Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838725 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
UniqueGem:
If my retiring manager has a status and integrity as SAF, yes i will.
I'm sure SAF gave the board reasons to hire DM. Moreover, the board didn't accept to hire him at gunpoint. You said SAF went to his house to offer him the job, SAF Also called Wenger to notify him of his plans to retire a year before.
You said DM has failed all his career, i've asked you times without number, "how did he stay a whole 11years at Everton with getting the sack since he's a failure?"

Infact, Man United Owe DM because they are the reason he's without a job presently.

The result for taking such decision was the reason he crashed us from number one to number seven. The board realised their mistake and decided to sack him.

How does him not getting the sack from Everton make him a successful coach? What`s even his resume for him to have deserved to be the Man Utd coach? Show me what he`s won as a coach to have deserved the job. If he`s not a failure, why then was he also sack at Real Sociedad? Was it because Real Sociedad gave him a target to win to win the league which they later saw he couldn`t achieve? I need answers to these questions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Man utd is a big disgrace to football world
Everything is not about spending on useless player like Depay and co.
Thursday Night football is not bad, that where your standard is now angry
And Chelsea are the biggest disgrace to the EPL.

The only UCL Champions in history to get knocked out at the group stage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
And Chelsea are the biggest disgrace to the EPL.

The only UCL Champions in history to get knocked out at the group stage
Only for them to win europa cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Only for them to win europa cheesy
Doesn't change the fact u got knocked out at the group stage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Akindanidani safe journey to Azerbaijan on Thursday nights with MUFC grin
And good luck getting knocked out at the round of 16.....as usual!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Doesn't change the fact u got knocked out at the group stage
I will like to know how many trophies United have win in the last 3 years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oloshi ni Van Gaal, am so pissed right now.........he should just go, this is a new low in the last 25 years of Man utd.....Wolfsburg, PsV, CSKA......minnows in footie....holy sh1t....fvck Gaal!

I hate the morrasucker!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dongorgon5:
I will like to know how many trophies United have win in the last 3 years
I would like to know how many UCL and EPL titles Chelsea ve won since Eve ate the apple...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
We all hate LVG. I dont even think u hate him more than me. But if u like cry and wail from now till u hear the sound of the trumpet, LVG will still be our manager.....at least till May 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
We all hate LVG. I dont even think u hate him more than me. But if u like cry and wail from now till u hear the sound of the trumpet, LVG will still be our manager.....at least till May 2016

I love LVG. Speak for yourself you silly sausage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
tess1:

The result for taking such decision was the reason he crashed us from number one to number seven. The board realised their mistake and decided to sack him.

How does him not getting the sack from Everton make him a successful coach? What`s even his resume for him to have deserved to be the Man Utd coach? Show me what he`s won as a coach to have deserved the job. If he`s not a failure, why then was he also sack at Real Sociedad? Was it because Real Sociedad gave him a target to win to win the league which they later saw he couldn`t achieve? I need answers to these questions.
Trophies won doesn't guarantee your success in a new club. I should show you moyes achievement to warrant Man utd job? Who was guardiola before winning treble at barcelona? Everton is a mid table team, Moyes Made sure they never went below that, he even got them above that at some point. Gary monk got sacked today, was it for not winning the league or for falling below the mid table standard. Moyes is an achiever at Everton because he did all what was asked of him. You keep asking me for answers whereas you haven't answered mine. Was moyes a failure at everton yet he stayed 11years.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just look at! Na Sunderland dey gve u mouth angry angry

Olympiakos go deal with u on Tuesday!!
Arsenal has not and will never play in your Yorupa League.

Hope you find some warmth in your cold Thursday nights.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

That man is trying for them. Depay should be earning that rooney's wage. He is the revelation of the year. Thanks to LVG for bringing such a spectacular player to the theatre of dreams. He is a comedy to watch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tess1
If you call DM a failure for maintaining a mid table team for 11years, then you must agree with the guys who came here to call SAF an average coach for winning only 2CL for a world class team in over 22years. Thats more than half of DM's stay at Everton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I wouldn't wish him for my enemies, spent £250m and still spending.

Wenger >>> van Gaal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just look at! Na Sunderland dey gve u mouth angry angry

Olympiakos go deal with u on Tuesday!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Adelana1 got it all wrong from the beginning.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2015
airmark:

That man is trying for them. Depay should be earning that rooney's wage. He is the revelation of the year. Thanks to LVG for bringing such a spectacular player to the theatre of dreams. He is a comedy to watch.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaa.......

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:

One thing you have failed to understand is that not every team will compete for titles. Some will compete for titles, some will be okay with staying just afloat, some will drown. Everton is a mid table team, Moyes kept them in their place. How can you say Moyes underachieved at Everton yet he was never sacked in 11years. Its like saying Fergie underachieved at United yet he stayed over 20years without a sack.
Every team have an expectation for every new season and i can boldly tell you moyes met all in his 11years stint at the club(if not surpassing it), this was what SAF saw in him that made him name Moyes as his successor. If man utd hadn't come for DM, i hope you know he'd still be at the club till this minute?
LVG with his useless tactics will relegate Real sociedad in 3months, thats after lavishing every single penny they have.
Yes moyes dropped us from 1st to 7th but he spent only 38milpounds on Mata. He also got to the quarters of the CL. LVG on the hand has spent heaven on earth on recruiting usless players. Think of the money wasted on Falcao to the huge loss he accumulated on Di maria. With all those amount, we should be competing with Bayern and Barca. But the mofo turned us into laughing stock, exiting the CL in the group stages and expecting us to rejoice over every draw game.

Mourinho one of the best manager football has ever seen is lavishing in the 14th position with his last seasons league winning squad. Not because he's clueless but because of hard luck. Chelsea(14th) play better football than United(4th). Moyes was unlucky, so is Jose this season. LVG is one lucky bastard whose luck will soon run out.
ogbeni farabale...
DM's purchase of Fellaini(for more than double his original price) and all other deals that fell through were a practical proof of his incompetence (don't know if u guys need a revelation to see dat).. LVG signed on players while at d world cup in another continent and to think its same player Moyes chased earlier is another proof.
DM staying @Everton for 11years is like you eating a particular soup for such a long time thinking it was the best until you taste another, na that time u come knw say ur soup dy learn..
the signing of RM @Everton has opened their eyes that twas actually DM dat was holding the team bk. they are still hard to beat, won at places DM never won, almost qualified for the UCL in his first season not to talk of playing in a more expansive way dat is pleasing to the eye with just a little tweak to d side as d core is still DM's.. if Moyes was unlucky @manutd, den I guess ladan bosso was also unlucky @Canada '07...#shikina
I am not exonerating LVG oo, but Moyes? unlucky @manutd?.... unlucky must have gotten a new meaning which is known to me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Tess1
Evertons chairman also invited DM to his home before his appointment as everton coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Tess1 David Moyes Turned a relegation threatened everton to the feared team of today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Tess1

Under DM, Everton got to the third qualifying round of the UCL.

Also Got to the Fa cup final.

Won numerous Manager of the month in the EPL.

Praised for his achievements at everton by many managers including SAF, Wenger and Dalglish.

He transformed a relegation team and gave them the dream they strive on today.

He is the SAF of Everton.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2015
chidexxy007:

DM staying @Everton for 11years is like you eating a particular soup for such a long time thinking it was the best until you taste another, na that time u come knw say ur soup dy learn..
the signing of RM @Everton has opened their eyes that twas actually DM dat was holding back
I needed just this to disqualify all what you wrote.
Same soup you say? Just as we ate same soup under Fergie b4 our eyes clear? The truth is phase one is always different from phase two. RM almost qualified them? But DM brought them from relegation waters and qualified them. More expansive football? Even with the better squad RM has, Everton where damn hard to beat under DM. Spent double on fellaini? Then you should checkout LVG's Falcao deal compared to Chelsea's falcao deal. The Loss LVG accumulated on di maria is almost half of Fellain's fee. Money wasted on Falcow is enought to sign a decent striker, BTW, LVG also paid more on morgan for time wasting, he also overpaid for Depay too. He sold off all our better players too. But surprisingly, unlike moyes, he's getting away with everything.
LVG is a lucky bastard whose luck will soon run out.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2015

I knew Arsenal would qualify. I told my friends since the day they lost to Bayern Munich. He's an Arsenal fan.

The advantage EPL teams have over average clubs in other European leagues is the speed and high tempo at which EPL teams play. Gaal has killed that in our team. If he had recruited the right players with pace and power, tenacity and resilience, then match with a few technical players we would have won our very first game in PSV played in Holland. We should have done double on PSV and Wolfsburg.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:00am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
Same soup you say? Just as we ate same soup under Fergie b4 our eyes clear? The truth is phase one is always different from phase two. RM almost qualified them? But DM brought them from relegation waters and qualified them. More expansive football? Even with the better squad RM has, Everton where damn hard to beat under DM. Spent double on fellaini? Then you should checkout LVG's Falcao deal compared to Chelsea's falcao deal. The Loss LVG accumulated on di maria is almost half of Fellain's fee. Money wasted on Falcow is enought to sign a decent striker, BTW, LVG also paid more on morgan for time wasting, he also overpaid for Depay too. He sold off all our better players too. But surprisingly, unlike moyes, he's getting away with everything.
Leave epistles to the apostles sir.
Are you saying you prefer Moyes to van Gaal??
If your answer is no, then leave stories.

Ironic that we thought Moyes would compete in the league & get found out in UCL - based on his experiences in both competitions. The exact opposite happened.
The opposite is now staring @ LvG as well. Let's see where we finish in the league tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Moyes can be cut some slacks in the sense that he didn't have the opportunity to buy his kind of players to complement the ones he inherited to play his kind of football. He also did not waste our money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2015
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Adelana1 got it all wrong from the beginning.

Thank u! Oya come and be going angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Spy360:

Arsenal has not and will never play in your Yorupa League.

Hope you find some warmth in your cold Thursday nights.
angry angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:22am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
yes, we ate same soup under SAF until the supply stopped then we started trying out other soups only to find out none is like SAF's but u see Everton and Moyes' soup?.... Even Everton fans go tell u say this present soup better pass the former..
LVG is getting away with it cos he f..ucking has the CV to.....LVG signed on players while in another continent, Moyes was in same continent yet couldn't sign anyone until d last minute fellaini capture..... so tell me if u have an organization, and a vacancy came up and only LVG and DM were available. who would you employ..
like I said, LVG has his own fault nd dat alone is pissing me off but to term DM @manutd unlucky?.... maybe you should enlighten me on the new meaning of unlucky....
I don't even get this DM campaign after over a year of his sacking.... get over it dude, he's no longer our manager. stop dragging us backwards, LVG is our problem nw let's crack our head about that..
peace and goodnight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:22am On Dec 10, 2015

Last season Rooney was blamed here for our back passes because he played many matches in midfield. Now we play most back passes in the league. And Rooney is no longer in midfield.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:24am On Dec 10, 2015

I saw a stat somewhere which says we are 18th on chances created.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:29am On Dec 10, 2015
This opta powered stat from Skysports tells the story of the suffering and starvation our strikers are going through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, larride(m), Jamiuokolaa, eghos12(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.