Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,370 members, 7,853,656 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (13586 Views)

How To Handle A Love- Hate Relationship / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Scash(f): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
every one dt replies actually enjoys it. . . So no one is taking any of the complaints or arguements here seriously
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
IbroSaunks:

no one is arguing here. besides, we are all free to voice our opinions here, as long as they are not insultive. also, she's enjoying all this!

true. very true.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Araboy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^^

Hey Anna  shocked
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Araboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by oziomatv(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
SEUN and his moderators must be on cheap crack for allowing this topic hit front page.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
IbroSaunks:

@natasha what happened to your last profile pic? smiley
lol nothing

ogbeche77:

He be like say this onila and moderator dey enta each other,  3 of her lame post are on the frontpage
lmao  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by IbroSaunks(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
yikes! I wish she realize that this is constructive criticism and not "hating"!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by BABE3: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

Now I know Seun and his mods are responsible for this stuppid threads and their starters,after all the more fights the more money. Nansense
Scash:

Pls o! Can someone correct me if i seem to be discombobulated.
   But why is/are Onilas threads gracing the front page? Soon Lefulefu wld demand to av his there too.
   Looks its d moderators dt are discombobulated. undecided
oziomatv:

SEUN and his moderators must be on cheap crack for allowing this topic hit front page.  

Moderators are not responsible for putting topics on the front page. Seun and Mukina2 are.

Moderators can only recommend topics for the front page. And trust me, we hardly do that.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by IbroSaunks(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
@natasha oya plix put it back na cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
oziomatv:

grin grin

Araboy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

bro, you're scaring me. undecided grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by oziomatv(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
BABE!:

Moderators are not responsible for putting topics on the front page. Seun and Mukina2 are.

Moderators can only recommend topics for the front page. And trust me, we hardly do that.

Then how do they make it, after 2pages of no brain replies? your thread hit bill board chart?
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by IbroSaunks(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
I guess that's what the shoutbox archive is about!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by BABE3: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
oziomatv:

Then how do they make it,?

I'm not Seun, neither am I Mukina2.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
BABE!:

but are you Onila?
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by oziomatv(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
BABE!:

Babe! am not against u pls.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by mpmp: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
@onila,

I think you should change the title of this your other thread to UGLY SHOCK: BEFORE I WAS PRETTY.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-848381.0.html

Perhaps thats why Nigerian men dont like you.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

but are you Onila?
grin grin grin grin grin
Errm, i, she are, no, uhmm, chei, you know, i mean, arrgh, mmm, ok. . . brb! grin grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by MadDog1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
I like this Onila
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by TImberry(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
Bouygues Construction
1, avenue Eugène Freyssinet
Guyancourt
78061 St-Quentin-en-Yvelines
France:

Under the office of Jean-Claude Tostivin, Senior Vice President (Group Human Resources and Administration)

International Employment Opportunity
Conatct:MARTIN .D.ZIPA
Tel : +33 75 15 28 804
Tel. :+33 (0) 30 60 33 00
Fax : +33(0) 30 60 48 61
BouyguesConstruction@worker.
comhttp://www.bouygues-construction.com

We offer employment to non Skilled Worker and skilled workeremployment opportunity to hard working men that is qualified (man power)on to take up some post from any part of the world. Civil engineering, real estate development, media, telecommunications service.

Non skilled worker is needed on construction projects, maintenance of a new shared-track rail infrastructure (freight and passenger trains) between Nîmes and Montpellier. Of the total track length of 80 km, 60 km will be main line and 20 km will be connecting track. and other manpower's projects.

Every year we employ between 200 TO 500 non Europe citizens (EEA national) from all over the world: skilled worker and non skilled worker
We offer CDI (long) contract and CDD (shot) contract With working permits in France

Vacancies is available now for all aspects,and non aspects The average monthly income for each Job is between 3,400.00 to 6,500.00 EUROS. If you are interested, kindly reply with your CV and copy of passport to the above email,only hard working and serious candidates are welcome .

Pass this offer on to people you think that will be interested.
thanks for your cooperation
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
Onila,carry go lil sister; nobi you talk say make you fine pass them haterz !!! See freechoco dey bash her own sister; what has this girl done wrong to you ppl to desend on her like locust on honey!! All the awo omo oily food deu here dey bash one girl ?? You guys are frustrated with ur lives !!
NRI PRIEST SAYS IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT OBSESSED WITH ONILA YOU SHOULD SHOW IT BY IGNORING HER THREADS!!

Weak ass fools!!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
mpmp:

@onila,

I think you should change the title of this your other thread to UGLY SHOCK: BEFORE I WAS PRETTY.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-848381.0.html

Perhaps thats why Nigerian men dont like you.
Oga mp3 I disagree she needs to change it to

MAKEOVER:SHE-GOAT TO FEMALE-PIG ANIMALS FIND ME ATTRACTIVE
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
When did Miss anorexia become a mod? Things are really going south on NL
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
Dump person this OP is.  Maybe the problem is you, Be good and smart and you going to attract great men.

Stop saying we are being raised by dogs just because of one man's stupidity.  undecided undecided   Stop branding all 9ja men as the same, makes you look dumb, and a dumb girl will always attract a dumber boy.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
Onila is just looking for attention. She is one of those people who were not hugged when they were young
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by r231(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
oziomatv:

we have to get the cheap one cus of fuel subsidy cheesy grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by doofanc: 1:34am On Jan 22, 2012
I like this lady
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Rocktation(f): 2:08am On Jan 22, 2012
Hε̲̣r name actually reminds M̶̲̅ε̲̣ of plantation boys. How did they end up again?
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by aNew9ja(m): 5:22am On Jan 22, 2012
Dear NLanders,

Please allow Onila some breadth of fresh air. I beg biko. She didn't expect the backlash from her post.

I honestly think she craves attention (most ladies do anyway). However, bringing we 9ja men down isn't the key. Yes men are dogs, goats, e.t.c but we do have goodness inherent in us as well. As we have bad men, so do we have bad women.

So Onila, do take heart. Be nice and you might soon find your very own Prince charming - not me, I'm TAKEN! grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 22, 2012
this idowu babe na real agbero girl grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2012
obo_man:

Dump person this OP is. Maybe the problem is you, Be good and smart and you going to attract great men.

Stop saying we are being raised by dogs just because of one man's stupidity. undecided undecided Stop branding all 9ja men as the same, makes you look dumb,

and a dumb girl will always attract a dumber boy.
I dey tel u! That was just where my anger came from.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by kaboninc(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2012
@Onila, I honestly believe you have a reason for putting this thread up. Yes some men are funny but not all. Moreso, its funny how you've kept all the insults thrown at you. It says something good about you. And talks about MATURITY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Can You Hit This Girl (photos) / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Askmen.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.