Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8797096 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Purist:
Anyone else seeing what Moyes is getting at with this squad?

a dangerous highline that puts our defence in a mess when opponents break. with rio/vidic at the back, they retract instead of going out there to deal with the problem.

seriously - i am glad carrick & jones are out injured. watch cleverson take us back to the pole position. control via accurate passing is the name of the game. moyes better tell giggs to take christmas leave now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

These responses to my John Blaze comments....

Hmmmmm...
Of course, someone who uses comic characters to make his point only tells us the state of his mind. We won't be moved, you still ain't half as intelligent as you would want us to believe.
Grow up, son.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

a dangerous highline that puts our defence in a mess when opponents break. with rio/vidic at the back, they retract instead of going out there to deal with the problem.

seriously - i am glad carrick & jones are out injured. watch cleverson take us back to the pole position. control via accurate passing is the name of the game. moyes better tell giggs to take christmas leave now.

Unfortunately Mourrane Fellaini is in line for an extended period of play.
I'm not expecting that Anderson-Cleverley partnership to be revived soon.
My opinion, sha.
Plus I still think the Ando-Cleverley partnership might still have that spark it did 2 seasons ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
StarBoard:
Unfortunately Mourrane Fellaini is in line for an extended period of play.
I'm not expecting that Anderson-Cleverley partnership to be revived soon.
My opinion, sha.
Plus I still think the Ando-Cleverley partnership might still have that spark it did 2 seasons ago.

fellaini will miss the next european game so he will defly start this weekend in cardiff. we might see cleverson in europe after such a long time.

rafael should get hold of his position & smalling will partner evans in the centre back. things are not as bad as it seems. a win against cardiff takes us closer to the top.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
StarBoard:
Of course,[b] someone who uses comic characters [/b]to make his point only tells us the state of his mind. We won't be moved, you still ain't half as intelligent as you would want us to believe.
Grow up, son.

Like say you no dey watch teletubbies as we speak. grin

Starboad is the SI unit for Idiocy, yet he pretends to be clever boy. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Its all jokes though....

Starboard is a cool dude...

But una don too rip on elampiro though...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring: Its all jokes though....

elampiro has committed crimes equivalent to genocide here with his words. the least he deserves is getting ripped.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring: Its all jokes though....

Allow them to have their time if that is what they think is happening. I am not in the mood for any argument now. By weekend, I will put on my amour and ready to battle again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro:

Allow them to have their time if that is what they think is happening. I am not in the mood for any argument now. By weekend, I will put on my amour and ready to battle again.

Between now and weekend try to watch games and not just read Pool sheets for analysis.

Also Rooney isnt the only player on the internet. Watch others to enable you have a varied opinion about how others play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

Why do you always hide in coogar's shadow to mouth off?

At least coogar has the temerity to go balls out and attack his opponents.

You just hide behind his back to mouth off without ever contributing substance to the discussion.

You aint got no John Blaze grin grin
I think say na only me dey notice am. I have come to 2 conclusion: either that account is coogar's alternate account or he is just a butt licker #runs out of thread#

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Between now and weekend try to watch games and not just read Pool sheets for analysis.

Also Rooney isnt the only player on the internet. Watch others to enable you have a varied opinion about how others play

Do you really know what football pool is about?

Secondly, I am not a fan of youtube, video clips, etc. I doubt if you watch as many live matches as I do. Although I sometimes repeat some earlier missed matches on DSTV depending on my vacant/idle time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro: Do you really know what football pool is about?

Secondly, I am not a fan of youtube, video clips, etc. I doubt if you watch as many live matches as I do. Although I sometimes repeat some earlier missed matches on DSTV depending on my vacant/idle time.

Is pool not what those women use to sell groundnuts and Boli?

You watch live matches of Rooney alone. I watch every weekend top matches from Spain, Germany, Italy and England,

Before the internet I was a subscriber to World Soccer and football Italia magazine

Most ppl who would call themselves fans dont just sit watching for Rooney all 90 mins every weekend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katsumoto: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

Dafuq?

This is some personal beef...

*Grabs Popcorn*

This is the type of ish you like. You always seem to be in the ring or among the spectators.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katsumoto: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

You watch live matches of Rooney alone. I watch every weekend top matches from Spain, Germany, Italy and England,

Before the internet I was a subscriber to World Soccer and football Italia magazine

Most ppl who would call themselves fans dont just sit watching for Rooney all 90 mins every weekend

Free the guy now.

You are such a bully. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Katsumoto:

This is the type of ish you like. You always seem to be in the ring or among the spectators.

grin grin grin

I don't support going personal though.

I must admit, I am very interested in Coogar's response.

The agressor seems to know him well.

Besides my commute home is dreary, abeg make dem spark am up jare grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Katsumoto can I offer you a beer? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katsumoto: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring: Katsumoto can I offer you a beer? grin

No thanks. no beer for me.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Space booked: with pop-corn and soda.

Please, those at the front row should endeavor to remain seated at all times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

1. You are now turning to a cartoon. You know not even 2% of what pool is. This alone nullified every other thing you said.

2. Your claim that you watch top matches in the major league in Spain shows you are below me in number of matches watched weekly. I watch far more than major matches.

3. You said "Before the internet I was a subscriber to World Soccer and football Italia magazine." Someone who is detailed in pool compilation will be a zillion miles ahead of you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oghos1: .

They play strikerless because i because of their lack of quality strikers. Na condition cuz am grin.

mario gomez? Lol.
When Rooney scores over 40 goals or more than double digits in UCL footie get back to me bruh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Katsumoto:

Free the guy now.

You are such a bully. grin

Because of your comment, I have decided to be serious in my argument with him. I was just joking since. Now I am ready for him for a long drawn out war till match day. I get to put on my laptop tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
A-40:

When Rooney scores over 40 goals or more than double digits in UCL footie get back to me bruh

So watz ur point? Mario gomez is a better striker than rooney? Oga coogar don rili mk oversee rooney finish.

C'est dommage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmm....

Both opponents seem to be playing a highly technical game.

They've both shown attacking intent early on by throwing in some parental insults.

They're not taking time to know each other-they're both going for the knockout.

Every barb, every verbal blow is being thrown with bad intentions...

Indeed I don't think this match is going to a decision. I expect a knock out.

DK, who's ahead on your scorecard??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro:

Because of your comment, I have decided to be serious in my argument with him. I was just joking since. Now I am ready for him for a long drawn out war till match day. I get to put on my laptop tomorrow.

No need for long drawn argument, First thing you need to do is to first learn about European football

Dont just argue for the sake of speaking or typing something like you claimed you do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
It would appear that my co-presenter is embroiled in an imbroglio of his own...

Well whaddya know? cheesy

2 bouts for the price of one!

What a lovely day for boxing... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

No need for long drawn argument, First thing you need to do is to first learn about European football

Dont just argue for the sake of speaking or typing something like you claimed you do

It is you who lack knowledgeof European football. Your attempt to lure me Bundesliga (Friday night) boring football will never work.

You have said a lot about pool and people laughed ignorantly. Now tell me everything you know about football pool". You thought you were making sense 'cos I decided to act indifferently to your obvious ignorance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dayo's probing jabs swatted away by Elampiro there...

Good boxing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: stephennel(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.