Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8788443 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
sinizia:
Duncan Edwards
I heard that guy was so good he could play every wing. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
ChristineC:
I heard that guy was so good he could play every wing. undecided

Could play multiple positions at world class level.
Was far better than Bobby Charlton by all accounts.

Only child of his parents and was engaged to be married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
randomperson:

Firstly, you or your conduct are not the standard for good nairaland behavior, so what you do or don't do is immaterial...

it's not out of place neither is it uncommon for people to go to threads of rival clubs to push agendas, to troll the fans or to start up arguments.

just yesterday, utd fans were all over Chelsea's thread trolling them over their loss. nd in fact, united fans go to other threads regularly for Herrera vs kante arguments, to criticize hazard or even to criticize other managers...

So crying wolf when someone comes to your thread and is not even trolling reinforces the idea that you're disturbed by what he's saying

I repeat, it's not everytime we jump on the opportunity to defend a player, coach or the club, that is fanatism and not patriotism, having a party on the Chelsea thread whenever their team loses is not new, unless you are new to this side of the forum, I am sure you see United supporters debating non Man Utd issues on the Chelsea thread, having conversations about an issue that is not United related, But when a United fan only goes to the Chelsea thread when The name United or mourihno is mentioned, that is undiluted ass licking and nothing more, especially when he or she rides on the Di.ck of another

And I am not disturbed by whatever he says, I am irritated that some can put in so much effort and time into ass licking and Di.ck riding, I don't know what else to call someone who 99% of the time defends pep in all of his comments, both here and on the Chelsea thread, isn't that disturbing?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Lannister20:

I repeat, it's not everytime we jump on the opportunity to defend a player, coach or the club, that is fanatism and not patriotism, having a party on the Chelsea thread whenever their team loses is not new, unless you are new to this side of the forum, I am sure you see United supporters debating non Man Utd issues on the Chelsea thread, having conversations about an issue that is not United related, But when a United fan only goes to the Chelsea thread when The name United or mourihno is mentioned, that is undiluted ass licking and nothing more, especially when he or she rides on the Di.ck of another

And I am not disturbed by whatever he says, I am irritated that some can put in so much effort and time into ass licking and Di.ck riding, I don't know what else to call someone who 99% of the time defends pep in all of his comments, both here and on the Chelsea thread, isn't that disturbing?

you're not even making sense... 99% of the comments of 99% of the members of this page and section is usually related to one thing, their club...

One could as well ask why an adult is bothered about one club and some players that know nothing about him and spends hours of his day discussing issues relating to them... to the point that he's so disturbed about another person discussing another topic on the thread... is that not fanaticism?

Your hypocrisy is so obvious, it's sickening. You can't counter his point, so your last resort is to start shouting ass-licking

You obviously can't stand up to him point by point so please let others who can counter him reply... You just shut up, sit down and be humble

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Ransomperson vs Lannister20
Its been a long time we enjoyed a nice e-war.
Please fight on.

Last man standing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2018
stephenGee12:
apart from tahith chong and gomes.
there is also
Ethan lard that guy is just 16 and he is a full back at the right but when he attacks you just have to clap for him.
then also puigmal from espanyol free kick expert knows how to pick spaces like de bruyne and very good with his head. he is a midfielder and he his 18.
then there is ramazani oh my God. He can pick in between defences that are as tight as Burnley anytime any way.
then there is also greenwood he is a good midfielder recovers quickly and shot power is terrific 90% of his goals are from 30 yards out.
then also there is Indy bohui a great forward but he is too prone to fights.
and there is also Tim Chang good with one on one but prone to injury. and many others but this guys are the one who stand out in our under 18 and 16 age grade.
Good to know that someone watches Chinese Super League. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2018
De gea is requesting for 375k a week before he signs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2018
Eruditor:

I have no business with United. I only come here once in a while if Pep is insulted and I am in the mood. I don't even troll their players of which I am on record (this season) saying Pogba and KDB are on par ability wise.

This senseless pandering you are doing to curry favours and save face will only impress other half-truthers and liars I exposed here.

You are disingenuously trying to discriminate between seasons and years as if those latter 3 trophies that make up for a sextuple are not available between (Aug-Dec) of the season ending year and to only teams that may have won certain other trophies leading to that. So even if Enrique was here till 2017 Dec, he would have only been able to play that Spanish Super Cup final (which he would still have lost to RM after all he lost to Bilbao last season). That still means he would have had 7 trophies in 3 years to Pep's 13.

You say I resort to insults but that is only because you recently started reading me. I will never be the first to do that and traditionally would ignore such until I realized people on here do it because they think you can't dish it out the same way.

The pride and arrogance you talk about is the usual cop-out of people who cannot back up their statements or accept glaring goofs. You are Primus inter pares in that regard.

Now who is trying to confuse people? You who knows that World Club Cup, Uefa Super Cup can only be won by the team that won the UCL (RM) yet you are making the discourse about pedantic counting of days and weeks just to keep finding a way out for your feeble argument or me who exposed you?

Your guess is almost as good as mine.
This is what Ibo people call 'bekee wu agbara'

grin gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Lana1:
So based on logistics, u re around 200 yrs old...

Methuselah Jnr.
Oga it is logic not logistics. I blame your auto typewriter though.

But that guy old o... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2018
randomperson:

you're not even making sense... 99% of the comments of 99% of the members of this page and section is usually related to one thing, their club...

One could as well ask why an adult is bothered about one club and some players that know nothing about him and spends hours of his day discussing issues relating to them... to the point that he's so disturbed about another person discussing another topic on the thread... is that not fanaticism?

Your hypocrisy is so obvious, it's sickening. You can't counter his point, so your last resort is to start shouting ass-licking

You obviously can't stand up to him point by point so please let others who can counter him reply... You just shut up, sit down and be humble

I can see you are his personal voltron, because I don't seem to understand why you are taking a piss with another person's Di.ck , even to the point of throwing jibes on his behalf, you seem to take it more personal than the culprit himself.. Get your face out another man's ass and see if you won't start making sense, I don't banter with bitches.. I have made my point known to the guy, he has moved on and I have also, get your face out his ass and you will realize that you are fighting a war that doesn't exist

And oh, your first paragraph shows that you think with the surface of your head l, because a smart person would know that 99% of people's post here contains club analysis, player criticism, transfer details, trolling and so on. This is what you compare with someone's post that 99% of it contains the defense of Pep, You have seen more Di.cks than Bobrisky mate, cause your Di.ck riding skill is out of this world, and to think your mates are seeing more pussies than a midwife. Pathetic

Bye

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Lannister20:

I can see you are his personal voltron, because I don't seem to understand why you are taking a piss with another person's Di.ck , even to the point of throwing jibes on his behalf, you seem to take it more personal than the culprit himself.. Get your face out another man's ass and see if you won't start making sense, I don't banter with bitches.. I have made my point known to the guy, he has moved on and I have also, get your face out his ass and you will realize that you are fighting a war that doesn't exist

And oh, your first paragraph shows that you think with the surface of your head l, because a smart person would know that 99% of people's post here contains club analysis, player criticism, transfer details, trolling and so on. This is what you compare with someone's post that 99% of it contains the defense of Pep, You have seen more Di.cks than Bobrisky mate, cause your Di.ck riding skill is out of this world

Bye

This post reeks so much of childishness... You were simply asked to explain why someone shouldn't post about pep here and u go on a rant about dickz... Like wtf??!!

Your fixation on dickz is disturbing coz in my experience, straight dudes are always fixated on pus*ies....

But, we are in 2018, if you would rather be fixated on dickz, I guess it's every man to himself (or herself)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2018
chidexxy007:

Baba, this is not about obsession, we need a LB more than we need a RB. watching Val isnt fun but he's still very much reliable than Young on the opposite. Young isnt getting any younger plus shaw's fitness is still susceptible. Buying a proper LB that can deputize for shaw whenever he's not available instead of playing Young or Damain isnt a bad call.

My own be say Valencia might be good defensively but offensively he has waned drastically (He has scored a few goals but those crosses aren't coming frequently any longer)and needs some one to help him and i am not talking of that Italian slowpoke. Shaw, young and even Rojo have done a good job on the left before. All we have on the right is Valencia!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

He's the best goalie in the world , I say give him 400 sef!!

You know say money no be problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Which one is "Personal Voltron " again?

Defender of the Ass licker? shocked

Cc: Lannister20
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

WTH!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:
Which one is "Personal Voltron " again?

Defender of the Ass licker? shocked

Cc: Lannister20

Exactly, have you ever seen someeso defensive of an ass licker before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

If pogba wanna extend his contract. ....we go break bank be that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

De Gea is in my opinion the only true world class player at United at the moment. When even rival fans pick a premier league or European 11 and pick either Neuer or painfully Degea it's clear the quality he possesess. He deserves a raise and if we were paying huge sums for DeGea weekly, it would be the only player right now with us whose fee is justified. But if he decides to go, nothing less than £120 mil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Because say wetin happen? Are we paying for dance flicks and hairstyles. Even Mourinho don dey show to am say e better sit up and start winning us the big games and serious trophies before we can look to pay more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

More baseless speculation. Una dey enjoy spreading lies sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2018
joeace2020:

De Gea is in my opinion the only true world class player at United at the moment. When even rival fans pick a premier league or European 11 and pick either Neuer or painfully Degea it's clear the quality he possesess. He deserves a raise and if we were paying huge sums for DeGea weekly, it would be the only player right now with us whose fee is justified. But if he decides to go, nothing less than £120 mil
United will pay him. Mou said that they'll do all the can to tie him down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2018
De Gea is worth 350k weekly, he is the best goalie in the world and one of the best piece of business from SAF towards the tail end of his career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2018
Did Mou do enough to win EPL manager of the month for January?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lannister20:

Exactly, have you ever seen someeso defensive of an ass licker before?

Lmao cheesygrin grin

No sir!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Mtcheeew! ! ! Compared to David, Pogba never baff!!

De Gea deserves every penny paid him!!..

consistency bro!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
De Gea is worth 350k weekly, he is the best goalie in the world and one of the best piece of business from SAF towards the tail end of his carrier...

President Trump, what are you doing on NL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
joeace2020:

What is £120 mil... when Coutinho is about 160 mil

De Gea = £250 mil plus their best youngster cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

What is £120 mil... when Coutinho is about 160 mil

De Gea = £250 mil plus their best youngster cheesy
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Last month, manager Jose Mourinho suggested United were ready to offer De Gea new deal that could keep him at the club for the rest of his career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
May God, Zeus, amadioha, shango, ogbunigwe, sauron, danmasani boka, wu tang and all other dieties both known and unknown to mankind create a combined mixture of both thunder featuring lightning and send it to fire the balls of anyone who even dares to think of complaining about de gea getting even £1000000 a week in his new contract!

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.