Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,972 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30798 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2012
Jesus said if you are a true follower of Him then u must suffer the things he suffered cos no servant is greater than his master. Jesus was called all sorts of names by the people of that time. They even accused Him of using the power of Baal to perform miracles.
Any pastor who is not being persecuted by being called names is not a true pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
And?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2012
PA1982:

And?

And it means those pastors being called all sorts of names and being persecuted are actually true pastors. They are being persecuted just as our Lord Jesus was persecuted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

And it means those pastors being called all sorts of names and being persecuted are actually true pastors. They are being persecuted just as our Lord Jesus was persecuted.

Are you serious?
By this logic, any persecuted criminal is innocent.
Oddly enough, a lot of financial swindlers and sex offenders use that line of defense,
I have the impression you need to think that one out more carefully.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
We are not talking about criminals, we are talking about pastors who are being called thieves simply cos they live big.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^
Do you have any idea how incriminating that sounds?
Try thinking your post through. undecided

In any case, we're talking about a person who claims to be able to curse others.
Remember the OP?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
PA1982:

^^^
Do you have any idea how incriminating that sounds?
Try thinking your post through. undecided

In any case, we're talking about a person who claims to be able to curse others.
Remember the OP?

And I said it is possible cos Jesus curse a fig tree in the Bible and the tree was dead by the following day. And Jesus said we have the power to do all He did while He was here on earth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
1. Abu Qaqa, the influential spokesman for Boko Haram has been captured;

2. There is a separatist group which says it's breaking out cos it does not believe in the tactics of Boko Haram;

3. Boko Haram leader says Boko Haram members who exposed Abu Qaqa will be killed;

4. About 6 members of Boko Haram has been killed by the sect for exposing Abu Qaqa and about 30 were listed to be killed by the group;

5. These killings of Boko Haram members by Boko Haram will lead to more infighting and break-out;

6. Incidence of bombings by Boko Haram has reduced.

Al these happened after Bishop Oyedepo placed a curse on the group and somebody has the nerve to say Bishop's curse is not working. You all had better stop abusing MOG not to reign curses upon yourselves.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by plappville(f): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
They better dont exist at all, breaking out makes the evil still in force. But this maybe the root of total inexistant. God will do it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
Another 100 Boko Haram members have just been arrested. Thank God for our MOG whose prayers are working to put an end to Boko Haram.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

, Al these happened after Bishop Oyedepo placed a curse on the group and somebody has the nerve to say Bishop's curse is not working. You all had better stop abusing MOG not to reign curses upon yourselves. ,

I have the nerve to say the Bishop's curse is worth nothing, that the reported news is completely independant of of the man's utterances.
And you can be sure nothing at all will happen to me because of that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PastorAIO: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2012
I don't see how the splintering of Boko Haram is a good thing for anybody. At least before we had them under one umbrella. Now we're gonna have small guerrilla like factions acting independently, and slowly the whole thing will become more chaotic until nigeria becomes like afghanistan or somalia where each street is controlled by a different warlord. If you chop off one head, then like a hydra many more will pop up to take its place.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^
Good or bad, it is very normal in terrorist groups. Almost inevitable, really.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
Police station stormed in Kano, bomb blasts in Maiduguri 

Gunmen, suspected to be militants of the Boko Haram sect have attacked Sharada police station in Nigeria’s flashpoint city of Kano, where multiple bomb and gun attacks killed over 200 people on 20 January.

Multiple blasts have also rocked a market in Maiduguri, the base of Islamist group Boko Haram, residents said. Casualty figures are unknown at this time.

“I had just arrived home in time for the curfew when I heard an explosion coming from around the police station. Shortly, gunshots followed. From what I heard it sounded like a shootout,” said Bala Salisu from Kano’s Sharada district.

Kano police spokesman Magaji Majia told AFP he had heard reports of the attack on the Sharada police station, but said the circumstances were not yet clear.

Residents of Maiduguri, east of Kano, also reported multiple blasts at the Gamboru market that set several vehicles and shops on fire.

Maiduguri is seen as a stronghold of Boko Haram, the Islamist group blamed for a series of recent attacks in Nigeria that have killed more than 200 people already this year.

“I heard five explosions around the market and plumes of of black smoke… filled the air. The market is still on fire. Soldiers and policeman have taken over the whole area,” said resident Aisha Goni.

Colonel Victor Ebhaleme, operations chief for the Joint Task Force in Maiduguri, a special military unit set up to crack down on Boko Haram, confirmed the explosions at the market but declined to give details.

Gunmen late Sunday shot dead a secret police officer in front of his house in Nigeria’s northeastern city of Damaturu, a resident said.

The police confirmed the shooting, but said they were not sure if he was killed.

The state security service officer was “sitting outside his house with some friends this evening when two gun came through the back street in Jeri district of the town and opened fire on him and killed him,” said the resident.

Yobe police boss, Lawan Tanko, who confirmed the shooting to AFP, said he was unsure if the victim had died.

“I received the report of the gun attack on the state security service officer in Jeri. He was shot by by two gunmen outside his. It is still not clear if he was just injured or that he was actually killed,” said Tanko.

The attackers detonated some explosives to create panic and pave the way for their escape, he said. The victim’s friends ran away during the attack, the resident said.

The identity of the officer has not been disclosed.

On January 16, an unidentified gunmen shot dead three Chadian nationals in Damaturu, capital of Yobe state, near the Chadian border.

Damaturu has been hit hard by violence blamed on the Islamist group Boko Haram.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/02/06/police-station-stormed-in-kano-bomb-blasts-in-maiduguri/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^The fact speaks for itself. Is the curse working or not?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
Pastor AIO:

I don't see how the splintering of Boko Haram is a good thing for anybody. At least before we had them under one umbrella. Now we're gonna have small guerrilla like factions acting independently, and slowly the whole thing will become more chaotic until nigeria becomes like afghanistan or somalia where each street is controlled by a different warlord. If you chop off one head, then like a hydra many more will pop up to take its place.

It shows there is division and infighting within the group. A kingdom divided against itself can not stand.
The other faction will be more liberal and wiling to negotiate, thereby undermining the other radical sect and perhaps even giving them up.

PA1982:

I have the nerve to say the Bishop's curse is worth nothing, that the reported news is completely independant of of the man's utterances.
And you can be sure nothing at all will happen to me because of that.

I still dont get why you think Bishop's prayers does not work. How are you so sure?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hey FXKing2012, christian wey nor sabi anything,

theres shooting and bombing in kano and maiduguri just today, who knows what happens tommorrow. Halllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeluyah Fastor Ofedepo prayers working indeed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hide Your head in Utter shame. cry wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PastorAIO: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

I still dont get why you think Bishop's prayers does not work. How are you so sure?

There is not much to get. It is very simple. She, for reasons of her own that I don't know about, is quite convinced that Oyedepo is a lying thieving conniving scum of a scallywag. There are others, for reasons of their own, that have come to the same conclusion. I can be counted amongst them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 1:43am On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

Oyedepo's prayer worked very well!!!!

In fact, there is so much confusion in the boko-haram camp that they have managed to blow up more places even when the almighty Oyedepo placed curses on them.

Its very clear how these frauds are nothing but opportunistic charlatans that takes advantage of gullible people like you. Your man of God's guessing is becoming more embarrassing. lets wait for more nonsensical justification from him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 3:23am On Feb 07, 2012
Honestly, I wonder why anybody would think that it was Oyedepo's curse that caused the current problems in the Boko Haram organisation. If a monster is destroying a city and solders mount an attack to kill that monster, will it be justifiable if one of the senior millitary men involved start claiming that it was his own arrow that has weakened the monster even though the monster just attacked another village killing 100s of people. Why must it be about Oyedepo? Jesus cursed a tree and it dried up the next day, Oyedepo cursed Boko Haram and they bombed a church on Christmas day killing about 50 people and the next month they attacked a police station killing more than 200. Talk about a potent and effective curse! Even Oyedepo himself cannot firmly assert that his curses have any effect on the group. At the meeting held by Senior Christian leader in which Oyedepo, Adeboye and other prominent leader were in attendance, it was resolved that christians should defend themselves, why did Oyedepo not say 'My fellow MOG, I have placed a curse on these people, christians do not need to protect themselves because my curse will start killing them'. Rather, he, along with his collegues were shouting the mantra 'we will defend ourselves if attacked' .If these curses actually work, there would be no need for anybody to defend himself because the curse would have done the damage. Real life, verifiable, situations like these reveal the truth about what people profess and believe. If the workings of this event depended on a third party (like someone getting a job, or recovering from an illness) the blame for the inneficiency of the pronouncement would have been placed on the doorstep of the intended recipient, maybe he does not have enough faith. Today, the Emir of Sokoto has declared that Boko Haram must be stampped out. Some block headed reeeetard may still come out and say its because his pastor prayed mmscheeeew!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2012
Elijah cursed the children who were making jest of his bald head and a wild animal came out from the bush to kill everyone of them.
My point is a man of God is anointed by God and should not be "touched". If he is true or not is for God alone to know and judge.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2012
In my opinion it is only the actions of these MOGs that should be condemned but when some folks begin the defend the very act that are at variance with uplifting human dignity which these so called MOGs perpetrate you can't help but explode in fury. When an MOGs slapped some defenceless lady you did not see anything wrong with that abi? I am trying to understand why people are afraid to speak and yet hate people who are bold enough to do so. They quote verses like touch not my annointed, or the part where a prophet called out wild animals to kill little children who called him bald or Miriam when she spoke bad about Moses. All these events have one thing in common=Old testaments events. In the new testament, we saw Jesus praying for those who killed, Steven doing the same thing and Paul telling us to owe no man nothing except to love him. How, come when it suits they refer to old testament and when its not they claim old testament is no longer valid in that context? Also, how Nairaland and Nairalanders are still arround all these years you people have been warning about the wrath of God? If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen. Allow people to express themselves and trust me no wrath is coming on anyone because Bokites are still arround strategising on where next to bomb and your pastors still cant do nothing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2012
dekung:

In my opinion it is only the actions of these MOGs that should be condemned but when some folks begin the defend the very act that are at variance with uplifting human dignity which these so called MOGs perpetrate you can't help but explode in fury. When an MOGs slapped some defenceless lady you did not see anything wrong with that abi? I am trying to understand why people are afraid to speak and yet hate people who are bold enough to do so. They quote verses like touch not my annointed, or the part where a prophet called out wild animals to kill little children who called him bald or Miriam when she spoke bad about Moses. All these events have one thing in common=Old testaments events. In the new testament, we saw Jesus praying for those who killed, Steven doing the same thing and Paul telling us to owe no man nothing except to love him. How, come when it suits they refer to old testament and when its not they claim old testament is no longer valid in that context? Also, how Nairaland and Nairalanders are still arround all these years you people have been warning about the wrath of God? If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen. Allow people to express themselves and trust me no wrath is coming on anyone because Bokites are still arround strategising on where next to bomb and your pastors still cant do nothing.
You are wrong on this. Saul was cursed and he went blind for a while before regaining his sight and then becoming a great apostle. In Acts 13:4-12, Paul cursed a a sorcerer for trying to prevent him from seeing Sergius Paulus and the socerer went blind for a season.
So curses still exist and the men of God should never be "touched" if you dont want to be cursed.
This also shows a man of God can curse a person or group of people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hey you up there,

Go hide in the dust. Your lefulefu fastor curse nor dey work oh. Dont get jilted, use your reasoning.

oh another word of Advise, please stay away from this thread on Nairaland. I warn you oh, for your own spirituality!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

Hey you up there,

Go hide in the dust. Your lefulefu fastor curse nor dey work oh. Dont get jilted, use your reasoning.

oh another word of Advise, please stay away from this thread on Nairaland. I warn you oh, for your own spirituality!
I shld stay off my own thread? Isnt that funny?
So why the threat? Are u in the Illuminati? Jesus loves you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
Oh Halelujah!

Lets thank the Lord. Papa Ofedepo is a True Man of Glod. His curses are manifesting in major waves.

Another Bomb Blast at Kawo, Kaduna https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-865040.0.html.

Oh lets thank the Lord. Hallelujah!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

Oh Halelujah!

Lets thank the Lord. Papa Ofedepo is a True Man of Glod. His curses are manifesting in major waves.

Another Bomb Blast at Kawo, Kaduna https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-865040.0.html.

Oh lets thank the Lord. Hallelujah!

U need to understand how prayer works, problem is u just dont understand.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
@FXKing2012,
Where exactly in the Bible was it expressly written that a curse on Saul made him blind for three days? I said express not implied. Pls don't make me think you are twisting the bible to win arguments here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

U need to understand how prayer works, problem is u just dont understand.

Bro keep quiet. You dont know anything.
Stop justifying foolishness. You look disgusting that way.

In short there were three incidents of bombing and killing in kaduna today, one thought to be a suicide bombing. How long will your prayer start to work now? Oh i forgot, what about Mend that just resumed bombing? It be like the Prayers na Reverse Phenomenon.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

Bro keep quiet. You dont know anything.
Stop justifying foolishness. You look disgusting that way.

In short there were three incidents of bombing and killing in kaduna today, one thought to be a suicide bombing. How long will your prayer start to work now? Oh i forgot, what about Mend that just resumed bombing? It be like the Prayers na Reverse Phenomenon.

Job lost everything he had ever owned and was sick for so long, yet he kept praying and with time his prayer was answered and he got multiples of the things he lost.
Sarah (Abraham's wife) was barren for over 90yrs and on eday her prayers were answered.
Prayer does not work like magic dear, so dont even say wat u dont know.

dekung:

@FXKing2012,
Where exactly in the Bible was it expressly written that a curse on Saul made him blind for three days? I said express not implied. Pls don't make me think you are twisting the bible to win arguments here.

Go to Acts chapter 13, you will read how Paul laid a curse on the socerer who was trying to prevent him from seeing the man he wanted to see.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
Fxking,
the book of Job that you cited, like many of the books of the prophets, are poems and not the story of any Historical personalty. You know what, try and do more research on the book called the bible. Read books and watch documentaries by authors who conducted unbiased objective research work and scrutiny on that book. Do not bury your head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich pretending as if the Bible is infallible. Even if it was truly inspired by the holy spirit, it was still written by Men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.