she'll finally go eventually- the more moderate camp or the entrenched/xenophobic one.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2012
^Tpia Tpia persin na "Yi lori" u dey tell me culture shock,I don't buy that one bit mocking sum1 is bangggg out of oda.She's claiming guys torture her dis dat but on d oda threads she b Jezebel,IMO she fully well said she's an igbo gal so dat alone tells me she understand a little or 2 on morals,if her pupsi na Okoro romeo she can't escape it.I wud advice she stops forming lost and found,oniranu ikerin awon aja airport,onila I repeat u don jam angry grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 6:32am On Jan 18, 2012
Nj girl:

@ mynd i believe in treating people same way i will lyk to be treated by them, the christain golden rule. No matter what onila has done in the past this is a fresh thread and should be treated as such. Just see how natasha verbally pounced on her, if onila starts a silly thread and gets insulted good and fine but in this particular thread all she asked for was a shoulder to lean on.
Na Ogun go punish the yeye shoulder wey she dey fyn to lean on.

NONSENSE!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2012
She got exactly what she deserved and it was not even enough.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2012
[b]@NJ Girl WTF please stop making me look like a bad person or a heartless person . And no insults are not cool whether here or anywhere. , I don't need to insult anyone to be cool.  Onlia has been creating stup1d threads, in one of her thread she bragged about being pretty, and all the freebies she gets from guys, the attention, how friends are jealous because they aint all that blah blah blah, then this same person starts up this kind of thread again and you're calling shoulder? really? Go back and read my first response, I said my mind and then she wanted to show tough girl calling m e a   demented f00l. If she had the strength to insult me then she should have the strength to take in the insults I threw back at her. Why didn't she insult Oboman for his reply? why didn't you quote Oboman and tell him that wasn't necessary?   whether this is a new thread or not, anyone who has been seeing Onlia's thread will definitely take it as another of her normal threads she opens and that's easily seen through the replies on this thread.  You said treat every new thread as a new one really? So if you see a thread by lefulefu saying ''My Nigerian girlfriend has broken my heart and I'm so hurt'' You'll actually start saying lefulefu needs care and attention and is looking for a shoulder to lean on to heal his wounded heart? really? Oh please spare me, this is just one of Onlia's silly thread just look at the post its definitely not coming from a girl who has been ill treated by men. Stop acting the good Samaritan.     [/b]
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2012
NJgal,I don't care what the bone of contention is here and I'm not taking sides but I'll call you a hypocrite if you say that every thread should be treated as a new one,given how you treat the likes of lefu and cork.

If anyone cries wolf too many times without there being any,I guess you know what happens when he cries even when there's a wolf,tell me why ONILA should be treated differently. Abeg na NL we dey no one should preach what they won't or don't do.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2012
Onila got exactly what she deserves
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Igwe419: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2012
Onila is a 34 year old virgin, thrown out of her village for being ugly  undecided

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Then she should use candle sticks na
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Njgirl1: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
@tasha, badosky and freecocoa, i ve only read two of onilas previous posts, the 'how she magically turned pretty post' and the 'beauty of northern women post', so i dont know much about her posting history. Me just dey show sisterly love.
@onila see as i cum take paracetamol 4 ur headache babes cum dey throw chloroquine join am, me no get that kind strength, i for defend u but since everyone is criticizing u theres got to be something wrong.
Let me advice u, with ur posting history if u want ur posts to be taken seriously then stay like six months b4 posting again.
Btw are u related to lefulefu?
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
Precipitate? Hahahaha
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
@NJ girl all right then, no problem. smiley
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Njgirl1: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

Precipitate? Hahahaha
bros no be me na nland censor lol
Natasha,,:

@NJ girl all right then, no problem. smiley
kk gud thing u understood my point.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nj does u forward ever backward never

Wey dat Oloshi gal sef,Onila na everyday I go dey yab till u change fuckkktard angry cool
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nj girl:

bros no be me na nland censor lol
That's what make it funny
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nj girl:

@tasha, badosky and freecocoa, i ve only read two of onilas previous posts, the 'how she magically turned pretty post' and the 'beauty of northern women post', so i dont know much about her posting history. Me just dey show sisterly love.
@onila see as i precipitate  take paracetamol 4 your headache babes precipitate dey throw chloroquine join am, me no get that kind strength, i for defend u  but since everyone is criticizing u theres got to be something wrong.
Let me advice u, with your posting history if u want your posts to be taken seriously then stay like six months b4 posting again.
Btw are u related to lefulefu?

Sometimes its so obvious I am joking. I dont really care about what Natasha is blabbing about. In her mind she thinks shes so cool that she  can insult people undecided
when I want to be serious, I am serious. I dont go looking for peoples trouble, neither do I go around insulting people uncessarily
when I make silly threads I expect silly responses. . . sometimes must all the topics have to be so serious ?

Some Nigerian girls just love to be bitche\s and they will love to flaunt their bitchaness in this forum. I am expecting it and I will just ignore them
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
^Moroonnn u sound so fakeeeeee,we all know u demented and we would continue to classify u as d deranged animal dat u are.Ur write up was carefully composed to confuse Njs reasoning aint it obvious,listen here octopus with me present no sympathy shall be tendered on dis thread unless d mods decide to lock it.Did I hia u say u open silly thread? Cretin most of ur threads are insulting but to u it can b defined as silly she? U defintely bipolar no wonder all d insults seems to arr@use u shediiiiot msteeEeew!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
Dang!!!!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Moroonnn u aint gona fake swag hia,we all know u demented and we would continue to classify u as d deranged animal dat u are.your write up is composed to confuse Njs reasoning,listen here octopus with me present no sympathy shall be tendered on dis thread unless d mods decides to lock it.Did I hia u say u open silly thread? Cretin u come up with hate and dats jokes or silly stunts 2 u? U defintely bipolar no wonder all d insults seems to arr@use u shediiiiot msteeEeew!

Typical . .I dont give a f-uck of what you think about me. Thats what you are known for. Nairaland Resident B-itch

You think I give a fuc-k of what an ugly mouth infested female bit-ch thinks about me online.

If you detest me so Much then why do you reply to my threads ?? why cant you just ignore them? that shows you are obsessed and interested in them. bloody as-shole!!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
onila:

Typical . .I dont give a f-uck of what you think about me. Thats what you are known for. Nairaland Resident B-itch

You think I give a fuc-k of what an ugly mouth infested female bit-ch thinks about me online.

If you detest me so Much then why do you reply to my threads ?? why cant you just ignore them? that shows you are obsessed and interested in them. bloody as-shole!!
Yes jus wat I wanted from sum1 obviously clueless about her family tree.Bi@tch talk to badosky were u m0lested in d cellar by a nigerian man? Speak forth so we can help sort your therapy,detest lol anoda sympathy line listen don play that with me ok.U took upon ursef to openly curse out my brudas and daddies indirectly so ITS ON! Morrrafuckerrrr.Na craze dey cure craze, and no am not interested in a product of a fling.Badosky is here to calm you d fawck down,I noticed your triffling azzzzz parading your stupidityyy wey bck but kept mute.Now ama show you wot time it is blawwddy Tampon. Gen! Gen! cool
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Yes jus wat I wanted from sum1 obviously clueless about her family tree.Bi@tch talk to badosky were u m0lested in d cellar by a nigerian man? Speak forth so we can help sort your therapy,detest lol anoda sympathy line listen don play that with me ok.U took upon ursef to openly curse out my brudas and daddies indirectly so ITS ON! Morrrafuckerrrr.Na craze dey cure craze, and no am not interested in a product of a fling.Badosky is here to calm you d fawck down,I noticed your triffling azzzzz parading your stupidityyy wey bck but kept mute.Now ama show you wot time it is blawwddy Tampon. Gen! Gen! cool

I thought u will come up with something better

leave me the F-uck alone!!!!!!!! leave my threads!!!!. DONT COMMENT ON THEM. If the moderators dont see anything wrong with my threads then you can go and chok-e on bleach! Busy Body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.