Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30842 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
You guys just dont get it: when Samuel prophesied that David was gonna be king, how many years did it take for the prophesy to be fulfilled? When Jeremiah prophesied the fall of Babylon, how many decades did it take to come to pass. We dont believe in magic, we believe in miracles and prophesies.
I wonder why u guys are expecting magic. BH is like a shooting star that shines so bright when it's about to go extinct. Pls keep watching and see the end of BH.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
FXKing2012: You guys just dont get it: when Samuel prophesied that David was gonna be king, how many years did it take for the prophesy to be fulfilled? When Jeremiah prophesied the fall of Babylon, how many decades did it take to come to pass. We dont believe in magic, we believe in miracles and prophesies.
I wonder why u guys are expecting magic. BH is like a shooting star that shines so bright when it's about to go extinct. Pls keep watching and see the end of BH.
Oh so you know it takes time. How come you jumped the gun??. You heard about splinter groups in Boko Haram and the next thing you arrogate the development to your Bishops curse. Even if you claimed Jeremiah et al prophesied and it took years to be fulfiled, what about The GO himself saying in seven days Boko Haram would be history, re they still not part of our present? Guy admit it, you and your ogas goofed on this. Or does the reality not stare us in the face?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
FXKing2012: You guys just dont get it: when Samuel prophesied that David was gonna be king, how many years did it take for the prophesy to be fulfilled? When Jeremiah prophesied the fall of Babylon, how many decades did it take to come to pass. We dont believe in magic, we believe in miracles and prophesies.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2012
dekung:
Oh so you know it takes time. How come you jumped the gun??. You heard about splinter groups in Boko Haram and the next thing you arrogate the development to your Bishops curse. Even if you claimed Jeremiah et al prophesied and it took years to be fulfiled, what about The GO himself saying in seven days Boko Haram would be history, re they still not part of our present? Guy admit it, you and your ogas goofed on this. Or does the reality not stare us in the face?

That is where u miss it. GO said BH is history or will be history in 7days does not mean BH will stop existing in 7days, stop being so carnal about things of the spirit. You need a spiritual person to interpret such spiritual pronouncements for you to understand, so pls stop jumping the gun.
GO said 7days means the seed of their destruction has been sown and it will start taking effect in 7days. That is why u see the rancor within the camp of BH, it is just the beginning of the end for BH.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

That is where u miss it. GO said BH is history or will be history in 7days does not mean BH will stop existing in 7days, stop being so carnal about things of the spirit. You need a spiritual person to interpret such spiritual pronouncements for you to understand, so pls stop jumping the gun.
GO said 7days means the seed of their destruction has been sown and it will start taking effect in 7days. That is why u see the rancor within the camp of BH, it is just the beginning of the end for BH.

Ediot you are still ranting in your delusions! Ewhu, you see these boko boys bombed another church and christians died. You are just a petty fool if you still continue in your lewd thinking. Go carry bomb abd fight olodostein. ediot!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 3:40am On Mar 14, 2012
FXKing2012:

Which rancour? The rncour that makes them bomb churches and police stations? The rancour that makes them kill innocent humn beings with reckless abandon. What rancour? You know why I like you? You stick to your position however impractical that position may seem, you stick to it till the end. However, your tenacity does not negate the reality on ground. As far as Nigerians are concerned no curse is working or has worked. For want of a better expression, I would say God forbid that your close family member is a victim of one of BH's many attacks. You would have seen the futility of your claims.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 3:40am On Mar 14, 2012
FXKing2012:

Which rancour? The rncour that makes them bomb churches and police stations? The rancour that makes them kill innocent humn beings with reckless abandon. What rancour? You know why I like you? You stick to your position however impractical that position may seem, you stick to it till the end. However, your tenacity does not negate the reality on ground. As far as Nigerians are concerned no curse is working or has worked. For want of a better expression, I would say God forbid that your close family member is a victim of one of BH's many attacks. You would have seen the futility of your claims.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2012
The attacks are unabating. People were also yesterday killed in Mubi (Adamawa) and Kano. Indeed, the curse has STARTED working.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2012

Oh, it's now a case of prophecy? I thought it was a prayer/curse which was supposed to decidedly bring BH to an end. What's the difference between a prayer/curse and a prophecy?

Does a prophecy need the assistance of a curse to happen since it would happen anyway?

Of course we also don't believe in magic but you started it all when you quoted specific instances as the evidence that the Bishop's curse has started working. Meanwhile, things have clearly been going from bad to worse.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2012
Pukkah:

Oh, it's now a case of prophecy? I thought it was a prayer/curse which was supposed to decidedly bring BH to an end. What's the difference between a prayer/curse and a prophecy?

Does a prophecy need the assistance of a curse to happen since it would happen anyway?

Of course we also don't believe in magic but you started it all when you quoted specific instances as the evidence that the Bishop's curse has started working. Meanwhile, things have clearly been going from bad to worse.

Prayer, curse and prophecy all exist in the spiritual realm and they all work pretty much the same way cos they follow the same principle. Sometimes they take effect immediately and some other times they wait for the appointed time to take effect. In the case of BH, the seed is already sown but humans always like to see result immediately. Pls exercise patience and watch BH die a natural or violent death.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2012
dekung:

The Bible says Israel will never be defeated, that does not mean Israel will not suffer huge casualties. We have seen Israel go thru all sorts of hardship, repression, massacre, near annihilation, and even surrounded by hostile neighbours but the truth of the Bible stands firm: Israel will not know peace but at the same time will never be defeated.
Yes Christians and the police are still being killed by BH, but remember even when God helped Israel defeat her enemies in Bible days, they (Israel) still suffered casualties. Victory is assured does not mean there wont be casualties.

It does not matter whether people blv or not, the Bible remains true.
If there is a pronouncement that BH will be destroyed, it does not matter what BH is doing right now and whether anybody believe it or not, the seed has already been sown in the spiritual realm and will take effect in due time. We have seen the beginning by the capture of their leaders, we are only awaiting the end.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2012
diluminati:

Ediot you are still ranting in your delusions! Ewhu, you see these boko boys bombed another church and christians died. You are just a petty fool if you still continue in your lewd thinking. Go carry bomb abd fight olodostein. ediot!

The drama queen is back. Hope u are aware BH caught up with one of its own members in Kaduna. The group is already divided cos a seed of division and self destruction was sown in the spirit realm. A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Good to have u back though, stay blessed dear.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2012
^^^This is the way some ambitious and spiritually-arrogant people may have claimed credit for the death of the sect leader, Yusuf, thinking that it would bring about the end of BH. But what have we seen after that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/894537/boko-haram-kills-10-burnt

Boko Haram strike again. Hmmm, the curse has started working.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2012
BH has gone quiet and none of the skeptics is talking again. I told u all the curse started working and I'm happy you all can now see the potency of the curse. Doubters, you have now seen the power of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Esss(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2012
FXKing2012: BH has gone quiet and none of the skeptics is talking again. I told u all the curse started working and I'm happy you all can now see the potency of the curse. Doubters, you have now seen the power of God.

Dude!!

Do you still have any weed left?! I'm feeling your high right now!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2012
BH is contained at last, thanks to our MOG.[b][/b]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
End of BH is at hand!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
FXKing2012: End of BH is at hand!

Another car bomb went off today (Easter Sunday) in a church in Kaduna!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2012
Pukkah:

Another car bomb went off today (Easter Sunday) in a church in Kaduna!

Yes but the spate is reduced.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
yeah, I get that disease whenever u post ur illogical crap....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2012
musKeeto: yeah, I get that disease whenever u post ur illogical crap....

Sorry dear I'm sure it's the mosquitoes, try antimalarial drugs. Pls get well soon.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by mac73(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
@FXKING2012, the tenacity with which you have responded to all who opposed your post is matched only by the absolute ludicrousness (is that even a word?) of your arguments.

In the end, when the day of proverbial atonement comes; i have a feeling that God will be more cross with those who swallowed hook line and sinker that which they were told by those who manipulate others for their selfish ends than those who made use of the brain he gave them to ask questions not to challenge or discredit his existence but to understand the purpose of man and life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2012
mac73: @FXKING2012, the tenacity with which you have responded to all who opposed your post is matched only by the absolute ludicrousness (is that even a word?) of your arguments.

In the end, when the day of proverbial atonement comes; i have a feeling that God will be more cross with those who swallowed hook line and sinker that which they were told by those who manipulate others for their selfish ends than those who made use of the brain he gave them to ask questions not to challenge or discredit his existence but to understand the purpose of man and life.

As long as u blv in God and in Jesus as His Son, and that the power of God still works today then I'm ok wt u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Great1234(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
I dont know if i am the only one but it seems like churches in Nigeria need to be more proactive against Boko Haram attacks. Churches seem to be soft targets for them and if Boko Haram at least get a small resistance from the churches it will be a good thing. These guys are trained and equipped, but the churches seen to be weak and vulnerable. There is a place for spiritual warfare and a place for physical intervention. Why cant churches train and equip themselves in anti terrorism skills? Check this link for such training. http://www.greatheightsnigeria.com/terrorism-awareness-training/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.