Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How To Love An Igbo Man - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Love An Igbo Man (48689 Views)

Is Love An Emotional Feeling Or A Logical Decision? / I want to love an hausa Girl / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by camrygmail: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
a website to help with the cooking part grin cheesy

http://allnigerianrecipes.com/
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Aguwoko: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
you have to respect his title
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Aguwoko: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
you have to be neat, respectful, able to cook very well
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
thz thread shld b locked
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by oyibonaija: 3:31am On Aug 20, 2015
@OP

If you want to make your igbo man happy I can help with that I am a white British married to an ikwerre man. Over the years I have learned how to win his heart more and more and these are my findings.

1. Respect - submit to your husband respect his role as head of the house and he will love you for it. Respect his family and friends never disrespect him in front of others or your children.

2. Humility - Remain humble an igbo man likes a humble loving wife I am not saying you should let him do what he likes if he does not show you the same respect but theyou will win his heart more over the years if you remain humble and a woman after God.

3. Manage money - a true igbo man will never tire of working hard to upgrade himself and his family he will love and respect his wife if she respects he works hard for his money and not spend it carelessly.

4. Food - these points are not in order by the way , learn to make all his local delicacys if you haven't already there is a good website called all Nigerian recipes.com
I make my husband all kinds of different soups and stews and beans and rice dishes so that he feels at home.

5. Plan together- trust your husband plan for your life if he wants you to move to Nigeria listen to him not your father after all the bible says in marriage two become one and they both leave their parents home to stay together. Although your father means we'll he is not your husband trust your husband and he will love you for it.

God bless hope this helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.