Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,413 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833578 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
elampiro:
'Another vital information' about the topic under discuss.

yes....

You did not close your lines in the fist one but you jumped to another without mentioning names. Everything you wrote there was about RVP. JUST ACCEPT YOU MADE A MISTAKE. It won't kill you. grin

i made a mistake or you cannot read? did the image not show mata's name, picture and number of minutes that's different to what RVP's minutes. you should get into specsavers and fix your eyes.

I metioned some parameters which Rooney defeated RVP (goals, assists, and lots more). You went to fetch Mata stat thinking they were RVP's. And should we enlaborate, Mata will fail woefully. grin

RVP has already won the centre forward role according to van gaal which leaves only one option left for rooney - the hole!

however, i was still not satisfied with having rooney in that position so i compared him to RVP & rooney failed in the stats that mattered. furthermore, i brought mata into equation & rooney failed even more woefully.

my scientific experiment is to prove rooney is worthless which was the aim/objective of this debate from the get go. so my dear friend, professor coogar has been able to prove rooney should be permanently sectioned on the bench till any of RVP/mata/falcao gets injured or suspended.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

yes....

i made a mistake or you cannot read. did the image not show mata's name, picture and number of minutes that's different to what RVP's minutes. you should get into specsavers and fix your eyes.

RVP has already won the centre forward role according to van gaal which leaves only one option left for rooney - the hole!

however, i was still not satisfied with having rooney in that position so i compared him to RVP & rooney failed in the stats that mattered. furthermore, i brought mata into equation & rooney failed even more woefully.

my scientific experiment is to prove rooney is worthless which was the aim/objective of this debate from the get go. so my dear friend, professor coogar has been able to prove rooney should be permanently sectioned on the bench till any of RVP/mata/falcao gets injured or suspended.

Your ojoro comparison where you ommitte the stats that matter. Rooney beats RVP in stats that martter including goals.

Rooney beat Mata in assists. Mata leaves his duty to go play in RVP and Falcao's zone to score. He doesnt assist not help midfield. He can't dribble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Coogar this is why I said you charts are fraudulent.

Successful Dribbles this season: Rooney 7. Mata 2. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
elampiro:
Your ojoro comparison where you ommitte the stats that matter. Rooney beats RVP in stats that martter including goals.

which ojoro? which stats matter more than passing accuracy, key passes, chances created for a player in the hole?

Rooney beat Mata in assists. Mata leaves his duty to go play in RVP and Falcao's zone to score. He doesnt assist not help midfield. He can't dribble.

assist is a shyte statistic - it depends on the recipient to score no matter how good the pass is. if the recipient doesn't score, no assist is recorded - this is why created chances is much more a truer individual stats than assists.

elampawa, learn & you shall be set free.

elampiro: Coogar this is why I said you charts are fraudulent.
Successful Dribbles this season: Rooney 7. Mata 2. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

what's the point of dribbling only to lose the ball.

passing accuracy
mata 93%-82% rooney

11% better than rooney in finding those passes. the only reason rooney dribbles is because his passes are wack. dribbling or passing is a means of preventing opponents from getting the ball.

mata is more direct & his passes get to the strikers quicker. rooney is wack, he dribbles and loses the ball. this is why his dispossession stats are higher than others. he dribbles & then loses the ball. grin

elampawa, include rooney in your prayers - pray he gets a permanent metatarsal injury that will send him into an early retirement. his time is over, he should let juan mata shine. rooney is just too poor to play in the hole. uncle mata is better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mata has only contested area duels 4 times this season. He won only 2. He allows opponents free access to area balls without offering a challenge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

which ojoro? which stats matter more than passing accuracy, key passes, chances created for a player in the hole?

assist is a shyte statistic - it depends on the recipient to score no matter how good the pass is. if the recipient doesn't score, no assist is recorded - this is why created chances is much more a truer individual stats than assists.

elampawa, learn & you shall be set free.

A player in the hole most important stat is goals and assists. But their greatest weapon is dribble. Rooney beat Mata hands down in dribbling.

Mata mostly make safe passes in midfield zone.

Key pass is a nonsense stat. The other day I saw Herrera shooting unneccesarily from 30 yards from RVP pass. Then they would say RVP had a key pass?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
elampiro: Mata has only contested area duels 4 times this season. He won only 2. He allows opponents free access to area balls without offering a challenge.

he's not a defender - he's a creator.
rooney played 90 mins on sunday & yet he couldn't stop leicester from scoring 5. isn't that a pointer rooney is even more useless than mata?

mata in the hole........4-0
rooney in the hole......3-5

the statistics are grim on rooney's part!

elampiro:
A player in the hole most important stat is goals and assists. But their greatest weapon is dribble. Rooney beat Mata hands down in dribbling.

assist is a shytë stat. had van persie missed from falcao's beautiful cross, falcao wouldn't have gotten an assist......however, miss or score, he still gets created chance.

any pass that leads to a shot is a created chance. that's a truer individual stat than the assist that is totally out of your hands. i don't really rate assist at all.

Mata mostly make safe passes in midfield zone.

and yet he has more forward passes than rooney? grin so rooney's backward passes are safe? cheesy grin

Key pass is a nonsense stat. The other day I saw Herrera shooting unneccesarily from 30 yards from RVP pass. Then they would say RVP had a key pass?

it's the best stat that analyses a player's creativity. assist is totally dependent on another player. welbeck missed a goalscoring opportunity on his arsenal debut - the passer gets no assist but he gets a key pass for his hardwork.

did his pass to welbeck not deserve an assist? did he get it? grin cheesy

elampawa, learn & you shall be set free. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Since LVG seems to favour the diamond, I'd rather we lineup this way..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

what's the point of dribbling only to lose the ball.

passing accuracy
mata 93%-82% rooney

11% better than rooney in finding those passes. the only reason dribbles is because his passes are wack. dribbling or passing is a means of preventing opponents from getting the ball.

mata is more direct & his passes get to the strikers quicker. rooney is wack, he dribbles and loses the ball. this is why his dispossession stats are higher than others. he dribbles & then loses the ball. grin

elampawa, include rooney in your prayers - pray he gets a permanent metatarsal injury that will send him into an early retirement. his time is over, he should let juan mata shine. rooney is just too poor to play in the hole. uncle mata is better.

This is how you use to tell us that Kagawa's pass accuracy was 100%.

The problem is that you learnt about football from computer game. PE1 abi na FIFA 1 una dey call am.

What is the essence of having 100% pass in EPL and not able to break the defence? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

rooney played 90 mins on sunday & yet he couldn't stop leicester from scoring 5. isn't that a pointer rooney is even more useless than mata?

Mata in the hole in EPL= Chelsea 6th.
Mata left Chelsea, Chelsea commanding.

Mata arrived United, left us worse last season. This season, his biscuit bone football continues. Mata should go and play in Malta league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
elampiro:

* Mata can only score against shyte teams.

* Remove the 3 (or more ) assists Rooney gave to RVP from Van Persie's goals.

Remove penalties.

How many UCL goals does RVP have left.

If Rooney had been used as an hyena for United instead of hunting, he would have 60 UCL goals now. He was made to play deep behind strikers since his arrival. Even in Madrid he played deep while RVP, Kagawa and Welbeck played forward. Rooney was marking Di Maria and CR7.

Nistelooy , Saha, Tevez, Berbatov, Chicha, Welbeck and RVP were our arrow heads. Yet Rooney has the record.

Rooney is king.
Both are overrated players anyway.
Apart from few tap-ins and free-kicks, Mata has done nothing since his arrival. Whether he's a striker or playmaker, I don't know anymore.
Rooney on the other hand is a long ball merchant and headless chicken who knows nothing else than pinging long ball to a waiting Tony V on the right wing. In short, Rooney and Valencia are cut from the same cloth because they have the same headless chicken style of play, poor techniques and brain.
As for the Madrid game, Rooney was deployed on the right wing. he made no impact in that game though and was basically useless. It was Jones that was deployed to mark out Ronaldo while Welbeck marked out Alonso in the centre. Rooney did nothing in that game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
elampiro:
Mata in the hole in EPL= Chelsea 6th.
Mata left Chelsea, Chelsea commanding.

chelsea is different from man utd. stop comparing apples & oranges. chelsea had no RVP, rooney, de gea or carrick.

however, mata & rooney at united have the same team mates, manager, tactics, etc. mata's last showing in the hole got us an emphatic victory with a clean sheet. rooney's last showing in the hole got us thoroughly beaten by a newly promoted side.

what is rooney defending?

Mata arrived United, left us worse last season. This season, his biscuit bone football continues. Mata should go and play in Malta league.

he has posted better stats than rooney.

rooney is finished!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
When Rooney scored and asssisted against QPR, you did not bring any argument. You did not blame RVP for missed chances since the season started. We lost you brought an argument against Rooney. Even though RVP was our worst player on the day.

Carry on.

Whoscred season rating as of today:
Rooney 7.25
RVP 6.89
Mata 6.8

This is despite Rooney having an 'e'.

Ayagayagayagayo he, ayagayagayagayo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

assist is a shytë stat. had van persie missed from falcao's beautiful cross, falcao wouldn't have gotten an assist......however, miss or score, he still gets created chance.

any pass that leads to a shot is a created chance. that's a truer individual stat than the assist that is totally out of your hands. i don't really rate assist at all.

and yet he has more forward passes than rooney? grin so rooney's backward passes are safe? cheesy grin

it's the best stat that analyses a player's creativity. assist is totally dependent on another player. welbeck missed a goalscoring opportunity on his arsenal debut - the passer gets no assist but he gets a key pass for his hardwork.

did his pass to welbeck not deserve an assist? did he get it? grin cheesy

elampawa, learn & you shall be set free. grin
Mata isn't a creator though, he's a second striker.
I don't even know why both of you are arguing about Rooney and Mata, both players aint worth it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Even last season, Rooney was our overall best player.

Mata is a scam. He can only destroy low teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
elampiro: When Rooney scored and asssisted against QPR, you did not bring any argument. You did not blame RVP for missed chances since the season started. We lost you brought an argument against Rooney. Even though RVP was our worst player on the day.

Carry on.

Rooney 7.25
RVP 6.89
Mata 6.8

whoscored statistics are shït - everything they do is per game instead of per minutes.

rooney has completed 90 minutes in all the league games we have played, mata & RVP have been used as subs or come off as subs. the rating would be skewed towards a player that stayed more on the pitch.

how can you not see this? rooney plays 90 mins & completes 60 passes. RVP comes off after 60 mins & completes 40 passes.

whoscored would rate RVP - 40 per game & rooney - 60 per game when it's obvious one of them spent more minutes on the pitch to complete more passes.

the best statistical site is the one i am using and EPLindex. whoscored is outdated with their per game metrics. elampawa, no one is buying your cooked up stats.

RVP & mata>>>>>>> rooney

Shirley07:
Mata isn't a creator though, he's a second striker.
I don't even know why both of you are arguing about Rooney and Mata, both players aint worth it.

hahahaha - madam shirley, don't make me cry. cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

whoscored statistics are shït - everything they do is per game instead of per minutes.

rooney has completed 90 minutes in all the league games we have played, mata & RVP have been used as subs or come off as subs. the rating would be skewed towards a player that stayed more on the pitch.

how can you not see this? rooney plays 90 mins & completes 60 passes. RVP comes off after 60 mins & completes 40 passes.

who scored would say RVP - 40 per game & rooney - 60 per game when it's obvious one of them spent more minutes on the pitch to complete more passes.

the best statistical site is the one i am using and EPLindex. whoscored is outdated with their per game metrics. elampawa, no one is buying your cooked up stats.

RVP & mata>>>>>>> rooney

hahahaha - madam shirley, don't make me cry. cry cry

How did James Wilson win whoscored MOTM against West Ham when he played only 64 minutes last season? How does Bale win MOTM when he plays only 60 mins?

Your Mata is poo.

This was the same reason you gave for Kagawa's poor form in Madrid until I corrected you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Shirley07:
Apart from few tap-ins and free-kicks, Mata has done nothing since his arrival.

That's what happens when a so-called trequartista can't hold on to the ball & draw fouls from the opposing team in dangerous areas of the pitch.

IMO, dude is just an inzaghi-esque version of kagawa - he has offered zilch in terms of playmaking so far.

Mata hasn't convinced me he is the ideal "hole man" we need.

It's very sad...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2014
elampiro:
How did James Wilson win whoscored MOTM against West Ham when he played only 64 minutes last season? How does Bale win MOTM when he plays only 60 mins?

because they score goals or assists....
which is beside the point. the point is if player A does exactly as player B on the pitch but player A came off earlier than B then B would naturally get rated higher.

it's simple logic - a player that spent more time on the pitch would complete more passes, more dribbles, etc than the one that came off.

This was the same reason you gave for Kagawa's poor form in Madrid until I corrected you.

corrected who?
you have never corrected me on this forum. i even introduced you to whoscored & opta. the records are there for you to see so stop punching above your station.

was it not the same you that used to say OPTA is oputa? grin cheesy grin

how time flies. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2014
* Rooney won two or three MOTM Last season on whoscored even when he was substituted.

* James Wilson was rated 8.0 vs West Ham.

Mata is a complete scam.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2014
elampiro: * Rooney won two or three MOTM Last season on whoscored even when he was substituted.

* James Wilson was rated 8.0 vs West Ham.

Mata is a complete scam.

because rooney had scored goals or assisted plenty before the substitution. why won't he win the MOTM when the people he left on the pitch couldn't subdue what he had done before coming off?

can you not follow a simple logic?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

because they score goals or assists....
which is beside the point. the point is if player A does exactly as player B on the pitch but player A came off earlier than B then B would naturally get rated higher.

it's simple logic - a player that spent more time on the pitch would complete more passes, more dribbles, etc than the one that came off.

corrected who?
you have never corrected me on this forum. i even introduced you to whoscored & opta. the records are there for you to see so stop punching above your station.

was it not the same you that used to say OPTA is oputa? grin cheesy grin

how time flies. cheesy

Fa fa fa fowl:

A player can be on for 90 mins plus added time and still get rated below '6.0'. Whereas another can come in ten mins to go and get rated 7.0

Mata is a scam. Mourinho is a guru, he got it spot on. Gaal will soon realize this too. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2014
elampiro:

Fa fa fa fowl:

A player can be on for 90 mins plus added time and still get rated below '6.0'. Whereas another can come in ten mins to go and get rated 7.0

show us one example!
since you have refused to follow logic then i better just expose you as a soccer illiterate then.

show us an example where a substitute came on to the pitch without doing anything meaningful like goals/assists/throughballs/key pass or chance created & he scored higher than another useless player of equal weight in the game.

Mata is a scam. Mourinho is a guru, he got it spot on. Gaal will soon realize this too. grin

chelsea's best player for 2 seasons?
mata won UCL in his first season, won europa in the second season. they sold mata & chelsea finished trophyless under mourinho. grin cheesy

mourinho is a rëtard!

best creators in 11/12 season.

another evidence that rooney wasn't in the hole in 11/12 season. our creativity came from the wingers. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

because rooney had scored goals or assisted plenty before the substitution. why won't he win the MOTM when the people he left on the pitch couldn't subdue what he had done before coming off?

can you not follow a simple logic?

Mata scored twice this season.

Man United vs Swansea: Mata and Rooney on for 90 mins. Rooney 8.3, Mata 6.7

Man United vs Sunderland. Mata scored and was only able to get a rating of 7.1, Rooneywithout any major activity was close to him at 6.5.

These are the only two times they have both played 90 mins. Rooney had 14.8, Mata 13.8. grin

Mata is the scm of rthe century. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go and get ready for today's match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2014
elampiro: When Rooney scored and asssisted against QPR, you did not bring any argument. You did not blame RVP for missed chances since the season started. We lost you brought an argument against Rooney. Even though RVP was our worst player on the day.

Carry on.

Rooney 7.25
RVP 6.89
Mata 6.8

You forgot that Rooney was involved in the pre-season games, so he's in better shape than Rvp.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2014
You have brought another dubious chat again. I have told you that chances per game tells nothing. Baines and other set piece takers get their stats from there. RVP is in your chat. was he a creator?

Anyway, I leave that for another day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2014
elampiro:
Mata scored twice this season.

Man United vs Swansea: Mata and Rooney on for 90 mins. Rooney 8.3, Mata 6.7

rooney assisted, mata didn't!

Man United vs Sunderland. Mata scored and was only able to get a rating of 7.1, Rooney without any major activity was close to him at 6.5.

how do you know rooney didn't have any major activity? what about his headless chicken runs? recovering balls deep into united's half? his set-piece taking nko? at least, he creates chances from setplays. whoscored told you they record over 2,000 actions on the pitch so you are only just assuming within the limitation of your understanding.

how come mata rated higher on the day he scored? grin

These are the only two times they have both played 90 mins. Rooney had 14.8, Mata 13.8. grin. Mata is the scm of rthe century. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mata is rooney's father in creativity. he has topped the assist charts in his limited time in the league. he has topped the charts for created chances in his limited time in england.

rooney - no golden boot, never topped the assist chart, never been known to be special at anything apart from eating quarter pounder burgers, drinking beer like a lunatic & fücking 80 year old grandmothers.

rooney is a disgrace to the red shirt.

elampiro: You have brought another dubious chat again. I have told you that chances per game tells nothing. Baines and other set piece takers get their stats from there. RVP is in your chat. was he a creator?
Anyway, I leave that for another day.

what have i been telling you since? RVP creates as many as he scores? why do you think i have been saying he's even better than rooney in the hole.

go to whoscored & see his creativity stats in 11/12 season. he scored goals & assisted plenty of goals. the stats are not far-fetched.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Shirley07:
You forgot that Rooney was involved in the pre-season games, so he's in better shape than Rvp.

RVP suppose to be in a better shape because he rested well and he is fresh. When Rooney returned from America in 2010/11 season, he started firing immediately. No wasting time.

Is it only RVP who played world cup semi final? Some players played in the final and they arent complaining. RVP has been complaining since last season. The other time he said too much work is unhealthy. He si getting lazy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2014
I have signed out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
elampiro:
RVP suppose to be in a better shape because he rested well and he is fresh. When Rooney returned from America in 2010/11 season, he started firing immediately. No wasting time.

liar!!!
rooney didn't score a goal from open play that season until the new year. fire wetin immediately? was that not the season berbatov won the golden boot & rooney was reduced to a passenger?

Is it only RVP who played world cup semi final? Some players played in the final and they arent complaining. RVP has been complaining since last season. The other time he said too much work is unhealthy. He si getting lazy.

RVP had no preseason.
rooney has played 5-6 more games than RVP, he should be in a better shape than RVP by logic.....

rooney is just a cow.....no common sense, lacks fitness & he's just shyte to the red shirt. sterling & sturridge are about kicking him out of the england team. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Coogar na u Shirley07 waka find come here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Former Liverpool midfielder Danny Murphy talked about Manchester United’s recent performance, giving some recommendations to Louis van
Gaal. “The balance of the team is all wrong.
They are dangerous in attack but they can’t defense. This is the main point of United’s crisis.
Blind was the best player against Leicester, but he is isolated. No one can cover the width of the pitch without help.” “Some defenders in MU are inexperienced, which caused the problems at the back line. Van Gaal should play with two holding
midfielders. This will give the back
more protection.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: efec(m), benedictilemona(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.