Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833913 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Oboy see better shakabula wey Costa hold for that picture... grin

E go red that day, Walahi.

For now I stay sipping on my green tea with lime and honey... cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Nihilist: Oboy see better shakabula wey Costa hold for that picture... grin

E go red that day, Walahi.

For now I stay sipping on my green tea with lime and honey... cool

If Costa no dey on clutches beside JM that day tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

and rooney with the first touch of a räpist nko? if rooney touches the ball in sapele, the ball would land in PH.

where?
so rooney vacating his position to play keep uppy with evans & jones in the defence is doing the right thing? it's not about the number of times the ball is touched, it's about what you do with the ball. the stats just revealed close to 60% of rooney's passes this season have been backwards. cheesy grin

rooney is a fool!

everyone knew then that arsenal's problems were defensive, not offensive. they played the best football in the land then attacking-wise. now that rooney is playing number-10, what position are we? he played in the hole for most of last season, where did we finish? grin cheesy

hyena that created more chances per minute than rooney - the best number 10 in the world in 2012/13 season?

what stüpid scoring record? it seems you have a problem with numbers. rooney has spent 11 seasons at man utd. in that time, this is the only season we aren't playing in europe. how many other strikers in the EPL have such numbers in europe? so why is it unusual for rooney to have the best scoring record given the number of times he's played in europe? grin

rooney has played 6,600 champions league minutes for united. i dare you to find any other premier league striker with such a high number in europe. if you cannot, please stop hyping wayne rooney. he's had the longest time as a united player during united's most successful era to beat any record he so wishes.

Does RVP have an epilepsy to be falling before he controls a pass? Just asking.

* Coogar, have you been to Sapele before? It seems you like the place so much. E be like say u go like ogogoro well well.

* You said Rooney played 6600 UCL minutes blablabla. But he scored against AC Milan, Bayern, Chelsea and Arsenal when his co striker was Berbatov. Why did Berba not a good scoring record? Even against small oppositions in group stage, Berba could return goals.

Drogba and Van Persie have also been playing in the UCL for years, so I don't get why you want to trivialize Rooney's knockout stage record against big oppositions.

May be the difference between Rooney and the rest was Rooney's ability to kill oppositions in knockout to get him more chance to score again against another big opposition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
chrisley024: If Costa no dey on clutches beside JM that day tongue

For where? How can? By the time Matic catch that Blind.....make I no go talk too much before my tea go cold...

In other news, the story of elampiro and coogar below:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2014
I read somewhere that Smalling is injured after playing only last Sunday.
Please he should be sold to the highest bidder, I don't know if these British defenders are even conspiring to ruin the season for Manchester United.
Sell all these female players please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2014
"It’s the right way forward as you have to speak about the good things you do but also in the areas you can improve, which is what we did the next day," van Persie said.

"Everyone came in and we had a long meeting about the game. It was a really good meeting as everyone spoke up and shared their feelings."

Constructive talks and effective training sessions have, feels van Persie, steadied the ship and put the players in the right frame of mind for Saturday's home clash with Sam Allardyce's Hammers.

"We’ve had a good few sessions now and everyone’s feeling very positive now ahead of the game against West Ham," added the striker. "Everyone’s on the same page."

The full interview with van Persie will be shown first on MUTV this Friday afternoon, in The Manager's Press Conference show from 15:00 BST. The 90-minute programme, which airs again at 18:30 and 22:00, will also feature exclusive chats with Louis van Gaal, David De Gea and, on the eve of his likely debut, Luke Shaw.
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Sep/robin-van-persie-tells-mutv-manchester-united-had-frank-team-meeting-after-leicester-defeat.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Nihilist:

For where? How can? By the time Matic catch that Blind.....make I no go talk too much before my tea go cold...

In other news, the story of elampiro and coogar below:
No wahala. Matic can only do his agbero play with no goal. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2014
ChristineC: I read somewhere that Smalling is injured after playing only last Sunday.
Please he should be sold to the highest bidder, I don't know if these British defenders are even conspiring to ruin the season for Manchester United.
Sell all these female players please

* lol @ female players. You are right jor, it's getting too annoying. Oshoala should replace them sef. She's also a good defender across the entire defence line.

* I am worried too how long Rafael can last. I don't know what the problem is. Is it the training method at OT? Only Evra was always fit. I think the sale of Oshea was a mistake. He was a good guy who was ready to sit on the bench, and come on to do decent job when and where needed.

* Gaal is going to call someone from the reserve. An inexperienced player to face Agbegi West Ham. Well, United should just try to control the game. Those days, against a fast playing physical side like Stoke for instance, SAF used Scholes, Carrick, Rooney (and Kagawa 2012/13) to slow and cool the game. He puts Jones in their midst to battle. A lot of patience and ground balls.

With our defenders out, we must not allow too many aerial balls into our box. DDG is also not the tallest of keepers. Those days we were safe from aerial threats with Vidic and Van Der Sar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
We've just gotta score first and of course, score plenty.

Left to me, I wouldn't risk going for inexperience or 'makeshift', especially if it is going to be a back-3 again. I still advocate a Rojo-Blind swap - Rojo to midfield in front of the back 3 and Blind behind him at CB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Odunharry: TOP 15PLAYERS IN THE EPL ACCORDING TO FIFA 15
1) Radamel Falcao, Manchester United, 88

2) Robin van Persie, Manchester United, 88

3) Eden Hazard, Chelsea, 88

4) David Silva, Manchester City, 87

5) Angel di Maria, Manchester United, 87,

6) Thibaut Courtois, Chelsea, 86

7) Sergio Aguero, Manchester City, 86

cool Mesut Ozil, Arsenal, 86

9) Wayne Rooney, Manchester United, 86

10) Yaya Toure, Manchester City, 86

11) Vincent Kompany, Manchester City, 86

12) Diego Costa, Chelsea, 85

13) Hugo Lloris, Tottenham Hotspur, 85

14) Juan Mata, Manchester United, 85

15) Petr Cech, Chelsea, 85

so rooney has the same score with chelsea's goalie? grin cheesy time to put elampawa on a suicide watch then.

it seems LVG isn't paying attention. the so-called commercial factor of rooney is gone. RVP has outsold rooney in shirts since he arrived in 2012. i heard falcao beasted this season so far......so why is rooney still at OT?

elampiro:
Does RVP have an epilepsy to be falling before he controls a pass? Just asking.

he does have epilepsy but it's the type that has won golden boots in consecutive seasons. healthy rooney has nothing to show for goalscoring in 11 seasons at OT.

* Coogar, have you been to Sapele before? It seems you like the place so much. E be like say u go like ogogoro well well.

i only go there to fück edo bïtches....

* You said Rooney played 6600 UCL minutes blablabla. But he scored against AC Milan, Bayern, Chelsea and Arsenal when his co striker was Berbatov. Why did Berba not a good scoring record? Even against small oppositions in group stage, Berba could return goals.

berbatov didn't start in many of those games. he didn't start against bayern, chelsea & milan. rooney was the lone striker.

Drogba and Van Persie have also been playing in the UCL for years, so I don't get why you want to trivialize Rooney's knockout stage record against big oppositions.

how many minutes do they have? forget years - talk minutes. van persie has 25 UCL goals in 3,634 mins....rooney has 29 UCL goals in 6600 mins. you sef, see how grim rooney's stats look. grin cheesy he has scored only 4 goals more than RVP and there's 3,000 mins between them.

rooney is a disgrace!

May be the difference between Rooney and the rest was Rooney's ability to kill oppositions in knockout to get him more chance to score again against another big opposition.

what's the meaning of this?
the only difference is rooney has played in more knock out games than the rest and logic follows he would score more goals. look at the stats.....6,600(rooney) to 3,600(rvp) it's a disgrace rooney doesn't have more goals in europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
RuuDie: I still advocate a Rojo-Blind swap - Rojo to midfield in front of the back 3 and Blind behind him at CB.

Suicide...

ROJO in front of the back 3?! Are you having a monkey sarnie?!

Blind is overrated!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

it's so annoying......
look at the other teams - chelsea probably have 1 or 2 players injured. city as well. united must always lead the injury league table - it's becoming an annoying habit.

Not like if you dont lead you will fare better anyway! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Not like if you dont lead you will fare better anyway! tongue

we have 5 titles in the last 8 seasons.
arsenal have zero in the last 10 seasons - if this was the real world, you won't even be allowed to come in here and have an opinion.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

so rooney has the same score with chelsea's goalie? grin cheesy time to put elampawa on a suicide watch then.

it seems LVG isn't paying attention. the so-called commercial factor of rooney is gone. RVP has outsold rooney in shirts since he arrived in 2012. i heard falcao beasted this season so far......so why is rooney still at OT?

he does have epilepsy but it's the type that has won golden boots in consecutive seasons. healthy rooney has nothing to show for goalscoring in 11 seasons at OT.

i only go there to fück edo bïtches....

berbatov didn't start in many of those games. he didn't start against bayern, chelsea & milan. rooney was the lone striker.

how many minutes do they have? forget years - talk minutes. van persie has 25 UCL goals in 3,634 mins....rooney has 29 UCL goals in 6600 mins. you sef, see how grim rooney's stats look. grin cheesy he has scored only 4 goals more than RVP and there's 3,000 mins between them.

rooney is a disgrace!

what's the meaning of this?
the only difference is rooney has played in more knock out games than the rest and logic follows he would score more goals. look at the stats.....6,600(rooney) to 3,600(rvp) it's a disgrace rooney doesn't have more goals in europe.

* And Mata has the same point as Chelsea reserve goalkeeper. Ukwu!!!

* The lolo of the matter is that Rooney has goals against the best teams in Europe in difficult fixtures. Quarter finals and Semi Finals. Even in the final. Your other guys can only pack goals into opponents goals in group stages and mostly against small teams.

RVP is a scam.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

arsenal have zero in the last 10 seasons - if this was the real world, you won't even be allowed to come in here and have an opinion.

Suck ma tittties......that was a killer punch! Bazoooooooooooooooka! Kabooooooooooooooooooooooom! and the crowd goes wilddddddddddddd. Spot on! Tell em like it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

Sharrap!
Continue wallowing in the past.... MUFC's future is as bleak as a sick bird's beak!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Sharrap!
Continue wallowing in the past.... MUFC's future is as bleak as sick bird's beak!

Who is this guy? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
nitrogen:

Your nemesis.

The one who has been giving you nightmares since you starting shi...tting in diapers / nappies!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Your nemesis.

The one who has been giving you nightmares since you starting shi...tting in diapers / nappies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
nitrogen:

Go fu..ck yourself..... vacuous troglodyte!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
nitrogen:

a ravenous beast, configured to eat shiit grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
SailorXY:
No a ravenous beast, beasting over you since time immemorial!
Gasbag!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
SailorXY:

Am sure he is one of these hopeless boiz supporting a broke-yansh club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
SailorXY:

Am sure he is one of these hopeless boiz supporting a broke-y.a.n.s.h club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
all this troll 4 other thread go come here come look 4 trouble..

Abeg make we talk how 2mao match go be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Suicide...

ROJO in front of the back 3?! Are you having a monkey sarnie?!

Blind is overrated!

Ok. So what's your point... Would you rather have 'suicide' nearer or farther off from your team's goal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
RuuDie:
Ok. So what's your point... Would you rather have 'suicide' nearer or farther off from your team's goal?
My point is i dont think Rojo can do that 'shield' job.
Where is Fletcher by the way?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
[b]Most Biased Referee in the Epl
1.ARSENAL-MIKE DEAN

The declaration of Mike Dean as
referee for an upcoming fixture can
lead to some very ominous
predictions from the Arsenal
fans. And suffice to say, Dean doesn’t disappoint. Dean’s soured relations with the Arsenal faithful stretches back to 2009, from whence he oversaw a run of 17 games, spanning four years, in which Arsenal managed only a solitary win . Not the kind of record that will fill fans with confidence. He appears to be a referee of a very
conservative nature. He lets play
continue and allows room for a bit of tough tackling. Unfortunately, this
doesn’t often work in Arsenal’s
favour, who prefer to play a smooth transitional game involving lots of
intricate passing. Opposition teams
have often exploited this fact by
countering it with physicality,
something which works very well in
a game officiated by Dean. Dean isn’t completely without blame
either. He has been responsible for
some scandalous calls in the past.
Laurent Koscielny’s red card against
Manchester City, Obi Mikel escaping a
red card for a portentous challenge on Mikel Arteta and Theo Walcott
being denied a penalty against
Chelsea are some of the bigger
incidents that spring to mind. There is also the incident where he
‘appeared to celebrate a Louis Saha
goal’ against Tottenham Hotspur

2.EVERTON-MARK CLATTENBURG

Mark Clattenberg has become a
figure of derision at the Goodison
Park after his dismal showing in a
Merseyside derby in 2007, which
resulted in a 6 year hiatus for him
from Goodison Park. Clattenberg’s infamy in the Blue side
of Liverpool began when he
appeared to consult Steven Gerrard
before sending off Tony Hibbert on
the fateful night. He then failed to
send off Dirk Kuyt for a two-footed lunge on Phil Neville. He made things worse by failing to
award Everton a penalty when Jamie
Carragher brought down
Joleon Lescott in the penalty area. His
performance was so bad, he received death threats from the fans and he was prevented from officiating at Goodison for the next 6 years. His next game in charge of Everton
came at Villa Park in 2012 where, he
again failed to give Everton a penalty when Louis Saha was brought down in the box by Alan Hutton. The match ended 1-1. He took charge of three more Everton games after that, two of which Everton lost. All three games elicited reaction from the press for the referee’s decisions.

3LIVERPOOL-HOWARD WEBB
Liverpool enjoy a fairly strained
relationship with, the now retired,
Howard Webb. Webb, often considered the best
referee in England has been the butt
of jokes that paint a very maligned
picture of him, associating him with
Manchester United and claiming he is
heavily biased in their favor. Ryan Babel, whilst at Liverpool, was fined
for indulging in a joke on Twitter
which saw Webb in a United jersey. It is, perhaps, very cruel for a referee
of his stature to be subject to such
snide mockery, but his record with
Liverpool is a bit alarming and does
give credence to the claims of
Manchester bias; at least in the eyes of the Reds. His last game in charge of Liverpool
left them fuming as he failed to
award them, what looked like a, clear
penalty for a foul on Luis Suarez by
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Liverpool
ended up losing by a goal, and subsequently were knocked out
from the FA Cup. It may look like an innocuous decision, after all many referees preferred to err on the side of caution when Suarez was involved, but his record on the whole, involving Liverpool, makes the decision look very suspicious. He has been in charge of 22 Liverpool games since 2009/10 of which Liverpool have won 6 and lost 14!

4.CHELSEA-CHRIS FOY
Chris Foy has drawn some heavy flak
from Jose Mourinho for what the
manager believes to be is a bias
against his team. Foy first drew the attention of supporters when he sent off both Jose Bosingwa and Didier Drogba in 1-0 defeat to QPR. He was harshly criticized, but ultimately the hullabaloo died down before flaring up again after a 1-0 defeat to Aston Villa where both Ramires and Willian
were sent off. Both red cards were
deserved, but it didn’t stop Mourinho
from running him ragged in the
press. “During the week the players were speaking about the situation and I think from now on, the next time we Have Mr. Foy, I have to work my people in a different way because I don’t want this,” said Mourinho after the match. Foy has shown 8 red cards to Chelsea players in the 10 matches that he has officiated in, while showing none to the opposition. It is hard to judge whether they were
right calls, but it is hard to side with
the referee knowing some of the
ludicrous decisions he has made which involves a second yellow to
Arjen Robben for celebrating with his own fans

5MANUTD N MANCITY-MARK CLATTENBURG
It is hard to figure whether Mark
Clattenberg is biased, or just
genuinely incompetent. He has had
his fair share of controversies, but his
record against particular clubs is so
overwhelmingly poor, it is a cause of amazement he is still allowed to
officiate in the Premier League. The two Manchester clubs are a few
of a select breed who haven’t run
into particular trouble with the
referees. Some would even argue
that referees have been particularly
kind to them, but in comes Clattenberg to set the record
straight. Clattenberg has been a constant
source of consternation among both
sets of Manchester fans. His record at
United, once a cause of concern
among opposition fans is now is
now a source of joy. He has turned foe to the red side of Manchester
since the departure of Sir Alex
Ferguson. His most recent exploit
came in United’s 5-3 humbling at the hands of Leicester City, where he promulgated a Leicester
comeback by awarding them a
penalty for a non-incident. He has
become public enemy number one
since the fateful day. His other victims include United’s
sworn rivals, City. Manchester City
have dropped important points in
the matches overseen by
Clattenberg. The first noteworthy
incident has to be Gareth Barry’s one match ban resulting from a war of words with the notorious ref.
Barry accepted his ban, but still
maintans that it was Clattenberg who
iniated the fued. But unlike his change of attitude
towards United after a change of
manager, City haven’t had any such
luck. They have continued to endure
under new manager Manuel
Pellegrini as well, who was left fuming after Man City’s 3-2 loss to Liverpool in the run up to the title last season. Pellegrini argued that Skrtel had
handled the ball in the build up to the second goal. City ended up winning the title but the wounds of that day are still to heal. Pellegrini once again
reminded the world of Clattenberg’s performance after a recently
concluded match against Arsenal in
which Clattenberg, again, had a less
than convincing performance[/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Sharrap!
Continue wallowing in the past.... MUFC's future is as bleak as a sick bird's beak!

it can't be as bleak as arsënal - no league title since 03/04. we are now in 14/15 for feck's sake. how do you sleep at night? how have you been able to cope with 11 seasons of watching other clubs lift the premier league?

there's no way united would go 11 whole seasons without the league.

elampiro:
* And Mata has the same point as Chelsea reserve goalkeeper. Ukwu!!!

mata doesn't earn £300k/week. mata hasn't been overhyped. he's actually underrated. 8 league goals in his last 11 games is the sort of record rooney should have but for where?

* The lolo of the matter is that Rooney has goals against the best teams in Europe in difficult fixtures. Quarter finals and Semi Finals. Even in the final. Your other guys can only pack goals into opponents goals in group stages and mostly against small teams.
RVP is a scam.

if my great grandmother with one eye is put in rooney's position @ man utd for 11 seasons, she would have scored more goals against top teams.

rooney has played 3,000 more minutes than van persie. that's about 33 full matches & he has just 4 UCL goals to show for that huge difference. grin cheesy

rooney is a failure!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Manchester United striker Robin van Persie wants to find a way to play effectively alongside both Wayne Rooney and Radamel Falcao. Falcao's deadline-day arrival on a
season-long loan from Monaco left
manager Louis van Gaal with an
embarrassment of riches in the final
third. While the Red Devils boss is yet to find the right mix between the trio - who all started Sunday's shock 5-3 loss to Leicester City - Van Persie insists that they can all play at the same time and work well. "We want to play together," he told
Fox Sports News. "We are constantly
talking to each other [on] how we ca
improve our game together because
everyone feels that [when] we are
together we are stronger. "It's quite interesting to see one of
those conversations because we all
have the target. We want to win
games. We want to share success. I
don't think we have a confidence
issue, if I'm really honest." Van Persie also reiterated his faith in
Van Gaal - despite United having wo
just one of their first six matches in all
competitions under the new boss thi
season. The pair worked together when Van
Gaal was in charge of Netherlands an
the striker is convinced that the 63-
year-old can handle the pressures th
come with the top job at Old Trafford. "I think his numbers speak for itself,"
the forward argued. "He has
succeeded everywhere he has
managed. Everyone believes in his
philosophy as well. "If you look at the players we have
now, the staff we have, the stadium,
the fans - if you add all those things
up, I'm very confident for the future.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
What do u guys think abt Miranda??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.