Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8777306 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha.... cheesy cheesy I will disappear like elrony and afrodoc cheesy

And on that day what happened to Derico Nwa mama will meet you! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2017
airmark:

He is a useless somebody. cheesy Anytime chelsea loses the mod can just close it temporarily, they must play according to the rules. No extended party until when the two teams meet again.

There must be decorum. cool

Decoroom ko , Decoration ni . undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Neither do we.

The offending fellow was a Catalan

Hired by London dry gin distillers! innit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2017
CapitalCee:
At 28, i think we should cash in on him, and go for a swift dynamic player. Forsberg of Liepzig is my pick, the guy is very good.
Leandro Paredes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2017
CapitalCee:
At 28, i think we should cash in on him, and go for a swift dynamic player. Forsberg of Liepzig is my pick, the guy is very good.
Though he is one of my favorite, but we need more than the qualities he offers if we must move to the next level...As a squad player? Yes, as a starter? No...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2017
patrickmuf:
Though he is one of my favorite, but we need more than the qualities he offers if we must move to the next level...As a squad player? Yes, as a starter? No...
Selling... Nope

Squad Player... Yes

We shouldn't sell him

We need more bodies.. He'll come handy some days. Instead we get a class addition
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Selling... Nope

Squad Player... Yes

We shouldn't sell him

We need more bodies.. He'll come handy some days. Instead we get a class addition
He contract is running out and it'd be worth considering if having him around will affect the development of Andreas Perreira and Mc Tominay who might just turn world beaters...Herrera isn't gonna improve or change his game at this stage of his carrier and for his service to the club, I'd be unfair if he is consistently on the bench...If Ed can get 30m off his sale, I'd say, do business...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by atheist5(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2017
so the player better that than kante is being bundled out?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
elrony:

And on that day what happened to Derico Nwa mama will meet you! cool

O boy you old oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrickmuf:
He contract is running out and it'd be worth considering if having him around will affect the development of Andreas Perreira and Mc Tominay who might just turn world beaters...Herrera isn't gonna improve or change his game at this stage of his carrier and for his service to the club, I'd be unfair if he is consistently on the bench...If Ed can get 30m off his sale, I'd say, do business...
✔ ✔ ✔

I love what you wrote

Nice one..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
We must not lose to City o.
I think that's our next big game.

To think I was a Staunch Mou supporter last season.
One of the things which annoy me about him is the fact that we played quite better football last season against the big teams, even though we were unlucky in several.

Maybe it's the Pogba and Ibra factor.

Ibra's hold up play was seriously undersetimated last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Elxandre:
We must not lose to City o.
I think that's our next big game.

To think I was a Staunch Mou supporter last season.
One of the things which annoy me about him is the fact that we played quite better football last season against the big teams, even though we were unlucky in several.

Maybe it's the Pogba and Ibra factor.

Ibra's hold up play was seriously undersetimated last season.
Its Arsenal away then City at home successively.
Na our next big games be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
elrony:

Decoroom ko , Decoration ni . undecided

cheesy elrunning my guy.

Lana1:

You guys need to be careful with your party plans on our thread, i can see 3 successive parties here, starting at watford city.

Anthony Joshua will be the special guest. You should warn your guys to sheathe their swords now and wait till our second leg. Chelsea is not losing any match this year though.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Septembermann(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
today's games posted. check my signature
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Septembermann:
today's games posted. check my signature
FOH.. Meanwhile who else saw James Rodriguez's stupidity and Edwin Cardona's racism vs South Korea yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
20m for Shaw?...I say we do the damn business cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
This Emil forsberg de ball oo...but u know Bundesliga is different from Epl...he fit come be another shinji kagawa.
I say we buy greizmann for no.10 role and bring back andreas pereira for d RW position then we good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
kelvinze:
This Emil forsberg de ball oo...but u know Bundesliga is different from Epl...he fit come be another shinji kagawa.
I say we buy greizmann for no.10 role and bring back andreas pereira for d RW position then we good.
SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
.Follow this link to vote for Victor Moses as BBCAfrican player of the year.... Let's do this for the love of Nigeria .http://www.bbc.com/africanfootball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Please Someone recommend good players for me especially Goalie that Nigga makes me sick

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Vanquay:
Please Someone recommend good players for me especially Goalie that Nigga makes me sick

how bt pope of Burnley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2017
BBC African Footballer of the Year 2017: Voting now open

Lets vote moses

Voting for the BBC African Footballer of the Year 2017 has opened.

The five-man shortlist of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Naby Keita, Sadio Mane, Victor Moses and Mohamed Salah was revealed during a special live launch broadcast in London.

click: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41890718 to vote now

cc; Soetanoreoluwa here it is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2017
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Nihilist:

O boy you old oooo

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Came across this in the cafe......Accessing squad strength

A sort of roundabout way of assessing the actual quality of the squad outside of discussions on Jose and his tactics - Without treading on the general discussion of are our players good enough. I've seen Lingard get called a championship player but is that being too harsh? or would he genuinely struggle to start say for a Crystal palace over Zaha and Townsend... what is his true starter/squad level and would someone like Herrera - really get into the Barcelona first XI as transfer rumours suggested in the summer.

To summarise, how many of our players would actually be sought after by other big clubs and would be snapped up by rivals asap and which players would drop down the table dramatically, only attracting lower tier clubs and therefore have no real right to play here - even as squaddies.

To make it more systematic.. if you could try and use the following levels (rough guides) and discuss how the players would fare short term and long term, and their starting level and squad level i.e. you might argue Martial is starter level at team like Dortmund right now but in terms of squad level he'd still attract interest from a Chelsea now, and be a possible starter for a PSG level club in the future etc.

Tier 1 Club - Real/Barca/Bayern/PSG
Tier 2 Club - City/Juventus/Chelsea/Atletico
Tier 3 Club - Liverpool/Dortmund/Arsenal/Spurs
Tier 4 Club - Monaco/Napoli
Tier 5 Club - Europa league (5-8 in domestic league/champion of really weak domestic league)
Tier 6 Club - Midtable (Leicester, Southampton etc)
Tier 7 Club - Relegation level (Crystal palace etc)
Tier 8 Club - Championship and below

GOALKEEPERS

De Gea
Romero

DEFENDERS

Victor Lindelof
Eric Bailly
Phil Jones
Marcos Rojo
Chris Smalling
Daley Blind
Luke Shaw
Antonio Valencia
Matteo Darmian
Axel Tuanzebe
Ashley Young

MIDFIELDERS

Andreas Pereira
Paul Pogba
Jesse Lingard
Michael Carrick
Ander Herrera
Fellaini
Nemanja Matic
Scott McTominay
Angel Gomes

ATTACKERS

Juan Mata
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Romelu Lukaku
Zlatan
Martial
Rashford
D. Mitchell
J.Wilson

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Whiteshades:
Jones has been subbed off early in the england vs Germany friendly, I really hope its not serious.
He just can't seem to stay fit even to save his life.
the guy don age now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lana1:
we all know that arsenal is your wife but against city anything can happen, it's 50/50. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sveen: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Some players are just lucky I swear... Villarreal's Bacca is a better striker than Lukaku, quote me anywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sveen:
Some players are just lucky I swear... Villarreal's Bacca is a better striker than Lukaku, quote me anywhere.
Do u know how good bacca was till he scored the Europa league final goal vs dnipro when he was at sevilla??.. undecided
Thats if u even know sef

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
dubylhover:

how bt pope of Burnley

Nah He's bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
This one is looking for who will quote him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just thinking of Luke Shaw to Chelsea or Arsenal makes me mad already angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Onkoolos, delkuf(m), patrickmuf(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.