Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims (18155 Views)

Nigeria Threatens To Shut Down MTN Over Xenophobia In South Africa / The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off / Nigeria Threatens ''Overwhelming Military Force'' Against Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2012
Am sure these other nations are hating Americans. Here comes the liberator of Africa!! I am proud to be a Nigerian and will always be, I pity those of you who can not look the world in the eye and beat your chest tell them to their faces that you are a proud Nigerian.

I think most of these other African country their problem is our overwhelming presence, they seemed not to be able to catch up with our pace. I live in Europe and in school  I have had cause to interact with other African brothers, they envy we Nigerians their only problem is how their girls will never look at them when we are around. I guess naija guys una swagger too much.

this suppose dey under joke section ooh!!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by phantom23: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2012
@jmaine, apparently you are uninformed. Let me ask you a question? What do you expect when people open fire against the army? Really?? Look i dont even support Assad. The west do not do anything not in their interest. Cameron said last tiime, going to Libya was in Britains interest. India abstained from the vote and other nations, why?
did GEJ's police not kill people in the last protest what gain will nigeria get from the resolution,

Ok, i'm sure you are one of those that said Ghaddafi was killing his people too, Now go and read about lybia, its heading for civil war, benghazi is on fire, misrata, all the cities that sky and bbc said ghaddafi was going to destroy, and u sit there being brain washed by media,

Dude, i'm very sorry but you are clearly daft,
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Akwasi(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2012
Nigerians insulting Ghanaians and Ghanaians insulting Nigerians are very funny. Any intelligent person will not consider  both stories (the one on Ghanaweb and the one on Nairaland) serious. This is the funniest things I have heard.

Ghana or Nigeria, we are both considered poor by the world's standards and it will not be wise to compare ourselves by ourselves. It is only a fool who believes that it is OK because his neighbor is poorer than him.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by igboboy1(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

Yes of course they have every right to laugh and make fun of us

Our elders say A man that does not give honour to himself would be disgraced that is the case of Nigeria

Rather than tackle the leaders like of Onlytruth and co have allowed Beaf to use tribalism to stop him from reasoning.

A house not in order would surly fail

How can people justify an ex-militant holding the marines ? How can ? How on earth ?

Infact I love the way they are laughing, it makes me happy so people can see what Like of beaf has lead the nation into. A LAUGHING STOCK.LOL

Giant my foot, more like giant ideeiot greedy tribalistic mumu nation

aboki u are indirectly calling your father mumu, So your father and the other bunch of aboki's that fought in1967 were fighting for an eeediotic tribalistic mumu nation? Na wa una sabi fight for things wey no make sense, today na for sharia law in the whole of nigeria una dey fight for, Useless abokis- you cant eat your cake and have it too,

Now you are blaming beaf, ONE NIGERIA FOR LIFE

Abeg ghana laff well well,
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by FXKing2012(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2012
Come to think of it, breaking away from the "dark continent" may be the solution to our problems cos I believe our problems are spiritual. We are having the problem we are having today cos we remain part of a cursed continent called Africa. Go and read the book of Genesis if you dont believe me.
I have spoken!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Akwasi(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

Come to think of it, breaking away from the "dark continent" may be the solution to our problems cos I believe our problems are spiritual. We are having the problem we are having today cos we remain part of a cursed continent called Africa. Go and read the book of Genesis if you dont believe me.
I have spoken!

I also believe that Noah's curse may be the cause of the many problems that the continent and of course all the descendants of all Ham are facing. I believe we can all pray to the ALMIGHTY to take away the curse from our shoulders. I believe HE is a listening FATHER and will remove the curse if we come together as one people with common destiny and ask HIM to remove it from us.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by OmoTier1(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

I have spoken!
Chei! Who let this one come out nahhhh, why Ghanians no go write part-2  

Ghana is to Nigeria what Canada is to the USA! Whether they like it or not, we drive West Africa, and by a large extent Africa. Yes we have so many issues to sort and we will sort them out. Thier beef is just that : beef!! Amazing reading that Ghanaians complain we steal their identity when infact it is the other way around! In Germany, many of the Ghanaians there are believed to be using Nigeria passport claiming they have daul Nationalities!

Anyway, We wish Ghana and Ghanians well. But onething that I really find weird though is that despite the much thouted development in Ghana, when I speak to Ghanaians in the UK, many seems to have the impression that several Nigeria cities are by far well developed than their Ghanaian counterpart, Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by sekpata(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Total fried bollocks.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Kaygeminix(f): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2012
Hmmmm grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by sluvy4tune(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2012
Ghana same way there movie producers brings out wack script dats same dia media group works, i laff @ dis ashanti's dis one na pure envy
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by adamaw2tuf: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2012
people should leave the ghanians in peace,cos you cant blame them when the likes of his sharia highness like alhj_haram =okija juju,namfav,rhino.5dm,negros,nagoma,dilluminati,bluethoot,dayokanu and their friends will see red and happily call it green and ll be the first to jump and scream as the victims.leefee the kofis alone fa.infact bravo many more of this,alhj_boko haram keep mocking the deads if nigerians are too blind to see other countries can see.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by babyboy3(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2012
You know that Ghanaians always feel threatened by Nigerians,

3 weeks ago I followed my friend to his uncle's (A NIGERIAN) 70th birthday organised by his wife who was a Ghanaian and it was a surprise party, they put all the Nigerians table in the corner, actual the wife invited only a few of the Husband's friend and family. it was disgusting! during the party the DJ refused to play any Nigerian music until when a Family member put his foot down and said the celebrant wants to dance! quick to the car they brought a CD and the dance floor started jumping within Minutes the music was changed!!! WTF!!! they were less than 50 Nigerians in hall that holds almost 350 people and STILL Ghanaians still feel intimidated,  Honestly you would think it was a gathering a an association of Ghanaians, the MC kept on saying that he wants to see the Azonto dance!!! eh
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by StarFlux: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2012
i dey laff oo. if i no get my will, i will make my own continent.

i know a few ghanians and they listen to naija music, but i cant help but feel the tension sometimes. there is clearly a non physical war going on.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by victorazy(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2012
Gibberish
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2012
This is soo funny. . .

So these little countries surrounding us who should have been colonised by us during the colonial era now have guts to make jokes about our own internal issues. . .

Well that isn't a problem. . .they have every reason to act this way. . .

When you remember the days and the pains of Ghana-must-go you will understand how they feel about us. . .

We still remain their big brother anyways and we need more of these jokes to keep us all laughing. . .
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by buzor(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2012
is it not time to round up this small village called ghana and teach them a small lesson they wont forget.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2012
phantom23:

@jmaine, apparently you are uninformed. Let me ask you a question? What do you expect when people open fire against the army? Really?? Look i dont even support Assad. The west do not do anything not in their interest. Cameron said last tiime, going to Libya was in Britains interest. India abstained from the vote and other nations, why?
did GEJ's police not kill people in the last protest what gain will nigeria get from the resolution,

Ok, i'm sure you are one of those that said Ghaddafi was killing his people too,  Now go and read about lybia, its heading for civil war,  benghazi is on fire, misrata, all the cities that sky and bbc said ghaddafi was going to destroy, and u sit there being brain washed by media,

Dude,  i'm very sorry but you are clearly daft, 

I am only responding now because this post is bereft of the vitriol seen in your earlier contribution.

So Libya implodes, eh?
I wonder why.

Ever heard that "he who makes peaceful change impossible, makes violent change inevitable"?

If you have ever bothered studying any liberation movement around the world, you would understand that its constituent-organisations/groups ONLY coalesce at the point where their objectives intersect.
The Anti-apartheid movement which brought organizations like the ANC, PAC, Inkatha Freedom Party, BCMA, Communist Party and many more under the same umbrella is one clear example.
Look beyond the marriage of convenience and you would find unresolved contradictions which were, at one time, masked, in furtherance of the greater goal: a condition sometimes described as 'false consciousness'.

Cue South Sudan and you would find the very same problems we now bear witness to in Libya.
The ex-Soviet Republics and the Baltics experienced similar conflagrations after liberation, so why should these Libya be any different?

If it is any consolation, note that any country which secedes from Nigeria is likely to be beset with similar contradictions in its early years grin
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by buzor(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2012
like we all ve forgotten d ghana must go bag? u think they re happy about d bag.
anyway, i think its time to teach them a lesson
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
^lolz
They will never forget. . .that bag is a symbol forever
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by sunkoye: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
people don't respect thieving leaders, if we had been doing the thing right who the hell is Ghana in the affairs of things??
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by chreldb(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
So Nigeria has now become an entity of mockery by Other backward fellow thirdworld countries? All because of the greed and wickedness of our leaders. Pathetic. We should rename ourselves limboland (how low can you go)
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by mkmyers45(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LWKMD, Stopping the SE from escaping to form their own continent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by eghost247(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
looololololo
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by member479760: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
OP where did u get the cheap weeee!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by nasty45(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
See this chaff country de open mouth.we beta send BOKO BOYS to them to shut em up
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by maipeople(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
You know what? These ghanians are thief, they stole somebody's story and pose as if na dem write am. They stole the story from wazobia report page, this is the link of the source check by yourself: http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Breaking-News-Nigeria-Threatens-to-Leave-Africa
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by oiseworld: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
adolfe bad:

^lolz
They will never forget. . .that bag is a symbol forever

yeeehhh Lwkmd.

The stand Nigeria took on the ghaddafi issue, could be justified to some extent, we had been imprisoned and pulled against our will by our own military leaders. So we understood what libya was going thru, if we had taken anoder stand it would have ment like our ghanian nibours, we have forgotten too quickly were we are coming from. on the post by the koffi's just leave them. Let them get a little laff, they really do need it. U no as big brothers we need to be sure they are happy and getting along with other west african countries, this would help us focus on more serious issues.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by TFIB(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
To everyone who has commented

Please, this is no attack to anyone.

Can't you people comment without throwing insults. I know some may even start insulting me right away without second thought, but no problem, go on. I've said the truth, no matter how the case may be, don't insult anyone.

I am a proud Nigerian living in Ghana for many years now. And I can boldly and gladly tell you, that Ghanians love Nigerians. They only thing Ghana hates about Nigeria, is the lawlessness.  They are even scared of the ordinary Nigerian man, because they know that, he/she has the potential to play 419 on them.

So please, the insults you're throwing to Ghana and her people is not fair. They don't even know about the topic at hand. It's not in the newspapers or even in the news on TV or radio

People post topics and write articles. So someone might have written that article. just one person, and we're already killing Ghana and her people with insults.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by HOF: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ghana people have inferiority complex. Anybody that has done business with them will tell you. What is even funny is that they are the ones trying to emulate Nigerian but they act as if it is us forcing them to do so.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Wislet(f): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
SEE HOW YOU ALL INSULT YOURSELVES with all these tribalistic threads that SEUN Pretends not to see all in the name of their attracting traffic. I guess money making is better to some people than sanity. The seeds you sow will bear fruits that u will surely harvest. A Very big shame on many of you.
Supposed 'grown ups' arguing, cursing, hating on their nation, and fellow human beings just because they are of a different ethnic group. Pretending not to see the effect of their words.
How you portray your country and countrymen is the same way others will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of 2013 Nigerian National Merit Award List Released / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations / 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.