Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How To Love An Igbo Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Love An Igbo Man (48682 Views)

Is Love An Emotional Feeling Or A Logical Decision? / I want to love an hausa Girl / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
Success4, failure4 or whatever ur nick is, i gtg now cos i've been around the corner patiently waiting for ur reply but i no see anyone again o!

Lastly, before i leave imma let u know the problem with u kids of this day is that, u just don't allow the grown ups & experience ones talk anymore just because NL have mix up humans with animals altogether to contribute to every threads, all you just do is that you spit out craps to defend urself, how could u get mad over what ppl said here if you aint the acct owner's brotha that wants to obtain mo' money from ppl since last yr november i got the msg from r231, u just need to get a life, man. Take care.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

Success4 ^^It is only a scammer that will fall prey for anybody's scam on the internet? na word be diz haha! i laugh, ur real name is the opposite of your username, trust me.

and with kids reply always shows exactly whom they're without an ID or pic so am not surprise but bro, always try to come up with an intelligent word next time cos ur colleagues will laugh ur arse alot with this down's syndrome word of urs cos it really make no sense at all. Moreso, how do u think ppl create another username to scam folks here if its not that what do you on NL? cos i've never come across username like on romance section before, sule.

You are a fool for making an obnoxious comment! Olodo.
I have been using the internet for the past 13years home and abroad without falling prey
to those nasty emails sent by people like you. I make bold to say that, a scammer like you
will continue to fall prey!

The thread opened to assist the guy on NL I had done my research before initiating interest
to render my little assistance. So you expect me to put my pics on a faceless forum like this?
You are a BIG fool. I have 5 websites, you will see my pics there, even on facebook, but to
upload my pics here means nothing to me. Olosi!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

Success4, failure4 or whatever ur nick is, i gtg now cos i've been around the corner patiently waiting for ur reply but i no see anyone again o!

Lastly, before i leave imma let u know the problem with u kids of this day is that, u just don't allow the grown ups & experience ones talk anymore just because NL have mix up humans with animals altogether to contribute to every threads, all you just do is that you spit out craps to defend urself, how could u get mad over what ppl said here if you aint the acct owner's brotha that wants to obtain mo' money from ppl since last yr november i got the msg from r231, u just need to get a life, man. Take care.

A mad man dancing without a drum! Can't even comprehend your ranting!
I can see FAILURE all over you. Little wonder your dirty mind never think straight.
FOOL!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by manchy7531: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
ITS SO FUNNY TO SEE THAT ANYTHING CONCERNING NDIIGGBO GENERATE ALOT OF COMMENTS.THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT hate the igbos or love them "but you cannot ignore them."bingo!!!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=33pt]LMAO@Igbo men no capable of love only into selling mothers for money  grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]

I wonder why Momma Chima is still here?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I must call Momma Chima! BRB!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
mrs chima whr hv u bn?
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
hornipipe:

mrs chima whr hv u bn?

Riding. Why?
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Riding.  Why? 
just curious
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by richy5(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Riding. Why?
And waiting you dey ride sef?
??
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
Success4

LOL i know this how it gonna end when am gone thats why am back on here to check ur shitt out once again & with ur last word shows you're an absolute deranged fellow and u need to go see a shrink, yelling about your own personal business having 5 websites, travelling abroad, driving fast cars as got nothing to do with me here but i'll let you know you don't even own a website at all, you're just a jobless rat at home who feeds on every left-overs. Kids like you always tried to depend themselves with silly excuses, who ask u about ur personal life if you aint diff from that 12yrs old boy living next to you, dim-nit?

Look man, what do they call faceless forum? tell me how NL become a faceless forum when you've the space to upload ur pic in your profile? kids like you hear ppl saying faceless forum & u end up saying that with 'em? are you intelligent at all, did u ever go to sch? do you speak before reasoning cos you're not just diff from herbivorous animals like goat that feeds on plants but no sense to reason. Like i said earlier, you need to get a life & face ur studies more, dikchead.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
@richy:

And waiting you dey ride sef?
??
hornipipe:

just curious

Mind your business. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

Success4

LOL i know this how it gonna end when am gone thats why am back on here to check ur shitt out once again & with ur last word shows you're an absolute deranged fellow and u need to go see a shrink, yelling about your own personal business having 5 websites, travelling abroad, driving fast cars as got nothing to do with me here but i'll let you know you don't even own a website at all, you're just a jobless rat at home who feeds on every left-overs. Kids like you always tried to depend themselves with silly excuses, who ask u about ur personal life if you aint diff from that 12yrs old boy living next to you, dim-nit?

Look man, what do they call faceless forum? tell me how NL become a faceless forum when you've the space to upload ur pic in your profile? kids like you hear ppl saying faceless forum & u end up saying that with 'em? are you intelligent at all, did u ever go to sch? do you speak before reasoning cos you're not just diff from herbivorous animals like goat that feeds on plants but no sense to reason. Like i said earlier, you need to get a life & face ur studies more, dikchead.    

Too much grammatical error in your post!Please emend it before you reply me ok. You are big FOOL! Study(ies)?ROFLMAO grin grin grin!
LAUGHING at your Oyinbo! Scumbag! grin grin grin
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^haha now i know you're a speechless goat & can you come up with a good reply pls and stop looking a single mistake, ediot.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
@
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Mind your business. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

am sori, bt ure my business
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

^^haha now i know you're a speechless goat & can you come up with a good reply pls and stop looking a single mistake, ediot.

Correct your blunder. Product of a bad system!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
Success4 is nothing but a failure4 to his generation, brb.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
@success and tosin, dnt u guyz have any tin to do, if u dnt,pick up a pencil and a 60 leaves exercise book start frm d 1st page and write this, 'I NEED HELP'' write till d book gets filled up, remember to submit it once ure done
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^Thats lame, come up with something reasonable.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
gv it a try, and stop disgracing ur wife or wife to be, she myt read thz 1 day and sincerly speaking she wont be proud of u
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

Success4 is nothing but a failure4 to his generation, brb.

Fool, you have exhausted you ticket at cafe?  grin grin grin
You only see FAILURE in all you are doing! Olodo!

hornipipe:

@success and tosin, dnt u guyz have any tin to do, if u dnt,pick up a pencil and a 60 leaves exercise book start frm d 1st page and write this, 'I NEED HELP'' write till d book gets filled up, remember to submit it once ure done

Thanks Jare! Some of these fools at times need to be told the story of their life(ves) He is such disappointment to his generation unborn!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by richy5(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
hornipipe:

am sori, bt ure my business
nah u i dey trade now,
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
@richy:

nah u i dey trade now,
huh
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
Success4

How do you know am in the cafe if you aint a failure4 who love assuming , psycho.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
Failure4

Loser, haha! why won't you support hornipipe word for back up, ediot.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

[size=18pt]Failure4[/size]

Loser, haha! why won't you support hornipipe word for back up, ediot.

The bolded is meant for YOU n your generation! Bastard!
Unstable like water! Fool of the century! tongue
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Wislet(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
ANYONE THAT CALLS HIS BROTHER FOOL IS LIABLE TO HELL FIRE.

You insult-crazy ones has better watch out.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
failure4, just like your generation are so full of illiterates whereby they can't define what faceless forum is, dumbass LOL.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Just that you do not understand reason behind the username ID, little wonder you are speaking trash!
Thanks to the person making hypocrite comments.

Do I need to debate with someone who is yet to emend his grammatical blunder? That will be wasting
of time.FOOL!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by richy5(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
hornipipe:

huh
Wetin
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
Failure4

Grammatical blunder[s] over studies alone? bro, do you've a brain at all? and am so sure you're ugly with an empty brain thats why ur generation don't know what faceless forum is to upload a pic, mumu LOL
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

Failure4

Grammatical blunder[s] over studies alone? bro, do you've a brain at all? and am so sure you're ugly with an empty brain thats why ur generation don't know what
is to upload a pic, mumu LOL

ROFLMAO! Oh ok, you've got a teacher right? When a boy/man fails to synchronize nominal concept from real concept, what he gets is nothing but ILLUSION.
That is what has been affecting your dead brain since morning, dude. Wake up! Though still laughing at that bad oyinbo you wrote! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You See In This Picture / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.