Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8867043 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
OK. who is wiser? a stupidman or a foolishman? cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:
This was my initial post in October. It was the second goal assist I credited to Beckham not the first

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/484#18691992

but it was later cleared sheringham assisted the second goal, not beckham.

then today again, you said united scored off 2 corner kicks delivered by beckham. that first goal was a pin-ball moment. beckham's delivery was no longer an issue as the equaliser itself was a goal mouth scramble.

afrodoc: I agree I am a nurse and u also agree u have made a vow against knowledge.
After all you said yourself that u stopped learning at 10. grin

a strand of hair in my pubes pack more intelligence than your whole being. you have added nothing of importance to the discourse, you are just rambling about ray lewis & lebron without considering their height - they have the height to hide those weights they walk in, rooney does not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
He was a linebacker for the ravens, all time great. He is 6ft tall and weighs 113kg for a BMI of 33 or 34. Check if he is fat from his pics.
Its just that you are limited by your hatred of rooney and your sacred vow against knowledge.
BMI does not tell who has more fat or less fat.it just shows who is carrying more weight per area of body size. However that weight could be mainly bone (lebron), mainly muscle (ray lewis) or mainly fat ( anderson).
There is a difference btw a sculpted chest and one that jiggles in motion a la Anderson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
lekkie073: OK. who is wiser? a stupidman or a foolishman? cool

Damn.......

Click [url=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=OK.+who+is+wiser%3F+a+stupidman+or+a+foolishman%3F]here[/url] to find out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
montelik:

I would go with Ando and Tom C, as Fellaini played midweek and he can always start against Leverkusen.
Thought d afro man is on red card?
Rooney, Ando, Clev for d mid. I guess Carrick will be back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lmao see beer parlor yabis .that is always your last resort.
I thot d debate was about anderson, carry your rooney argument to elampiro.
We all know u made a vow at 10 against knowledge, this is not your first time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

This is just going to buttress the fact that you know nothing about European football and dont watch games just read online

How would you know when you only watch Man Utd and focus on Rooney. The first step is to watch the games and know at least the stars of the opposition

By the way how did Jin Pere @apin (not sure of the names spellings) become one of your heroes?

BTW go and learn about this pose at Wembley

I am okay with the football knowledge I have. Football is just an entertainment to me. I am not a sports writer or TV analyst. If you, Coogar, Starboard and anyone else want to claim superiority of knowledge, it's ok. How many matches can one even watch a weekend? It looks to me it's you guys who spend time reading papers, watching clips and studying opta stat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
afrodoc: He was a linebacker for the ravens, all time great. He is 6ft tall and weighs 113kg for a BMI of 33 or 34. Check if he is fat from his pics.
Its just that you are limited by your hatred of rooney and your sacred vow against knowledge.

you are a tool....
ray Lewis is 1.85m & he's 10 years older than rooney. he's 38 for fück's sake. the older you grow, the more you weigh - it's simple physics & the dude was a linebacker....rooney is a striker for united....his game relies on his speed, burst of acceleration & balance. the comparison is way off mark but you are a nurse, what do nurses know than to wipe the bütts of sick patients & dispense drugs?

BMI does not tell who has more fat or less fat.it just shows who is carrying more weight per area of body size. However that weight could be mainly bone (lebron), mainly muscle (ray lewis) or mainly fat ( anderson).

another idiotic post.....
how can a man's total body weight of 69kg be mainly fat? anderson has tinier fraction of muscles, bones, etc? and you claim to be a doctor? grin cheesy

There is a difference btw a sculpted chest and one that jiggles in motion a la Anderson

better go & change the sheets of the patients in your clinic. grin the amount of idiocy oozing out of your mouth suggests you might never have been in a tertiary institution all your life.

35kg of anderson's weight is fat? grin cheesy you are a tomfool!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro: AntiRooney Coogar and Starboard, you guys are really funny.

I knew the point I was trying to make with the England shot on post. Dayokanu knew people didn't watch the friendly match due to the qualifying matches payed simultaneously.

WHo are the people that didnt watch the friendly? You think everyone depends on Pool sheets for football analysis?

The match and he was exaggerating his comments by saying Germany were wasting chances and he never made it look like England even played. Unfortunately stat made it look like England did not even make a good attempt. So I had to find a way to let people know that England could also have scored

Exagerrating my comments? Go to any football webite check the number of save Joe Hart made and compare with Weidenfeller

Below was what BBC wrote abi BBC too was exagerrating

"Hart was England's outstanding performer, saving superbly from Mertesacker before his goal and from Marco Reus and Mario Gotze in the second half."

"England hit the post against Germany but failed to have a shot on target in a home game for the first time since losing 1-0 to Scotland in the second leg of their Euro 2000 play-off in November 1999. Source: Opta"

I wasn't really serious with my response to dayokanu last nite on the friendly match. Even my listing of Carrick, Baines, as having missed the match was just to say something, but not to argue seriously. He was even accusing me of running away.

And what do you call this? You didnt watch the match you were busy reading pool sheets yet came here just to say something for the sake of it?

Thats not how intelligent beings behave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yawn.
IS HE FAT?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar: but it was later cleared sheringham assisted the second goal, not beckham.

then today again, you said united scored off 2 corner kicks delivered by beckham. that first goal was a pin-ball moment. beckham's delivery was no longer an issue as the equaliser itself was a goal mouth scramble..

Beckhams corner was what led to the goal mouth scramble and I didnt credit Beckham with the first assist, it was the second one I erroneously credited to Beckham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
1. A better way to determine who is fat between Anderson and Rooney or whether both, is to go to their weight and stature history. How was Rooney in 10 years back? What was his weight and frame? Then 5 years back and 2 or 3 years back. Same for Anderson.

2. Rooney is still one of the fastest footballers in speed and pace, so how can he be fat? He has a high work rate and last 90 minutes well. On the other hand, Anderson work rate has dropped drastically at his young age and he can't play '90 mins.

3. Rooney can never have the looks of CR7 or Torres. He was not born to look that way, couple with the report that he was a boxer in his teenage years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro: I am okay with the football knowledge I have. Football is just an entertainment to me. I am not a sports writer or TV analyst. If you, Coogar, Starboard and anyone else want to claim superiority of knowledge, it's ok. How many matches can one even watch a weekend? It looks to me it's you guys who spend time reading papers, watching clips and studying opta stat.

Then you should stay where your football knowledge puts you not as an elite but as a below par one who gets his stats from pool sheet, Doesnt watch games, Just argue to just say something

Plenty words are no substitutes for facts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Then you should stay where your football knowledge puts you not as an elite but as a below par one who gets his stats from pool sheet, Doesnt watch games, Just argue to just say something

Plenty words are no substitutes for facts

Plenty words? If I wanted to argue that match with you, I will still be on it now. Where did I use plenty words?

You started the joke by saying Germany used team C players.

Have you ever seen me arguing Bundesliga? It's an uninteresting league. I can't bore myself with unnecessary details.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
afrodoc: Yawn.
IS HE FAT?

of course, anderson is fat - his weight is mainly fat. grin grin grin grin
and you call yourself a doctor but you have no clue no athlete has more than 5-10% fat of their body weight?

dayokanu:
Beckhams corner was what led to the goal mouth scramble and I didnt credit Beckham with the first assist, it was the second one I erroneously credited to Beckham

well - it was that error gustavofring called out when you were trying to bully elampiro. don't get me wrong, elampiro is a twit but it shouldn't be you bullying him when there's an empirical evidence you are not better off. grin

elampiro: 1. A better way to determine who is fat between Anderson and Rooney or whether both, is to go to their weight and stature history. How was Rooney in 10 years back? What was his weight and frame? Then 5 years back and 2 or 3 years back. Same for Anderson.

rooney was only 18 ten years ago - that renders your analysis null & void. with the amount of money rooney sucks out from the club, the least requirement is to burn himself & look ripped but the physios all said rooney hates the gym.

2. Rooney is still one of the fastest footballers in speed and pace, so how can he be fat? He has a high work rate and last 90 minutes well. On the other hand, Anderson work rate has dropped drastically at his young age and he can't play '90 mins.

rooney is not even in the top 100 in the premier league. one of the fastest? rooney is younger than ronaldo & he's slower. that should end the argument. even anderson is pacier than rooney.

3. Rooney can never have the looks of CR7 or Torres. He was not born to look that way, couple with the report that he was a boxer in his teenage years.

so akinfenwa was born to look the way he is or walcott was born to burn pace? if walcott drinks 5 bottles of heineken per day, double cheeseburger & all sorts of fattening foods per day like rooney does, would he be as quicker?

it's all about discipline - ronaldo neither smokes nor takes alcohol. all his physios acknowledge he loves the gym & he trains harder than any football player. this is why he's the best in the world. he could have allowed himself to be sloppy like rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
@dayokanu, I don't argue about the aspect of the game I am limited. I hardly argue about Bundesliga except when it's the big 1 or 2 teams. I won't argue Seria A so deeply. I also did not argue about this their so called yeye BMI.

Any argument I involve myself I must have watched the match or an area I have been equipped over the years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro:

Plenty words? If I wanted to argue that match with you, I will still be on it now. Where did I use plenty words?

You started the joke by saying Germany used team C players.

Everyone who watched the game knew this is true

They started a 33yr old Keeper making a debut. Every sport analyst know this wont look anything like the German starting team in a serious game yet they handed a buttsmack to the 3 rats as usual
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro: Have you ever seen me arguing Bundesliga? It's an uninteresting league. I can't bore myself with unnecessary details.

Yet players from this uninteresting league beat Players from the interesting league in Wembley.

Tactical football is too complex for you to understand, I think you would also like the excitement of WWF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro: @dayokanu, I don't argue about the aspect of the game I am limited. I hardly argue about Bundesliga except when it's the big 1 or 2 teams. I won't argue Seria A so deeply. I also did not argue about this their so called yeye BMI.

Any argument I involve myself I must have watched the match or an area I have been equipped over the years.

You dont know La Liga, You dont know Bundesliga you dont know Serie A, even the EPL it wasnt until DSTV days and Rooney times before you started watching yet you make too much noise

I am sure all you know about football can be written on a grain of rice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

of course, anderson is fat - his weight is mainly fat. grin grin grin grin
and you call yourself a doctor but you have no clue no athlete has more than 5-10% fat of their body weight?

well - it was that error gustavofring called out when you were trying to bully elampiro. don't get me wrong, elampiro is a twit but it shouldn't be you bullying him when there's an empirical evidence you are not better off. grin

rooney was only 18 ten years ago - that renders your analysis null & void. with the amount of money rooney sucks out from the club, the least requirement is to burn himself & look ripped but the physios all said rooney hates the gym.

rooney is not even in the top 100 in the premier league. one of the fastest? rooney is younger than ronaldo & he's slower. that should end the argument. even anderson is pacier than rooney.

so akinfenwa was born to look the way he is or walcott was born to burn pace? if walcott drinks 5 bottles of heineken per day, double cheeseburger & all sorts of fattening foods per day like rooney does, would he be as quicker?

it's all about discipline - ronaldo neither smokes nor takes alcohol. all his physios acknowledge he loves the gym & he trains harder than any football player. this is why he's the best in the world. he could have allowed himself to be sloppy like rooney.

I am not out for this argument. But Rooney in speed, Rooney is only behind Valencia, Lennon, Walcott , Townsend in the EPL. He is among the fastest in the world. His out pacing of defenders to through balls is one fact confirming this.

Secondly, if you watch Rooney as 10, you will see this has been his stature. Giggs for instance has ever been a lekpa.

*** what Ronaldo lack or deny himself in smoking and drinking, he made up in women. Kim Kardashian and Maria Sharapova are among the over 36 women (most of them older celeb women) he dated within 6 years.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro:
I am not out for this argument. But Rooney in speed, Rooney is only behind Valencia, Lennon, Walcott , Townsend in the EPL. He is among the fastest in the world. His out pacing of defenders to through balls is one fact confirming this.

abeg, forget that nonsense chart bandied by marca to poke barca's eyeball that messi is slower than cristiano. on that chart, bale was the fastest. some weeks before the chart was released, kaboul beat lennon, kyle walker & gareth bale in a 100m sprint. ea sports also told us chris smalling is the fastest united player since 2011. so forget those stats you are bandying.

Secondly, if you watch Rooney as 10, you will see this has been his stature. Giggs for instance has ever been a lekpa.

you can make your stature to be who you want to be. rooney is lazy in the gym. he hates gym work. he eats junk food, he drinks & smokes.....

*** what Ronaldo lack or deny himself in smoking and drinking, he made up in women. Kim Kardashian and Maria Sharapova are among the over 36 women (most of them older celeb women) he dated within 6 years.

Lol

sex doesn't make a man fat. what's the difference between rooney fücking grandmothers in liverpool and ronaldo sleeping with exquisite models. we are talking about rooney's behaviour that undermines his fitness & you are bringing sex to it. sex is an exercise, drinking lager beer isn't.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

You dont know La Liga, You dont know Bundesliga you dont know Serie A, even the EPL it wasnt until DSTV days and Rooney times before you started watching yet you make too much noise

I am sure all you know about football can be written on a grain of rice.

I don hear. You don win.

In 15 years time, it will remain the same. I am never going to watch Bundesliga, Seria A and Laliga as much as I watch EPL. I watch a bit much of Laliga.

I have many areas in life I have interest. Even on TV, I have lots of other programs of interest. I am a lover of reality shows/competition like Xfactor, American gots talent, idols, so you think you can dance, etc. For instance, if there is a clash between Xfactor and a match let's say Man C vs Villa. I will watch the Xfactor USA.

When I go to internet, my interest first is religion websites. When I am through before I will check facebook, nairaland and yahoo news, etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro:

I don hear. You don win.

In 15 years time, it will remain the same. I am never going to watch Bundesliga, Seria A and Laliga as much as I watch EPL. I watch a bit much of Laliga.

I have many areas in life I have interest. Even on TV, I have lots of other programs of interest. I am a lover of reality shows/competition like Xfactor, American gots talent, idols, so you think you can dance, etc. For instance, if there is a clash between Xfactor and a match let's say Man C vs Villa. I will watch the Xfactor.

When I go to internet, my interest first is religion websites. When I am through before I will check facebook, nairaland and yahoo news, etc.
We don't care if you go to Brazzers, Bangbros or Reality Kings.
Stop twisiting facts to suit your argument.
Simple.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

abeg, forget that nonsense chart bandied by marca to poke barca's eyeball that messi is slower than cristiano. on that chart, bale was the fastest. some weeks before the chart was released, kaboul beat lennon, kyle walker & gareth bale in a 100m sprint. ea sports also told us chris smalling is the fastest united player since 2011. so forget those stats you are bandying.

you can make your stature to be who you want to be. rooney is lazy in the gym. he hates gym work. he eats junk food, he drinks & smokes.....

sex doesn't make a man fat. what's the difference between rooney fücking grandmothers in liverpool and ronaldo sleeping with exquisite models. we are talking about rooney's behaviour that undermines his fitness & you are bringing sex to it. sex is an exercise, drinking lager beer isn't.

The way you defending sex seriously!!! E be like say na dat one be your own. Abi na you even mentor Starboard?

On the rest things, everyone has its opinion. In my opinion Rooney is one of the fastest footballers, but he often doesn't make it count unlike Ronaldo, Messi, who eat speed like food and makes zillion of goals from it. But given the opportunity, Rooney makes use of his speed when he gets a clever pass. H also set up swift counters for United with his speed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Of course mean the extra weight those guys carry. If u check the statement I said it measures who carries MORE weight per square area. In lebron's case that more is likely bone, ray lewis case is likely muscle while anderson is exposed by his jiggly body to be one real FATso lol.
Done wit d argument.
How do we set up dis wknd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
StarBoard:
We don't care if you go to Brazzers, Bangbros or Reality Kings.
Stop twisiting facts to suit your argument.
Simple.

Why do you always hide in coogar's shadow to mouth off?

At least coogar has the temerity to go balls out and attack his opponents.

You just hide behind his back to mouth off without ever contributing substance to the discussion.

You aint got no John Blaze grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro: I don hear. You don win.

I have many areas in life I have interest. Even on TV, I have lots of other programs of interest. I am a lover of reality shows/competition like Xfactor, American gots talent, idols, so you think you can dance, etc. For instance, if there is a clash between Xfactor and a match let's say Man C vs Villa. I will watch the Xfactor.

Are you kidding me? Which straight guy would sit and watch "So you think you can dance" or "America got talents" what else I am sure you like wedding shows, Real housewives of Atlanta, Oprah Winfrey show

Now your bromance with coogar is starting to make more sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

You just hide behind his back to mouth off without ever contributing substance to the discussion.

#sigh#
United thread monitor.
No response to this one.
Next thing they will appear and start talking about keeperless formation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

na today??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
StarBoard:
#sigh#
United thread monitor.
No response to this one.
Next thing they will appear and start talking about keeperless formation

Get John Blaze.

Stop acting like Coogar's side kick.

If Coogar is the Joker, you are Harley Quinn...

If he is Batman, you are Robin....

Man up and pick your own fights.

Get John Blaze nigga grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

this is what makes me laugh here....
i have had more arguments with starboard than elampiro/afrodork. maybe you should scour the previous pages before coming out with such. when you trolls are beaten at your own game then you shift the post & start looking for nonevents.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katsumoto: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you kidding me? Which straight guy would sit and watch "So you think you can dance" or "America got talents" what else I am sure you like wedding shows, Real housewives of Atlanta, Oprah Winfrey show

Now your bromance with coogar is starting to make more sense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROTLLMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: daharry(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.