Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims (18153 Views)

Nigeria Threatens To Shut Down MTN Over Xenophobia In South Africa / The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off / Nigeria Threatens ''Overwhelming Military Force'' Against Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by TFIB(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
this is the original source of the article
http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Breaking-News-Nigeria-Threatens-to-Leave-Africa

its from a Nigerian website.

so tell me, why insult Ghana and her people for something they know nothing about.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
i dey liaff in swahili
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Emylexray(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
na wa o o o!, giant of Africa indedd!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Kilode1: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
It's satire folks. Just be a good sport, laugh or shrug and move on.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by 9jaIhail(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
Akwasi:

I also believe that Noah's curse may be the cause of the many problems that the continent and of course all the descendants of all Ham are facing. I believe we can all pray to the ALMIGHTY to take away the curse from our shoulders. I believe HE is a listening FATHER and will remove the curse if we come together as one people with common destiny and ask HIM to remove it from us.

@Akwasi

You might be different but other Ghanaian i have come across has big beef with Nigeria and i try to find out why but i see no reason.even many of them sound too loud about their ghana this and ghana that,2009 i visited Naija i decided to go to Ghana for 2 weeks tour as i have over heard ghana is developed more than any other africa country,but i am disappointed to realize that development in Ghana is only in acra other states in Ghana is nothing but a shyt hole.i am sorry to use that language but i am very very angry with ghana hatred towards Nigeria affair.Akwasi have u heard about the mockery song a Group of Ghana musicians released with Naija name? Akwasi since you have been here on nairaland how many mockery topic have Nigerians raised about Ghana or any other african country rather we Nigerians can be busy bashing our self,that goes a long way to tell you that Nigerians are more intelligent than Ghanians.Nigerian have showed it's concern to all africa nation only few countries in africa can say that Nigeria have not come to their aid but 80% country in Africa benefited a lot from Nigeria.in fact the problem Nigeria has as a country is due to too many ethnic devices.Well my advice to Ghana is to join them if you can't beat them.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Umunede(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
I am a Nigerian working and living in Ghana. I have travelled almost the 10 regions of Ghana. Some of them like Nigerians(especially the elder ones) but a good number of them don't like Nigerians for 3 major reasons. I have been doing research and I have found out that they are 3 major reasons why Ghanaians don't like Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by kizito96(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
Have Nigeria been so down that countries like Ghana can now ridicule our Country and President?
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
this is mere envy.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by blackbeau1(f): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
Na wa oh.abi we wan change our position in the map,from africa to america.or abi we wan uproot our country go drop beside india? Anyway,i no blame them.how can they take us seriously wen we r busy fighting amongst ourselves and wen we dont take ourselves seriously
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by kingsleyejims(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
cock & bull tales, anoda rubbish in d making!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Enosa1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
I don't blame them i think they are trying to retailate our era of 'GHANA MUST GO' if we were in their shoe, i know we will do same.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by maclatunji: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
GEJ is one hand-falling leader. I would really love to teach this Ghanians a few lessons. Don't mind them, they just want to be big, bold and irrepressible like Nigerians- but dem no get the liver!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ikeyman00(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
@@@@@

get this

ghana people and whole lots of africa dey envy Nigerians

there is no two ways about it!!

me aka superman thats right hmm; was in this club, then there was a fight in the club; this guy was like hey naija man again and it turns out to be a senegalese

was talking to a mugabe chciks once and as soon as she noted i bi naija she went on jugular like hitler

my own ghana must go landlord was playing h-life music when i was in his car; and me like hey nice music and this ghana man was like yes nice congolese stuff and we begin dey argue; i said look me bi omo igbo, this is osadebe oooo and he said no; me thinking ewoooo even my land lord come hate naija like this ooo; so if he knew this na naija song he no go play am in his car

enuff said

im never bother about what that ugly F1 gators says about ghana men!!
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by JUO(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
oya na
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ghboytelle(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
please Nigerians make your own continent, pleaseeeeee i beg.

sorry but nigerians are becoming too troublesome abroad, i use to be cool cool with them,but now i avoid them. to many of you are into illegal activity.

majority of Africa is scared of you ,you cause trouble in our country, and you traffic and prostitute our girls. those Malawi ppl were right ,their women should start avoiding you.

nigerian women are okay i like them,but nigerian men are monsters i feel sorry for any women that falls victim to their crime.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by HertzU(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
This is the most stupid and dandiest threath of the Decade. Nigeria's Dandy & Odoriferous Awakening.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Yeske2(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
ghboytelle:

sorry but nigerians are becoming too troublesome abroad, i use to be cool cool with them,but now i avoid them. to many of you are into illegal activity.

majority of Africa is scared of you ,you cause trouble in our country, and you traffic and LovePeddler our girls. those Malawi ppl were right ,their women should start avoiding you.

nigerian women are okay i like them,but nigerian men are monsters i feel sorry for any women that falls victim to their crime.
I can see your hatred for Nigerians knows no bound and it's so obvious you are a loser too, go get a life my friend and stop displaying your stupidity here.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by StarFlux: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
ghboytelle:

majority of Africa is scared of you ,you cause trouble in our country, and you traffic and LovePeddler our girls. those Malawi ppl were right ,their women should start avoiding you.

lmao, go back to your ghanian forum.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by obongoboy: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
@toaskarity. be fooling urself all countries have left u behind, u are here talking about one percent. a country where one man can steal one hundred billon, a country that can not conduct elections, a country where even ya president and 90% of ya rulers send their children to for studies, a country where armed robbers go to their international airport robb all the dollars while police took to their heels. lot more to say. as of now u, we, don,t have a country to be proud of. are u living in a hole? the world is so small that b4 anything happens the entire world is aware of it , good day
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
I knew one African American girl who used to date a ghanaian boy.

She now told me the guy would beat her and tell her that she is lucky she isnt with a Nigerian cos he would kill her instead of beat.

I was like WTHell
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ghboytelle(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
Yeske!:

I can see your hatred for Nigerians knows no bound and it's so obvious you are a loser too, go get a life my friend and stop displaying your stupidity here.

i like nigerian girls ,but not the men. nigerian men are like monsters.

StarFlux:

lmao, go back to your ghanian forum. fool.

well this topic involves ghanians so i can be here if i want. if  it was only nigerians then i wouldn't bother.

but u guys had to mention ghana and here i am.

dayokanu:

I knew one African American girl who used to date a ghanaian boy.

She now told me the guy would beat her and tell her that she is lucky she isnt with a Nigerian cos he would kill her instead of beat.

I was like WTHell

welll that  guy is very wrong for doing tht ,and he is kinda right  a nigerian would of killed her,but tht ghana guy should be shot dead.

but i will not lie, i always warn ghananian girls to avoid you guys,and if they are involved with you guys. they should cut all contacts and run for their lives.
i always suggest move to a different state. since you guys are known for being stalkers.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ghboytelle(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
dayokanu:

awwwwww to bad,those girls are asking to get used,abused,and scammed by nigerian men.

nigerian men are popular at the whole use and dump game, they are also popular at cheating. no right thinking girl should get involved with you.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
@ghboytelle

O boy na so u dislike Nigerian men reach?? One thing for sure is that Nigeria's reputation has been ruined in the international scene by the acts of various senseless Nigerian men/women, but this ur potrayal of our men is too far-fetched o. You can't just generalize like that, there are so many VERY good Nigerian men (like me grin) out there. As for the thread, I think it was funny even though we all have to admit that Ghanaians envy or used to envy Nigerians to some degree. I see no reason for the childish insults here. peace to all ma Ghanaian friends. kiss
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ghboytelle(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2012
ekwah:

@ghboytelle

O boy na so u dislike Nigerian men reach?? One thing for sure is that Nigeria's reputation has been ruined in the international scene by the acts of various senseless Nigerian men/women, but this ur potrayal of our men is too far-fetched o. You can't just generalize like that, there are so many VERY good Nigerian men (like me grin) out there. As for the thread, I think it was funny even though we all have to admit that Ghanaians envy or used to envy Nigerians to some degree. I see no reason for the childish insults here. peace to all ma Ghanaian friends. kiss

i used to loveeeeeeeeeee nigerians both male and female.

but i saw your true colors, of how you treat women.

and then i lost respect for nigerian men. nigerian women are really the only innocent ones, while you nigerian men are destroying your country.

maybe your a good guy, but i have seen to many evil nigerian guys.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ghboytelle(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
this is sad to say, but honestly Congolese men and Nigerian men are both dangerous,and some Ghanaian men.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ikeyman00(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2012

yes like i ask that mugabe chick right; all that beating i see on BBC london na naija dey do in ur country

stl remember
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
There's nothing we can make fun of Ghana. If there is tell me. But Nigeria is always a laughing stock in the Continent.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Wislet(f): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
ghboytelle:

this is sad to say, but honestly Congolese men and Nigerian men are both dangerous,and some Ghanaian men.
ikeyman00:

yes like i ask that mugabe chick right; all that beating i see on BBC london na naija dey do in ur country

stl remember
babaearly:

There's nothing we can make fun of Ghana. If there is tell me. But Nigeria is always a laughing stock in the Continent.
SEE GHANAIANS PRETENDING TO BE NIGERIANS.
Seriously son . . . ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs / 2016 Budget: Presidency, National Assembly Agree / Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.