Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims (18152 Views)

Nigeria Threatens To Shut Down MTN Over Xenophobia In South Africa / The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off / Nigeria Threatens ''Overwhelming Military Force'' Against Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
Which Nigerian would be worried about Ghanaians?
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by obongoboy: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
No body protects any country anymore.Your so call image is so stack naked for every body in the world to see including the dead, WAKE UP N.I.G.E.R.I.A.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by okunboy: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
I need jst 4 nairalander volunteer to meet me @ dat ghanian website to teach dem some  YABBIS! Bullshit! Oya let's go!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
Wislet:

SEE GHANAIANS PRETENDING TO BE NIGERIANS.
Seriously son . . . ?

I'm Nigerian girl, but not a chest beater at that.

If you go around most nigerian websites you wont see any ghana references but when you go through most ghana websites they are always on nigeria. If nigeria was always in the good news, i guess they won't have anything to joke about. Thats why i made that statement.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ollyruffy: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
That would be another funny move from GEJ administration.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by zonax(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
;Dthis the Lol(est) thing av heard this year. Anyways, can some good nigerian help me post this on the front page. Tried but I can't. Its an interview of a repentant Boko haram leader.
A formal leader of the dreaded terrorist group called boko haram who is now a christian convert says IBB is their chief sponsor. Names other prominent Nigerians who are sponsors of the group and reveals their mode of operation and why it has been diffcult for the fed. Govt to halt the activites of the group.
Follow this link for the full interview.http://naijajive.com/index.php?topic=1681.0
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by fred2265: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
Awww Malawians are warning their ladies from Nigerian men. So cute!!! Who will save Nigerian women from these Nigerian men then? cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by jmaine: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
phantom23:

@jmaine, apparently you are uninformed. Let me ask you a question? What do you expect when people open fire against the army? Really?? Look i dont even support Assad. The west do not do anything not in their interest. Cameron said last tiime, going to Libya was in Britains interest. India abstained from the vote and other nations, why?
did GEJ's police not kill people in the last protest what gain will nigeria get from the resolution,

Ok, i'm sure you are one of those that said Ghaddafi was killing his people too,  Now go and read about lybia, its heading for civil war,  benghazi is on fire, misrata, all the cities that sky and bbc said ghaddafi was going to destroy, and u sit there being brain washed by media,

Dude,  i'm very sorry but you are clearly daft, 

You must be a foolish soul for trying to justify Ghadaffi 42 years of brutal regime and President Assad fatal crack down on his country men numbering thousands . . .
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
First, no Ghanaian under the age of 26 knows anything about the Ghana must go saga. I found this out on a Nigerian site. Nobody in Ghana talks about that so you guys can shut up with all that. Second, Ghana is always talked about in Nigerian websites, your government always compare Nigeria with Ghana. If you don't believe me go to nigeriafilms.com, nairakand, naijapals, they always have an article about ghana and Ghanaians. I don't see these websites talking about other African countries. Ghanaians don't envy Nigerians. Y'all know Ghana and Nigerians are always competing with each other. There are two countries that ghanaians feel close to nigeria and Liberia even though we are countries apart. Ghanains have more in common with these two countries more than any other countries. How many Nigerians want Ghana to loose in the tournament, I bet 98.9 % of Nigerians. Does that make Nigerians envious of Ghana?
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ikeyman00(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^^

my friend just f uck off cool
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by cjfavour(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2012
we shld nt see all these ridicules coming from ghana as a bad thing,instead we shld take it as a wake up call. This giant called Nigeria have bn sleeping for a while. Its a pity dt it ghana,our neighbours who few yrs ago were in 9ja looking for a greener pasture,polishing our shoes,barbing,etc Today,its nigerians who are going to their country to leave just bcs they've fixed their country. LETS ALL JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND FORCE THOSE IN POWER TO FIX NIGERIA. Nt too long ago,dghanains released a song ridiculing nigeria and now this. Bt wait,did i hear signed by abati? If its true,i thought dt abati said dt senior bros JO did nt contest d post? funny ppl 9ja politicians. BUNCH OF LIARS OUR POLITICIANS.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Basseti: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2012

Ghana has relatively low crime rate although the country has recently seen an increasing rate of crime more especially armed robbery, due to mass unemployment and poverty,[65] in addition of endemic corruption in many government agencies and companies in Ghana, with the Ghana Police Service being the most corrupt institution in the country[66] and Ghana has also recently overtaken Nigeria as the E-fraud capital of the world.[67]

And my friends from Ghana always use this as an explanation:

The Nigerian immigrants, without valid travel documents, continue to illegally enter Ghana and have become a burden in Ghana,[70] with the vast majority being beggars in the cities of Ghana, mainly in Accra.[71] As of January 2012, Ghana is a very peaceful Christian country and is ranked as the 3rd most peaceful country in Africa and the 42nd most peaceful country in the world,[72] which has led to most of the crimes in Ghana being brought along with the Nigerian immigrants, such as passport fraud by falsifying Ghanaian passports,[73] drug trafficking, arms trafficking, armed robbery, rape, prostitution,[74] fraud (E-fraud, their infamous crimes dubbed 419 advance fee fraud and Nigerian scam), and other illegal activities.[7

Nigerians become beggars? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked We can be a whole lot of things but beggars? Nahhhhh angry
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Basseti: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2012
jmaine:

You must be a foolish soul for trying to justify Ghadaffi 42 years of brutal regime and President Assad fatal crack down on his country men numbering thousands . . .

He is not foolish. Just one of those that has so much hatred for the West that it beclouds their sense of judgement.

Ghadaffi needed to go and he did, I dont care if it took the help of the West to make sure he left.

I hope Assad goes too.

And also the guy in Bahrain,

Fact is , I shed no tear when a dictator is pulled down from the heights of power. I dont care what and where the machinery that pulled him down came from.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by OneNaira6: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Good News for Africa, leave If that is even possible it would have been great news for Africa. Don't forget to leave SS/SE behind when you break away from Africa Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bigo8291:

First, no Ghanaian under the age of 26 knows anything about the Ghana must go saga. I found this out on a Nigerian site. Nobody in Ghana talks about that so you guys can shut up with all that. Second, Ghana is always talked about in Nigerian websites, your government always compare Nigeria with Ghana. If you don't believe me go to nigeriafilms.com, nairakand, naijapals, they always have an article about ghana and Ghanaians. I don't see these websites talking about other African countries. Ghanaians don't envy Nigerians. Y'all know Ghana and Nigerians are always competing with each other. There are two countries that ghanaians feel close to nigeria and Liberia even though we are countries apart. Ghanains have more in common with these two countries more than any other countries. How many Nigerians want Ghana to loose in the tournament, I bet 98.9 % of Nigerians. Does that make Nigerians envious of Ghana?

So true.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by deandavid(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
dis black ghana man, u get mind o, so u fink nigerians want u 2 fail? U r jst feelin inferior i guess, personaly i predictd ghana ll get 2 d finals nd even win, bt here u say we dy wish u bad. No b so o my guy, Nigerians hav better tins(Boko, subsidy, pdp looters, power, our unity etc) to worry abt, nd nt ghanians, even if we make reference to ur country, is it nt a gud tin? See we dy vex o. U say our men are monsters, no problem,jst hold ur wmen, because a Nigerian man no dy like make woman control am o. See mr kofi leave dis forum b4 i vex abeg.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Wislet(f): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
Bigo8291:

Are you for real??
Come on son!

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ghboytelle(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
PStylish:

@ghboytelle
I know why you hate Nigerian men.
Its only a Ghanaian that will marry a woman pregnant for another man who is still alive and take full responsibility for the child after his birth like he were his biological father. This is a scenario I have seen. I did not make it up. The woman in question is a Nigerian jilted by a fellow Nigerian of another tribe.
Also, how can a mother own the child? Thats so daft. Only Ghanaians hold on to that whacked reasoning in the whole of Africa if not the whole world.
In this age and time, a child can be conceived by Mrs A and carried in the womb for 9 months by Mrs B (surrogate). Who said Mrs A and Mrs B cant claim maternity of the child.
But either way, the father remains the same whether Mrs A conceived or Mrs B carried the pregnancy.
Hence, the father owns the child not the mother.
It is common knowledge that Ghanaian women control their husbands. That is not the case in Nigeria o.

ands thats why non nigerian women should start avoiding you.

you don't believe in  equal rights for women. you treat them like slaves once they marry you instead of a human being

TRUTH

more and more non nigerian women are finding out and now are avoiding you

stillwater:

Awww Malawians are warning their ladies from Nigerian men. So cute!!! Who will save Nigerian women from these Nigerian men then? cry cry cry cry

awwww yeah i know i am sad too. who will protect them. nigerian men are dangerous
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by adamaw2tuf: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
nigeria is far from being in the same league with ghana or any other subsahara african at this moment,nigeria is in the league with somalia,afghanistan and pakistan so how dare you ask for respect in the land of the living? when people can read the way many of you would mock at the victims of your champions aka boko haram,how dare you,how dare you ask for respect?
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by 9jaIhail(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
cjfavour:

we shld nt see all these ridicules coming from ghana as a bad thing,instead we shld take it as a wake up call. This giant called Nigeria have bn sleeping for a while. Its a pity dt it ghana,our neighbours who few yrs ago were in 9ja looking for a greener pasture,polishing our shoes,barbing,etc Today,its nigerians who are going to their country to leave just bcs they've fixed their country. LETS ALL JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND FORCE THOSE IN POWER TO FIX NIGERIA. Nt too long ago,dghanains released a song ridiculing nigeria and now this. Bt wait,did i hear signed by abati? If its true,i thought dt abati said dt senior bros JO did nt contest d post? funny ppl 9ja politicians. BUNCH OF LIARS OUR POLITICIANS.

@bolded. Sorry to cut you but i have to correct you.people over emphasize Ghana development though there is improvement now than before but with all honesty Ghana still not in anywhere close to Nigeria in anything.Take for instance how news were flying everywhere that Ghana currency is now heavy almost 1 to 1 with dollars,behold i traveled to Ghana and i went to the money exchangers i changed 200 and something thousand naira and i am getting about 17. something million Ghana currency please we need to verify before we conclude Ghanians are loud mouth set of people, though there is improvement but not to rate ghana in Nigeria shoes.Right from time what Ghana has Nigeria don't have is electricity,
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Concept(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
This suppose to be in joke section. haba!! Our president don wowo, this Ghana people no get respect at all.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
@bolded. Sorry to cut you but i have to correct you.people over emphasize Ghana development though there is improvement now than before but with all honesty Ghana still not in anywhere close to Nigeria in anything.Take for instance how news were flying everywhere that Ghana currency is now heavy almost 1 to 1 with dollars,behold i traveled to Ghana and i went to the money exchangers i changed 200 and something thousand naira and i am getting about 17. something million Ghana currency please we need to verify before we conclude Ghanians are loud mouth set of people, though there is improvement but not to rate ghana in Nigeria shoes.Right from time what Ghana has Nigeria don't have is electricity,

This my brother is a bold face lie. Noone said Ghana cedi vs dollars is 1:1 but it is close. No doubt that Nigeria has the most potential out of all African country. Having the potential and utilizing the potential are two different story. At the moment Ghana is far ahead of nigeria in practically everything. Let's call a spade, a spade. Name one area where Nigeria beats Ghana. Even movies that Nigerians used to dominate has been taken over by Ghana. Okay your music is hot, then I don't see it holdin on for that long, because most Ghanaians like myself that used to love Nigeria music are now into azonto music like most people around the world.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
@Phantom23

Are you for real? Do you even think about your comments before posting them on this forum?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by poweredcom(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2012
Hahaha how could this be true, Nigeria leaves Africa, never, we are one of the power house of Africa, Ok,
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Rad1cal: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2012
Ghana movies has taken over Nollywood

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by manny4life(m): 1:20am On Feb 05, 2012
Bigo8291:

This my brother is a bold face lie. Noone said Ghana cedi vs dollars is 1:1 but it is close. No doubt that Nigeria has the most potential out of all African country. Having the potential and utilizing the potential are two different story. At the moment Ghana is far ahead of nigeria in practically everything. Let's call a spade, a spade. Name one area where Nigeria beats Ghana. Even movies that Nigerians used to dominate has been taken over by Ghana. Okay your music is hot, then I don't see it holdin on for that long, because most Ghanaians like myself that used to love Nigeria music are now into azonto music like most people around the world.

Usual chest beating, abeg my Nigerian brothers and sisters, let's leave our Ghanian counterparts to wallow in their almighty illusions that they are way better and far better than Nigerians. Like my people say, someone you're better than, nothing can change it, I blame our leaders because if they had structured Nigeria like the potentials we have, where will Nigerians have time to entertain childish rants from her neighbors,  Anyhow, it's still cool.

Rad1cal:

Ghana movies has taken over Nollywood

My broda let me laughter with you,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway @ Topic,

Nigeria to leave Africa, and go where?  undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by charlsecy4(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2012
One thing I know is that very soon, this piece of shit will be denied by the Nigerian government.

This news is fictitious, anyway.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by babestella: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2012
I thought our dear president said he was not part of the election, how come he wants to be the chairman? I stand to be corrected please oooooo.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2012
This guys are only seeking attention and ofcourse we falling their trap, there website is to talk shit about africa esp ivory coast but because that country dnt give a damn they now turn to nigeria nonsense! thank god we are colonizing their economy or is it their girl that falls once you tell her you from Nigeria( personal experience) and they envy Nigeria like hell from movie to music to even scaming lol now they leading in scaming. Please thread like this isnt suppose to be on a sensitive forum like politics, talkmore of people seeking attention. If you look at that ghana website you will see it lacks customers so its in need of them, ofcourse news like this blow ghanians mind so should be a must read
NT : the ppl we talking about here is nt upto my state population talkmore of the rest 35 states in nigeria so why should we give a Zap of what that tiny proportion of ediots think about us, my state alone will smash them with a foot step! nonsense. abeg next topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anenih Opens Up On Abiola’s Annulled June 12 Mandate / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.