Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876442 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

this is what makes me laugh here....
i have had more arguments with starboard than elampiro/afrodork. maybe you should scour the previous pages before coming out with such. when you trolls are beaten at your own game then you shift the post & start looking for nonevents.

What game?

I'm just stating what I see.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you kidding me? Which straight guy would sit and watch "So you think you can dance" or "America got talents" what else I am sure you like wedding shows, Real housewives of Atlanta, Oprah Winfrey show

Now your bromance with coogar is starting to make more sense

U be villager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

this is what makes me laugh here....
i have had more arguments with starboard than elampiro/afrodork. maybe you should scour the previous pages before coming out with such. when you trolls are beaten at your own game then you shift the post & start looking for nonevents.
Unknown to the trolls, they fail to realize how much difference of opinion we have every now and then.

So it doesn't surprise me how much ignorance they peddle on a regular basis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Elampiro free these guys jare.

No gree make DK ride you o...

Na your mate...follow am drag grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

What game?

I'm just stating what I see.

grin grin

Seeing what?When did you start reading pages on this thread?
Stop exposing your folly and stfu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
StarBoard:
Unknown to the trolls, they fail to realize how much difference of opinion we have every now and then.

So it doesn't surprise me how much ignorance they peddle on a regular basis

See this chap that did not know that BMI is not used to measure pro athletes gobbing about ignorance grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
its like afrodoc is besting coogar oh. some short but sweet jabs. lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
P.S d average footballer's body fat is btw 10 and 18 perecent. Check ur sources.
We can assume fat anderson is clocking 20 percent. cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro:

U be villager.

So you enjoy watching men shake their yansh in "So you think you can dance"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

See this chap that did not know that BMI is not used to measure pro athletes gobbing about ignorance grin grin
Really?
What about your keeperless formation? That would be what, genius?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

Get John Blaze.

Stop acting like Coogar's side kick.

If Coogar is the Joker, you are Harley Quinn...

If he is Batman, you are Robin....

Man up and pick your own fights.

Get John Blaze nigga grin grin grin

yet, one could conclude the same the way you slurp on ibime's sēmen on a daily basis.

StarBoard:

So it doesn't surprise me how much ignorance they peddle on a regular basis.

i wonder o....
the nani vs valencia debate was the longest debate in this thread. then david de gea's case 2 seasons ago. then you have moyes appointment, van persie's poor form, our midfield in 11/12, nani's protracted new contract, etc in short, i can go on & on. these were intelligent, mentally-tasking debates unlike elampiro that saw roy keane in the 1999 final against bayern. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
StarBoard:
Really?
What about your keeperless formation?

What are you droning on about? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

yet, one could conclude the same the way you slurp on ibime's sēmen on a daily basis.

i wonder o....
the nani vs valencia debate was the longest debate in this thread. then david de gea's case 2 seasons ago. then you have moyes appointment, van persie's poor form, our midfield in 11/12, nani's protracted new contract, etc in short, i can go on & on. these were intelligent, mentally-tasking debates unlike elampiro that saw roy keane in the 1999 final against bayern. grin
Leave the nematode to be acting like he's intelligent.
Now it is egging elampiro on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring: Elampiro free these guys jare.

No gree make DK ride you o...

Na your mate...follow am drag grin

Lol
Oh boy y u wan pour ororo for d fire na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
afrodoc: P.S d average footballer's body fat is btw 10 and 18 perecent. Check ur sources.
We can assume fat anderson is clocking 20 percent. cheesy.

and this was the tool that said fat consists mainly of anderson's body weight. every trainer would tell you the bodyfat of top football players in the premier league is 5-10%.

mainly = majority(more than 50%)
i reiterate, you are a nurse working in a non-reputable abortion clinic. i have exposed you enough today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

i wonder o....

I can see you coming to the defence of your concubine.

Good master.

Your reference to ibime and his sēmen is irrelevant as I have yet to agree with Ibime on any footballing issue.

I know your phallus is perma-jammed down Starboard's oesophagus and you really have no choice but to defend your b.itch.

Tell him to get John Blaze though. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

So you enjoy watching men shake their yansh in "So you think you can dance"

N wao! For for talk say you no know the shows na. So you think you can dance, american idol and Xfactor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
@starboard which fact did I twist?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

Good master.

Your reference to ibime and his sēmen is irrelevant as I have yet to agree with Ibime on any footballing issue.

I know your phallus is perma-jammed down Starboard's oesophagus and you really have no choice but to defend your b.itch.

Ouch! Man down ! Man down !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

and this was the tool that said fat consists mainly of anderson's body weight. every trainer would tell you the bodyfat of top football players in the premier league is 5-10%.

mainly = majority(more than 50%)
i reiterate, you are a nurse working in a non-reputable abortion clinic. i have exposed you enough today.

If u can't understand my statements I now see why you voluntarily gave up on learning at age 10 AND I fully support you in your vow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:
I can see you coming to the defence of your concubine. Good master.

great minds think alike mostly - however, we have had a long list of disagreements. Google is your friend. starboard even opposed my poster of the year award only last year. so your observation is pure wänk!

what about non-footballing issues like fellatiö, anäl sëx & rimming? surely, you always agree with ibime on such.

don't recreate your gay romance with ibime on our thread. you are the man when it comes to sticking your tongue in ibime's anüs. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

Good master.

Give up the puerile references and grow up.
Those lines are played out.
Coogar is his own person.
We clash more often than not. Go back and do your research and stop typing twaddle with your stumpy fingers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
afrodoc: .

If u can't understand my statements I now see why you voluntarily gave up on learning at age 10 AND I fully support you in your vow.

you are a numbskull...
i am not at fault if you have speech impediment & you struggle to articulate your words. you clearly told us fat is the main content of anderson's body weight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:
[s]
great minds think alike mostly - however, we have had a long list of disagreements. Google is your friend. starboard even opposed my poster of the year award only last year. so your observation is pure wänk!

what about non-footballing issues like fellatiö, anäl sëx & rimming? surely, you always agree with ibime on such.

don't recreate your gay romance with ibime on our thread. you are the man when it comes to sticking your tongue in ibime's anüs. grin[/s]

Your cocck is clearly so far down Starboad's throat that he sh.its your cu.m grin

Otherwise you wont be writing a full epistle trying to protect your little tart.

I have no interest in what you lot get up to at night, just tell Starboard to come correct and get John Blaze.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
elampiro: @starboard which fact did I twist?
Let's not even start.
Those nicompoops egging you on don't even have a clue as to what this is all about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:
Your cocck is clearly so far down Starboad's throat that he sh.its your cu.m grin

Otherwise you wont be writing a full epistle trying to protect your little tart.

I have no interest in what you lot get up to at night, just tell Starboard to come correct and get John Blaze.

Hehehe.
Skipped CD alert.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring:

gustavo - are you mad i revealed the secret of you & ibime getting it on? come on - gay relationships are legal in england now. there's no boko haram to remove your head from your neck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

gustavo - are you mad i revealed the secret of you & ibime getting it on? come on - gay relationships are legal in england now. there's no boko haram to remove your head from your neck.
If he has one to start with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
StarBoard:
If he has one to start with.

omo, see punchline. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Manchester United have completed 44 interceptions in the opposition's half this season, no team in the Premier League have completed more.

Anyone else seeing what Moyes is getting at with this squad?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
StarBoard:
Give up the puerile references and grow up.
Those lines are played out.

StarBoard:

Hehehe.
Skipped CD alert.

These responses to my John Blaze comments....

Hmmmmm...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

[s]gustavo - are you mad i revealed the secret of you & ibime getting it on? come on - gay relationships are legal in england now. there's no boko haram to remove your head from your neck.[/s]

Mscheeew.....

Any better yarns abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.