Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (16766 Views)

The Challenge Of Long Spinsterhood!!! / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Amu Amuuu bros press Ground floor na, notin is about to take off o dis wan u jus dey claustophobia ursef hehhe

Cocoa no b 2day I sabi Amu u no,many many tins Amu don swagga us in d past.

*she whispers let me tell u 1 more mama dee*

1day Amu dey hin backyard dey swim inside Well,I call amu he say he dey spain on top hin roof dey relax inside jaccuzi.

Take am easy dey shout my name cheesy cheesy. I get headache now. TRUE.  kiss  kiss
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by iyatrustee(f): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
hmmmm! a lot has happened since d last time i commented here. [s]but still asking why any thread originating from dat antelope's family makes it to the front page[/s] undecided undecided
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
It's a long story
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by tpia5: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
Is there a problem between iyatrustee and the op?

Not really current about these things.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by iyatrustee(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^^^ not at all! just curious why every thread originating from husband and wife no matter how serious or trivial it is makes it to the front page? if xynerise ask who suppose push cart whilst shopping, e go dey there. he decides to tell us how he met his nairaland wife nko? na d same tin. grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Iya, wadup
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by iyatrustee(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
am fine mynd. wink you?
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd u no see Bado abi

Iyatrustfund how ur bobbie na
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by iyatrustee(f): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
just like skydeep's! embarassed embarassed
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Thank God oo ,abeg freeze am I want ice-cream dat Andy of a boi doesn't want to share,I for tell hin mama make she pump everything put inside freezer.As oyinbo dey talk am its safer to go Organic grin grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

I find it had to believe that even you cannot understand this simple harmless thread. Since when has it become a crime to miss a stage of your life? She's happily married and its only normal that she's missing spinsterhood,if you read her posts on this thread well,you'll see that she was just having fun.

Her hubby has been commenting on the thread too sef,you people shouldn't try to create what's not there,seriously some people should learn to relax and have fun like skydeep,this thread changes nothing about how happy she feels about marriage and that's very obvious, una post just be like bad belle.
Not to sound patronizing, I do understand what she's getting at. I know her husband is on here, and I know she might as well be having fun relishing an episode of her life. My grouse with her is that she'd have us believe her spinsterhood was such a wonderful episode, while at the same time she always yearned for marital association. What was her whole spinsterhood then if it wasn't a time to set out in search of a husband? How interesting could that have been?
Plus she makes it look like marriage is really the all in all for women! I beg to disagree there, though undecided
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Orton10(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
Husband 'n wife, both on NL? WTF?
They might as well set-up an account for both Junior & lil' Angel for future use.
Junior: papa, i'm banning you for 8hrs for derailing mama's thread. Classic grin
[abeg no vex] LOL
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by tpia5: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2012
Yes nah.

We'll probably have entire families of nlers here sooner or later.

Grandparents,parents and pikins sef.

Afterall facebook did it.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Mynd44: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2012
Badosky how I go talk say I no see you? I wan make you finish that stout finish before I disturb you na
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2012
^Joker lol
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by tpia5: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2012
come sha, una for carry una selves go dating section or open another thread for chatting.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2012
Come na u get thread? Abi which kian matter u wan dey reason nau undecided
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Mynd44: 12:54am On Jan 25, 2012
No mind her she get one syndrome we Pastor Chris dey call Badbelleism
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by tpia5: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2012
The thread has been seriously derailed that's all.

Usually people who want to chat, open separate threads to do so.

No biggie.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2012
Am aware of the dating and meeting zone thank you very much.D thread hasn't lost its course,we allowed to flex till something related to d topic comes up.Am sure d owner of d threAd has no problems with that, abi kini big deal?

@mynd
Pastor Chris b doctor ni undecided
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Mynd44: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2012
He is a spiritual doctor.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Ranoscky(m): 5:50am On Jan 25, 2012
Rano walks in. . . No much fun. He walks out singin "I'm lookin for a wifeeeeey!. . . I dont know where she might beeee!"
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by iyatrustee(f): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2012
look no further sweets! undecided undecided tongue
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Ranoscky(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2012
Look no further? Just like that? Without assurin me of you any comin ma way?. . .Ah! Omo, cold dey catch me oo!
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2012
Morning Badoski, u sleep well eh?  smiley kiss
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Mynd44: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2012
Iya how far?
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by iyatrustee(f): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2012
morning dear! kiss
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
amu ukwu:

Morning Badoski, u sleep well eh?  smiley kiss
Amu Amu I slept well thanks smiley
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Amu Amu I slept well thanks smiley

good. wink
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by xynerise: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Amu Amu
This doesnt sound good in Igbo language. undecided. It means dik dik. grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
sauer:

Not to sound patronizing, I do understand what she's getting at. I know her husband is on here, and I know she might as well be having fun relishing an episode of her life. My grouse with her is that she'd have us believe her spinsterhood was such a wonderful episode, while at the same time she always yearned for marital association. What was her whole spinsterhood then if it wasn't a time to set out in search of a husband? How interesting could that have been?
Plus she makes it look like marriage is really the all in all for women! I beg to disagree there, though undecided
Yeah well whatever that's btw now,she's just happy,I also don't agree that marriage is all in all for women so I guess we can end it on that,since we agree on something. wink
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
xynerise:

This doesnt sound good in Igbo language. undecided. It means dik dik. grin

Na u sabi. Ever heard of this igbo name "Amuneke" ? Amu could be the shortened form. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.