Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? (20711 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry / Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. / Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
logica:

Monkey, let me teach you English and some logic (apparently you learnt from your father who's obviously a bigot and not very smart - passed on from father to son). When you are indifferent about something, you WILL NOT BOTHER to observe. I know logic is not your forte though, but saying you are indifferent about something and then observing that same thing is nothing but an irony/oxymoron or what ever you want to call it.

in·dif·fer·ent  (n-dfr-nt, -dfrnt)
adj.
1. Having no particular interest or concern; apathetic

In case you have used the dictionaries in your house to wipe your a$$, you can check online. Fvcking australopithecus.

Dämn!! Dämn!! pikin, why are you so stüpid and irredeemably brain dead. Indifferent means ''not taking a position for or against'' and does not negate the tendency to observe.

When nations said that they were indifferent (non alliance) to the conflict that was rocking the USA and the USSR in the 60's known as the cold war, it did not mean that they were not observing the events that were unfolding.

Pikin, you are lost. I pity your employer because they would have to explain every project thrice before it could simmer into your okpokoro ishi.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by OneNaira6: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
alj harem:

I doubt you are urhobo

what does ezer mean in Urhobo ? lol

btw adjaoghene afioto thinking undecided you aghwaghwa ibabode

that is if you are urhobo u should understand wink

Dude you clearly do not know SS at all. The man most likely is urhobo.

I think you should take your advice to. You very much hate igbo, can deny it if you want but your writing style proves it.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by ezer(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
alj harem:
Quote from: ezer on Today at 04:41:36 PM

Errr! I am urhobo n I love igbo, that's all, dislike yorubas a lot.they r highly unreliable, just give them a space, they want to take over the whole space, they tried to take over my pops company just because my pop made one an MD, trust my dad he fired all of their asses, guess they r licking their wound somwhere in ogbomoso, lol

I doubt you are urhobo

btw adjaoghene afioto thinking you aghwaghwa ibabode

that is if you are urhobo u should understand

Alhj boko haram,you are a very foolish nonentity, Bw ezer is not an urhobo name.it is a biblical name oh well u r moslem n so I dnt expect u to know that,
And as for whether am urhobo or not,I don't owe u any explanation, if u like believe if not don't, I don't fhucking care, that is all!
I think I have made my point clear enough n I repeat I dislike yorubas cos they r unreliable.if u can't deal with that,swallow shit pills.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by OneNaira6: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^^A word of advice to Yoruba up here

Stop misinterpreting indifferent to hatred.

in·dif·fer·ent/inˈdif(ə)rənt/
Adjective:
Having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned:
Neither good nor bad; mediocre:

in·dif·fer·ent   [in-dif-er-uhnt, -dif-ruhnt]  Show IPA
adjective
without interest or concern; not caring; apathetic: his indifferent attitude toward the suffering of others.
having no bias, prejudice, or preference; impartial; disinterested.
neither good nor bad in character or quality; average; routine: an indifferent specimen.
not particularly good, important, etc.; unremarkable; unnotable: an indifferent success; an indifferent performance.
of only moderate amount, extent, etc.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by aljharem(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
ezer:

alj harem:
Quote from: ezer on Today at 04:41:36 PM

Errr! I am urhobo n I love igbo, that's all, dislike yorubas a lot.they r highly unreliable, just give them a space, they want to take over the whole space, they tried to take over my pops company just because my pop made one an MD, trust my dad he fired all of their asses, guess they r licking their wound somwhere in ogbomoso, lol

I doubt you are urhobo

btw adjaoghene afioto thinking you aghwaghwa ibabode

Alhj boko haram,you are a very foolish nonentity, Bw ezer is not an urhobo name.it is a biblical name oh well u r moslem n so I dnt expect u to know that,
And as for whether am urhobo or not,I don't owe u any explanation, if u like believe if not don't, I don't fhucking care, that is all!
I think I have made my point clear enough n I repeat I dislike yorubas cos they r unreliable.if u can't deal with that,swallow poo pills.

who cares who you are.

Abeg tranlate the written Urhobo I gave to you . Of course u own no explnation but translate

btw adjaoghene afioto thinking  you aghwaghwa ibabode

Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by aljharem(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude you clearly do not know SS at all. The man most likely is urhobo.

I think you should take your advice to. You very much hate igbo, can deny it if you want but your writing style proves it.

I do not hate igbos, so all of a sudden I hate igbos because i asked an imposter to translates his language ?

Abegi angry

moreover how does Urhobo affect you ? or are you urhobo now ?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by aljharem(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
all of a sudden an Igbo urhobo man can not translate his langauge. It reminds me of Dalover as well who claim Isoko but cannot translate isoko.

What a shame. This is how this animals cause hate between ethnic groups even among themselves who want the non-bigoted igbos to be bigots against the north or SW.

Take a look at all forum, internet blog even national newspapers, Once you see an insult, it is likely to be from igbo to yorubas and sometimes hausas (when there is killing in the north)

When they talk they would shout SS/SE and Middle belt as if anyone cares what region you are from.

PEOPLE JUST WANT GOOD GOVERNANCE AND A GOOD COUNTRY. No one has time for all this your petty hate.

Go to modernghana, see the hate

republic reporters, etc see hate

Abeg you people need to go take a chill pill and let people rest. The civil war is what is hurting you people and it is understandable but what is totally unacceptable is blaming others for Ojukwu's and Nnamdi's mistake.

What is totally unacceptable is inciting hate on HAUSAS AND YORUBAS.

It is unacceptable and totally wrong. OK let people rest already

Today I am friends with afam4eve real life and in as much as I read some of his comments here, all i do is laugh because I know he can never meant it but reacting to some comments here which I understand because I also fall for the same trap.

Well that is afam4eve what about like of Nchara, willy.willy etc I am not to sure but as you can see people are not really bothered about it because we believe that life is too short for someone to be harbouring hate.

abeg [size=13pt]you people not only on NairaLand but all over the internet should take a chill pill. [/size]
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by blackboi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
Omo Yoruba ni mi oh! I was born in Zaria in the late 80's, grew up with some Igbo families and mingle well with my Hausa brothers. Now you knw I have nothing against the igbos and the civil-war-thing. I love my Nigeria people!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by OneNaira6: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
alj harem:

I do not hate igbos, so all of a sudden I hate igbos because i asked an imposter to translates his language ?

Abegi  angry

moreover how does Urhobo affect you ? or are you urhobo now ?

Dude. A blind beginner on NL can even see you hate Igbo with passion. Exclude this post, your past post still hints with passion and on top of that your two-faceness. You are another daynoknu but two-faced.

No I'm not a member of Urhobo, I'm not like you I don't claim every ethnicity in the book when it suits me, but I am from SS. I know the behavior, the feelings SS groups have for others
An average SS do not hate Yoruba but just like Igbo, they are indifferent to Yoruba. Neither love nor hate. Beaf is a urhobo man, a clear example. Ezer is most likely an Urhobo man and or woman.
That feeling isn't excluded to Yoruba but towards all three main tribes including Igbo and Hausa.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by tpia5: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
just like Igbo, they are indifferent to Yoruba.

in what way exactly is igbo indifferent to yoruba?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by logica(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
Bandit C.:

Dämn!! Dämn!! pikin, why are you so stüpid and irredeemably brain dead. Indifferent means ''not taking a position for or against'' and does not negate the tendency to observe.

When nations said that they were indifferent (non alliance) to the conflict that was rocking the USA and the USSR in the 60's known as the cold war, it did not mean that they were not observing the events that were unfolding.

Pikin, you are lost. I pity your employer because they would have to explain every project thrice before it could simmer into your okpokoro ishi.
LOL. At least I have a "job", unlike the "indifferent" dude who spends his days at his father's company documenting how many women come to visit the Yoruba men in the company. What kind of man would even admit to such a shameful existence? Not having anything going for you to the point that it's the "women visit schedule" of other men you sit to study. How lame. Loser.

If nations are indifferent even as you pointed out, they will not go as far as sitting down to study the activities of any of the parties (since they have better things doing). That's indifference.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by aljharem(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude. A blind beginner on NL can even see you hate Igbo with passion. Exclude this post, your past post still hints with passion and on top of that your two-faceness. You are another daynoknu but two-faced.

No I'm not a member of Urhobo, I'm not like you I don't claim every ethnicity in the book when it suits me, but I am from SS. I know the behavior, the feelings SS groups have for others
An average SS do not hate Yoruba but just like Igbo, they are indifferent to Yoruba. Neither love nor hate. Beaf is a urhobo man, a clear example. Ezer is most likely an Urhobo man and or woman.
That feeling isn't excluded to Yoruba but towards all three main tribes including Igbo and Hausa.

I don't hate Igbos but chose whatever you want to believe

I know an avearge South-southern don't hate yoruba. Of course I know you are not the one to tell me that

Also I know any avearge Igbo does not hate yoruba but have a preconception about them which nairaland feed upon.

I have lived among high concentrations of Igbos and that even why I know some phrases and words in Igbo.

I know an avaerge Igbo man or woman mentality and I know it is not hate. cool

With that said I spoke to an biafran ex-soldier once who even has a scars from the war and he explained a lot to me which I understand as a human being.

I would to tell you that you people have to becareful of what you read on NL and how to know those that are tribal and those that are just reacting to what they have read on NL.

As I said earlier yorubas on NL are NOT any better but at time I feel like the Igbos on the internet are taking it a bit too far  with lies and falsehood. The reason I do not know.

I have put myself In the shoes of an Igbo man and yoruba man before. Now I ask you to put yourself in the shoes of an avaerge yoruba man when you insult him or his people. Exactly he you would react but as I have stated before on NL, Yorubas are too mouthy and they would keep the insult and not stop once they get angry.

That is why I always advice likes of PointB and co to stop making fun of them.

From the begininnig of the thread you noticed that sbeezy8 was just laughing because they do not take it serious until someone posted and called them backstabbers. That is wrong, I bet you would want the yorubas to respect your people as well and not call them names right ? Yeah respect is reciprocal.

Lets learn to respect each other and if an ideeiot decides to go tribal, just ignore it. The only period I would advice you to comment is when it is becoming free for all fight.

That way like of seant02 who have left NL would disappear and we would learn to respect and tolerate each other.

What is the point of all this insult and hurting each other's feelings ? No point or reason

I would not be a hypocrite here, I was part of the problem before but I was only reacting to what I have read and I guess I took it a bit too far as you are well aware of.

But I am sure you know what I mean. If we ignore and respect each other opinion without bring the past to every political topic we should be do fine.

The mistrust and hate would take us nowhere. Already Boko haram is taking advantage of the situation.

I just hope you understand my point.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by SILAKABUWA: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
The Real Nigerians

"It is ironic that the removal of fuel subsidy will start the process of uniting this country. Even though I am saddened by the cruel policy of the removal of subsidy, a part of me rejoices by the pictures of unity as in observing Muslims and Christians protesting together, protecting places of worships in Kaduna and some other northern cities. It is quite encouraging.
We now know that some fifth columnist are trying very had to see that Nigeria plunges into a civil war.
These protest days have also given me the opportunity to reflect on a deeper reason why Nigeria must stay ONE. We are too mixed-up to be messed up.
Since we blame our political and religious leaders for the current mess, we all must rise up and speak up, we must reflect on the past, present and future of Nigeria, we must all be sincere and we must all appreciate the uniqueness of our great country Nigeria. In most part of the world, countries are either predominantly Muslims or Christians, or divided into southern part Christians and northern part Muslims, or the countries will be having two major tribes occupying two different zones.
I want all my readers to reflect on this; Nigeria has over 300 ethnic groups, Nigeria is not divided into Muslim north or Christian south (as widely claimed), Nigeria has all religions represented in all the zones.
I dismissed the recent ultimatum given by BH or whoever is using that brand that all Christians should leave the north in 3 days, as a statement issued by someone ignorant of the area. There are indigenous Christian northerners; there is no state in the northern part of Nigeria that does not have indigenous Christians.
Even though we have some few uneducated and ignorant people still believing that the north is all Hausa/Fulani Muslims and the south Ibo/Yoruba Christians, this is far from the truth and realizing that is the beginning to understanding that this country will surely overcome this current plot to destabilize it.
There exist in this country a majority that are so mixed-up by tribe, race, religion and zone that whoever is toying with the idea of breaking up Nigeria should have a serious re-think as to how and what he/she is going to place them. Let's call them the real Nigerians. This mix stretches from the lagoon of Lagos to the heart of the sultanate in Sokoto, from the deserts of Borno to the creeks of Bayelsa.
Let me start home, my mother had a younger sister that married a Christian, she gave birth to Musa, Rebecca, Joyce and co. Musa is currently married to a beautiful woman from Warri, they have two boys that are now citizens of Ireland. The point I am trying to make here is that I am a proud Muslim as Musa and Rebecca are proud Christians, we are cousins by blood and our kids are 2nd cousins and if you read me very well, you will realized that our bloodline has covered the north, south and has even gone across the borders of Nigeria to Ghana and Ireland. And that is just on my maternal side; on my paternal, my late dad had an uncle that left the north in the early years of the last century to the southwest, he settled there and never came back, married and gave birth to Yoruba children. From his loins came Kingsley Olakunle Adams, who I met in Kaduna for the 1st time just 2years ago. Now, how do you separate me from Kingsley?
Mixed-up families like mine are all over Nigeria, whoever wants to break-up this country should think about the following, and have a map of Nigeria close by; a Hausa/Fulani woman from Katsina married an Ibo man from Imo state almost seventy years ago and gave birth to GEN. IKE NWACHUKWU, who had two sisters that married from Yobe and rivers state. IKE NWACHUKWU married a Yoruba woman, and now we have the grandchildren of this REAL NIGERIAN woman having roots in the Southwest, Northeast and Southsouth,Christians and Muslims. Where do you place them if you break up Nigeria?
Sam Nda-Isiah, the kakakin nupe, publisher of Leadership newspapers, a Christian from Niger state is married to a katsina woman whose sister is also married to a Fulani man from Fufore, Adamawa state. Their children are now Muslims Fulani from Adamawa and Christian Nupe from Niger.
I also know of a lot of families in this country with fathers as Muslims and mothers as Christians, siblings belonging to the major faiths, or fathers from the north, mothers from the south and vice-versa etc.
The above examples are not enough; I believe each and every one of us has a story to tell regarding this very issue.
We have all gone to school, at least, made friends. We have colleagues at work from different and divergent backgrounds; we have neighbours and family friends. Our kids go to schools, they have friends, and we meet the parents of their friends at the PTA sometimes. We have business partners and we are continuously striking business deals with people from different backgrounds. My point is, are all these relationships that we have developed over the years useless?
Is there anyone among the readers of this note with an exclusive friends list on facebook of only Christians or Muslims?
Don't we know that God has a purpose for creating us differently and from different places and faith?
What is the use of our education if we can not live and survive in someone else's land? If we can not tolerate or relate to someone from a different land or faith.
Of what benefit will be the restoration of the fuel subsidy if there will be no Nigeria? If there will be no peace to enjoy the subsidy? The killing of innocent souls and destruction of places of worship, the tension and suspicion, the contempt we have for each other, is worse than the removal of fuel subsidy.
We always claim that the behaviours of a few minorities cannot be the yardstick to judge a vast majority. True, but it is high time that vast majotyTrue, but it is high time that vast majority speak up, before we break up. We have to be less emotional and more rational, what good will it be if you don't have a friend from another divide that you can really show and advertise your way of life, your culture and tradition. Most times your way of life, culture and tradition could be accepted and adopted by that friend if you are a true representative.
I honestly think it is an honour to be created this way and in this land with so much mix, it makes me tolerant naturally, it makes me richer in tradition and culture, it makes me comfortable wherever I find myself.
This breed of mixed-up Nigerians should be the bridge to mend our country; they are supposed to be our sources of strength. They need to step out and speak up before some few inconsiderate ones mess us up.
I grew up with chinedu and ndubusi in the same family house, went to school with funsho, ebisinimi etete, had fun with willie uduak, waxed some rap tunes with Oluwole Oniye while growing up, have kingsley adams, musa aboki, andy ikilama as cousins. I am currently working and living the Nigerian dream with Maureen, Nimi, Victor, Joel and Lucky. It does not make me less a Muslim or them lesser in Christianity. Our unity is in our diversity. And our love for each other knows no bound and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it.
It is just that we are truly REAL NIGERIANS!
If you are like me, if this note applies to you or someone you know, please tell us your story and repost this note on your wall so that the evil doers will know that they have failed as 9ja is 2mixed-up, 2b messed up."

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by OneNaira6: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:

in what way exactly is igbo indifferent to yoruba?

I'm not correlating Yoruba to Igbo but rather SS and Igbo feelings towards Yoruba. Both region feelings towards Yoruba is indifferent meaning neutral and also mistrust but more on the neutral side. Neither love or hate. If Yoruba leave Nigeria today, they wouldn't care just like Igbo wouldn't care. If Yoruba cease to exist, they wouldn't care similar to Igbo wouldn't care. If something good or bad happens, they wouldn't care similar to how Igbo wouldn't care.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by Aladinn(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
Dede1:

I thought fools were created but you have proven they were born by woman. Please abuse the personality which informed you Fajuyi voluntarily gave his life when Aguyi-Ironsi was murdered.

I guess it is only in your wildest and useless dreams coup perpetrators give selected targets the options to live or die, olodo.

U'r very funny o. And u can abuse o. Please try and do more research on d counter coup of july 1966. How did 'handshake across the niger' came to be?
Talking abt coupists nd selected target, what was Azikiwe doing in d caribeans, months afta his holiday was over wen Major kaduna- Nzeugo and his gang struck? History is there for us to learn nd nt start casting aspersions. Mind u, al d name-calling dont move me. Its a sign of insecurity on ur path. I pray u can control ur family wit dis ur attitude. Its nt to late to b a beta person. I'l always respect every individual. Much love.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by tunnytox(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
logica:

LOL. At least I have a "job", unlike the "indifferent" dude who spends his days at his father's company documenting how many women come to visit the Yoruba men in the company. What kind of man would even admit to such a shameful existence? Not having anything going for you to the point that it's the "women visit schedule" of other men you sit to study. How lame. Loser.

If nations are indifferent even as you pointed out, they will not go as far as sitting down to study the activities of any of the parties (since they have better things doing). That's indifference.

His username is Bandit and last time i checked my dictionary a bandit is either a robber or a member of a gang or marauding band, that dude hasn't got a job so he beileves anyone living in the UK lives in London and in a council house. Bandit C is a lobotomised he goat.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by ezer(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
Alhj bokoharam, sorry I don't succumb to terrorists, you force me to translate any damn shit, what will happen if I choose not to translate ur god damn rubbish, n by d way,that is no damn urhobo u wrote there, give
me a proper urhobo phrase with all its puntuations n I will decide to translate it.
Mind u,I am a proper urhobo man from ughelli south, aint shy of my heritage,
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
logica:

Olodo Just admit that you are a dunce that can't tell the difference between two unrelated terms and move on. Gnashing and grasping at straws over another person's entrepreneurship. You are a true antagonist and the bottom of the status chain is your dwelling.

If you believe i would come here and contest with you over who gets more females, then you need some maturity to attain.

Oh and about the job thing, i believe agbero work, where you people thrive well, is still a job too. Ode oshi.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by logica(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
Bandit C.:

Olodo Just admit that you are a dunce that can't tell the difference between two unrelated terms and move on. Gnashing and grasping at straws over another person's entrepreneurship. You are a true antagonist and the bottom of the status chain is your dwelling.

If you believe i would come here and contest with you over who gets more females, then you need some maturity to attain.

Oh and about the job thing, i believe agbero work, where you people thrive well, is still a job too. Ode oshi.
Your PAPA no be my mate (and I don't mean age). Once again, if you believe you are not a bastard, name your father's company.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by ak47mann(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
DOING REFERENDUM I WILL PUT THIS SONG SANG BY AEROSMITH IN A BIG SPEAKER PLAYING IT LOUD AND CLEAR ON RADIOS.WHEN  MY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING  WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS

I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING!!! MARRIAGE IS OVER THAT'S WHEN OTHERS WILL APPRECIATE US cool cool

ENJOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJFOD46QFnM
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
tunnytox:

His username is Bandit and last time i checked my dictionary a bandit is either a robber or a member of a gang or marauding band, that dude hasn't got a job so he beileves anyone living in the UK lives in London and in a council house. Bandit C is a lobotomised he goat.

This sloth has crawled out of his cave again, lol. Lazy fücks who infest the whole society with their razzness. Just look at what you dirty hags turned london into, with your dogs.

I thought you said that you wouldn't reply to me anymore, what happened then chimp?! I already dismissed you as a loser so i still don't get what your gripes are.

Bandit is the name, a name well respected on the PC modding scene. A name whose greatness you can never attain in your entire council housing dwelling lifetime.

Shoosh!!! now run off doggie.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
logica:

Your PAPA no be my mate (and I don't mean age). Once again, if you believe you are not a bastard, name your father's company.

Of course, my papa no fit be your mate in anything nah. The old man isn't in the business of bütt-scratching, riff-raffing and ewedu-eating. The man is on a different astronomical level so you are right, no basis for comparisons.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by logica(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
Bandit C.:

Usual bull$hit talk
Once again, if you believe you are not a bastard, name your father's company.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by tunnytox(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Bandit C doing what he know best:

Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
I see a lot of insane people who should be kept safe in the homes are out here spitting hates again.

I think Seun will be doing Nigeria a lot of favours if he could ban any topic that promote ethnic, sex or religion bigotry. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by aljharem(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
ezer:

Alhj bokoharam, sorry I don't succumb to terrorists, you force me to translate any damn poo, what will happen if I choose not to translate ur god damn rubbish, n by d way,that is no damn urhobo u wrote there, give
me a proper urhobo phrase with all its puntuations n I will decide to translate it.
Mind u,I am a proper urhobo man from ughelli south, aint shy of my heritage,

LOL waaadooo o

Ok I would give it to you

adjaóghẹné afiotọ thinking, you aghwaghwa your ibábode
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
Aladinn:

U'r very funny o. And u can abuse o. Please try and do more research on d counter coup of july 1966. How did 'handshake across the niger' came to be?
Talking abt coupists nd selected target, what was Azikiwe doing in d caribeans, months afta his holiday was over wen Major kaduna- Nzeugo and his gang struck? History is there for us to learn nd nt start casting aspersions. Mind u, al d name-calling dont move me. Its a sign of insecurity on ur path. I pray u can control ur family wit dis ur attitude. Its nt to late to b a beta person. I'l always respect every individual. Much love.

Aladinn, Its seems you are new on NL, Dede is definitely the most retardeed poster on this forum.

It has a lot to do with his cowardly and iferiority complex hich is in the genes just as is with every person of his tribal affiliation

Its always Igbos who think everyone hates them. Yorubas hate them, Hausas hate them, Ijaws hate them Ikwere hate them, Midle belt hates them or everyone is jealous of them. Thats how delusional they are

Most other tribes dont even care what happens to the Igbo man but the average Igbo man seem to engulf himself in so much hate inferiority complex and self hate they even believe they are descendants of Jews Funny people

Read the thread below to get a view of what an Ikwerre man thinks about them https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421192.0.html
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by Caseless: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hahaha, funny question! M sure d igbos initiated d hatred btw d north and d south of nigeria. Why would ojukwu spark war(breakup) simply because his junior in army was chosen ahead of him? And d igbos were red and ready 2 fight and support dis selfish agitation. And why would igbos blame d yoruba 4 their failure? Wen we all knwow that d igbos did hav their army,whc was ovacome by nigerian army. U shld b talkn on how u lost,not who was not in ur support. Wen d igbos wanted 2 break out there was not corruption wat'soever in nigeria. And why were there agitating 4 a break-up den? Why not go peaceful in ur quest 2 breakup, bt u resort 2 violenc instead, we knw u had ur ragtag army(biafran army) dat woefuly lost at dat time. Why complainin? Wen u(igbos) were ready 2 fight. Ur people helpd 2 destroy dz country, so u wan go get ur nu place afta destroying d regional luv we use hav. Na lie! We go liv 2ged wit d rot we've colectively cr8d in dis country. We no go break!

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
tunnytox:

Bandit C doing what he know best:

*yawns* your comebacks are ridiculous.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ezeufi:

I couldn't stop laughing on the bold part. Unfortunately, Nyiibos are inherently inferior people. They make the most noise about self pride, yet they are the ones calling themselves the israelites/jews of Africa. Of course that indicates that they wish they were jews rather that Nyiibos. A jew would never call themself something like "russian of the mid-east", neither an englishman call himself "zulu of europe". Yet Nyiibos call themselves jews of Africa. Whatever happened to your true identity? Nyiibos of Africa? Is it that bad being a nyiibo,?

Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
What is going on here biko nu ?
I will brb cause its too hot for me here!!!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? by LEXYLOV: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
Most of time some illiterate and ignorant igbos on this forum do start their tribalism Bigotry toeards other tribes that's what i noticed. But I believe those are non educated fellow who hear word of mouth and act on it. But really majority of igbo did not hate yorubas undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) / Are Eastern Ports Dysfunctional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.