Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (16770 Views)

The Challenge Of Long Spinsterhood!!! / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
cicero:

I pity your husband. Only God can deliver him from the pit he has entered.
Xynerise permit me to call this poster the biggest Antelope on NL.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
cicero:

I pity your husband. Only God can deliver him from the pit he has entered.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
Amuuuuuu u no well 1 bit I swear looool

Me and april good na freestyle joor

P.S- u no wan wife again I tot u were gona reach out to moi, I go trash ur applice o
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Amuuuuuu u no well 1 bit I swear looool

Me and april good na freestyle joor

P.S- u no wan wife again I tot u were gona reach out to moi, I go trash ur applice o

na the % wey u talk, na him still dey fear me cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by smarttalks: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
smiley
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by xynerise: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
freecocoa:

leave d dude he is just being sympathetic for his ignorance. grin.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by ufot(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
So, show us what the single guys are missing now?
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
amu ukwu:

na the % wey u talk, na him still dey fear me cheesy cheesy grin grin
I will do you discount no worry cheesy cheesy
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
xynerise:

leave d dude he is just being sympathetic for his ignorance. grin.
Okay oga sir,the dude is very high on ignorance so he's not worth it. grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by eghost247(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
hahahaha too bad its life deal with it
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by bekay911(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowu dishing out her koboko to who deservrs it
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Bekayy wetin u mean oooo
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
bekay911:

Idowu dishing out her koboko to who deservrs it

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by JoeMosco(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
She (op) has succeded in getting u guys to keep her company.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by akigbemaru: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
The retardeen husband will look at your D.ick head and say my wife and one and only. But you look back at how many guys you have bleeped in your life, you thank God that you still got somebody to marry you. Then, you get jealous if any woman just even dares comes closer not to talk of talking to your man.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by mpmp: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
@skydeep
Well, being a married woman is the best thing that can ever happen to woman but seriously I miss my spinsterhood Grin. I miss those times of giving tough times to desperate guys. I remember when I almost ran over a guy who said he must get me phone number by blocking my way Grin. Now those days are just stories Undecided . Now for some months a mouth will be on my bosom Grin.

[size=18pt]Regret get levels o.[/size]
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Macavelius(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
clearly it now shows that 99.9% of women don't know what they really want, may God help our men.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ sky I imagine it would be kind of hard being that gal fellas wanted to being "on lock down". Although I am not married or a mother, im not exactly single either ; ) and I do think about that a lot. I too miss being able to flirt or play hard to get without feeling guilty grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Mynd44: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2012
Hmm
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by stevade(f): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2012
it is not too late!
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by kizito96(m): 2:31am On Jan 24, 2012
You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 24, 2012
@ kizito96 "You can't eat your cake and have it"

e get wia she talk say she wan eat the cake wey she don already have? undecided person just dey remember the past people dey take am extreme chei. na wa o shocked
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by tpia5: 4:06am On Jan 24, 2012
i wonder oh.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by tpia5: 5:02am On Jan 24, 2012
just saw the thread on homepage with the title:

"I Really Miss My Spinsterhood," Says Nursing Mother

funny.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by kwajahafiz(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2012
Almost every girl in Nigeria does "runs" (sleep around for money and for other factors).
The average collge girl runner sleeps with about 4 to 7 different men a week,
and wham she gets lucky some guy comes along, scoops her up, and marries her,
but the problem is that the addiction to that lifestyle has been forged,,,and hard to break, I know,,I married one like that, pity me. sad sad sad The poster is just another run girl, missing the thrill she once knew so well.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by ade80: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2012
akigbemaru:

The retardeen husband will look at your manliness head and say my wife and one and only. But you look back at how many guys you have bleeped in your life, you thank God that you still got somebody to marry you. Then, you get jealous if any woman just even dares comes closer not to talk of talking to your man.

Na wa o, she says she misses spinsterhood not that she regrets marriage, life is in stages and you are allowed to miss those stages you have passed through
@op please enjoy that baby, now cause in the years to come when he wants to know were babies come from, you will definitely miss this stage of him being a baby.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2012
I feel terribly sad for the Mods in this section, seeing as the idle musings of an unsatisfied housewife shares the same frontpage space as 200 people dying in Kano. . .
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by xynerise: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2012
akigbemaru:

The retardeen husband will look at your manliness head and say my wife and one and only. But you look back at how many guys you have bleeped in your life, you thank God that you still got somebody to marry you. Then, you get jealous if any woman just even dares comes closer not to talk of talking to your man.
Some humans are just annoying. undecided. What if she has discussed this with her husband before posting it here?
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2012
2buff:

I feel terribly sad for the Mods in this section, seeing as the idle musings of an unsatisfied housewife shares the same frontpage space as 200 people dying in Kano. . .
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by ujchief(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2012
and that was how the thread was hijacked and derailed by Nl holigans, just as pirates hijack and derail ships in the ocean. I'm proud of u guys, sence.less threads shuld be corupted
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by bekay911(f): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2012
But honestly speakin spinsterhood is one of d best tins dat happened to any lady cos @ dat tym u were free and had less responsibilities. U can as well wake up n decide n to cook, clean eat or do anytn else but d moment u bcom married u av to consider oga first, pikin second and den ursef.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by chykwell: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2012
you re still a big fan of dick, Despite u re married, Hard to let go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.