Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8826087 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
Tess1

Under DM, Everton got to the third qualifying round of the UCL.

Also Got to the Fa cup final.

Won numerous Manager of the month in the EPL.

Praised for his achievements at everton by many managers including SAF, Wenger and Dalglish.

He transformed a relegation team and gave them the dream they strive on today.

He is the SAF of Everton.
Well congrats to Moyes.

From 2002-2013 wen Moyes was at Everton, Spurs that can be considered in the same category as Everton, actually qualified for the UCL and went as far as the QF beating the likes of Inter, Milan and Weder Bremen(who were quite a force in the Bundesliga at the time).
Spurs won the League Cup(Capital One Cup) in 2007.
And they consistently finished above Moyes' Everton.
And Spurs did all this while shuffling between different coaches from Martin Jol to Harry Redknapp etc.

A Spurs team with 5 different coaches in 11 years were more successful than Moyes' Everton.

So i guess we should give Moyes a nobel prize for....
getting Everton to the third qualifying round of the UCL.

the Fa cup final.

numerous Manager of the month in the EPL.

being praised for his achievements at everton by many managers including SAF, Wenger and Dalglish.

transforming a relegation team and giving them the dream they strive on today.

being the SAF of Everton

Nonsense!! Everything about Moyes' managerial career reeks of mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:39am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem. You are blessed... No need to yarn too much. Till tomorrow, me o... I will take David Moyes over LVG!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:41am On Dec 10, 2015
Spurs can be considered in the same category as Everton... Smh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:42am On Dec 10, 2015
elampiro:
Moyes can be cut some slacks in the sense that he didn't have the opportunity to buy his kind of players to complement the ones he inherited to play his kind of football. He also did not waste our money.
story for the gods.... abi na d players no wan come seeing say na Moyes or u mean to buy 11fellainis?
no b LVG dy Brazil dy sign players? where d money come out from.. wasn't it same Ed Woodward?
please lets condem any Moyes talk to the thrash bin, na LVG b d issue noooowwwww..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Ok. If we cant call Everton in the same class as Spurs, then wat do we call Spurs if we call Everton a mid-table team??

SMH for urself nigga!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2015
chidexxy007:

story for the gods.... abi na d players no wan come seeing say na Moyes or u mean to buy 11fellainis?
no b LVG dy Brazil dy sign players? where d money come out from.. wasn't it same Ed Woodward?
please lets condem any Moyes talk to the thrash bin, na LVG b d issue noooowwwww..

Moyes said he wanted to give the players on ground their chance to prove themselves. Although he identified the gap in midfield. He could have gotten Herrera and Coentrao but the inexperience of Woodward cost them. There was scarcity of midfielders at the time. However, he was able to buy Mata.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:16am On Dec 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Thank u! Oya come and be going angry angry

Not yet

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:23am On Dec 10, 2015
When I identified lvg as the problem of the team, most niggas here wished to murder me based on their followership of the man called coogar, united have now become like watford, imagine a dead chelsea in the round of 16, arsenal came from the dead and are now in the round of 16 while united are out. Lvg has been a failure in united, top 4 is not man u's dream, lvg hasn't won anything so he is a failure, spending should have made his team superb, moyes had the cleverleys,fletchers,andos in his own midfield, still got to the Q finals and united attacked better. I rather have 81 crosses into the opponent's box than 981 passes in my own half, lvg is a fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
[s]Well congrats to Moyes.

From 2002-2013 wen Moyes was at Everton, Spurs that can be considered in the same category as Everton, actually qualified for the UCL and went as far as the QF beating the likes of Inter, Milan and Weder Bremen(who were quite a force in the Bundesliga at the time).
Spurs won the League Cup(Capital One Cup) in 2007.
And they consistently finished above Moyes' Everton.
And Spurs did all this while shuffling between different coaches from Martin Jol to Harry Redknapp etc.

A Spurs team with 5 different coaches in 11 years were more successful than Moyes' Everton.

So i guess we should give Moyes a nobel prize for....

Nonsense!! Everything about Moyes' managerial career reeks of mediocrity[/s]
Spurs is a step or two above Everton, they are a title competing team. Check their transfer dealings, calibre of players bought, amount spent on transfer, compare it with everton. Its like comparing Ath Madrid to Ath bilbao.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2015
airmark:

That man is trying for them. Depay should be earning that rooney's wage. He is the revelation of the year. Thanks to LVG for bringing such a spectacular player to the theatre of dreams. He is a comedy to watch.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Spy360:
I wouldn't wish him for my enemies, spent £250m and still spending.
Wenger >>> van Gaal

What I am even trying to say is that I love what LVG has turned the scummies into.
Of course I wouldn't touch LVG with a barge pole should he made available and Arsenal were looking for a replacement cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2015
chidexxy007:

LVG is getting away with it cos he f..ucking has the CV to.....
Ya!! Now i get you, you really ooze of mediocrity. Sure he has the CV to get us relegated. You are one of those fans he has made to rejoice over every drawn game.
LVG signed on players while in another continent, Moyes was in same continent yet couldn't sign anyone until d last minute fellaini capture.....

Blatant nonsense!! Woodward is in charge of transfer dealings, he was slow and a novice in transfer dealings. Blame him for failed transfer not DM. Moyes identified his targets early enough, woodward couldn't get any done, fellaini was a last minute resort for moyes, thanks to woodwards inability.
I don't even get this DM campaign after over a year of his sacking.... get over it dude, he's no longer our manager. stop dragging us backwards, LVG is our problem nw let's crack our head about that..
peace and goodnight
One thing in life is that i hate injustice. LVG has made me realise how injustly DM was treated. LVG deserves worse treatment than moyes.

I could remember when the CL draw was made, we wrote off city immediately, along the way Arsenal stuttered and we wrote them off. We saw our dear United as the only hope of the english team in europe because even chelsea were bad domestically.
But today where ard those dreams? LVG sent all down the drain with reckless abandon, atleast DM was careful and concerned. But has anyone seen LVG face even when we were at the cusp of exit? He was even seated and writing before the 2nd half commenced. It shows that whatever he is doing with his notepad and jotter has nothing to do with the game. Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2015
What is the point of all these Moyes vs LVG arguments? Is it not possible that they are both totally wrong for United?
The fact that LVG has been horrendous does not erase the uselessness and cluelessness of Moyes as a manager.
The fact that LVG is failing does not mean sacking Moyes was the wrong move, we could have sacked Moyes AND employed a better manager than LVG has turned out to be.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2015
I don't know why any one would rate Moyes over LvG. I agree LvG is an a-hole but Moyes was worse. One could feel the team's helplessness and hopelessness after the first 5 minutes of a match. Lowly placed teams came to old trafford and got a win- THEY GOT 3 POINTS. Utd were being mauled left, right and centre by mid-teams and others. Utd haven't conceded 5 goals at home this season- and you rate Moyes higher because of Mr. stupid feelawsophie's one setback? Duuude.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
Tess1
If you call DM a failure for maintaining a mid table team for 11years, then you must agree with the guys who came here to call SAF an average coach for winning only 2CL for a world class team in over 22years. Thats more than half of DM's stay at Everton.

I`ve answered you already. Moyes was a failure, premier league title alone isn`t the only available trophy throughout his coaching career at everton. He couldn`t even win a Capital one cup throughout the eleven years.

There was no trophy available that SAF didn`t win during his coaching career at Man Utd. You are comparing apple and oranges in Coogar`s word. How can you compare a coach who won over 40 trophies with an average of 2 trophies per year with a coach that didn`t win any trophy during his eleven years?

If DM had won only one trophy, this talk wouldn`t arise. It may not be possible for him to win the league title but it is possible for him to win either the Capital one cup or the FA Cup. The wigan that got relegated won the FA Cup by beating mighty Man City in the final. Portsmouth also won the FA Cup duting this period. Are these clubs better funded than Everton? A good coach will always prove his worth by win a trophy even if no mandate is given to him.Nobody gave the coaches of these clubs the mandate to win the cup but they won it and it`s now part of their achievements. It`ll always be in their different resume. As for DM, no cup to his credit during his years at Everton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2015
afrodoc2:
What is the point of all these Moyes vs LVG arguments? Is it not possible that they are both totally wrong for United?
The fact that LVG has been horrendous does not erase the uselessness and cluelessness of Moyes as a manager.
The fact that LVG is failing does not mean sacking Moyes was the wrong move, we could have sacked Moyes AND employed a better manager than LVG has turned out to be.
Moyes is not Uniteds level, so has Gaal also turned out.
But on the basis of how DM was kicked out, LVG is a lucky man. He has spent 20X more than DM, he tweaked the whole team, sold off all our utility players. Nani currently is the best player in Turkey, Chicharito is banging in Bundesliga, he sold Rafael and is now stock with Varela(WTF!!), he wasted huge sum on Falcao and recorded bizarre loss on Di maria. Despite all these atrocities, he's not yet sacked, isn't he lucky? I called LVG a lucky man for escaping the rope after so many gaffes and people are here yarning dust. Moyes is unlucky because he got sacked for a much lesser evil.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2015
afrodoc2:
you've said the fact bro. All these yarns are unreasonable and some trying to claim they were right when it's clear both can't do the job. It's laughable when some say we should have kept a coach that took us to 7th from 1st and couldn't even do a good job for a lowly Real Sociedad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2015
tess1:

I`ve answered you already. Moyes was a failure, premier league title alone isn`t the only available trophy throughout his coaching career at everton. He couldn`t even win a Capital one cup throughout the eleven years.

There was no trophy available that SAF didn`t win during his coaching career at Man Utd. You are comparing apple and oranges in Coogar`s word. How can you compare a coach who won over 40 trophies with an average of 2 trophies per year with a coach that didn`t win any trophy during his eleven years?

If DM had won only one trophy, this talk wouldn`t arise. It may not be possible for him to win the league title but it is possible for him to win either the Capital one cup or the FA Cup. The wigan that got relegated won the FA Cup by beating mighty Man City in the final. Portsmouth also won the FA Cup duting this period. Are these clubs better funded than Everton? A good coach will always prove his worth by win a trophy even if no mandate is given to him.Nobody gave the coaches of these clubs the mandate to win the cup but they won it and it`s now part of their achievements. It`ll always be in their different resume. As for DM, no cup to his credit during his years at Everton.
Many of you here have deficiency in understanding simply put words. Can i have a quote or a link where i compared Moyes to SAF? All remember saying was "based on how you've judged Moyes achievement at Everton, if same Yardstick is applied in judging SAF, then he's a local champion who could only afford 2CL in over 22years"
Man united is a club without boundary, even if you win 10CL, they still remain thirsty for more, no amount of trophy is enough for them. Everton is a team with boundry, they have a limit and a simple goal of staying grounded in their position. DM achieved that, winning a trophy for Everton is just an exceptional feat which DM failed to achieve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:

Ya!! Now i get you, you really ooze of mediocrity. Sure he has the CV to get us relegated. You are one of those fans he has made to rejoice over every drawn game.

Blatant nonsense!! Woodward is in charge of transfer dealings, he was slow and a novice in transfer dealings. Blame him for failed transfer not DM. Moyes identified his targets early enough, woodward couldn't get any done, fellaini was a last minute resort for moyes, thanks to woodwards inability.

Guy, Relax....

How was it Woodward’s Fault when Moyes Identified unrealistic targets ??

Moyes was a clueless manager - it's no one's fault that he couldnt spend big....afterall the money was available.

I get where you are coming from - our exit from the UCL is painful & shameful ( Considering the fact that our group was the easiest and we mocked Arsenal repeatedly on this thread). The fact that we are the only English team that failed to qualify, makes it worse.

As for the "LVG - needs - time - because - Moyes - don -spoil - things" crew, shey una dey see??

After spending so much money, shey na here we suppose dey??

The annoying / worrisome aspect is that it seems the club will allow LVG see out the remainder of his contract... so we might just have to endure all these till the end of next season!

Carlo Ancelotti - If only.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
But on the basis of how DM was kicked out, LVG is a lucky man. He has spent 20X more than DM, he tweaked the whole team, sold off all our utility players. Nani currently is the best player in Turkey, Chicharito is banging in Bundesliga, he sold Rafael and is now stock with Varela(WTF!!), he wasted huge sum on Falcao and recorded bizarre loss on Di maria. Despite all these atrocities, he's not yet sacked, isn't he lucky? I called LVG a lucky man for escaping the rope after so many gaffes and people are here yarning dust. Moyes is unlucky because he got sacked for a much lesser evil.
that's due to the difference in their CVs, or why do you think Jose hasn't been sacked yet? You can say it's unfair but life is not fair.

They have targets by their employers and get sacked when they don't meet it. Moyes failed his(top 4) and got sacked and LvG may soon see the same. Both have not done well, fact!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
Many of you here have deficiency in understanding simply put words. Can i have a quote or a link where i compared Moyes to SAF? All remember saying was "based on how you've judged Moyes achievement at Everton, if same Yardstick is applied in judging SAF, then he's a local champion who could only afford 2CL in over 22years"
Man united is a club with boundary, even if you win 10CL, they still remain thirsty for more, no amount of trophy is enough for them. Everton is a team with boundry, they have a limit and a simple goal of staying grounded in their position. DM achieved that, winning a trophy for Everton is just an exceptional feat which DM failed to achieve.

You who is not deficient in understanding didn`t know that both Wigan and Portsmouth also have more limited boundary than Everton but they were still able to win the FA Cup. He should have done that exceptional feat that both Harry and Martinez did to win FA Cups. Or was it that he was also exempted from winning either FA Cup and Capital One cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Dadehmola:

Guy, Relax....

Moyes was a clueless manager - it's no one's fault that he couldnt spend big....afterall the money was available.

I get where you are coming from - our exit from the UCL is painful & shameful ( Considering the fact that our group was the easiest and we mocked Arsenal repeatedly on this thread). The fact that we are the only English team that failed to qualify, makes it worse.

As for the "LVG - needs - time - because - Moyes - don -spoil - things" crew, shey una dey see??

The annoying / worrisome aspect is that it seems the club will allow LVG see out the remainder of his contract... so we might just have to endure all these till the end of next season!

We are saying the same thing my guy. But i disagree on that unrealistic target thing by DM. Who is unrealist? Alcantara who later went to bayern? Herrera who is now with us? Fabregas who is now at chelsea? Come on man, it was all woodwards fault, he slacked and we had to settle for fellaini on Deadline day.

Okay chill lemme give you definition of unrealist.
Wanting to sign the german prince(muller)from bayern.
Wanting to sighn brazzilian prince(Neymar)from Barcelona.
Wanting to sign the goal machine (CR7) from madrid.
Wanting to sign the heir to wales throne (Gareth Bale). All in the same window. Thats what unrealistic means man. Alcantara, fab4, herrera were all realistic but we slacked.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
chrisley024:
that's due to the difference in their CVs, or why do you think Jose hasn't been sacked yet? You can say it's unfair but life is not fair.

They have targets by their employers and get sacked when they don't meet it. Moyes failed his(top 4) and got sacked and LvG may soon see the same. Both have not done well, fact!
I don't like using the word fair to describe life and i don't think i used it here. I prefer unlucky and lucky. Comparing the damage, LVG is lucky to still have a job. Yes every club has expectation, DM failed to meet the standard at united and deservedly got sacked. But LVG after spending over 250m pounds and turning the team to a magnificient shit should be sacked for exiting the CL in the group stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2015
tess1:

You who is not deficient in understanding didn`t know that both Wigan and Portsmouth also have more limited boundary than Everton but they were still able to win the FA Cup. He should have done that exceptional feat that both Harry and Martinez did to win FA Cups. Or was it that he was also exempted from winning either FA Cup and Capital One cup?
When you are a portmouth or a wigan and you find yourself in the same competition with Man utd, Chelsea, Arsena, City, and liverpool. All you can wish for is to have a good outing, not to win the trophy. The board understands this and won't hang you for not winning it. But when you inexplicably find yourself in the final and you end up winning it, its a huge achievement for you. But its not a yardstick for judging teams of their level. Moyes got the chance once but failed, so has SAF also lost 2CL Finals. Moyes did his primary assignment at Everton, evidence to why he remained their coach for 11years. Man utd are the reason moyes is jobless today.
Wigan under RM where a very shitty team, always heavily raped by teams, especially man utd who raped them with all manners of scoreline, 5goals in 2nd half while 0-0 at half time, 9-1 loss to spurs. They were a very disgraceful team whose FA CUP triumph remains 1 of the 7 wonders in the world.(in my book tho')
BTW, it was RM who sent wigan to relegation and into oblivon. I think winning the FA cup is a fair enough compensation.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
I don't like using the word fair to describe life and i don't think i used it here. I prefer unlucky and lucky. Comparing the damage, LVG is lucky to still have a job. Yes every club has expectation, DM failed to meet the standard at united and deservedly got sacked. But LVG after spending over 250m pounds and turning the team to a magnificient shit should be sacked for exiting the CL in the group stage.
we're on the page and likewise most fans. What even brought this conversation/argument was some DM proponents claiming he shouldn't have been sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Dadehmola:

Guy, Relax....

I believe we all want to achieve same thing as fans of MUFC, so let's tell ourselves some truth & not throwing snide remarks like one old man up there forming prophet.

under Moyes, United lacked direction - in tactics, techniques, direction in the market & on the pitch. only those with amnesia will argue otherwise. his prompt removal was met with worldwide celebrations, there was even a party on this very forum. I remember free passes to VIP section of (names withheld) night club in PH that weekend sponsored by a United female fan. you can imagine such relief!

I laugh when some people talk pure nonsense (offense intended) about time for Moyes. time for what exactly? the baboon made United a laughing stock EVERY bloody week. it was by the Grace of God that I didn't yank off the United metal badge @ the back of my truck… the fact his that without the financial clout & prestige already with the United brand, it may well take over a decade to achieve some form of stability or recovery. we wouldn't even be able to attract a manager in LvG's calibre.

with this tenure, we have been identified as a possession-based team. call it futile possession, yes you will find no argument but an identity nonetheless! the fans will ask for more after some time, of course its normal, (me sef don tire for these stale results) but from here we can move on to the next step.

we don't drop points to every tom in the league, we are 3 points off the pace in the league & there's compact play @ the back. the team is ravaged injury-wise right now lets not forget that & these injuries are occuring on the pitch. when LvG moves on the solid base is there, when Moyes was moved on we started from -7.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
When you are a portmouth or a wigan and you find yourself in the same competition with Man utd, Chelsea, Arsena, City, and liverpool. All you can wish for is to have a good outing, not to win the trophy. The board understands this and won't hang you for not winning it. But when you inexplicably find yourself in the final and you end up winning it, its a huge achievement for you. But its not a yardstick for judging teams of their level. Moyes got the chance once but failed, so has SAF also lost 2CL Finals. Moyes did his primary assignment at Everton, evidence to why he remained their coach for 11years. Man utd are the reason moyes is jobless today.
Wigan under RM where a very shitty team, always heavily raped by teams, especially man utd who raped them with all manners of scoreline, 5goals in 2nd half while 0-0 at half time, 9-1 loss to spurs. They were a very disgraceful team whose FA CUP triumph remains 1 of the 7 wonders in the world.(in my book tho')
BTW, it was RM who sent wigan to relegation and into oblivon. I think winning the FA cup is a fair enough compensation.
Did Porthsmouth and Wigan board give their coaches the mandate to win the cups? But they still went ahead to win it which is an added honours to their profiles
Nobody is saying that Everton board should`ve sacked him because he didn`t win any trophy but the onus lies on every good coach to show how good he is by winning any of the local cups. Porthsmouth and Wigan were not better financed than Everton but the coaches that won them those cups proved their technical proficience despite not having the best players.

Man Utd isn`t the reason why he didn`t have a job now because they didn`t forced the job on him. He had the right of refusal. He also got another job after his sack but still got sacked 12 months into his 18months contract. That`s due to his technical incompetence.

You may never know how competent or incompetent a coach is until he`s drawn out of his comfort zone. Moyes was drawn out of his comfort zone and what do you see? Two sacks in 18 months. If Man Utd was too big a shoe for him to wear, was Real Sociedad also big a shoe for him to wear?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Leyqute:
I don't know why any one would rate Moyes over LvG. I agree LvG is an a-hole but Moyes was worse. One could feel the team's helplessness and hopelessness after the first 5 minutes of a match. Lowly placed teams came to old trafford and got a win- THEY GOT 3 POINTS. Utd were being mauled left, right and centre by mid-teams and others. Utd haven't conceded 5 goals at home this season- and you rate Moyes higher because of Mr. stupid feelawsophie's one setback? Duuude.
Did we lose by 5 goals at OT under Moyes??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2015
chrisley024:
we're on the page and likewise most fans. What even brought this conversation/argument was some DM proponents claiming he shouldn't have been sacked.

Exactly my point. I`ve said it severally here that i want LVG sacked but saying that DM was unlucky to have been sacked is what i don`t buy into. DM crashed a team from number one spot to number 7. He also took a team that was qualified for him to play in UCL out of European competition for a year. At a point during that season, some were even looking forward to him qualifying for EUROPA but he couldn`t.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
U just claimed Woodward is the one in charge of transfers wen u were defending Moyes.
Now u're claiming LVG is the one who bought and recouped losses on Di Maria.....
Continue!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U just claimed Woodward is the one in charge of transfers wen u were defending Moyes.
Now u're claiming LVG is the one who bought and recouped losses on Di Maria.....
Continue!!!
I Been they rank you high for here before, buh you just dey fall hand. Isn't it under LVG and with LVG's Go ahead?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.