Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (13573 Views)

How To Handle A Love- Hate Relationship / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by freecocoa(f): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2012
Well NRI PRIEST and co,you are not regular posters in the Romance section so I don't expect you to understand what we are talking about,ONILA is a nuisance in this section,no one is hating her just giving her what she asked for.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2012
lefulefu:

this idowu babe na real agbero girl grin
Oloshi which part of ur ribs needs superglue
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2012
r231:

we have to get the cheap one cus of fuel subsidy cheesy grin
So you agree that you are on crack right?
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by queensmith: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2012
LOL that tweet even shows how stable or unstable tiwa savage probably is. So because ONE PERSON expressed his opinion on her looks u now want to cry? yes nigerian men are awful but the evidence existed long before this tiwa savage palava. . . .who is she btw?

you need to go on the daily mail and read the comments about rihanna, a woman who is 10/10. dont bother yourself with hateful people.

I also need to add, Nigerian men= terrible people. If you can avoid them do so at absolutely all costs. Relationship wise sha. I cant think of a worse nationality to choose for dating. . . my2cents
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by annawhite(f): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oloshi which part of ur ribs needs superglue
bia dis woman,why u no hala me make i cum pluk onila eyes 4 u
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by annawhite(f): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
Idowu no mind NL,i hate dis *precipitate* of a word.
Queensmith not again!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
annawhite:

bia dis woman,why u no hala me make i precipitate pluk onila eyes 4 u
My only Olivia wey de fanta mi,mama nata u no say u jus offload I no wan stress ur kpecus.Onila not fit drink custard wiv straw na,her mattter no serious I dey pet am.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by annawhite(f): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

My only Olivia wey de fanta mi,mama nata u no say u jus offload I no wan stress ur kpecus.Onila not fit drink custard wiv straw na,her mattter no serious I dey pet am.
ba wahala! But make i borrow u one of dem nah! U fit return am wen im don turn 2yrs
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
^loool no I wud have 1 wen he's 18,deal or no deal?
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
oshi
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Limaoscar: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Onila, there are still a lot of good Naija men out there so don't generalise . BTW MsDarkskin has a bit of advise for you hope 've seen her superb post.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
Onila is a pest and she would not change
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by annawhite(f): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

why u dey pour me saliva na
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by thegeorgy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
please haf mercy on onila, bikko nu.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

freecocoa:

Well NRI PRIEST and co,you are not regular posters in the Romance section so I don't expect you to understand what we are talking about,ONILA is a nuisance in this section,no one is hating her just giving her what she asked for.

LAWD!!  grin  grin  grin  grin

thegeorgy:

please haf mercy on onila, bikko nu.

yes o! the babe don suffer.  grin

Limaoscar:

@Onila, there are still a lot of good Naija men out there so don't generalise . BTW MsDarkskin has a bit of advise for you hope 've seen her superb post.

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin
Errm, i, she are, no, uhmm, chei, you know, i mean, arrgh, mmm, ok. . . brb! grin grin

take it easy. . . grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 4:45am On Jan 23, 2012
Rano strolls in. . . Strolls out, immediately!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by klear(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ Onila, deal wit ur probs behind closed doors & stop telling d whole world if u cant take d good, bad & d ugly responses. If d heat is 2 much, dnt venture n2 d kitchen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.