Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30816 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
Pukkah:

So the problem of Boko Haram is now less of a security problem compared to the time before your Pastor cursed them? Is the problem less now?

For the purpose of this discussion, I agree that prayers work (in ways that nobody understands) but we must be certain there is an improvement before hurriedly and over-zealously concluding that an unabating problem is over. Won't this amount to laziness, medicority and tardiness? It's like the case of an ostrich that buries its head in sand!

The problem of Boko Haram is still here with us! Yes, some of their so-called leaders have been captured but people are still dying. Do you expect the government and the security forces to rest on their oars on the belief that some curse is working or redouble their efforts towards flushing out these renegades?

The security agencies shld not relax, the prayers by MOG is helping them do a better job. You see, all these noise by BH is just like the last party of the shooting star which shines so bright just before it dies.
Just watch and see what happens to BH in the near future, if it doesnt die a violent death it'll die a natural death.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^Of course nothing lasts for ever. It's not rocket science to know that it's either BH is smoked out or it dies out naturally. It's a natural course of events.

So if BH dies a natural death, as you wrote, would it still be right to ascribe the death to anyone's curse?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls help me understand you very well: are u saying curses, prayers, prophesies, pronouncements, etc by powerful men of God dont work or are u simply saying Oyedepo is fake?

The leaders were captured, a splinter group sprang up and many of their plots have failed to yield the expected destruction (such as the recent failed bomb attempts in churches) and all these coming immediately after Bishop's pronouncement shld tell us something.

Let's stick to the subject of the thread, OK?
Oyedepo hasn't the power to curse BH or anyone else.

Just what do you know about the 'expected destruction', hmmm?
Terror is terrror.
Study the subject, please.

FXKing2012:

The security agencies shld not relax, the prayers by MOG is helping them do a better job. You see, all these noise by BH is just like the last party of the shooting star which shines so bright just before it dies.
Just watch and see what happens to BH in the near future, if it doesnt die a violent death it'll die a natural death.

Shifting goalposts again?
You were a bit obvious this time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
Pukkah:

^^^Of course nothing lasts for ever. It's not rocket science to know that it's either BH is smoked out or it dies out naturally. It's a natural course of events.

So if BH dies a natural death, as you wrote, would it still be right to ascribe the death to anyone's curse?

The crisis btw Israel and Palestine has been raging for how many decades and it's yet to follow your "natural course of events", the animosity and spate of violence btw Sunni and Shiite Muslims has been on for how many centuries and yet to follow your "natural course of events", the hatred and state of violence btw Jews and Arabs have been on for how many millennia and yet to follwo your "natural course of events", etc etc.

Certain things are simply spiritual and dont follow the natural course of events. You need to be spiritually inclined to understand and decipher the things of the spirit though.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
I just cant understand this delusion of being 'spiritually inclined'. You are using your head and your mind for gosh sake.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
diluminati:

I just cant understand this delusion of being 'spiritually inclined'. You are using your head and your mind for gosh sake.

You cant understand it cos u are not spiritually alive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
FXKing2012:

You cant understand it cos u are not spiritually alive.

can you be spiritually alive and at the same time not being able to use your thinking faculty to its fullest?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2012
diluminati:

can you be spiritually alive and at the same time not being able to use your thinking faculty to its fullest?

When u are spiritually alive your spirit man takes complete control. Again, I dont expect you to understand cos u are not yet in that realm - and may never be.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2012
^^^
Spirit man?
Sounds like juju to me.
FXKing2012:

The crisis btw Israel and Palestine has been raging for how many decades and it's yet to follow your "natural course of events", the animosity and spate of violence btw Sunni and Shiite Muslims has been on for how many centuries and yet to follow your "natural course of events", the hatred and state of violence btw Jews and Arabs have been on for how many millennia and yet to follwo your "natural course of events", etc etc.

Certain things are simply spiritual and dont follow the natural course of events. You need to be spiritually inclined to understand and decipher the things of the spirit though.

I suggest you read up on European history.
The conflicts you mention find their mirror in the centuries of senseless warfare in Europe.
Centuries.
Please don't presume to imagine that "natural course of events" is even compassed by a lifetime.

Look how long it took for Europe to stop persecuting 'witches', for example.
Look how long it took for the UK to allow Catholics to stand for Parliament.
And a long list of other madnesses.

The "natural course of events" isn't dictated by who you think is reasonable.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2012
PA1982:

I suggest you read up on European history.
The conflicts you mention find their mirror in the centuries of senseless warfare in Europe.
Centuries.
Please don't presume to imagine that "natural course of events" is even compassed by a lifetime.

Look how long it took for Europe to stop persecuting 'witches', for example.
Look how long it took for the UK to allow Catholics to stand for Parliament.
And a long list of other madnesses.

The "natural course of events" isn't dictated by who you think is reasonable.

My dear, the issue btw Jews and Arabs has absolutely nothing to do with Europe; the problem btw Sunnis and Shiites has no European influence whatsoever.
And if u say natural course of event takes eternity, then u are actually unknowingly aligning wt my position that Bishop's curse is responsible for the eventual demise of BH in our lifetime.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

My dear, the issue btw Jews and Arabs has absolutely nothing to do with Europe; the problem btw Sunnis and Shiites has no European influence whatsoever.
And if u say natural course of event takes eternity, then u are actually unknowingly aligning wt my position that Bishop's curse is responsible for the eventual demise of BH in our lifetime.

I'm surprised at your ignorance.
I was comparing the present situation to the centuries Europe's bloody past.

As for this farfetched bit of mis-reading and feverish imagination:

Well, it did make me chuckle.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2012
@PA1982, I dont understand why u like to contradict yourself, hope u are not doing this just for the sake or argument? On the thread about the guy who wanna renounce cultism you talked about praying for him but here u are claiming curses dont work. Now if you believe prayers work, how cld u claim curses dont work? They both exist in the spiritual realm so what exactly is your point?
Hope u aint confused my dear.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^^
Well, to start with, I don't believe that curses have any effect whatsoever.

The effect of prayer?
It's an expression of solidarity with a sufferer and their family.

The spiritual realm?
Mediums and other charlatans love to talk about the spiritual realm and how your proffered cash influences their connection to it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
PA1982:

^^^
Well, to start with, I don't believe that curses have any effect whatsoever.

The effect of prayer?
It's an expression of solidarity with a sufferer and their family.

So to you prayer is only an expression of solidarity. Erm. . .but u called yourself a Catholic on a particular thread. Pls where exactly do u stand and stop confusing yourself and people following your posts.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2012
Yes, that's right.
Shall we get back on topic?
Remember the topic?
Cursing the BH?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
PA1982:

Yes, that's right.
Remember the topic?
Cursing the BH?

No dont sidestep it, there is the need to know where u stand in order to know how to tackle u. My concern is u keep jumping from one position to another which makes it look like u just wanna oppose everything for the sake of argument.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Photizos: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2012
He has cursed the foundation of boko haram,this is nothing compaire. To what is going to happen to them the by their self will be killing each other.as the prophet said it so it is & so shall is happen in JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
Photizos:

He has cursed the foundation of boko haram,this is nothing compaire. To what is going to happen to them the by their self will be killing each other.as the prophet said it so it is & so shall is happen in JESUS NAME AMEN

Exactly my point, even today a house where BH members were manufacturing bomb exploded killing all the BH members in the building. But the skeptics wont talk about this.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2012
PA1982:

Yes, that's right.
Remember the topic?
Cursing the BH?

Back to the topic since u dont even know where u stand, a house where bombs are produced by BH members blew up while manufacturing bombs killing all of them. Coincidence?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

]No dont sidestep it, there is the need to know where u stand in order to know how to tackle u. My concern is u keep jumping from one position to another which makes it look like u just wanna oppose everything for the sake of argument.

You are very funny.
there is the need to know where u stand in order to know how to tackle u.
The topic of this thread is a MOG's followers' pretentious belief the fellow can curse in the Lord's name.
You're the one who jumps all over, even to dragging Darwin and David Copperfield into the discussion.
Get over it!

FXKing2012:

Back to the topic since u dont even know where u stand, a house where bombs are produced by BH members blew up while manufacturing bombs killing all of them. Coincidence?

Are you really so uninformed you don't know that terrorists blowing themselves up as they manufacture bombs is hardly an unusual event?
Remember that poor policeman blew himself up while investigating a bomb recently?
Would you be silly enough to say that was the result of a curse?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Orgzpandemic: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
It is more than sad how stupid African's have become. These fools are sitting waiting for the Jesus those who brought aids brought to them to fight their enemies? Some of these deranged maniacs are even believe Jesus will come and strike down all their enemies. Has any aliens or anyone else visited Africa? Isn't it just the pope? Maybe you should read up on the popes record and support of Nazi's. I feel nothing but sorrow for people who think like this. They don't even deserve life. You are worse than a goat that can only wait for it's slaughter day. Wow! So people are saying "great, a Bishop put a curse on Boko Haram, now the problem is solved" I marvel at my brothers and sisters and really have started to wander if it is true that they have the lowest IQ on God's earth!

While the West amass the hugest range of nuclear weaponry, these stupid Africans are depending on a Bishops curse to sort things out for them. I stand by what I say that people like this do not deserve life because they cannot protect the young of Africa and Africa's future. These fools will sit on the fat garri arses waiting for a bishop to curse or Jesus to come back and save them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2012
It happened in Bible days: the enemies of Israel were destroyed on several occasions as a result of prayers, during the time of Joshua the sun stood still so Joshua and his army could prevail, the wall of Jericho came crashing down when the children of God prayed unto God, the list is endless.
So yes, it it possible for BH to fall as a result of prayers by Christians. If you dont know this then u lack knowledge. The Bible has already made it clear that my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Orgzpandemic: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012 I feel very sorry for you, because you read it in the bible now your idiotic ass feels that Black Africans should wait for what they read in the bible to happen? So why are Europeans not doing the same as you? Why are Asians not doing the same as you, all are fighting any battle they need to fight but idiots like you are sat on your fat asses quoting the bible.

People like you should be struck off before it is too late. I don't see anywhere in the WHITE mans bible that it mentions foolish Africans like you. You don't realize that what you have is a mental illness. Do you believe in flying unicorns too?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

It happened in Bible days: the enemies of Israel were destroyed on several occasions as a result of prayers, [b]during the time of Joshua the sun stood still so Joshua and his army could prevail, the wall of Jericho came crashing down when the children of God prayed unto God, the list is endless.
So yes, it it possible for BH to fall as a result of prayers by Christians. If you dont know this then u lack knowledge. The Bible has already made it clear that my people perish for lack of knowledge.[/b]

So the sun moves? shocked

Stop misdirecting your religious fervour. It breeds laziness and complacency. Which advanced country of the world is resting on its oars while lazily expecting miracles to happen?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2012
Pukkah:

So the sun moves?  shocked

Why are u talking like a baby? We all know what they mean when they say the sun stood still, get over it pls.

Orgzpandemic:

FXKing2012 I feel very sorry for you, because you read it in the bible now your idiotic Bottom feels that Black Africans should wait for what they read in the bible to happen? So why are Europeans not doing the same as you? Why are Asians not doing the same as you, all are fighting any battle they need to fight but idiots like you are sat on your fat asses quoting the bible.

People like you should be struck off before it is too late. I don't see anywhere in the WHITE mans bible that it mentions foolish Africans like you. You don't realize that what you have is a mental illness. Do you believe in flying unicorns too?

You have spoken as someone who lacks knowledge, and truly I'm moved to tears for people like you cos it's people like u the Bible say perish for the lack of knowledge. The earlier you read the Bible, understand it and learn to apply it to your life, the better for you. Don't allow the devil play u like pinball before acknowledging the potency of the Word of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

Why are u talking like a baby? We all know what they mean when they say the sun stood still, get over it pls.

There has been only one person reasoning like a baby on this thread.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
Pukkah:

There has been only one person reasoning like a baby on this thread.

anyone who doubts the efficacy of the Bible is definitely baby-ish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

anyone who doubts the efficacy of the Bible is definitely baby-ish.

Anyone who interprets the Bible upside down and in a complacent way to fit his lazy mode is worse than a baby.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
Pukkah:

Anyone who interprets the Bible upside down and in a complacent way to fit his lazy mode is worse than a baby.

You need to have an understanding of the Bible to know when it is being interpreted upside down.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2012
This thread which preposterously claims that a curse has started working on Boko Haram is over a month old. Within this period, the attacks and deaths have not waned. In fact, another bomb blast happened todaz in Jos!

Who is deceiving whom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Grail Message Or Grail Centre / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.