Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30799 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:35am On Jun 25, 2012
dare2think: By the way Mr Comedian, some important news just came in. A manifestation of how valid yours charlatan's curses are working!

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/bomb-blast-rocks-bauchi

No sane person should be taking you seriously!

I dont know why u atheists act like children always seeking instant gratification. Must BH die and enter the ground the very moment a pronouncement was made against the group? A spiritual pronouncement does not have to be immediate, sometimes it takes a while. Prayer or curse (which are spiritual) means a door has been opened in the spiritual realm and it's only a matter of time before something passes through.
But are u really serious u dont believe in the spiritual realm or just playing around to hear people's opinions?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2012
FXKing2012:

I dont know why u atheists act like children always seeking instant gratification. Must BH die and enter the ground the very moment a pronouncement was made against the group? A spiritual pronouncement does not have to be immediate, sometimes it takes a while. Prayer or curse (which are spiritual) means a door has been opened in the spiritual realm and it's only a matter of time before something passes through.
But are u really serious u dont believe in the spiritual realm or just playing around to hear people's opinions?
oga, please keep your ignorance down... i really hope you're not a father.. the world can't afford multiplication of this kind... oh 4k...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2012
FXKing2012:

Did Jesus not curse the fruitless tree?

yes, to show u a lesson that he will reject those who do not bear fruits of righteousness and of love?...

Besides, why shouldnt the curse be immediate? You want more blood to be shed?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2012
uhonmora:

Besides, why shouldnt the curse be immediate? You want more blood to be shed?

To everything there is a time and season.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2012
diluminati: I missed this thread.

And I miss u too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2012
FXKing2012:

To everything there is a time and season.

while ur fellow brothers are dying in the north? How much more blood must be shed before this 'curse' becomes effective?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2012
uhonmora:

while ur fellow brothers are dying in the north? How much more blood must be shed before this 'curse' becomes effective?

God's time is always the best. We are not to tell GOD when it's best for HIM to act.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2012
There is nothing prayer can not do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2012
FXKing2012: There is nothing prayer can not do.

Faith without works is dead.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dorox(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2012
FXKing2012:

God's time is always the best. We are not to tell GOD when it's best for HIM to act.
If God's time is the best why did you creat this thread about oyedepor's worthless curse? Don't you realise that anyone can say anything no matter how absurd and unlikely for it to hapen and still claim to be right without a definite time frame?
If you have not been totally brainwashed as some of us think you are, if you are as smart as some of your comments seem to suggest and if there is still a flicker of rational reasoning left in you then i have no doubt that you yourself must have begun to question the efficacy of pastor oyedepor's curse
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by OilSubsidy: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Boko haram did not bomb any church last Sunday! Uncle Oyedepo curse has indeed started to work embarassed abi Pastor FXKing2012?

Such a big fool!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
dorox:
If God's time is the best why did you creat this thread about oyedepor's worthless curse? Don't you realise that anyone can say anything no matter how absurd and unlikely for it to hapen and still claim to be right without a definite time frame?
If you have not been totally brainwashed as some of us think you are, if you are as smart as some of your comments seem to suggest and if there is still a flicker of rational reasoning left in you then i have no doubt that you yourself must have begun to question the efficacy of pastor oyedepor's curse

1) I created this thread in order for people to know the true reason for the fall of BH when it eventually happens.

2) Prophet Jeremiah predicted the fall of Babylon but it took 40yrs for the prophesy to eventually come to past. I'm sure so many people must have called him names and said he was fake simply becos the fall didnt happen as soon as they expected it. So, the fact that BH is still active does not mean I shld start doubting the efficacy of prayers/curses.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dorox(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
To be crystal clear, are you saing that the curse has started working or that the curse will eventually work?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
dorox: To be crystal clear, are you saing that the curse has started working or that the curse will eventually work?

A curse/blessing/prayer etc take effect in the spiritual realm the very moment the pronouncement is made but may take a while to manifest in the physical.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Zodiac61(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
FXKing2012:

A curse/blessing/prayer etc take effect in the spiritual realm the very moment the pronouncement is made but may take a while to manifest in the physical.
What is this place called the spiritual realm?
How do I get there?
How do I know that a curse/blessing/prayer has taken effect in this non-existent spiritual realm?
Stop digging a massive hole for yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This appears to be an example of sophiticated theology at work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zodiac61:
What is this place called the spiritual realm?
How do I get there?
How do I know that a curse/blessing/prayer has taken effect in this non-existent spiritual realm?
Stop digging a massive hole for yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This appears to be an example of sophiticated theology at work.

Typical questions of an utterly ignorant and confused atheist. Always looking for answers thru empirical means.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dorox(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2012
FXKing2012:

Typical questions of an utterly ignorant and confused atheist. Always looking for answers thru empirical means.

I am not an atheist and i also do not think that you have made much sense. If the curse is only working in the "spiritual" how can you boldly claim that the curse has started working?
My question to you is do you still stand by your claim that the curse has stated working? If yes tell us how otherwise change the title to something expressing faith that the curse would eventually work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
dorox:

I am not an atheist and i also do not think that you have made much sense. If the curse is only working in the "spiritual" how can you boldly claim that the curse has started working?
My question to you is do you still stand by your claim that the curse has stated working? If yes tell us how otherwise change the title to something expressing faith that the curse would eventually work.

We are starting to see the manifestations of the curse in the physical. BH is now a listed terrorist organization with the leaders on the radar of the U.S. govt. This is exactly the process that made Al Queda to be reduced to almost nothing. Today, Al Queda can no longer carry out any major strike in the U.S., and the same fate will soon befall BH in Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
This is proof that Bishop Oyedepo's curse is working. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Thirteen people died yesterday in gun battles in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital and Damaturu, the Yobe State capital. The two cities are in the northeast, hotbed of the fundamentalist group Boko Haram .
Men of the sect and the Joint Task Force (JTF)) clashed in Maiduguri after a suicide attack was foiled.
The clash ground the city as civil servantsfled their offices.
A suicide bomber, a passerby and two sect members died.

In Damturu, a clash of two gangs left ninepeople dead. A source said the sect was going after impostors.
The gangs of gunmen clashed at Nayi-Nawa, one of the trouble spots in thetown.
Yobe Police spokesman Toyin Gbadegesin, who confirmed the incident, said the police were alerted by the ward head of the area and the bodies were deposited at the mortuary.

Gbadegesin said the affected persons are within ages 18-25 bracket.
He said the bodies were riddled with gunshot injuries and deep knife cuts, indicating intense fighting.
Gbadegesin said one person had been arrested.

The police were silent on the gangs involved in the clash. A resident, who begged for anonymity, said: “It is a clash of Boko Haram members and some boys percieved to be criminals who are committing atrocities in the town under the cover of Boko Haram.”
Commissioner of Police Patrick Egbuniwe also said a group of gunmen attacked his men in Gwange, but no life was lost.
He described as unfair the statement credited to Yobe State Deputy Governor Abubakar Aliyu that his convoy was shot at by a drunken policeman.
According to the CP, he is still investigating the case, but he wondered where the deputy govenor got his information.

“I really don’t know where he got that information that the policeman was drunkwhen we are still investigating the matter. As far as I know, we have not concluded investigation on that matter and for the deputy governor to say the policeman was drunk, is very unfortunate.
“The report of the investigation will soon be ready, but I will have to forward it to the Inspector-General,” Egbuniwe said.
The Maiduguri incident affected business. Traders closed their shops at the popular Monday market as early as 11am.
Civil servants immediately returned to their homes.

When our correspondent visited the secretariat at about 1pm, many offices were locked. Only a few workers were seen.
A civil servant who pleaded not to be named said many of us left for our varioushomes when we heard sporadic gunshots,which sounded so loud that they seemed to be within the premises.

He said they later heard that there was an attempted robbery at the Monday market, which was repelled by the JTF.
Confirming the attacks, JTF spokesman Lt.-Col. Sagir Musa said: “At about 10:00 am today (yesterday), a suicide bomber on a tricycle (KEKE NAPEP) targeted a JTF patrol vehicle and missed it. In the process, he rammed into a moving Mercedes Benz car and detonated an Improvised Explosive Device. The bomberinstantly died, one civilian died, two others and a soldier were injured as a result of the explosion.”
He added: “The bodies and the three injured persons were taken to the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital for treatment.”
Lt.-Col. Musa said one of the incidents wasat Customs.
“The Task Force has since cordoned off, swept the affected area and routine activities are going on unhindered.”
The spokesman said in another incident inthe town “two suspected members of Boko Haram terrorists who stormed the Monday market with the intention of killing innocent citizens were encountered and killed by troops of the JTF”.

He said in the incident, which occurred at about 11am, two AK 47 rifles and 18 rounds of ammunition were recovered from the assailants.
The JTF in Borno also alerted the public tothe planned attacks by the men of the Boko Haram sect during weekend’s Eid-el-Fitril celebration.
The task force, in a statement said: “Intelligence information available to the JTF, Op RESTORE ORDER, indicated planned attacks on military and civilian targets by terrorists during the Sallah.

“People are advised to report any suspicious persons/movement to the TaskForce so as to beef up security arrangement already put in place in orderto achieve the desired peace and securityduring and after the period.”

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news/57889-nine-die-as-boko-haram-fights-fake-members.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Delafruita(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

fire came from heaven immediately elijah made the pronouncement.manna fell from heaven immediately.elisha's pronouncement of surplus food was immediately acted upon by yahweh.when moses stretched his rod,the red sea immediately parted.when jesus cursed the fig tree,it dried up immediately.when jesus healed blind bathmeus,he could see immediately,when the lady with anaemie touched his garment,her healing was instant.when peter healed the lame by the gate of the temple,he walked immediately.when elisha wanted bears to gobble us little kids,it happened immediately.when our modern age pastors do the "skele bobo laskni antid poporo ble ble ble.............",it results in "instant healings".and i have heard a phrase that says "god is the same yesterday,today and forevermore".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Delafruita(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

1) I created this thread in order for people to know the true reason for the fall of BH when it eventually happens.

2) Prophet Jeremiah predicted the fall of Babylon but it took 40yrs for the prophesy to eventually come to past. I'm sure so many people must have called him names and said he was fake simply becos the fall didnt happen as soon as they expected it. So, the fact that BH is still active does not mean I shld start doubting the efficacy of prayers/curses.

in essence the fall of bokoharam will have nothing to do with government action but it will have everything to do with the words of an expert in slappisim and jet acquisition.yolshikai
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
Delafruita:
in essence the fall of bokoharam will have nothing to do with government action but it will have everything to do with the words of an expert in slappisim and jet acquisition.yolshikai

Prayer causes confusion and frustration in the camp of BH. Also, prayer makes the agents of govt work better in order to tackle BH.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Delafruita:
fire came from heaven immediately elijah made the pronouncement.manna fell from heaven immediately.elisha's pronouncement of surplus food was immediately acted upon by yahweh.when moses stretched his rod,the red sea immediately parted.when jesus cursed the fig tree,it dried up immediately.when jesus healed blind bathmeus,he could see immediately,when the lady with anaemie touched his garment,her healing was instant.when peter healed the lame by the gate of the temple,he walked immediately.when elisha wanted bears to gobble us little kids,it happened immediately.when our modern age pastors do the "skele bobo laskni antid poporo ble ble ble.............",it results in "instant healings".and i have heard a phrase that says "god is the same yesterday,today and forevermore".

Jeremiah prophesied the fall of Babylon and it took several decades before the prophesy came to be; Isaiah prophesied the coming of our Lord Jesus and it took hundreds of years to happen; coming together of Israel as a nation was prophesied in the Bible and it happened just in 1967. There is the need to understand the difference between a prophesy and prayer.
If u want instantaneous miracle, pls attend the healing school of Christ Embassy or visit the Redemption Camp to see this things happen live. I've been there so I know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
who let this e-diot loose?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
diluminati: who let this e-diot loose?
the Holy Spirit.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dorox(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2012

I tire o! The guy just dey make us theist look bad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
dorox:
I tire o! The guy just dey make us theist look bad

Sharaaaap there, u this pagan.

This ruminant is out again, where have u been though?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Delafruita(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

Jeremiah prophesied the fall of Babylon and it took several decades before the prophesy came to be; Isaiah prophesied the coming of our Lord Jesus and it took hundreds of years to happen; coming together of Israel as a nation was prophesied in the Bible and it happened just in 1967. There is the need to understand the difference between a prophesy and prayer.
If u want instantaneous miracle, pls attend the healing school of Christ Embassy or visit the Redemption Camp to see this things happen live. I've been there so I know.
isreal became a nation in 1948
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Delafruita(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

Prayer causes confusion and frustration in the camp of BH. Also, prayer makes the agents of govt work better in order to tackle BH.
why waste our time trying to find good leaders?we can just elect a nonentity and support him with "fire-brand" prayers and ridiculous pronouncements from globetrotting "men of god"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
I told you all Bishop's pronouncements was working, now BH leader has been killed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1068048/boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-killed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by 2good(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
FXKing2012: I told you all Bishop's pronouncements was working, now BH leader has been killed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1068048/boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-killed
You are a fool!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
2good: You are a fool!

You are entitled to your opinion albeit stooopid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.