Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789736 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Eruditor my Niqqa, shogbo, coman continue.

On behalf of the pastoral crew, I say ride on. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
randomperson:

you're not even making sense... 99% of the comments of 99% of the members of this page and section is usually related to one thing, their club...

One could as well ask why an adult is bothered about one club and some players that know nothing about him and spends hours of his day discussing issues relating to them... to the point that he's so disturbed about another person discussing another topic on the thread... is that not fanaticism?

Your hypocrisy is so obvious, it's sickening. You can't counter his point, so your last resort is to start shouting ass-licking

You obviously can't stand up to him point by point so please let others who can counter him reply... You just shut up, sit down and be humble

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
sinizia:

Just seeing this now. . .

Sincere apologies from the depth of my heart if my rebuttal rubbed you off the wrong way. It's just that since the Sanchez saga ended in our favor, the kind of posts I've read from Pep's fans got me feeling some type of way.

Concerning the criticisms of Pep. I think you've got to get used to it. It comes with the territory. It's the price Pep and other coaches + players must pay for being famous. Every coach or at least most coaches will tell you they've felt bad with the kind of criticisms they've been subjected to.

Wenger has been facing barrage of criticisms, good or bad, fair or unfair, from virtually everybody. Even Arsenal's ex-players have called for his sack. Celebrity fan like Piers Morgan want him out. He gets abused monthly on Arsenal FanTV.

Klopp nko? He's always under pressure. You see the likes of Carragher and Gary on his case, condemning his players, his choice of goalkeepers etc.

Mourinho's own is like everyday greeting.

What about Conte? If you feel Pep gets the worst criticism then you must have not heard about Conte complaining that media is biased towards him.

Papers must sell. Pundits must write. Analysts must scrutinise every move. They get paid that way. It's the source of their incomes. Fans must discuss and dissect their decisions. It's something that's been happening before I was born, it will never stop. It's not different from what Trump or Buhari faces every day of their regins. And even after their tenure, they'd still be talked about. So, long after Pep is gone, he'll still be talked about, his positives, praised; his negatives, laid to bare. Just get used to it.
No problem bro!

I actually got all your points and they are correct. My concern was just about seeing more of City/Pep on United thread than actual United news. I guess we just have to live with it as you have said.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
funlord:

May God, Zeus, amadioha, shango, ogbunigwe, sauron, danmasani boka, wu tang and all other dieties both known and unknown to mankind create a combined mixture of both thunder featuring lightning and send it to fire the balls of anyone who even dares to think of complaining about de gea getting even £1000000 a week in his new contract!

angry

Don't mind any blockhead who will say anything against De Gra getting a better contract. Is it not De Bruyne who's contract was just renewed? Is it not Chelsea chasing Hazard with a new contract? How about Ozil who just got a raise? If Salah asks for a raise will it not be justified? Anyone who thinks De Gea doesn't deserve even more than these players after consistently remaining top of his position for years is a fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

What is £120 mil... when Coutinho is about 160 mil

De Gea = £250 mil plus their best youngster cheesy

Lol.. sofry naw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pataki:

President Trump, what are you doing on NL?
You are above mistake? The joke is on you and the team you support.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
The Mourinho Effect

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Because say wetin happen? Are we paying for dance flicks and hairstyles. Even Mourinho don dey show to am say e better sit up and start winning us the big games and serious trophies before we can look to pay more.
I think he deserves a wage increase but not that 375k he's demanding
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
MRTA7:

More baseless speculation. Una dey enjoy spreading lies sha.
why don't u read news instead of saying I am lying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

Mtcheeew! ! ! Compared to David, Pogba never baff!!

De Gea deserves every penny paid him!!..

consistency bro!!
I trust woodward 2 negotiate a better deal with him but that 375k is 2 much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

I trust woodward 2 negotiate a better deal with him but that 375k is 2 much

Ozil receives 350k. why won't the best keeper in 5he world receive 25k extra

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
CapitalCee:

Ozil receives 350k. why won't the best keeper in 5he world receive 25k extra
300k is okay

He's a goalie....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

300k is okay

He's a goalie....
So?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
If Lingard is currently earning £100k per week...I don't see anything wrong in increasing De gea s wage demand at least for £300k.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

300k is okay

He's a goalie....
You are right tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
funlord:

May God, Zeus, amadioha, shango, ogbunigwe, sauron, danmasani boka, wu tang and all other dieties both known and unknown to mankind create a combined mixture of both thunder featuring lightning and send it to fire the balls of anyone who even dares to think of complaining about de gea getting even £1000000 a week in his new contract!

angry

Funlord take it easy, grin grin will you be paying him from your own pocket
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Funlord take it easy, grin grin will you be paying him from your own pocket

Did the glazers ask you or any united supporter for loan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
He has left but his interest in youth players coming through has not died one bit. I hope Jose learns a lot from him in that respect. Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvapQBRf1E0

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
eph12:

So?
it's too much Bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
funlord:

Did the glazers ask you or any united supporter for loan?

Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

it's too much Bro
OK
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
he much does De gea earn now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
codedguy1:
he much does De gea earn now?
It's around that 200k region sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Alexis have been sentenced to 16 months in prison due 2 tax evasion....But he has 2 pay a fine

Spanish tax authority are mad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Lol.. sofry naw

That's an unwritten release clause cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
De gea this DE gea that. Best keeper is the world. .........Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Miremoses1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:
Alexis have been sentenced to 16 months in prison due 2 tax evasion....But he has 2 pay a fine

Spanish tax authority are mad
it's normal for foreigners who play in Spain. Same thing happened to neymar, ronaldo messi and co.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
it's normal for foreigners who play in Spain. Same thing happened to neymar, ronaldo messi and co.
They treat foreigners like trash in that country
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Neymar1095:
De gea this DE gea that. Best keeper is the world. .........Nonsense.
fool1095 don't u know that De gea struggled in his first few seasons for Manu..At a time, Fergie dropped him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

fool1095 don't u know that De gea struggled in his first few seasons for Manu..At a time, Fergie dropped him.
Yh How about when he chopped 4 against Mk Dons. Best my ass.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Neymar1095:

Yh How about when he chopped 4 against Mk Dons. Best my ass.
Check the players that started alongside with him

Our reserve team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Why do you people keep engaging that thing when you know it's here to troll senselessly?

Can't you see it has been here for the past couple of months spewing gibberish from the cesspit it calls a mouth?

Can't you just ignore it FFS?!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kamelot77(m), LORDLARGE(m), maik99(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.