Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (24989 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by panafrican(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
American greedy corporates have succeeded in diverting  OCCUPY WALL STREET  MOVEMENT.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Totus: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
Asari-dokubo should understand that GEJ was voted for by all Nigeria and not Ijaw alone.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
donigspain:

@Alj harem,  I don't allow myself to be drawn into vulgar virtual wars plz. Sorry to disappoint you. BTW, I now see you have got lots of time on your hand. No wonder you have a catalog of anti-Igbo literatures where u simply rush in to copy and paste for us here in NL. My humble advice: Get a life!, No offense meant pleaseeeee.

what anti-igbo ? ani't you anti-Nigerian ?

what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander .

ideeiot nyamaria animal.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
I am popping Champagne and celebrating with folks because Ijaws now know who has been snitching on them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
alj harem:

what anti-igbo ? ani't you anti-Nigerian ?

what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander .

ideeiot nyamaria animal.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

So much hate.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by BlackBaron: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
Edited.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by 989900: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
No, you demand Jonathan's ouster because you consider him a second-class citizen unqualified to lead you. Stop lying to yourself. You like his oil but you do not like him.

It's so sad you have this inferiority complex hard wired into your system. The cyber world makes such a convenient place to talk to different kinds of people even fools
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by AjanleKoko: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
Niger Delta Perspective: Now that it is our turn to chop, the rest of you can get lost embarassed
Ibos jumping on any bandwagon as usual, seeking a ticket out of Yoruba-Hausa domination grin

Script never changes. This country tire me, I swear cry
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by anataala: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
asari ois a mad man, with negative attitude soon he will be impesched and nothing will happen to oil cos is not niger delta resources alone is for all Nigerian and with this kind of tribal attitutdw i dont think any responsible Nigerian will for ever cast his vote for area boys
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nchara:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

So much hate.

Yes there is HATE FOR YOU AND UR LIKES. you igbos on NL tribalise everything like goats

even ur leaders act childish and silly like you all. what a shame.

Infact I should not even be dragged into this rubbish with u. I am done here angry
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
I dare Dokubo and his gang of terrorists to trespass one fulani village. Sometimes my ppl are too peaceful for their own liking. 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria (Yorubas) should not even glance at those rotten fishes. tongue

May Hausa and Yorubas continue to give them more reason to defend with their blood. 

So we all know GEJ or any Eastern Nigerian wont be president anytime soon. aiight.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by donigspain(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
@Alj harem, All I see is FRUSTRATION. Thank u Lord for opening the eyes of my Ijaw brethren to understanding. Help them also to keep aright with this recent development. Ndi Igbo pop champagne!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
In the South-South region and the South-East generally, most stakeholders seem indifferent on petrol subsidy removal. [size=28pt]Dissenting voices had not been allowed to publicly air their views through peaceful demonstrations.[/size] It is difficult to assess the true position of the common man from the area.

Bunch of cowards lol. Dem too dey fear o grin

Communism (SE) at it's best. And Tribalism (SS).
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by teejan: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
Who the hell is Asari Dokubo? that shows the calibre of folks in the Niger-Delta,short sighted,mental retards,U can imagine a Bayelsa state with 8 local govts still being ranked as one of Nigerias poorest,in all ramifications,Shame on the N/Delta elites for allowing a misfit like Asari high jack an issue of national concern,inept people! tongue tongue
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by ezeagu(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan will be the last official president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. See you later.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by ezeagu(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So we all know GEJ or any Eastern Nigerian wont be president anytime soon. aiight.

Yes, Goodluck Jonathan will never be president. Good observation.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by PointB: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
***Yawns***
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by teejan: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
eeeeeediots
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by humblebee: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
GEJ is in that office by luck and im sure he's gonna run out of it soon, slow ediot and to that stupid Asari, he had better get a life before its too late
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by sheyguy: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
@alj_harem, nice article. I hope they learn and adjust their culture like a constitution just like the writer suggested.

@topic, OBJ ruled for 8yrs and we all know his greatest enemies were his kinsmen in his hometown followed by his state and region respectively. Like someone pointed out Gej's village isn't Dubai yet. Lets watch and see.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
Majority of us ijaws see Asari and his cohorts as common criminals, oil thieves and terrorists with heads sunken in the depths of cowardice.

We joined the protests with other Nigerians to say enough is enough and these bastards speak only for themselves.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by ezeagu(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2012
alj harem:

Yes there is HATE FOR YOU AND your LIKES. you igbos on NL tribalise everything like goats

even your leaders act childish and silly like you all. what a shame.

Infact I should not even be dragged into this rubbish with u. I am done here angry

Now the kettle has finally reached whistling point, kindly change your location to a non-nyamaria state.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2012
1stCitizen:

Majority of us ijaws see Asari and his cohorts as common criminals, oil thieves and terrorists with heads sunken in the depths of cowardice.

We joined the protests with other Nigerians to say enough is enough and these bastards speak only for themselves.

I hope you tell Nchara and other igbo ideeiot here to shut their mouth. Of course it has NEVER been about a SS president but a Nigerian president and because of that IBB, ABACHA, OBJ  are all kanuri, nupe and yoruba and are the most HATED NIGERIAN PRESIDENT TODAY by all ethni group and Nigerian

We need to stop all this pettiness and look beyond all this.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by onyengbu: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2012
Where are all of u calling for impeachment and for GEJ to be given the gadafi treatment.
Where are you?!
Just a simple statement from an ex militant and everyone suddenly remembered they are fighting for subsidy and not regime change.
I never knew i will ever have to thank asari for anything but one thing is certain, tomorrow people are going to #occupy with their brains and not occupy their brain!

Model of the story: bakare and his 'impeachment' cronies are bitter nigerians who will help uwazurike actualize biafra even before ojukwu is buried!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by mbulela: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2012
Asari is a businessman. I understand his logic.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by backbelle: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2012
It is sad when some people think sentiments in thiS time we should all join hands and fight against corruption and mis management of public fund. So sad and don't see this country together in few,I mean very few years to come, pity
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by kettykin: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2012
the time is coming when all oil company hq will have to relocate to niger delta the cheating and oppression is getting out of hand , imagne people from non oil states campaignin for oils subsidy and threatening to impeach gej who is from an oil producing zone, it will no longer be tolerated.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by phreakabit(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2012
[size=14pt]UP South South!!!!
[/size]
BTW let us just have an SNC

South South have Oil in abundance

South East have Petrochemical and a host of other resources not necessarily mentioned here

The Yorubas are blessed with FISH!

The North had the groundnut pyramids, and currently have onion, camels and deserts  

We are all blessed and rich in our individual ways. Lets all just go our separate ways, since its obvious things aren't working as we hoped they will.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Jay5000(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2012
It's almost impossible to find an objective Bayelsan capable of any level of critical thinking. Most of them, like many other Nigerians, have been indoctrinated deeply with regional and ethnic sentiments that they will agree that "the sky is green and grass is blue", as long as a "kinsman" or their leaders (e.g Asari Dokubo or Clark)said so.  I expected Jonathan to thoroughly address the issue of underdevelopment and neglect Niger Deltans have been subjected to for decades but he has done absolutely nothing for his people. The East-West road (the only major route through the region) is a disaster. No roads, no bridges, no power,  no security, no improved marine transportation, nothing. Even when subsidy was in place, petrol sold for up to N300 in the creeks and has doubled since January, while their "kinsman" is the president. GEJ has failed the ND people more than any president (including OBJ and Abacha) in the history of Nigeria, and yet, here they are threatening hell if he is removed. They forget that Nigerians, especially southerners fought for him during the Yar'adua saga and voted him into power in the last election. What they also don't realize is that it is impossible for Niger Deltans to defeat 9ja in an open war; and that reason they have gotten away with all the militancy is because the government has always tried to deal with the issue diplomatically and within the dictates of democracy. If ever the situation degenerates into a full blown war, they will be shelled, starved and slaughtered waaaay faster than they think; just like the millions of Ibos during the civil war. Apparently, they learnt nothing from Odi.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2012
ezeagu:

Now the kettle has finally reached whistling point, kindly change your location to a non-nyamaria state.

am sorry for the statement. Of course I was addressing Nchara and co
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2012
Hahaha! We will support Obasanjo- OPC

http://allafrica.com/stories/200312020624.html

Faseun Canvasses Support for Obasanjo

Tokunbo Adedoja

2 December 2003

Lagos — Traffic was yesterday brought to a stand-still for about three hours on the old toll-gate/ 7up axis in Ikeja following a rally organised in support of President Olusegun Obasanjo by the founder leader of the Oodua Peoples Congress(OPC), Dr. Fredrick Faseun.

The rally, which kicked off at about 11am was attended by hundreds of members of the Yoruba militia group from various parts of Lagos and neigbouring states in the Southwest. Faseun Canvasses Support for Obasanjo

Tokunbo Adedoja

2 December 2003

Lagos — Traffic was yesterday brought to a stand-still for about three hours on the old toll-gate/ 7up axis in Ikeja following a rally organised in support of President Olusegun Obasanjo by the founder leader of the Oodua Peoples Congress(OPC), Dr. Fredrick Faseun.

The rally, which kicked off at about 11am was attended by hundreds of members of the Yoruba militia group from various parts of Lagos and neigbouring states in the Southwest. Dec 2, 2003 – "They think because he does not enjoy Yoruba support, they want to , force Obasanjo out of office, we will tell them what OPC stands for",

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by phreakabit(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2012
Nchara:

Hahaha! We will support Obasanjo- OPC

Faseun Canvasses Support for Obasanjo

Tokunbo Adedoja

2 December 2003

The rally, which kicked off at about 11am was attended by hundreds of members of the Yoruba militia group from various parts of Lagos and neigbouring states in the Southwest.

RFLMAO!!! I was googling it just before I saw your post!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno / Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? / Nigeria’s Social Media Bill: The Dangerous Implications By Techcabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.