Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30801 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

You are wrong on this. Saul was cursed and he went blind for a while before regaining his sight and then becoming a great apostle. In Acts 13:4-12, Paul cursed a a sorcerer for trying to prevent him from seeing Sergius Paulus and the socerer went blind for a season.
So curses still exist and the men of God should never be "touched" if you dont want to be cursed.
This also shows a man of God can curse a person or group of people.

Neither MOGs nor laypeople have the power to curse anyone.
I'm proof of that as you well know.
Get real, abandon silly superstition and if you're moved to pray, pray for undertanding.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
PA1982:

Neither MOGs nor laypeople have the power to curse anyone.
I'm proof of that as you well know.
Get real, abandon silly superstition and if you're moved to pray, pray for undertanding.

You are wrong! If Paul could curse a man and the man went blind, so can we cos the power that worked in Paul works in us today.

dekung:

Fxking,
the book of Job that you cited, like many of the books of the prophets, are poems and not the story of any Historical personalty. You know what, try and do more research on the book called the bible. Read books and watch documentaries by authors who conducted unbiased objective research work and scrutiny on that book. Do not bury your head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich pretending as if the Bible is infallible. Even if it was truly inspired by the holy spirit, it was still written by Men.

The scientists you talk about are already biased in their research cos they dont even believe in God in the first place. So how can someone who does not believe n God conduct a research about God and not be biased?
All they wanna do is look for ways of disproving the existence of God, and this already invalidates their so called research cos they are biased against the existence of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
Now do u see that the curse is working? Boko Haram is now willing to negotiate with FG.
For more visit: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-865376.0.html

NEVER TALK EVIL OF A MAN OF GOD, IT'S A WARNING!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^^^^^

You are a joke.

So the curse only works when it suits your agenda.

Now that BH wantS to negotiate, something that is actually good and sane, the curse is working and oyedepo's 'spirit of insanity' curse is working abi?

LOL.

How come it did not work yesterday? You are a funny guy.

YOUR MAN OF GOD IS A FRAUD.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
@FXking,
I have a little experience in research. To conduct a research you guide yourself by the objectives of the research after wards you come up with research hypothesis which most of the time is a null hypothesis meaning the hypothesis stems from the non existence of the object or relationship being researched. The Job of the reasearcher is to prove whether the null hypothesis holds true or false. So wether a researcher comes from the premise that is or there is no God, he should still arive at the same conclusion if the researcher is unbiased. I have read researches into the origin religion in which the researcher had an underlying opinion but by the time the research is being completed he had 180 degree turn. Even if the researcher is biased there would still be some elements of fact in their findings. What I am telling you is to read out of the box. I read a book by Thomas Paine and my eyes were open. TP's analysis were as objective as ever. I recommend you read the books just for knowledge sake. For your information, the news on TV now is about bombing incidences in Kaduna and even if they want to negotiate, is it acurse that is making them negotiate? The curse was meant to completely obliterate and anihilate how come the effect of the curse is badly watered down. I still maintain that is NOT and CANNOT be Oyedepo's curse. JTF members are risking their lives to keep all of us, including your bald headed Oyedepo, alive yet you are praising Oyedepo for the nonsensical noise he made. The pronouncement made by Jesus and Paul took immidiate effect how come Oyedepo's curse is taking months and the help of JTF to come to pass?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
dekung:

@FXking,
I have a little experience in research. To conduct a research you guide yourself by the objectives of the research after wards you come up with research hypothesis which most of the time is a null hypothesis meaning the hypothesis stems from the non existence of the object or relationship being researched. The Job of the reasearcher is to prove whether the null hypothesis holds true or false. So wether a researcher comes from the premise that is or there is no God, he should still arive at the same conclusion if the researcher is unbiased. I have read researches into the origin religion in which the researcher had an underlying opinion but by the time the research is being completed he had 180 degree turn. Even if the researcher is biased there would still be some elements of fact in their findings. What I am telling you is to read out of the box. I read a book by Thomas Paine and my eyes were open. TP's analysis were as objective as ever. I recommend you read the books just for knowledge sake. For your information, the news on TV now is about bombing incidences in Kaduna and even if they want to negotiate, is it acurse that is making them negotiate? The curse was meant to completely obliterate and anihilate how come the effect of the curse is badly watered down. I still maintain that is NOT and CANNOT be Oyedepo's curse. JTF members are risking their lives to keep all of us, including your bald headed Oyedepo, alive yet you are praising Oyedepo for the nonsensical noise he made. The pronouncement made by Jesus and Paul took immidiate effect how come Oyedepo's curse is taking months and the help of JTF to come to pass?

Let me tell u, as human beings we have feelings that are very hard to suppress. If you like somebody, say a girl, and u want to analytically look at her for faults, you will hardly find faults and even if you do find some faults, you will want to trivialize those faults cos of how u feel about her. This is natural cos we are humans and there is a limit to how much we can suppress our feelings and not allow them clog our reasoning.

Point I'm trying to make is scientists already believe there is no God, and then they come out to conduct a research about God. No matter how much they try, the fact that they already hold a life-long believe that there is no God will definitely get in the way of their research - consciously or unconsciously.
This is why their research mean nothing to me just as the way you'll describe ur girl will means nothing to me cos I know u are already biased cos u love/like her.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2012
I am not saying you should research on God. My initial post is about the Bible cos we were talking about Job. No one can research on God since you cannot synthesis His actions or responses per time. No one can prove the existence or otherwise of God. You can go ahead and say the bible says this and that, that is why I am asking you to put this bible to the test. Read books that scrutinizes it and the one I will recomend is the Age of Reason. I am recomending this book because it uses the bible to scutinize the bible not any document external to it. Thomas Paine, the author, was a deist and not an atheist so you can be sure he believed in God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2012
dekung:

I am not saying you should research on God. My initial post is about the Bible cos we were talking about Job. No one can research on God since you cannot synthesis His actions or responses per time. No one can prove the existence or otherwise of God. You can go ahead and say the bible says this and that, that is why I am asking you to put this bible to the test. Read books that scrutinizes it and the one I will recomend is the Age of Reason. I am recomending this book because it uses the bible to scutinize the bible not any document external to it. Thomas Paine, the author, was a deist and not an atheist so you can be sure he believed in God.

I dont need anybody to prove to me that God exists or not neither do I need anybody to prove to me that the Bible is true or not. I am a beneficiary of the goodness of God cos I have been healed sickness after a MOG laid hands on me. I have prayed several times and got answers to my prayers. Wat other prove do I need.
These things work by faith so whoever does not have the required faith can not experience the goodness of God.

Some pple get disenchanted and start to write rubbish abt God simply cos they didnt get answers to their prayers forgeting that it was their fault; they didnt exhibit the required faith level.
I pray to God in the name of Jesus and He answers me, wat other prove or author do I need?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2012
^^^
Individual and personal faith will never be criticised by me.
Ever.

I will, however, never stop pointing out that dragging Christianity down to the level of vulgar flim flam is disgusting.

FXKing2012:

NEVER TALK EVIL OF A MAN OF GOD, IT'S A WARNING!

Your caps lock seems to be giving you problems.
In any case, since when is a call to rationality 'talking evil'?

FXKing2012:

You are wrong! If Paul could curse a man and the man went blind, so can we cos the power that worked in Paul works in us today.

The scientists you talk about are already biased in their research cos they dont even believe in God in the first place. So how can someone who does not believe n God conduct a research about God and not be biased?
All they wanna do is look for ways of disproving the existence of God, and this already invalidates their so called research cos they are biased against the existence of God.

Where to start?
Your statements against 'science' are hilarious, because you cheerfully use technology which is based on the very science you denounce.
As do BH, curiously enough.

Whatever Paul did or claimed to have done, no MOG has the power to curse.
Belief in the power of urses is a hangover from the times when people believed earthquakes, plagues and thunder were signs of divine displeasure.
We've moved on since then.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2012
PA1982:

^^^
Individual and personal faith will never be criticised by me.
Ever.

I will, however, never stop pointing out that dragging Christianity down to the level of vulgar flim flam is disgusting.

Your caps lock seems to be giving you problems.
In any case, since when is a call to rationality 'talking evil'?

Where to start?
Your statements against 'science' are hilarious, because you cheerfully use technology which is based on the very science you denounce.
As do BH, curiously enough.

Whatever Paul did or claimed to have done, no MOG has the power to curse.
Belief in the power of urses is a hangover from the times when people believed earthquakes, plagues and thunder were signs of divine displeasure.
We've moved on since then.

Now that is the problem, science beclouding people's thoughts and making them think there is no God.

Besides, I never said anything against science and in fact the Bible talks abt science and supports it, but when you start to use it to deny the existence of God is overboard and foolish. God gave us brain to use it effectively to develop/invent things for our own betterment.

I wish I could debate a scientist and prove to him that there is God. Their big bang and evolution theories are so full of bull.shit
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^
Where on earth did you get the idea 'scientists believe' there is no God?
What does the theory of evolution have to do with God?
Or do you mean, your particular religion?

In any case, your ravings about what you think science is has nothinmg to do with your stated topic on this thread.
Stick to the subject!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by mabell: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
I remember the first time we collectively prayed for boko haram
we prayed for confusion in their midst
I thank God we are coming to see it now!
More to come boko smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
PA1982:

^^^
Where on earth did you get the idea 'scientists believe' there is no God?
What does the theory of evolution have to do with God?
Or do you mean, your particular religion?

In any case, your ravings about what you think science is has nothinmg to do with your stated topic on this thread.
Stick to the subject!

So u mean you dont know that the theory of evolution is an attempt to disprove the existence of God? Pls go and dust up ur Biology textbooks and try to understand the premise of evolution theory by Charles Darwin.

mabell:

I remember the first time we collectively prayed for boko haram
we prayed for confusion in their midst
I thank God we are coming to see it now!
More to come boko smiley
Thank you, pls tell them! I've been trying to make them understand that it is possible to pray for confusion in the camp of the enemy and it comes to be.
The present confusion in the camp of Boko Haram has nothing to do with the soldiers/govt, it's an infighting which even BH leaders can not explain and will lead to their demise.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

The present confusion in the camp of Boko Haram has nothing to do with the soldiers/govt, it's an infighting which even BH leaders can not explain and will lead to their demise.

Yet bomb are still going off!!  Care to explain why Oyedepo's curse is working like a faulty light bulb?

Or is it a partial curse??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

So u mean you dont know that the theory of evolution is an attempt to disprove the existence of God? Pls go and dust up ur Biology textbooks and try to understand the premise of evolution theory by Charles Darwin.

You are so far behind the times in your anti 'scientist' ravings that it even becomes amusing to see.
Genetics has taken the theory of evolution far beyond Charles Darwin's books.
I suggest rather than dusting off old books, you read current knowlege.

Thank you, pls tell them! I've been trying to make them understand that it is possible to pray for confusion in the camp of the enemy and it comes to be.

It doesn't matter how many times you or anyoneelse repeats the meme.
Curses do not spread confusion anywhere, except in the minds of those who believe in them.
I've explained that all terrorist groups splinter- why do you have the need to believe this is the result of a vainglorious curse?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
PA1982:

Curses do not spread confusion anywhere, except in the minds of those who believe in them.
I've explained that all terrorist groups splinter- why do you have the need to believe this is the result of a vainglorious curse?

In fact, it's even safe to say that all groups eventually splinter. Even religious groups splinter. It's a human thing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
PA1982:

You are so far behind the times in your anti 'scientist' ravings that it even becomes amusing to see.
Genetics has taken the theory of evolution far beyond Charles Darwin's books.
I suggest rather than dusting off old books, you read current knowlege.

Well, those your current books are the ones twisting your mind to believe there is no God and that prayers by MOG dont work.
Boko Haram has always been united but after the prayers by Christians, they started having divisions amongst themselves. How will u not know that it is as a result of the prayers by Christians.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^
FXKing2012:

Well, those your current books are the ones twisting your mind to believe there is no God and that prayers by MOG dont work.

Straw man arguments now, eh?
When did I say there is no God?
I just say that I know that curses by anyone, even a MOG, are nonsense.
How deluded do you have to be to imagine that means there is no God?

Boko Haram has always been united but after the prayers by Christians, they started having divisions amongst themselves. How will u not know that it is as a result of the prayers by Christians.

Haven't we gone over this before?
did you not understand what was said?
And yes, I notice you've changed 'curse' for 'prayer'.
And 'Oyedepo' for 'Christians' - I daresay there's a reason for that.
Marketing?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
PA1982:

^^^

I just say that I know that curses by anyone, even a MOG, are nonsense.

Jesus cursed the fig tree and th etree died the following day (Mark 11:20)

Paul cursed Elymas the sorcerer and he went blind (Acts 13: 4-12)

So how dare you say curses by MOG dont work?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2012
I dare, FXKing2012, I dare
We've gone over your tired arguments before, but the gist is, as you'll recall, that whatever the context of examples you've mined from the NT, Oyedepo's curse (title of the thread, remember?) has no meaning or worth whatsoever.

Don't you remember?
I've posted the  thread where I called out some superstitious poster who cursed me and my family in Oyedepo's name.
Here's the thread again:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859846.32.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2012
PA1982:

I dare, FXKing2012, I dare
We've gone over your tired arguments before, but the gist is, as you'll recall, that whatever the context of examples you've mined from the NT, Oyedepo's curse (title of the thread, remember?) has no meaning or worth whatsoever.

Don't you remember?
I've posted the  thread where I called out some superstitious poster who cursed me and my family in Oyedepo's name.
Here's the thread again:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859846.32.html

You asked for verses in the Bible to support that curses work and I gave it to you, now u wanna change the topic.
Nobody can curse u in Oyedepo's name, he is not God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Joagbaje(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2012
Curses do work
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
Why do you bother to cite NT examples of cursing?
What are you trying to do by this foolish message
FXKing2012:

You asked for verses in the Bible to support that curses work and I gave it to you, now u wanna change the topic.
Nobody can curse u in Oyedepo's name, he is not God.
I never asked for you to quote-mine the NT- are your reading skills so poor you actually thought that?
I 'wanna change the topic'? You are very funny, since you're the one who keeps trying to avoid the OP.

Please read the OP again.
After all, you wrote it.
We all know Oyedepo's "curse" is worth absolutely nothing.
Who are you trying to convince here?

However, if the stupidity of your original claim embarrasses you, I suggest you let the thread drop.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
PA1982:

Why do you bother to cite NT examples of cursing?
What are you trying to do by this foolish messageI never asked for you to quote-mine the NT- are your reading skills so poor you actually thought that?
I 'wanna change the topic'? You are very funny, since you're the one who keeps trying to avoid the OP.

Please read the OP again.
After all, you wrote it.
We all know Oyedepo's "curse" is worth absolutely nothing.
Who are you trying to convince here?

However, if the stupidity of your original claim embarrasses you, I suggest you let the thread drop.

You've called me all sorts of names just becos Bishop Oyedepo cursed Boko Haram and we all see the impact on the group. I showed u the Bible verses to support my claim that curses do work which is why Bishop's curse is working on BH.

Anyways if u are so convinced curses dont work then provoke a MOG to curse u, then we'll see if curses work or not.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2012
^^^What names have I called you?
Quote-mining the NT doesn't show the curse of the MOG is working.
Surely you have sufficient intelligence to see that.

I have no idea why you imagine for one minute my countering your hysterical ravings has affected this thread.
You're reduced to repeating NT quotes dragged out of context as 'proof' Odedepo has the power to curse the BH.
And now you 'dare' me to provoke the man into cursing me.

Really, I'm not sure how much lower you can stoop!
You've tried diverting the subject to Darwin, to atheists and what-not.
What will be your next tangent?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
I've said my own and thatz the message I needed to pass to people: curses work and never let a man of God curse you. We can see what is happening to BH as a result of Bishop's curse. The other day many of them were arrested in Kano and their wares carted away by the soldier. We thank God for MOG in Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 1:20am On Feb 11, 2012
^^^
I find it pathetic there are people dragging Christianity down to this level.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2012
PA1982:

^^^
I find it pathetic there are people dragging Christianity down to this level.

It's not a matter of dragging Christianity down, just trying to enlighten people and make them see there is power in being a strong Christian.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2012
@FXKing2012,
I think I get your point now. You want to create a movement that deifies and fearfully follow Oyedepo. Well how come the prayers did not work until security forces intensified their actions? How come it took Oyedepo's curse the lives of about 500 people before it took effect? How come it took several months before the pathetic curse took effect? You act so much like the Bishops in Galileo's days who refused to peep in the telescope for fear of what they might discover therefore they follow blind at the long held beliefs. You can continue deluding yourself that your bishop's curse is responsible for the latest developments on Boko Haram, but all Nigerians know that it took the tenacity of the Nigerian security and intelligence unit to achieve what has been achieved. Maybe you dont even believe that our inteligence unit may probably have infiltrated Boko Haram. You continue to banter statement about Jesus and co but their curses took immidiate effect and it wasnt so costly (no innocent lives lost). For your own good you better not ask that liar of an MOG to pray for you concerning some enemies because you might end up hurting the same people you want to protect. He cursed BH and they still killed more than 500. About the splinter group, that's very normal in any human organisation. Even winners chapel will have splinter groups you may just not know about it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2012
dekung:

@FXKing2012,
I think I get your point now. You want to create a movement that deifies and fearfully follow Oyedepo. Well how come the prayers did not work until security forces intensified their actions? How come it took Oyedepo's curse the lives of about 500 people before it took effect? How come it took several months before the pathetic curse took effect? You act so much like the Bishops in Galileo's days who refused to peep in the telescope for fear of what they might discover therefore they follow blind at the long held beliefs. You can continue deluding yourself that your bishop's curse is responsible for the latest developments on Boko Haram, but all Nigerians know that it took the tenacity of the Nigerian security and intelligence unit to achieve what has been achieved. Maybe you dont even believe that our inteligence unit may probably have infiltrated Boko Haram. You continue to banter statement about Jesus and co but their curses took immidiate effect and it wasnt so costly (no innocent lives lost). For your own good you better not ask that liar of an MOG to pray for you concerning some enemies because you might end up hurting the same people you want to protect. He cursed BH and they still killed more than 500. About the splinter group, that's very normal in any human organisation. Even winners chapel will have splinter groups you may just not know about it.

From your post itz obvious u dont believe in the power of prayer - how pathetic!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
Erhm, bull's eye. Truth is I wish prayers do work, I wish we can just say the word, believe, and, wooosh all our problems will go out like a whisp of smoke but you and I know it never happens like that. People claim prayers work because a woman that was barren for 25yrs suddenly gave birth. What has she been doing for all those years? Playing golf? I have seen situations in people's lives where I would have wished prayers would work for them but nothing happened. Sometimes some of those people pay the ultimate price for 'believing' in prayer. Nigerian situation continually proves me right, prayer warriors and generals of God in Nigeria have been praying since time immemoriam but I haven't seen change. Our situation have been going from bad to worse. Let me tell you life runs on principles, if you mistakenly miss you step while walking on a tight rope, irrespective of how well you know how to pray and believe you will hit the ground hard. I am not a pessimist when it comes to people's belief system but I am realist when it comes to real life issues. Still standing on my point, if you think the words that come out from your MOGs are powerful let them tell the Federal Govt to withdraw JTF from the pursuit of Boko Haram, MEND and other internal threats to our national security and them go ahead and confront them. Lets then see the power of working prayer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

It's not a matter of dragging Christianity down, just trying to enlighten people and make them see there is power in being a strong Christian.

A strong Christian curses?
You ARE deluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Will You Have Lunch With? / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.