Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (106011 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lannister1:
Lies bro. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person created multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform fir years. No be today una start am. No be only 90%. Go through this thread that was also created 2012. Where these guys were shut down for their hateful review of Obi's performance.
This link has 4 pages of comments all from 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/863236/peter-obi-vs-theodore-orji

Is it a lie that health workers were on strike for over a year?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Risentouch:

Is Peter Obi The governor of Anambra State?

I Know they are paying to make him look bad.
But I put it to you that you have never been to Anambra before neither do you know the road to Anambra. Besides you are doing poorly in your wailing duty, please do more so as not to loose your monthly stipend.

This thread was opened in 2012. There was no reason to bring him down then. They shared their experiences and U can't call them liars because they didn't praise Obi.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
The thread is even filled with lies. Just a page. I did my homework nd exposed them. This new link has 4 pages from 2012 also. Where they were called out by Anambra people fr their lies towards Obi.

Siwel25:

If this thread was about Tinubu, will U be saying he has improved? I've always said it that Obi is a well packaged scam that cannot stand besides Tinubu.. Who are the conmen packaging a failure as the Messiah?
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lies bro. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person created multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform fir years. No be today una start am. No be only 90%. Go through this thread that was also created 2012. Where these guys were shut down for their hateful review of Obi's performance.

Siwel25:

This thread was opened in 2012. There was no reason to bring him down then. They shared their experiences and U can't call them liars because they didn't praise Obi.

1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
post=113698789:

Obi had clean records in all sectors still invested for Anambra in different companies and saved #75 billion for the state Anambra ranked low on debt both foreign and domestic debt, under Peter Anambra started topping in WAEC and NECO in Nigeria, Obi was owing workers , pensioners or gratuity.

See what you are calling 'achievements'.. No need to cover up anything cos we can all see his scorecard in 2012. Is it also a lie that ALL health workers were on strike for 13 months?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
It obvious you don't know the situation that led to the strike. He was able to handle it same way he handled the university strike. I know you have read on it put still prefer to keep spinning this narrative. So I won't even waste my time further.

Siwel25:

See what you are calling 'achievements'.. No need to cover up anything cos we can all see his scorecard in 2012. Is it also a lie that ALL health workers were on strike for 13 months?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Igbofam: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lannister1:

Lies bro. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person created multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform fir years. No be today una start am. No be only 90%. Go through this thread that was also created 2012. Where you guys were shut down by your fake review of Obi's performance.

Are you high or are you delusional?

Why are you replying to my request with this nonsense that is not in any way linked to my comment

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by dplordx(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Same people who called him failure now want the failure to rule the country simply because he’s Ibo. Awon werey Dede

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
It is very related. When you see people trying to spread fake news. You shut them down because not everyone will be able to research for themselves. You guys wanted to make it look like this thread is an honest review from people from Anambra. You guys will get tired. Changed your name also. You can only deceive the gullible. I get una time grin grin

Igbofam:

Are you high or are you delusional?

Why are you replying to my request with this nonsense that is not in any way linked to my comment
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lies bro. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person created multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform fir years. No be today una start am. No be only 90%. Go through this thread that was also created 2012. Where these same guys were shut down by others for their hateful review of Obi's performance and trying to compare him to Orji.

dplordx:
Same people who called him failure now want the failure to rule the country simply because he’s Ibo. Awon werey Dede

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's mainly because of Obiano. Nd Nigeria has gotten worse in the last years. These guys wanted to spin propagation on another thread in 2012 also. Same names that where ranting here but luckily people called them out. This link contains 4 pages of comments unlike this very thread that is only a page. Even good Governments must have haters who want to spin propaganda. Check it out.

*** I just checked now. You were on of those pushing lies in this link below also. It's not a coincidence that your moniker is "Hausa". Lol

Hausa:
Having gone through this thread from the beginning, it is important to note that as a true-and-true, the people that created this thread in 2012 and the comments that ensued, were not entirely out of place.
Unless you constantly revel in denial, or you come home once a year and spend Christmas in your small village in Anambra and return to your main abode in January, would you not know that there's an atom of truth about their original concerns and worry for Anambra state at the time.

Anambra, in the way that I analyse it (in my head every time I get the chance to tour the towns), is supposed to be far far better than what it is supposed to be because we have people with the utmost capacity to get things done. Unfortunately, the result from that capacity is not usually as elite as advertised. That capacity has not really illuminated this state in such a way that I can beat my chest and say, "Yes, the brains of our people are matching what I'm seeing."
I can therefore not beat my chest and say, "Yes, my people have money and brains, and that it is reflecting in what I see around in the state."

For context, it is not that it isn't there, but it's in dribs and drabs.
But then that is so in every state in this country. And unless you still want to live and revel in denial, would you not admit that it is so in other states in this country.

Be that as it may, this thread was in 2012 (10 years ago).
Can it give us an insight on who Peter Obi was? Yes.
He left office around 2014, and I'm sure he'll know in his mind (if he's truly God-fearing) that he didn't do enough. Cos he didn't, to put it mildly.
But is there a chance he has learnt from the past?
The answer is Yes.
Is there a chance that if you give him the opportunity to run this country, he can do it efficiently? The answer is yes.
Is he better than Atiku and Tinubu?
I like to think in my humble opinion that the answer is yes.
Now, I'm not saying Atiku and Tinubu are not capable or that they lack the capacity, they are, in their own right.
But I have to give my humble opinion that I don't see them doing so much for this country than Peter Obi would, if given a chance.

And that's why I agree with some comments while scrolling on this thread that:
1. It is true that the three are Frauds, yes.
2. It is true that the three are interested in their own Pockets, Yes.
3. It is true that the three Brag a lot for what they have done, what they can do, and what they can't do, Yes.
4. It is true that the three are Evil, yes.

But I'd like to choose the lesser evil...
And that Lesser Evil is Peter Obi.
I'll vote for him, and I'll wish him the best of luck there is.

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lannister1:

Lies bro. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person created multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform fir years. No be today una start am. No be only 90%. Go through this thread that was also created 2012. Where you guys were shut down by your fake review of Obi's performance.

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lies bro. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person created multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform fir years. No be today them start am. No be only 90%. Go through this thread that was also created 2012. Where these same guys were shut down for their hateful review of Obi's performance.

**screenshots attached.

eitsei:
you're not putting anything to an end because you can't change people's experience in 2012 by 2022..those that lived that time experienced it first hand

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Throwback: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
What a revealing throwback topic.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's all lies bro. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person can even create multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform for years. No be today them start am. Go through this thread that was also created Feb 2012. Where these same guys were shut down for their hateful review of Obi's performance.
This link has 4 pages of comments all from 2012. Both threads are from February 2012. So you should spot their propaganda.

**screenshots attached.

Throwback:
What a revealing throwback topic.

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DenreleDave(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
joeyfire:
Anambra state is suffering because Peter Obi is busy with his day job as GEJ's Personal Assistant. Despite his boy -boy work in abuja, he has not been able to attract anything meaningful to the state from the centre. Anambra has suffered terrible, corrupt, clueless and backward leadership since back when. Besides the brief spark of Ngige there's been nobody else to write home about. From Mbadinuju, Andy Ubah to Peter Obi. I am hearing that the next person who will likely take over is Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil cry cry. We don suffer o!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DenreleDave(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
See thread revealing that peter is a failure..

Funny enough, same people are promoting him now.

We are irredeemable

Let no foolish lannister quote me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Propaganda, Peter Obi is the best Governor Nigeria has produced since 1999

Lolz. Tinubu and Fashola no dey him level at all. 13 months strike by all health workers is a disaster.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by cocolacec(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Emi lokan.My wife will be the first female Prime minister of Yorubaland come 2032.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's all lies and I will quote you because you are acting like an hypocr*te nd would likely be a big*t. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person can even create multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform for years. No be today them start am. Go through this thread that was also created Feb 2012. Where these same guys were shut down for their hateful review of Obi's performance.
This link has 4 pages of comments all from 2012. Both threads are from February 2012. So you should spot their propaganda.

**screenshots attached

DenreleDave:
See thread revealing that peter is a failure..

Funny enough, same people are promoting him now.

We are irredeemable

Let no foolish lannister quote me

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have your time and these lies about Obi on this thread must die. I have all the time for you guys. This is 2022. There is no monopoly to madness.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by OsunOriginal: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Siwel25:

If this thread was about Tinubu, will U be saying he has improved? I've always said it that Obi is a well packaged scam that cannot stand besides Tinubu.. Who are the conmen packaging a failure as the Messiah?

Why are you wasting your valuable time and energy on these guys? No be Obi? He will score zero vote in many of the states outside SE. He has got nothing to campaign with. Is it not even an insult to compare a liliputian with an elephant? What will be the basis? Tinubu and Obi on a ballot paper

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why are you then having headache if Obi is a nobody. Lol. Your Tinubu that packaged Buhari for Nigeria is now somebody.

OsunOriginal:

Why are you wasting your valuable time and energy on these guys? No be Obi? He will score zero votes in many of the states outside SE. He has got nothing to campaign with. Is it not even an insult to compare a liliputian with an elephant? What will be the basis? Tinubu and Obi on a ballot paper

1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DenreleDave(m): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Lannister1:
It's all lies and I will quote you because you are acting like an hypocr*te nd would likely be a big*t. Just a page of comments bashing Obi. That's was likely created by haters back then, like the same person can even create multiple moniker. This is nairaland, I have been on this platform for years. No be today them start am. Go through this thread that was also created Feb 2012. Where these same guys were shut down for their hateful review of Obi's performance.

**screenshots attached

Mumu teaching me how nairaland operates, go and explain that to your father and mother at home....

He is saying thread is fake bcox na obi ma..

Get the fvkc off my mention retard.

See u at the polls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DenreleDave(m): 4:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Lannister1:
I have your time and these lies about Obi on this thread must die. I have all the time for you guys. This is 2022. There is no monopoly to madness.

Mumu where were u when the thread was created and u want to kill the truth igbos siad abt obi grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by CockAndBullStor: 4:29am On Jun 13, 2022
FACT: Obi can only rule alaigbo not Nigeria. Know that and have peace!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Hausa(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Lannister1:
That's mainly because of Obiano. Nd Nigeria has gotten worse in the last years. These guys wanted to spin propagation on another thread in 2012 also. Same names that where ranting here but luckily people called them out. This link contains 4 pages of comments unlike this very thread that is only a page. Even good Governments must have haters who want to spin propaganda. Check it out.

*** I just checked now. You were on of those pushing lies in this link below also. It's not a coincidence that your moniker is "Hausa". Lol

That's very petty and you know it.
You've been doing a lot of screenshots lately. Do a screenshot so I can see my moniker there.

Again, know this. It's politics.
Not an argument over your inherited land.
I have mentioned on my post that I'll take the lesser evils of the trio any time any day. And that is Obi.
It is not my problem how you try to defend Obi.
But my stand is my stand.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DAVE5(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
My memory of Peter Obi's years tell me he was a fraud. But he is better than Atiku, a greater fraud.

But I believe the current Obi is better than the one that was Governor. This one studied Economics as SEC Chairman, has seen life a second time and prays the Rosary.

Nigeria needs a Christian this time around, not another muslim.

Therefore one Hail Mary for the only Christian in the race, except God wants to miraculously bring someone better. Peace and progress. Afterall we should pray the Lord of the harvest, that he may send labourers into His own harvest. That is how good leaders are obtained. Not necessarily by human prudence.

To cut story short we will vote the fraud. Of the three (Tinubu, Obi, Atiku) he is the least fraud. Since you want the truth that is the truth. All three are frauds and he is the least fraud. God help us.

This thread really threw me off balance ohh, someone i carried his matter on my head like gala seller, I was initially on the moghalu train and I know deep within my heart he can’t win, but as soon as moghalu was kicked out I joined the next “somewhat worthy” train and here I am on a thread that’s really daunting (abi which English I wan use describe am now)

Like you said, God help us
But I no push him agenda again, I go use only my own vote to vote am so I don’t regret pushing other people to vote him if he underperforms

Ike gwuru

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Hitmanso: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

You post all these nonsense to discredit Peter Obi only to end up campaigning for Tinubu?
What a joke.
You must think Nigerians are ignorant or daft.
The ghosts of lekki massacre alone will prevail against all your bulshit propaganda

How about the ghost of innocent igbos killed during Peter obi's regime?

Murder Of 5000 MASSOB Members: Igbo Mandate Congress Accuses Obasanjo, Peter Obi And Achike Udenwa Of Genocide

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/197993/murder-of-5000-massob-members-igbo-mandate-congress-accuses.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Barnacious: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lannister1:
Don't mind them grin grin. Check my response above with the link to another thread in 2012 also. Where they where called out fr their lies. This person has been an Obi hater.

My dear save your strength for better things ahead jare... we already know them, they know the kind of people they can fool, maybe some dumbasses in interior villages, not a right thinking youth of this time that can dig out facts, only the lazy youth would fall for their idiotic gimmicks to bring down a good man BECAUSE HE ENDED/WILL END THEIR ILLEGAL AND CORRUPT CHOPPINGS! cheesy cheesy Nigerian youths are wiser now!
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Barnacious: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
DAVE5:

This thread really threw me off balance ohh, someone i carried his matter on my head like gala seller, I was initially on the moghalu train and I know deep within my heart he can’t win, but as soon as moghalu was kicked out I joined the next “somewhat worthy” train and here I am on a thread that’s really daunting (abi which English I wan use describe am now)

But I no push him agenda again, I go use only my own vote to vote am so I don’t regret pushing other people to vote him if he underperforms

Ike gwuru

Oga you sound like a genuine concerned individual, as concerned as i was when i first saw this thread and that's why i'm even bothering to reply you. But do you know what will prove you're really genuine and not part of all these paid propagandists who are in a room, creating different username and coming to comment their master's bidding on here? Here is what will make you different from them: Going to research deeply by yourself on these dumb allegations and then coming back here to rephrase this your statement. Because you must see the truth if you do just small digging.

Anything other than that we already know where you're coming from so cheers... wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
DAVE5:

Ike gwuru

He will perform. Don't worry. He can only underperform if we refuse to pray for him. We have been asked to pray for leaders (1 Tim 2:2) When the people place their whole heart he must deliver at least to appreciable capacities.

Obi on his way has a very good heart. It was just knowing what to do and having the sufficient will to do them despite the circle around you.

For example, he spoke of the Umueri Airport many times. But it was Obiano that went ahead and constructed it in 15 months (second tenure).

But after being SEC Chairman, and having a period of rest, I believe he knows better. Far better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.