Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Love An Igbo Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Love An Igbo Man (48683 Views)

Is Love An Emotional Feeling Or A Logical Decision? / I want to love an hausa Girl / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by dtanigwe(f): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2012
Why pity now? Am happy. we're happy. I just want to keep it dat way. He's an entrepreneur, trying to grow his own businesses, trying diff things til something works out. He's still so new here, so he's just getting started. He works a steady job just to get by.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Wislet(f): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2012
Don't mind the bad belles.

As for the area of ur concern toward protection, u don't need to be overly concerned. If an Igbo man loves you, Protection of his family is his highest priority. They even derive pleasure doing that. Just make sure you and ur man do not move to any of the volatile parts.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Ndata(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
Moderator why for heaven sakes did you bring this thread to front page? Soon it will be hijacked by tribal bigots who will start spewing gibberish and turn it into a tribal war.
By the way must all threads about Igbo people always make a front page news?
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by armyofone(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
ummm, get all your pots ready. invest in pots, 3 leg pots, non sticky pots, Rachel Ray's and Paula Deen's pot, mortar for pound iji etc.
you will be fine  wink

Reading thru, OP, please let him marry you proper. Let your father give you away. Don't do corner corner o.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Yorisb: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ndata:

Moderator why for heaven sakes did you bring this thread to front page? Soon it will be hijacked by tribal bigots  who will start spewing gibberish and turn it into a tribal war.
By the way [b]must all threads about Igbo people [/b]always make a front page news?

On one hand you were saying ''the thread will soon be hijacked by tribal bigots''. . .

while on the other you were fast to query why ''all threads about Igbo people make the front page''?

So how are u any diff from the so called tribal bigots you're talking about? Hypocrisy, much?! Make up ur mind Dude and stop snaring. . .
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
armyofone:

ummm, get all your pots ready. invest in pots, 3 leg pots, non sticky pots, Rachel Ray's and Paula Deen's pot, mortar for pound iji etc.
you will be fine  wink

Reading thru, OP, please let him marry you proper. Let your father give you away. Don't do corner corner o.

Paul Deen's pots and pans SUCKS! angry angry However, she can make a mean peach cobbler though!

Igbo men like good cooking just make sure you feed him proper. Hold on, got to pound these yams.

BRB.

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by freecocoa(f): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs Chima pound which yam? We normally like akpu,are you sure MR C isn't a Yoruba man claiming to be igbo? undecided
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

Mrs Chima pound which yam? We normally like akpu,are you sure MR C isn't a Yoruba man claiming to be igbo? undecided

Nope. He is not Yoruba. Akpu isn't the only staple people eat these days. undecided

Come and help me pound these yams. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by LEXYLOV: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
Empty your bank account and borrow more cash from your bank and give to him to load lots of containers of goods to 9ja. that's only way you can be good wife and he will love you 100%.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Nope. He is not Yoruba. Akpu isn't the only staple people eat these days. undecided

Come and help me pound these yams. angry angry angry angry
Okay o.

Sorry love I cut my thumb peeling oranges this morning,it still hurts so I can't pound but I'll help eat it,just holla when you are done. undecided cheesy
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by BigBenoski(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
@poster: where in particular is ur man from(ie state,local govt.)? U shouldnt get disturbd about security and some other trivialities. If u r sure this dude loves u,den just respect him,feed him well and GO TO SLEEP. He'l catch bullets 2 make u happy. D pride of an average igbo man is his wife, he'l wear rags 2 make sure u wear dem best designers. My only fear is, he migt just b pretending 2 love u and wen he gets ol he came 2 d states 4, off he goes. Anyway,i cud help u run a background check on him so u r sure u aint dealing wt a married man, 4 free ofcourse. Another important question, have u been speaking wt his mum over d phone??
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
How to love an Igbo man by Okija_Juju (A real Igbo man);

- Clean his house

- Mop and dust his crib as well. Shows you can keep a home

- Wash his clothes

- Put them out to dry

- Bring them in after sunning them

- Iron and fold them neatly

- Cook for him

- Make sure its his favorite meal and that you know how to cook.

- Feed him

- Do the dishes. Igbo men hate dirty dishes.

- Take out the garbage

- Run him a bath

- Make sweet love to him.

- Have an after-se'x smoke with him if he is into that type of thing, like me.

- Get pregnant and have him strong, healthy, pretty babies (boys especially)

- Take care of his babies.

- Let him sleep peacefully.

Do this with any Igbo man and you will shall have a blissful marriage. Thats all we need.

Okija_jujuTM MOTTO: The gods are wise.

For more information, grab a copy of my book "Sweet Igbo Love" by Dr. Eze Mmuo Alusi Okija. a renowned Professor of Alternative medicine, Dr. of Metaphysical psychology and alternative medicine and non-intrusive surgery. An International best Seller, No.1 New York Best Seller, No.1 Oprahs book Club, No.1 New Yorks Reader Choice.

Marketed and Distributed by;
[size=14pt]Okija Publishing House.[/size]
51/52 Iweka Road Onitsha.
2, Pound Rd. Aba
12, Idumota Lane, Lagos.
Shop 15, Alaba Intl. Market, Alaba, Lagos.

Also Available in leading bookshops and superstores Nationwide. For more enquires, contact us at our shrine office at No.1 Okija forest or call us on 0803-Alusi-4-You.

Grab your copy, NOW!!

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nosyke(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hmnnnnnn, Am learning
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by wendybaby(f): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
@Okija, u r a clown walahi grin
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

How to love an Igbo man by Okija_Juju (A real Igbo man);

- Clean his house

- Mop and dust his crib as well. Shows you can keep a home

- Wash his clothes

- Put them out to dry

- Bring them in after sunning them

- Iron and fold them neatly

- Cook for him

- Make sure its his favorite meal and that you know how to cook.

- Feed him

- Do the dishes. Igbo men hate dirty dishes.

- Take out the garbage

- Run him a bath

- Make sweet love to him.

- Have an after-se'x smoke with him if he is into that type of thing, like me.

- Get pregnant and have him strong, healthy, pretty babies (boys especially)

- Take care of his babies.

- Let him sleep peacefully.

Do this with any Igbo man and you will shall have a blissful marriage. Thats all we need.

Okija_jujuTM MOTTO: The gods are wise.

For more information, grab a copy of my book "Sweet Igbo Love" by Dr. Eze Mmuo Alusi Okija. a renowned Professor of Alternative medicine, Dr. of Metaphysical psychology and alternative medicine and non-intrusive surgery. An International best Seller, No.1 New York Best Seller, No.1 Oprahs book Club, No.1 New Yorks Reader Choice.

Marketed and Distributed by;
[size=14pt]Okija Publishing House.[/size]
51/52 Iweka Road Onitsha.
2, Pound Rd. Aba
12, Idumota Lane, Lagos.
Shop 15, Alaba Intl. Market, Alaba, Lagos.

Also Available in leading bookshops and superstores Nationwide. For more enquires, contact us at our shrine office at No.1 Okija forest or call us on 0803-Alusi-4-You.

Grab your copy, NOW!!

You missed a few things, but I gotcha. wink
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Walala(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
@Poster, you married from the wrong tribe, Next time get yourself a Yoruba man and then you will see the true meaning of MAN.  I doubt your husband is educated and can speak proper English plus his family will irritate you because quite frankly they are illiterate.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Never knew igbos had a different way of love! This is captivating! cheesy
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by freecocoa(f): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
Walala:

@Poster, you married from the wrong tribe, Next time get yourself a Yoruba man and then you will see the true meaning of MAN.  I doubt your husband is educated and can speak proper English plus his family will irritate you because quite frankly they are illiterate.  
Oloriburuku odeoshi,for your mind with what you typed now,you are educated and literate o.smh.

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
sexkillz:

Never knew igbos had a different way of love! This is captivating! cheesy

I am glad Oga Chima is a simple black man. I only have three mandated "activities" according to him and I am set.

I see some people are unrealistic about life in general but hey!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
LMAO@married from the wrong tribes  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some of those women on Nairaland complained about their husbands/boyfriends and they were Yoruba men.  I am sure every tribe has it bleeped ups but to say one tribe is better than the other is sophomoric.  undecided

My husband is a man and he isn't Yoruba. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Okijajuju1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You missed a few things, but I gotcha. wink

A few things like?!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

A few things like?!

I am not allowed to share them. wink
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Okijajuju1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I am not allowed to share them. wink

Whatever those few things are, I'm sure its covered in my Book.

Also avaliable on Amazon.com wink

Grab a copy or give it to a friend as a gift.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I am glad Oga Chima is a simple black man.  I only have three mandated "activities" according to him and I am set.  

I see some people are unrealistic about life in general but hey!
^^^
Makes you wonder doesnt it? And they've been married for a year now? What kind of love had they been practicing all along? I'm obfuscated!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by dabrake(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
if na 9ja gul, dem go dey follow that their stu[b]p[/b]id we-are-all-equal mentality. i dey wait for una
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
Best way to love a Igbo man is to be ready to use your 1st child for money RITUAL.
Truth is bitter
grin grin grin
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Makes you wonder doesnt it? And they've been married for a year now? What kind of love had they been practicing all along? I'm obfuscated!

Yeah.  Men are the same regardless of race, ethnicities, tribes, region, culture, and traditions concerning love.  Men in general just wants to be respected and appreciated.  

There is no "specific" way to love an Igbo man except adhering to [size=44pt]HIS[/size] expectations and wishes.  

When she said that her husband isn't into experimenting in the bedroom or doesn't want to try new things, I immediately kissed Oga Chima!  Thank you LAWD!!!Hmm. I just thought of a new trick.  embarassed
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
success4:

Best way to love a Igbo man is to be ready to use your 1st child for money RITUAL.
Truth is bitter
grin grin grin
Your dumbness is in Miles per seconds. . . Ode! I wonder if your brain has ever been used, cos i dont know how else you'll explain this dumb comment!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by opribo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
Well you dont need to do much as long as he loves you. Being over there with you i am sure the true Iboism must have been diluted but there are some things that will never fade away from the Ibo husband.
You must treat him like a king, when he talks you must listen no matter how valuable your opinion miggt be. Throw away all those American abusive language just calm down and talk to him dont ever raise your voice to avoid a dastardly slap across your pretty face. We dont want to be challenged.

Then you must learn how to make good food, the type he likes. You must love his children very very well. You must dress well always and take care of the home. You must be very prayerful and always pray for him everyday and sing for him.
You must love his family even if you dont like them you must not show it.

You must be a decent and virtuous woman the type that  brings joy to the family. No boyfriends and no too much friends.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by seedord247(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
success4:

Truth is bitter
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by queensmith: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
i dont believe the op for one 2nd. Im beggining to think people are being paid to write and ask nonsense.

this sounds like the question a typical nigerian woman wil ask- i dont see an american woman asking this in a million years! has insecurity written all over it!

sha sha lets assume this is a hypothetically original dilemma  grin grin

i think igbo men like food- cook plenty problem solved!
good luck with all that
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by agiboma(f): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Your post reminded me of myself a few years ago so inlove with an Igbo man and wanting to do all i can to please him. I am Canadian living in Nigeria with an Igbo husband. Well my dear here is the deal all the things you are doing sounds great, and hopefully your husband will see you as an excellent wife. If you move to Nigeria with him in the  future hopefully he will stay the same and not "renationalize" and what i mean is become a Nigerian. The man i had in Canada and the man i got here in Nigeria are 2 completly different people. In Canada he is sweet man of my dreams and in Nigeria well all i can do is manage. Dont deceive yourself its possible your husband is sweet and will remain that way to you, but just prepare yourself for anything once you arrive here.  @ the end of the day i hope you got one of the good ones and if so he is definetly worth hanging on too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You See In This Picture / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.