Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30840 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

Have u not read that "the weapon of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds" - 2Cor. 10:4

I don't have any problem with the promises of the Almighty God and stop hiding under His name to promote laziness (of the mind), complacency and lethargy.

Those who brought Christianity (and even Islam) to Africa have been able to record major successes and advancement in human endeavours because they did not just lazily sit on their hands. They ACTED! They also used the HEADS that God gave to them!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
Pukkah:

I don't have any problem with the promises of the Almighty God and stop hiding under His name to promote laziness (of the mind), complacency and lethargy.

Those who brought Christianity (and even Islam) to Africa have been able to record major successes and advancement in human endeavours because they did not just lazily sit on their hands. They ACTED! They also used the HEADS that God gave to them!

I never said pray without working; I blv in praying and working hard.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by 2good(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
Oyedepo's prayer is really working as we can see from today's attack! shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
2good: Oyedepo's prayer is really working as we can see from today's attack! shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wat do u have against prayers?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by 2good(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
FXKing2012:

Wat do u have against prayers?
It is a waste of time talking to nothing and meant for people that want quick fix solution to their problems but end up achieving nothing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
2good:
It is a waste of time talking to nothing and meant for people that want quick fix solution to their problems but end up achieving nothing.

I shed tears for u, I pray your eyes will be opened someday.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by 2good(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
FXKing2012:

I shed tears for u, I pray your eyes will be opened someday.
Shed tears for people that have died and been injured in churches while praying, before you will shed tears for me.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
Another bomb blast goes off in Abuja...and wait for this - another in Kaduna as well! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
2good:
Shed tears for people that have died and been injured in churches while praying, before you will shed tears for me.

I shed sad tears for u cos of where u are headed if u continue to allow the devil to use and deceive u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Can you admit that the 'curse' is 'causing' Boko Haram to give free security 'courses' to Nigerian security services?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by 2good(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
musKeeto: Can you admit that the 'curse' is 'causing' Boko Haram to give free security 'courses' to Nigerian security services?

More bomb blast in the church and public places.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
2good:

More bomb blast in the church and public places.

BH is like a shooting star that shines so bright just b4 itz death. BH is about to go down and thatz why we are seeing so much of them. Just wait and see!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by juventino: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
FX You're an Ediot, can't you shut up?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by 2good(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
juventino: FX You're an Ediot, can't you shut up?

lol. Very funny post. The guy is indeed deluded. That is what religion does to people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2012
2good:

lol. Very funny post. The guy is indeed deluded. That is what religion does to people

Deluded is calling someone else deluded (lol)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

BH is like a shooting star that shines so bright just b4 itz death. BH is about to go down and thatz why we are seeing so much of them. Just wait and see!

you dont just want to admit your idiocy, foolishness, stewpidity etc. or maybe until another BH strike abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 3:52pm On May 02, 2012
Only someone who lacks integrity, discipline and honesty will still continue to advocate a lie so evident that all can testify to.

To say that a curse is working on a group that continues to carry attacks almost every month is beyond delusion, it's state that is approaching lunacy.

Nigerian Pastors should win medical awards for brains procedures, the way they damage people's brains without using surgical tools is astounding.

You can only weep for sad minds subjecting their lives to a pathetic but clever human being that fraudulently claims divinity and supernatural prowess, when in fact he is nothing but a charlatan.

Sad story.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by 2good(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2012
dare2think: Only someone who lacks integrity, discipline and honesty will still continue to advocate a lie so evident that all can testify to.

To say that a curse is working on a group that continues to carry attacks almost every month is beyond delusion, it's state that is approaching lunacy.

Nigerian Pastors should win medical awards for brains procedures, the way they damage people's brains without using surgical tools is astounding.

You can only weep for sad minds subjecting their lives to a pathetic but clever human being that fraudulently claims divinity and supernatural prowess, when in fact he is nothing but a charlatan.

Sad story.

The bolded is so funny and true..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2012
To all of you abusing MOG and denying the power of God, pls read this: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000725015168

BH spies went mad as they stepped into Winners Chapel premises. Now tell my the curse is not working.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by flourishG(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2012
^
WTF are you talking about? Where is the link in the picture/wall of the person you are giving us in that fb account/link?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

But we never heard of any infighting, not until the MOG placed a curse on them and was bold enough to even make it public.

Was healing not instant in the Bible? Did u not see all the miracles in the Bible? And it was God who healed me using the man of God (pastor Chris) in the name of Jesus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

But we never heard of any infighting, not until the MOG placed a curse on them and was bold enough to even make it public.

Was healing not instant in the Bible? Did u not see all the miracles in the Bible? And it was God who healed me using the man of God (pastor Chris) in the name of Jesus.

Yeah, Or just maybe ur mind was playing tricks on u at that point, and according to ur bible, is ur Bishop not supposed to pray for the BH sect instead of cursing them, tell him to PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES would ya?! I tell u what he'll do wen BH wnt to bomb his CANAAN land, make a plea bargain with dem, bu ha ha ha ha ha...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Gsluv(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2012
dekung: Prophet Elijah was confident of the power that was backing to the extent of publicly challenging Baal prophets to a competition. If your MOG is has enough guts let him go to Borno or Kano and challenge BH to an open battle, if he comes out alive then I will know he is a man of God otherwise he can go on hidding behind the protection of body guards and security agents in his abode and keep shouting curses that are not worth more than noise they made when he was shouting. Like I said, lets hope and pray that what we are seeing BH is not Binary fussion. You can go ahead and keep worshiping Oyedepo I am not perturbed, I am answerable to God alone not to one bald headed bully who goes arround slapping defenceless girls. If I have a problem I will call on God not on a pastor who could not save his wife when she was sick to almost the point of death.

well jst so u know, He strted fr Kaduna and challenged Gunmi's authority, His words then were "my mission in this town is to kill Gunmi".. m sure u knw where Gunmi is now.... get ur facts ryt b4 talkn...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2012
kwangi: .

Yeah, Or just maybe ur mind was playing tricks on u at that point, and according to ur bible, is ur Bishop not supposed to pray for the BH sect instead of cursing them, tell him to PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES would ya?! I tell u what he'll do wen BH wnt to bomb his CANAAN land, make a plea bargain with dem, bu ha ha ha ha ha...

Did Elijah pray for the prophets of Baal to be saved? NO!
Did Jesus curse the tree that couldnt bear fruits? YES!

So what are u talking about mister?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 12:22pm On May 17, 2012
Explosions rock two primary schools in Kano!

Explosions reported at Rumu Okoro in Port Harcourt!

Yet some fools say some prayer shocked started working how many months ago!

https://www.nairaland.com/940087/explosion-rumuokoro-park-port-harcourt
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
So op your daddy's church got blasted again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
diluminati: So op your daddy's church got blasted again? cheesy

Does anyone need any further evidence that the op has been deluded and brainwashed? The equally deluded and clueless President equally promised that Boko Haram would become history in June 2012. Nigeria!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dorox(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2012
Pukkah:

Does anyone need any further evidence that the op has been deluded and brainwashed? The equally deluded and clueless President equally promised that Boko Haram would become history in June 2012. Nigeria!
I agree with you that the op is deluded and has been brainwashed to the extent that he now sees papa oyedepo's empty pronouncements as reality, but do you realize that you sound like someone cheering from the sideline praying for boko haram to succeed? You are just like most moderate muslims that i have come accross, they would denounce terrorism as unislamic yet cheer at any successful terrorist operation. Religion of peace indeed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2012
dorox:
I agree with you that the op is deluded and has been brainwashed to the extent that he now sees papa oyedepo's empty pronouncements as reality, but do you realize that you sound like someone cheering from the sideline praying for boko haram to succeed? You are just like most moderate muslims that i have come accross, they would denounce terrorism as unislamic yet cheer at any successful terrorist operation. Religion of peace indeed.

If you want to attack Islam do so directly without involving me please. And where is the cheer here?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
The U.S. government has listed leaders of BH on their list of terrorists, this means the whole world is coming down on the organisation. This is no coincidence coming just weeks after Bishop Oyedepo's curse. I've always said a curse does not have to take effect immediately, sometimes it takes a while.
https://www.nairaland.com/970844/boko-haram-members-added-terrorist

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.