Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims (18154 Views)

Nigeria Threatens To Shut Down MTN Over Xenophobia In South Africa / The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off / Nigeria Threatens ''Overwhelming Military Force'' Against Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2012
babestella:

I thought our dear president said he was not part of the election, how come he wants to be the chairman? I stand to be corrected please oooooo.
Where did you heard the news of Gej wants to be the africa whatever? or are you a gaynian?
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
I for one dont see anythin wrong with 9ja o!. This ghanaian's are just attention seekers who're tryin to match up. I remembered those days when they took over menial jobs in 9ja cleanin up shoes etc and now,cos they are acting semi-por n movies, they think we're mate. Anyways they are just 2 idle and jobless n have nothin doing. I know about 15 lanky, slowpoke ghanaians that live around my area, kwame, mensah and co, they are just like malnourished bingoes and i give them food all the time cos we're not mate. If their county were any better, why didn't they go back home? Fu€ked up silly a$s, old school shoe shining, chauvinistic, cede's freaks, black scars, Nigeria wanna-be extra terrestials
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Arosa(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin I beg forget Ghana, they are funny peeps.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by skill10: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
rubbish,total nonsence
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by safarigirl(f): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2012
Haha, this oughtta be in the jokes section, even the comments are funny. Especially those that insist that we have Ǟ reason to be jealous ☺₣ Ghana

Yes, I don't want Ghana to win this AFCON, because I don't like the Black Stars, never like em, I'm ÄŁĻ for cote d'ivoire, doesn't make ♍€ Ǟ hater, everyone mustn't support Ghana just cos they're Ǟ fellow british colony. I find Ivorians a lot nicer than Ghanaians. Bite me
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by ghboytelle(m): 5:09am On Feb 06, 2012
safarigirl:

Haha, this oughtta be in the jokes section, even the comments are funny. Especially those that insist that we have Ǟ reason to be jealous ☺₣ Ghana

Yes, I don't want Ghana to win this AFCON, because I don't like the Black Stars, never like em, I'm ÄŁĻ for cote d'ivoire, doesn't make ♍€ Ǟ hater, everyone mustn't support Ghana just cos they're Ǟ fellow british colony. I find Ivorians a lot nicer than Ghanaians. Bite me
to bad nigeria didn't qualify

and i would love to see ivory coast and ghana , now that's a game to watch.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by safarigirl(f): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^Every year is ΩØƚ Christmas, after ÄŁĻ there was Ǟ time Nigeria qualified that Ghana failed to qualify, no big deal. Stop slamming it in our faces, after ÄŁĻ Nigeria remains the only African country to ever win the Olympic gold medal in football, that's enough glory for now
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
my sister so you want to engage with that gaynians on soccer then you must have so much time.

To them once you dont support them, you jealous/hate them lol,    Anyway i wonder who is even watching this cup self
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by safarigirl(f): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2012
^^abi o, bros, nobody is watching the stuff sef. Heard the stadiums are mostly empty.

Abeg, make the Ivorian Elephants crush them.
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2012
No 9ja for  Τ̲̅ђe game N̶̲̥̅̊ã, AFCON come get k-leg.  Τ̲̅ђe stadium is even more emptier than  Τ̲̅ђe word 'empty' who says Nigeria no de run things? Abegi jor ,  Arise O°˚˚˚ compatriot. . . Nigeria call obey. . .
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 08, 2012
LOL. grin

but please guys which country dey host the cup self? lemme google
Re: Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims by safarigirl(f): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2012
^^Equatoria Guinea/Gabon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of 2013 Nigerian National Merit Award List Released / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations / 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.