Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (16769 Views)

The Challenge Of Long Spinsterhood!!! / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2012
rather stupid thread, I'd say. Why cry over what you had when you knew right from start you'd give it away. undecided
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2012
sauer:

rather silly thread, I'd say. Why cry over what you had when you knew right from start you'd give it away. undecided
I find it had to believe that even you cannot understand this simple harmless thread. Since when has it become a crime to miss a stage of your life? She's happily married and its only normal that she's missing spinsterhood,if you read her posts on this thread well,you'll see that she was just having fun.

Her hubby has been commenting on the thread too sef,you people shouldn't try to create what's not there,seriously some people should learn to relax and have fun like skydeep,this thread changes nothing about how happy she feels about marriage and that's very obvious, una post just be like bad belle.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2012
kwajahafiz:

Almost every girl in Nigeria does "runs" (sleep around for money and for other factors).
The average collge girl runner sleeps with about 4 to 7 different men a week,
and wham she gets lucky some guy comes along, scoops her up, and marries her,
but the problem is that the addiction to that lifestyle has been forged,,,and hard to break, I know,,I married one like that, pity me. sad sad sad The poster is just another run girl, missing the thrill she once knew so well.
Its not a crime to be stuppid,it only becomes one when you abuse the privilege,strive to acquire some brain.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by cicero(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2012
You got married and you are busy relishing the past when men were ready to die for you? May God deliver your husband. This is how it gets started, I know it's her life and her right to live in the past but as long as she keeps doing that she will always have opportunities to relive the experience.
This is how people are following their rights to live warped, imbalanced life and later they will want to glamorize a failed, messed up life.

Woman, if you are getting the kicks out of the sort of past you described, I pity your present marriage, and the next one, and the next one, that is if you want to be some Elizabeth Taylor or Jennifer Lopez
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by kwajahafiz(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa. u need to acquire some spelling skills, No kidding, u misspell every word,
U see how I struck a nerve?, Durex condom completed a survey that concluded that Nigerian
women are the most promiscious in the world wow, wow, wow,

A modern nigerian girls poontang is like a public toilet, it means nothing to her who gets it.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Tsun(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2012
Is this a topic to be discussed!! RUBBISH!!!!
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2012
kwajahafiz:

freecocoa. u need to acquire some spelling skills, No kidding, u misspell every word,
U see how I struck a nerve?, Durex condom completed a survey that concluded that Nigerian
women are the most promiscious in the world wow, wow, wow,

A modern nigerian girls poontang is like a public toilet, it means nothing to her who gets it.
Olodo the only misspelled word there is "stuppid"which was done on purpose,guess you don't know about seun and his word censoring,you are talking about word spelling when you can't spell yourself,"PROMISCUOUS" that's how its spelt cram it.

Nah you didn't hit a nerve,just feeling sorry for you that in this age and time,your skull is still empty,science has made it easy for people like you to get a brain transplant,I'll donate a goat to that effect .

You are just a pitiable case of he who does not know but knows not that he does not know.smh,like the m*oro*n you are I expect you to not make any meaning of this last sentence.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2012
Omgggggawdddd here we go,were do I strt.

Cocoa who's ranting pls jot dia names for me

Oooops I spotted 2,let's go dia hehehehe

Tsun:

Is this a topic to be discussed!! RUBBISH!!!!
EEmmmmh dem force you to comment,y dont u just go stick ur face in rubbish if you cant stand d positive vibe of the poster blawwdyAbacha(african salad).

cicero:

You got married and you are busy relishing the past when men were ready to die for you? May God deliver your husband. This is how it gets started, I know it's her life and her right to live in the past but as long as she keeps doing that she will always have opportunities to relive the experience.
This is how people are following their rights to live warped, imbalanced life and later they will want to glamorize a failed, messed up life.

Woman, if you are getting the kicks out of the sort of past you described, I pity your present marriage, and the next one, and the next one, that is if you want to be some Elizabeth Taylor or Jennifer Lopez
See dis wan 2 ewu onitsha, come she-boy d madam doesn't need your stupiddddd advice.U get life at all, how can you assume so much dat it almost led you into d state of convulsing,bruda are u epileptic? For fawwwwk sake she's happy and her husband is rite here with her having fun,Oh I forgot u only read braille write ups Eyerinze.

Bye cocoa loool grin grin cheesy
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by kwajahafiz(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2012
cocoa fufu, u need to take a chill pill,
and forgive urself for the many "mens"
that bleeped u front n back, before u went saggy down there,
Hey,,,,brainiac,,,that spelling is oxford( check it), nasty.
Im done with ur hairy chested, big foot, Scary looking ass.

You are a nightmare, and probably a stinker,
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by cicero(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Omgggggawdddd here we go,were do I strt.

Cocoa who's ranting pls jot dia names for me

Oooops I spotted 2,let's go dia hehehehe
EEmmmmh dem force you to comment,y dont u just go stick ur face in rubbish if you cant stand d positive vibe of the poster blawwdyAbacha(african salad).
See dis wan 2 ewu onitsha, come she-boy d madam doesn't need your stupiddddd advice.U get life at all, how can you assume so much dat it almost led you into d state of convulsing,bruda are u epileptic? For fawwwwk sake she's happy and her husband is rite here with her having fun,Oh I forgot u only read braille write ups Eyerinze.

Bye cocoa loool grin grin cheesy

Ewu onitsha sounds better than ewu hausa.
@op
If you are married stop thinking about the men in your past, you will only end up hurting your marriage. Besides you are here thinking how cool it is that they were ready to die for you, they are somewhere counting you in the statistics of 'useless' Nigerian girls they 'used' Who knows how many men have you in that statistics? God is faithful.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2012
kwajahafiz:

Im done with ur hairy chested, big foot, Scary looking Bottom.

kwajahafiz:

Im done with ur hairy chested, big foot, Scary looking Bottom.

This is the type of filth that has taken over your brainbox,its really a pity anyways I'm not surprised,all the women in your life have and are still suffering from the above mentioned but please don't mistake me for one of them,me exchanging words with you is something you should be thankful for cos in the real world I'll never be caught dead talking with a vagabond like yourself,you are plain dumb.

@Paddy you no go kill me with laugh,catch ya.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by xynerise: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
^Easy baby grin. You can ignore some post u know.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Ranoscky(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
cicero:

@op
If you are married stop thinking about the men in your past, you will only end up hurting your marriage. Besides you are here thinking how cool it is that they were ready to die for you, they are somewhere counting you in the statistics of 'useless' Nigerian girls they 'used' Who knows how many men have you in that statistics? God is faithful.
NOT tryin to be rude or insultive but, I hope u know that your sistas are among those categories? (just so u can have a 2nd thought.) God is Love!
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by tpia5: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
Not sure why some guys are taking out their frustrations on the poster.

Did she strike a nerve and if so, are you still at the same point now as you were then.

If yes, then log off the internet and evaluate why you still cant get a girl.

Are you holding on to hurt feelings and bitterness?
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
cicero:

Ewu onitsha sounds better than ewu hausa.
@op

Osanobuaaa eeee, somebori pass me Raid make I fleet dis mosquito commot from Earth.Dude are u sure everything is complete in your upstairs? U keep coming bck to give moronic advice u even proceed to finish it with God is faithful,Indeed my Chineke boi is faithful to allow hedioots to pass through reproductive system.I repeat d Mama pikin 1 don't need all dis japanjantis advice ur typing,take it to Oshodi and preach to the Bruda I dey charge 10naira gals u hia me soo.If u type Yoruba again I will flush u,na inside sockaway dem go bury d remainder angry angry grin

Cocoa hi loool grin cheesy kiss
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
xynerise:

^Easy baby grin. You can ignore some post u know.
I know sir,don't mind me joor some people are really annoying,how's my little husband today?

Paddy hello,you don craze walai. cheesy
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by xynerise: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
I dont know about ur little husband but my son is fine. grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
^
What do you mean so if I bring groom price come now you no go collect? cheesy
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by xynerise: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
No thanks he is not for sale. tongue
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
^
Na today?like you didn't pay to get his mother. tongue
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by xynerise: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
That one is natural. grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
I'm just trying to let you know my unborn daughter might be interested and you are forming one thing.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
Nicey noborri is posting nonsense

*she whispers Mr $Mrs Zebudiah una go drop me small change oo,it no easy to dey do vigilante na*

@Mama Dee

Oh gal wetin dey bring all dat kain menawena talk,me craze? haba no b me and u go see doctor wey he say me well u sick and he encouraged me to greet u everyday so ur kolo state won't ascend.

*Badosky begins ebabariba*

Head,shoulder,knees and toes let me see you go down low.Cocoa u c my ikebe as it vibrate grin grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
^
Chei I don die from laffing,you this girl walai you are something,abeg easy dey shake the baka,see as the thing be like wetin dem pour water inside. grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
Even as i day my friend house day chop Okra soup, na NL I dey think. I'm I addicted to NL or na the beer when I drink day do me?
Abeg I do dey go house na, time don dey go.
freecocoa and Idowuogbo, abeg make una no put NL on fire. Disregard the abuses and have fun. No hard feelings.  grin grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2012
^All na part of the fun na,come na indonesia abi na panya you dey?
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

^All na part of the fun na,come na indonesia abi na panya you dey?

Na for FUTO, Iheagwa I dey. I wan enter Owerri na  cheesy cheesy
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
Eeeeh cocoa u fall me oo,u dey ask amu if he go indonesia oh gal may I gist u.One day dem catch dat guy Amu inside lift with oyinbo for PH,d next tin we hear Amu say na inside plane he dey say na flight to australia grin grin grin
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Eeeeh cocoa u fall me oo,u dey ask amu if he go indonesia oh gal may I gist u.One day dem catch dat guy Amu inside lift with oyinbo for PH,d next tin we hear Amu say na inside plane he dey say na flight to australia grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
amu ukwu:

Na earth I day. cheesy cheesy
ITI,mscheeew. grin grin

Idowuogbo:

Omo no blame me too much na,everytime the guy go dey shout say na midnight where him dey me just tire for the talk,I come dey wonder wether day no dey break for him side. grin cheesy
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by amuukwu1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

ITI,mscheeew. grin grin

Na Iheagwa I dey.
Re: I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
Amu Amuuu bros press Ground floor na, notin is about to take off o dis wan u jus dey claustophobia ursef hehhe

Cocoa no b 2day I sabi Amu u no,many many tins Amu don swagga us in d past.

*she whispers let me tell u 1 more mama dee*

1day Amu dey hin backyard dey swim inside Well,I call amu he say he dey spain on top hin roof dey relax inside jaccuzi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.