Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (105987 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DrAkpamudehe: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
The internet never forget

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tflex01:

I wish more persons can see this thread before they come back here to edit it.
It's too late to edit, let's make it go viral .We can't afford another non performer now again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tflex01: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

This is the same man you all want to impose on Nigerians. Smh!

It is really sad. I wish more persons can see this thread before they all rush here to edit their comments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tflex01:

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 can help to front page.

It's in front page already, check it out
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tflex01:

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 can help to front page.

Just checked,not there yet but I hope it would be soon
C
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DGOODLYF: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
So after pushing it front page...will dat change my mind.....
If una like make una put am for newspaper...
Me and my nuclear n xtended family are voting massively for him

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by pacesetting: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
No matter how good you are, people will always have reasons to complain. Peter Obi left Anambra much better than he found it, and Obaino was able to continue effortlessly with funds on ground.

I have done my own research about the three major candidates.

Just like many other people, I'm convinced that Peter Obi is the best among them.
Tflex01:

It is really sad. I wish more persons can see this thread before they all rush here to edit their comments.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tflex01: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
pacesetting:
No matter how good you are, people will always have reasons to complain. Peter Obi left Anambra much better than he found it, and Obaino was able to continue effortlessly with funds on ground.

I have done my own research about the three major candidates.

Just like many other people, I'm convinced that Peter Obi is the best among them.

The same reason why you all should stop demonizing Tinubu while elevating Obi to God status. He performed way better than Obi as Lagos governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by pacesetting: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu, with all the financial power he has in Lagos, didn't do shit!!! You people are forgetting that before Tinubu came, a local government in Lagos could generate more internal revenue than some states in Nigeria.

He has been ruling Lagos for the past 20 years with nothing to show for it.

By the way, take a look at some of his recent interviews and ask yourself if someone like that should be projected as a president. If nepotism and tribalism doesn't destroy this country, nothing else would.

Tflex01:

The same reason why you all should stop demonizing Tinubu while elevating Obi to God status. He performed way better than Obi as Lagos governor.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by seunjungle1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Now you want to bring him to become Nigeria President? E no go work....peter obi is a slowpoke a thief and a clueless man

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DeleTaller: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
I have said it that Obi is a liar and a criminal from onset. He can not change his ways.

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by fregeneh(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
??!
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

It's too late to edit, let's make it go viral .We can't afford another non performer now again

I have bookmarked it and helped to make it trend.. Lol
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
BashMe1:
Na foolish Man now. During the tym of the removal of subsidy, he appeared the first Gov'nor to promise his ppl the great reward to attain from such federal move and urged them to go about their various biz. Inspite of the fact that nuffin is being done yet as a result of the so called REMOVAL, i still see him not doing a good thing till the end of his tenure. Shake Ma Head in despair. undecided angry

Chei! See their messiah in 2022!!! There is God ooooooo!!!

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

In this, you are right. Peter Obi was largely a fraud as Governor (to me)..

But I believe he has improved. I will pray for him to deliver. He has the right intention and is the best of the three.

May God in His mercy, grant us a Christian. In His infinite mercy.

Imagine the hypocrisy! Religion!

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 5:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Siwel25:

I have bookmarked it and helped to make it trend.. Lol
Good , make it go viral. At least they can't denie this one or call it fake
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lazyreporta(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2022
pacesetting:
Tinubu, with all the financial power he has in Lagos, didn't do shit!!! You people are forgetting that before Tinubu came, a local government in Lagos could generate more internal revenue than some states in Nigeria.

By the way, take a look at some of his recent interviews and ask yourself if someone like that should be projected as a president. If nepotism and tribalism doesn't destroy this country, nothing else would.

Stop talking nonsense, even when this thread shows how bad obi was as a governor. Thank God na mostly Anambra people dey comments far back 10 years ago , Infact close to the end of his tenure.

Now you're talking trash about Tinubu. So you didn't know he created the LG? And you choose to ignore that Lagos was generating around 5b yearly before he became governor? And he took it to around 40plus billion yearly.

Except you mean LG of today, then ikeja generate more than the whole east combined. Tinubu made it possible

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Xbox2005(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2022
The so called Messiah indeed.just vote for your choice
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by jumper524(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2022
ToyinDipo:
I have always had a funny feeling about this Obi guy, never convinced by his speeches, always sounded like a con man but wasn't sure.
Now here it is. Man fit not win in his state during election.
with the way he mention stats figure, be sure he's a con man.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Xbox2005:
The so called Messiah indeed.just vote for your choice
Simple
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Aldol:

Good , make it go viral. At least they can't denie this one or call it fake

If anyone argues with you on twitter, just drop the link. They want to lie their way to the presidency. Maybe Nairaland will be the site to save Nigeria from a disaster waiting to happen...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
pacesetting:

Tinubu built more schools, roads, hospitals, courts, working agencies and business cities than ALL the Anambra Governors since 1999 combined . Can you tell God to destroy your future if Tinubu did not perform as Governor? Let us stop denying a man his due credit cos his projects are visible to the blind.

He left us with FIVE NEW GENERAL HOSPITALS, MANY UPGRADED ONES, OVER 400 ROADS, BRT, LASTMA, EKO ATLANTIC, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, MILLENIUM SCHOOLS etc.. He also gave us Fashola like Shettima gave Borno Zulum.

These two will rewrite history!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by JayReeMai(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
DAVE5:

This thread really threw me off balance ohh, someone i carried his matter on my head like gala seller, I was initially on the moghalu train and I know deep within my heart he can’t win, but as soon as moghalu was kicked out I joined the next “somewhat worthy” train and here I am on a thread that’s really daunting (abi which English I wan use describe am now)

Like you said, God help us
But I no push him agenda again, I go use only my own vote to vote am so I don’t regret pushing other people to vote him if he underperforms

Ike gwuru
grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by femianski: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pls this thread should go viral as quick as possible. Imagine this fraud being packaged as a saint and the saviour of Nigeria.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by 9jalyte: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well, you can try. You want to use 2012 post to shake table. Go and try. It will not fly. Peter Obi's records are there, not on Nairaland page. Those that know and want to know already know. The more you raise his matter, the more people will get more curious about him and the more they will be wowed by what they will see or learn about him. Many people that did not care to know before are now marveled at the records of PO. Go on please, you are helping the ministry. It reminds me of the saying, "when God wants to bless you, he will even use your enemies to bless you."

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
femianski:
Pls this thread should go viral as quick as possible. Imagine this fraud being packaged as a saint and the saviour of Nigeria.

grin grin

Peter Obi's saving grace is that Nairaland was hacked at some point and Seun lost some data but some of us that know Obi well will never relent in exposing his incompetence

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Siwel25:

If anyone argues with you on twitter, just drop the link. They want to lie their way to the presidency. Maybe Nairaland will be the site to save Nigeria from a disaster waiting to happen...
Exactly

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
9jalyte:
Well, you can try. You want to use 2012 post to shake table. Go and try. It will not fly. Peter Obi's records are there, not on Nairaland page. Those that know and want to know already know. The more you raise his matter, the more people will get more curious about him and the more they will be wowed by what they will see or learn about him. Many people that did not care to know before are now marveled at the records of PO. Go on please, you are helping the ministry. It reminds me of the saying, "when God wants to bless you, he will even use your enemies to bless you."

See this one denying the obvious. Did Tinubu time travel to 2012 to bribe those posters? Yeye! U cannot package the past that has been exposed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
9jalyte:
Irrational comment, why won't we use 2012 post to judge...If we had this opportunity,maybe Buhari wouldn't be in power today.
Be grateful to Nairaland , at least we can see first hand information from the people he govern. If you like blind ur eyes and deaf ur ears again to the realities on ground

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by 9jalyte: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

Irrational comment, why won't we use 2012 post to judge...If we had this opportunity,maybe Buhari wouldn't be in power today.
Be grateful to Nairaland , at least we can see first hand information from the people he govern. If you like blind ur eyes and deaf ur ears again to the realities on ground

Yeye, so the feedback from Anambra people on Obi's performance is gotten from Nairaland. Why don't you go and ask the Anambra people. Infact, why don't you do a simple survey for Anambra people on their opinion, instead you think you know more than the people. I guess you know the circumference of everyone 's anus. Mcheew!
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
9jalyte:

Yeye, so the feedback from Anambra people on Obi's performance is gotten from Nairaland. Why don't you go and ask the Anambra people. Infact, why don't you do a simple survey for Anambra people on their opinion, instead you think you know more than the people. I guess you know the circumference of everyone 's anus. Mcheew!
Which better place can you get best feedback if not nairaland. Mind you this is way back in 2012,100% comments made by anambra people

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.