Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (13571 Views)

How To Handle A Love- Hate Relationship / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Amya(f): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
phewwww! well, all is well that ends well. sincerely, i clearly just think you all are just extending her 15min of fame by the whole barage back and forth. The best way to treat complusive silly thread openers like Onila is to simply ignore her. Trading insults with her is just bringing your self down to her level which is not just cool. @freecocoa and Idowuogbo i wasn't tryna pick a fight.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
Amya:

phewwww! well, all is well that ends well. sincerely, i clearly just think you all are just extending her 15min of fame by the whole barage back and forth. The best way to treat complusive silly thread openers like Onila is to simply ignore her. Trading insults with her is just bringing your self down to her level which is not just cool. @freecocoa and Idowuogbo i wasn't tryna pick a fight.
So, u had something like the embolded above, up ur sleeves, and decided to come up with the innitial? undecided undecided

Wel, I must confess that am so impressed with this post. I take back wharreva I had said earlier, and MAN ENOUGH to say, I AM SORRY!!!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
you people should just ignore the puta
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Amya(f): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ranosky, it's cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 3:49am On Jan 20, 2012
10x
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by valencia25(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
It's all about religion here, I've done my part by sharing it ooo A must Read for all!!! http://naijamediaworld..com/2012/01/must-read-for-all.html?spref=tw
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
We refuse to go to your blog. Na by force?
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by tlops(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
Closed!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by UKBobo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
My girlfriend Funmi - said that she stopped dating Nigerian men because the ones she met in Nigeria and here in England tended to lie and treat them bad, have temper and do not know how to treat a woman very well.

The guys I have met seemed to spend a lot of attention on external things (car, clothes, jewellery) and maybe do not understand that women just crave to be loved and listened too.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
another of my threads on the front page

I got haters in this romance section cool

the more the haters the more my threads make 20 pages and off course the front page cool
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by ARareGem(f): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
The threads that get to the front page these days just make me wonder. undecided
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by kizito96(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
This Emergency Stars in Nija should learn from foreign stars how to manage success.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by freecocoa(f): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
Now I know Seun and his mods are responsible for this stuppid threads and their starters,after all the more fights the more money. Nansense
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
more haters tongue cool
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^ grin grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by IbroSaunks(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila:

another of my threads on the front page

I got haters in this romance section  cool

the more the haters the more my threads make 20 pages and off course the front page  cool
omg! not again! I'm not trying to be rude or hurtful, but it's obvious you are an attention seeker (at least on nairaland)! 90% of your threads are about you, and you hardly ever create threads about good topics that would be nice to discuss about. your thread gets to the frontpage, who cares sooner or later newer threads come and yours wouldn't be there anymore! you don't get a medal or anything, and there are posters here that don't create threads much but are still well regarded for their posts.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

Now I know Seun and his mods are responsible for this stuppid threads and their starters,after all the more fights the more money. Nansense
LOL So you didn't know?
ARareGem:

The threads that get to the front page these days just make me wonder. undecided
no be only you dey wonder oh
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
IbroSaunks:

omg! not again! I'm not trying to be rude or hurtful, but it's obvious you are an attention seeker (at least on nairaland)! 90% of your threads are about you, and you hardly ever create threads about good topics that would be nice to discuss about. your thread gets to the frontpage, who cares sooner or later newer threads come and yours wouldn't be there anymore! you don't get a medal or anything, and there are posters here that don't creates threads much but are still well regarded for their posts.

most of my threads are not about me. Dont judge me based on only two threads
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
tongue haters keep coming. Nairaland's resident Bi%thes. .they cant get over me
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila:

tongue haters keep coming. Nairaland's resident Bi%thes. .they cant get over me

I know that's %$^&^$& right. tongue

HATERS! CARRY ON H%^%&&#S!! grin grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
Onila you are nothing but a big foool,see as person dey rejoice say her thread dey front page,anyways no surprise you prolly see it as a big achievement.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I know that's %$^&^$& right.  tongue

HATERS! CARRY ON H%^%&&#S!!  grin grin

cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
He be like say this onila and moderator dey enta each other, 3 of her lame post are on the frontpage
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by IbroSaunks(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
@onila. oh no, I'm not judging you based on two threads, I visit the romance section too. even if 90% is far-fetched, most of your threads still are. who the heck creates a thread about someone being nice to them
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by IbroSaunks(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
@natasha what happened to your last profile pic? smiley
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Scash(f): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
Pls o! Can someone correct me if i seem to be discombobulated.
   But why is/are Onilas threads gracing the front page? Soon Lefulefu wld demand to av his there too.
   Looks its d moderators dt are discombobulated. undecided
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
HAVE YOU DATED OR INTERRACTED WITH ALL NAIJA MEN,ITS JUST LIKE AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT BLACK MEN
DONT GET ME WRONG SOME MEN REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY ARE FROM ARE JUST NOT RIGHT BUT TO GENERALISE IS TOTALLY WRONG
MAYBE THE MEN YOU ARE MESSING WITH ARE NO GOOD OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT URSELF ALSO,NOT SUDGESTING ANYTHING BUT GENERALIZING IS RATHER LAME AND TOO FAR FETCHED
oops,just saw i typed in caps b4 anyone assumes i am angry,not angry just high
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
hahhaha me loving this Onila chick already. Funny asszz chick. grin  grin   grin  grin  grin  grin People get over it. If the thread is lame/stoopid, then don't post in it. Simple. No one is forcing anyone, is not an obligation to post in just one thread. There are so many sections on NL with thousands of threads go look for what fit your interest. Ridiculous argument if you ask me. tongue

Next. cool
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
rokiatu:

hahhaha me loving this Onila chick already. Funny asszz chick. grin  grin   grin  grin  grin  grin People get over it. If the thread is lame/stoopid, then don't post in it. Simple. No one is forcing anyone, is not an obligation to post in just one thread. There are so many sections on NL with thousands of threads go look for what fit your interest. Ridiculous argument if you ask me. tongue

Next. cool

Wifey. kiss kiss
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2012
Right back at ya. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by IbroSaunks(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
rokiatu:

Next. cool
no one is arguing here. besides, we are all free to voice our opinions here, as long as they are not insultive. also, she's enjoying all this!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by annawhite(f): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
Nehi nehi nehi nehi i dey laff indian lafta!

Onila whassup wit u and naija guys?ave been praying for a female version of lelefu but dang you are taking it too far. . . Leave my brothers alone will you?
*hides a smile*
even oga ranosky dey hala so tay saliva dey commot from im mouth and veins dey tangle for im neck.
*keeps a straight face*onila be warnd for idowu,i strip u nakd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. / What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.