Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (33103 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Chnges(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

So what do you expect the BF to do.

Beg the assaulter(EX) to allow him continue the relationship?HELL NO.

What if they married,do you want the current man to  run away?

The current BF did the most reasonable thing.
i didn't say he should beg him. Well, seems like you didn't get my point
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ch@nges:

i didn't said he should beg him. Well, seems like you didn't get my point

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Chnges(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^ thanks!!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
*she comes in with a spare bullet-proof*

Amu hia shield ur self o,bullets are everywhere in d air. grin grin
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*she comes in with a spare bullet-proof*

Amu hia shield ur self o,bullets are everywhere in d air. grin grin

Mehn I dey immune to bullets. I get "Odeshi" wink wink
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
They all need to talk and if that fails, a can of whupazz will do for the ex
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

They all need to talk and if that fails, a can of whupazz will do for the ex
You think that will work? Should she suggest this to her bf?just how does she present the subject?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
freecocoa, you = she/her? grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
^
Nah,just a concerned friend of one of the parties. wink
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
ok!! cheesy
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
freecocoa:

You think that will work? Should she suggest this to her bf?just how does she present the subject?
That is the fun aspect. She does not have to suggest the whupazz part she ahould just suggest they talk and settle it and I trust that the ex will try to say something about the girl that will infuriate the BF
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
Fellas with cash aint got time, fellas with time aint got cash am sure those 2broke ass fellas aint really got much of a priority, goal or targets, imagine WTF fighting over a chik 2012,
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
^Oga no take up rapping oo,hahhahahhaa I tot Rugged Man was shitzzzzz oh boi I commot hat for u hehehehhe.Jokes apart ur post had some atom of sense in it sha
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
Still on the matter? angry
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
Are we still discussing this matter? I thought it was done with
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by richy5(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2012
mawnin guyz
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
end of thread, NEXT!!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
Oh sorry. I did not know the thread was closed
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

Oh sorry. I did not know the thread was closed
yea itz closed
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Okay I won't post any more replies
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
gud
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2012
Okay
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

Okay
tot u said u werent gonna post no reply again
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2012
I was just acknowledging your instructions na
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2012
hmm
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 1:05am On Jan 25, 2012
Pardon?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2012
mmh
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 1:15am On Jan 25, 2012
Guy I can't understand the message you are trying to pass oooo
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 25, 2012
it means EOT-END OF THREAD!!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 1:33am On Jan 25, 2012
You should have been this explicit before na
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by asante2: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2012
N5000 for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.
[/b]

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be [b]sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically to the above phone or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

N5000/piece.Last price, No negotiation
His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real capacity.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2016
THREAD - 2012 FRONT PAGE - 2016
Nairaland I salute una!! ""

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / Miss Nairaland Contest Giveaways - FASTEST FINGERS / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.