Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2013
elampiro:

When I first came to this thread, I posted everything about United. But the insult was too much then I left. I came back and we were arguing about Wayne Rooney. I got insulted several times for no just reason, then I realised it was to frustrate me to leave. I decided not to let anyone to bully me. For no reasons people insult and you Starboard was the second person to insult me for arguing about Rooney.

On the issue of derailing thread. I am sure I have posted news about Madrid president on Ronaldo and Bale. I posted about Neyman going to Barca. No one insulted me them or accused me of derailing the thread. It was only when I posted about Super Eagles. I am sure if I posted about Berbatov, you guys wouldn't have complained, but since it's Tevez you guys are angry. Tevez is an ex United player and his news will always be a big news in football. I will also post news about Becham, Cantona, etc when they become good football news. They are ex- United.

Even if a thread is derailed, is it with insults you correct people?
Firstly, if you dish it, you should be ready to take it.
You've insulted people in the past, myself inclusive, so listening to you appeal for sanity makes me kind of laugh.
When you engaged in verbal barbs with coogar, it wa all fun and games, but here you are trying to play the victim because someone decided to take the issue up on your case.
Pointing fingers at me won't help your case either. You are acting like a Pharisee.

Secondly, admit that you derailed the thread.
No one is perfect here,so doing so doesnt make you less of a person.
The Tevez news had nothing to do with United. Even if you want to use the excuse of him being an ex-United player, I'm pretty sure no sane United fan would want to associate themselves with him given the way he has conducted himself at our side after he left.
So I wonder how you think the Tevez news is anything to do with us.There is no direct co-relation with United whasoever in that article.
If I decided to post about Chris Eagles move to Bournemouth or wherever, or maybe Jonathan Spector or Luke Chadwick,won't this thread turn into Tejuoso market?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2013
SailorXY: ^^^ WORD!
I think for the first time I agree with you. Someone waved at me sometime ago in traffic while I was driving my mum to pick up something @ Lekki Round-about, I didn't recognize the face but I waved back. I later got a PM, the man who waved me was a nairalander that recognized me from my profile picture! I was amazed, the man looked fresh with a very nice SUV. I later found out he was actually in the 'government'. We should respect ourselves here, I am not even 'that old' to be angered by insult *I don't even notice* but I believe respect is give & take thing. Let's make here more habitable for new comers.
na God save u say d guy no be person wey u don abuse for here. Hin for just break ur head dt dai.cheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2013
dayokanu:

SHarap there!!! cheesy cheesy

You wey your last born do WAEC this year na him dey claim say he never old :d
oya comot for dis thread. because bayern don win abi?? Just pray dey keep it nxt season cos if not.......... U GO HEAR AM!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2013
StarBoard:
Firstly, if you dish it, you should be ready to take it.
You've insulted people in the past, myself inclusive, so listening to you appeal for sanity makes me kind of laugh.
When you engaged in verbal barbs with coogar, it wa all fun and games, but here you are trying to play the victim because someone decided to take the issue up on your case.
Pointing fingers at me won't help your case either. You are acting like a Pharisee.

Secondly, admit that you derailed the thread.
No one is perfect here,so doing so doesnt make you less of a person.
The Tevez news had nothing to do with United. Even if you want to use the excuse of him being an ex-United player, I'm pretty sure no sane United fan would want to associate themselves with him given the way he has conducted himself at our side after he left.
So I wonder how you think the Tevez news is anything to do with us.There is no direct co-relation with United whasoever in that article.
If I decided to post about Chris Eagles move to Bournemouth or wherever, or maybe Jonathan Spector or Luke Chadwick,won't this thread turn into Tejuoso market?

My insults were only a return for earlier several insults. I never for once insulted anyone first. Once I realized that someone keeps repeating insults on me, I hit back to let the person know exactly that I too can be hard. When I left here temporary due to insults, I never for once replied anyone. That first time I was just bearing it, when I came a second time, I would tell the other party first that he is resorting to insult, but when they persisted, I retaliated. Go back and check the history between two of us- elampiro vs starboard.

I had earlier pointed out that there is no moderator here that the insults were too much, but Coogar said football is an emotional game and there won't be way without some insults.

Last Sunday I made a resolution that I am never again going to indulge in such. Go and read if for once I retaliated any of Coogar's insults last Sunday. Moreover, in my 8 yrs in nairaland, this thread was the first place I insulted anyone. I was forced into retaliation and to refused to be bullied.

My question is, is insult not part of the rules? Why is the moderator not acting?

Second question, how does derailing a thread warrants an insult? Go back to the two people who reacted to the Tevez post. Compare Xailor's reaction to Coogar's.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2013
elampiro:

My insults were only a return for earlier several insults. I never for once insulted anyone first. Once I realized that someone keeps repeating insults on me, I hit back to let the person know exactly that I too can be hard. When I left here temporary due to insults, I never for once replied anyone. That first time I was just bearing it, when I came a second time, I would tell the other party first that he is resorting to insult, but when they persisted, I retaliated. Go back and check the history between two of us- elampiro vs starboard.

I had earlier pointed out that there is no moderator here that the insults were too much, but Coogar said football is an emotional game and there won't be way without some insults.

Last Sunday I made a resolution that I am never again going to indulge in such. Go and read if for once I retaliated any of Coogar's insults last Sunday. Moreover, in my 8 yrs in nairaland, this thread was the first place I insulted anyone. I was forced into retaliation and to refused to be bullied.

My question is, is insult not part of the rules? Why is the moderator not acting?

Second question, how does derailing a thread warrants an insult? Go back to the two people who reacted to the Tevez post. Compare Xailor's reaction to Coogar's.
The issue here is not who insulted first. You insulted people and you want respect.
It doesnt work that way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2013
StarBoard:
The issue here is not who insulted first. You insulted people and you want respect.
It doesnt work that way.

You are correct. But there is an adage in my place- 'if you push even a goat to the wall it will bite'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2013
StarBoard: Na wah o.
When did this thread become the morals/good behavior forum?
Elampiro is even preaching good manners when he clearly derailed the thread.Instead of accepting his role in the matter and taking responsibility he has suddenly turned to Pope Francis IV.
We were discussing United, from left-field came an article on Tevez to Juventus.
Apparently people do not read the rules placed above the posting field.If that isn't derailing I wonder what now can be termed that.
Funny we have more Ghandis and Mother Theresas preaching peace and leaving the cause of rancour.

You are obviously an instigator. Do you have a problem with a rancour free atmosphere? What is the import of your write up above? Posting an article about tevez is not enough to cause bad blood. Little wonder this thread cannot go up 3 pages without either you or Coogar stroking cocks with one person or another. This is a FOOTBALL thread, no be Oyingbo market.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2013
StarBoard:
It doesnt work that way.
This is not about respecting people. Its about respecting the space. When you keep it sane, it b interesting. You guys are just turning this place into shit by your needless "over the top" banter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2013
Hugoboi:

You are obviously an instigator. Do you have a problem with a rancour free atmosphere? What is the import of your write up above? Posting an article about tevez is not enough to cause bad blood. Little wonder this thread cannot go up 3 pages without either you or Coogar stroking cocks with one person or another. This is a FOOTBALL thread, no be Oyingbo market.
Which puddle did this bull-frog jump out from?
The fact is that the thread WAS derailed.Any other thing you say is irrelevant.
If you feel this place is foul, stay out of it instead of preaching peace when you get found out.
Hugoboi:
This is not about respecting people. Its about respecting the space. When you keep it sane, it b interesting. You guys are just turning this place into shit by your needless "over the top" banter.
Are we in a vacuum here?
How can you respect the place without respecting peoples' views?
Am I sure I'm talking to a human and not a crash-test dummy?
elampiro:

You are correct. But there is an adage in my place- 'if you push even a goat to the wall it will bite'.

Ok. First step. We agree.
I am not here to say who is right or wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2013
(Thiago, Strootman, Zaha) will be unveiled as Man Utd's players! (Garay & Ronaldo) under probability.
Don't ask me my source cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
SailorXY: (Thiago, Strootman, Zaha) will be unveiled as Man Utd's players! (Garay & Ronaldo) under probability.
Don't ask me my source cheesy
I love your faith, which church do you attend? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Neymarrrr

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
StarBoard is an idiöt!

The same wankër that was almost reduced to tears, screaming blue murder a couple of weeks ago because of 'insults' is now having a wänkfest on top the same matter. Oloshi!

When the fool was getting pounded, he cried an ocean on here - now, he thinks he has an easy target in Elampiro, he is sporting a raging härd-on!

And the hypocritical lunatic has the chutzpah to label someone 'Pharisee'? shocked Koni daa fun e lai!

StarBoard:
Thanks.
I'm hardly around.Just enough time to say a few and buzz off.
Plus I can't stomach some behaviour anymore. It's a new year.Someone's gotta channel his energies into something more profitable than a d1ck-measuring contest with some juveniles/charlatans in a largely-anonymous forum.

how have you been? Trying to reach you on e-mail.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/167#14623289

StarBoard: [b][/b]
Been saying same all season long, but I got labelled all sorts of names.
If we had at least one, the outcome would have been different.
Please don't mention Anderson. Please.At least not to my reading.
The closest we got to that type of player was Fletcher.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/168#14638748

StarBoard:
Sorry to seem that way.
Just that certain peeps tend not to respect other counter opinions without name-calling.
Wonder why.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/168#14639400

StarBoard:
Seen it.
Thanks mate.
will hit you soon.
As per opinions, like Cristalz said, it's a faceless forum. I appreciate that everyone is not going to think like me, but denigrating peeps at the slightest opportunity defeats the purpose of getting diverse opinions.
That's why I try to stay away even when I manage to get free time.
If people aren't mature enough to discuss without insulting then I'm sure the place isn't better than a sanitorium, really.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/169#14655255

StarBoard: @coogar,
Stop these insults please.
It doesn't do anything for you or anyone at that matter.
You've made your points.
If they are as superior as you think they are, there shouldn't be any need to resort to insults.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/181#14806247

StarBoard:
There's a reason why I implored you to stop the insults.
You're more knowledgeable than some people,but you want to reduce yourselve to their level by trading barbs.
Now you'll slap my face.
I think you need to grow up, really.

by the way, the Abacha reference is stale.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/181#14812170

StarBoard:
As usual this childish goon will never argue without branding insults.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/184#15060324
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
dademola: na God save u say d guy no be person wey u don abuse for here. Hin for just break ur head dt dai.cheesycheesy
Kai nothing dey happen! You know who my papa be? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hehehehehe I dey laff!!

Make football start abeg make all this megedefegede cease abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
nitlad: StarBoard is an idiöt!

The same wankër that was almost reduced to tears, screaming blue murder a couple of weeks ago because of 'insults' is now having a wänkfest on top the same matter. Oloshi!

When the fool was getting pounded, he cried an ocean on here - now, he thinks he has an easy target in Elampiro, he is sporting a raging härd-on!

And the hypocritical lunatic has the chutzpah to label someone 'Pharisee'? shocked Koni daa fun e lai!

slowpoke.
Speak English, genetically-modified baboon.
And you've done well by bringing out my posts from the past?
Cried an ocean?
Get off the cheap weed abeg.
Why didn't you bring out the posts where I was giving as good as I got?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chai!!

football idleness!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
nitlad: StarBoard is an idiöt!

Leave the bloody hypocrite. He has finally found his voice. Such a pity its second skin to him, getting on here and stinking out the whole joint with his comrade in arms Coogar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
Manchester United have just bid for Everton left-back Leighton Baines as David Moyes looks to strengthen his squad ahead of his first season at Old Trafford .

The left-back if signed would replace the aging Patrice Evra who is wanted by former club Monaco.

The bid is around £10million, an amount that is understands will be rejected out of hand by the chairman Bill Kenwright. (Source: The Mirror, The Times, Red Mancunian, Metro) #mufs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
elampiro: Manchester United have just bid for Everton left-back Leighton Baines as David Moyes looks to strengthen his squad ahead of his first season at Old Trafford .

The left-back if signed would replace the aging Patrice Evra who is wanted by former club Monaco.

The bid is around £10million, an amount that is understands will be rejected out of hand by the chairman Bill Kenwright. (Source: The Mirror, The Times, Red Mancunian, Metro) #mufs
Wetin we won use Baines do? Pls we have Buttner & Evra is still buzzling... I'm more interested in thn MF, why the mute about Thiago? Goal.com report on him today about a utd move is equivocal, the transfer window is boring
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
According to Dennis Irwin Cesc Fabregas is the priority signing for the United board.I don't think we will sign both Fabregas and Thiago Alcantara,i guess it will be a more defensive minded midfielder e.g Strootman plus either Thiago or Fabregas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Everton has rejected Manchester Unityed £12m bid for Baines.

Will the bid be increased?

Does this mean Evra will go to the bench? There is something special about Evra's game but there is also something wrong with his defending.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Katangora: Wetin we won use Baines do? Pls we have Buttner & Evra is still buzzling... I'm more interested in thn MF, why the mute about Thiago? Goal.com report on him today about a utd move is equivocal, the transfer window is boring

I beg Butner is not a United material. He doesn't have the quality.

Evra leaves so much space on the left of our defence for opponents to explore. He is easily beaten too. But I can't tell if Baines is the answer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
I also doubt that Buttner is the answer from what i have seen of him.his postioning isn't good and he often resorts to last ditch tackles,on the other hand he has got some pace and he overlaps well.he could be a good sub at LB but not first choice for now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hugoboi:
Leave the bloody hypocrite. He has finally found his voice. Such a pity its second skin to him, getting on here and stinking out the whole joint with his comrade in arms Coogar

you are a disgusting pederast!
why are you so bent in shouting my band from the roof-top? are you a faggöt or a faggöt magnet? seriously, stop these nocturnal erectiöns over coogar. find someone else to witchhunt!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
coogar:

you are a disgusting pederast!
why are you so bent in shouting my band from the roof-top? are you a faggöt or a faggöt magnet? seriously, stop these nocturnal erectiöns over coogar. find someone else to witchhunt!
All this banter have got to go,can't we have a insult-free debate on this lovely thread.. Its getting boring & irritating
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
elampiro:

I beg Butner is not a United material. He doesn't have the quality.

Evra leaves so much space on the left of our defence for opponents to explore. He is easily beaten too. But I can't tell if Baines is the answer.
After how manx appearances do one recognise a utd material? Abeg the dude should be given a chance.. It's not as if he has totally flopped in the few game he has played
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Any dime we pay on Baines is a total waste! Heck, wetin we wan use am do sef?? Evra is still there, Buttner & Fabio as understudy, the young lads need opportunity like Rafael & Welbeck. Make Moyes take time with that his Everton raid ooo... He dines with kings now, he shouldn't soil their meal undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
SailorXY: Any dime we pay on Baines is a total waste! Heck, wetin we wan use am do sef?? Evra is still there, Buttner & Fabio as understudy, the young lads need opportunity like Rafael & Welbeck. Make Moyes take time with that his Everton raid ooo... He dines with kings now, he shouldn't soil their meal undecided

LOL if its going to b evra,buttner and fabio then d young boys should be given matches to get some experience n opportunity and also rest evra.d guy has no business playing league cup and fa cup matches if he is to remain at his best.i can remember abt 3years ago i was already complaining abt d number of 90minute matches d guy was piling up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Katangora: All this banter have got to go,can't we have a insult-free debate on this lovely thread.. Its getting boring & irritating

this is the united thread....
it's all fair in war. i just don't like anyone mentioning my name every second...it's faggötry!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Pep Guardiola: "I propose that from the next season, Referees for the knockout stages of the Champions League should be from the best leagues - Not from Leagues that have been known to fix matches. You all saw what happened to Manchester United last season against Real Madrid. That was a horrible thing. United deserved to reach the semi- finals at least. They played with their heart. They were unbelievable."

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, MRTA7, Trevor012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.