Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866865 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
elampiro:

I knew this was all you were referring to. No research on the web would have given you even 20% knowledge about it.

The image you uploaded now is the final betting sheet used by the pool stakers. It is called a coupon. This is what you can probably see at pool offices patronized by road side stakers. These sheets which make up systematically arranged weekly fixtures are produced weekly by the British football pool authority in association with the FA. It is thn reprinted by pools compilers and pools promoters worldwide to be distributed to their agents who finally made it available to the focasters and betters. After the Saturday matches, the unused fixture sheets are useless and these is what you see sold to bole and groundnut sellers. When you mentioned this bole and grounddnut, I took it as one of those jokes we are having to keep ourselves laughing until weekend. But on a second thought, I realized you had the feeling you were pummeling me.

Now, there are many things you need to know about football pool.

1. Pool stakers.
2. Pool promoters.
3. Pool compilers/promoters.
4. Pool matches and league used
5. Pools promoters/compilers and sometimes agents use of BBC to monitor pool which will ultimately expose you to details of English football, Scottish football, Australia football, Central Europe football and world football.
6. Football pool is a billion pounds industry.
7. The industry is believed to be secretly headed by the queen and English FA.
8. The believe in the industry is that some football matches are fixed by the FA for the exclusive preserve of the billion pounds pool industry. These fixed draws are alleged to be worked into keys which forecaster will have to study hard for days, weeks, or even years to unlock in order to stake with the intention of hitting a life fortune. Some of these keys are believed to be revealed under to oath to pools compilers who used such to publish their football weekly forecast papers like the 'Soccer Research' 'Bob Morton' 'Capital' or by Niegrian veteran compiler Ehi Obinyan with is several expensive weekly forecast papers such as 'Murphy' and several others I have forgotten their names because I left the industry since late '90s.
9. It is believed that the introduction of Premier League put a total stop to the fixing of matches in 'division 1' and limited match fixing in division 2. This was said to be when the FA finally bowed to criticism that the league was losing it and needed to attract more foreign interest.

Now when you hear of football pool, know that it was a gigantic industry. It was a big employer of labour in the past while creating wealth particularly for secrete people behind it, then the compilers, then the promoters and finally the lucky stakers. Many unlucky stakers, in the majority among stakers, were confined to permanent poverty with the perpetual hope that they will one day unlock a secrete code to getting at least 3 (3 over 3) fixed draw matches either goaless draws or score draws. Score draw gave far higher jackpot.

Now how does this relate to knowing about football or football analysis?

Pool compilers, promoters, agents and even stakers develop different knowledge about football based on their area and level of involvement in the pool industry. We are going to leave out the FA and the Curia (the panel believed to be fixing matches) because by default they are football themselves.

When I return again, I will find time to write a small piece on compilers/publishers, promoters and agents and finally the stakers.

LOL! Dayo is winding you up and you giving him more fireworks to light you up. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Coogar and Tapout1, you guys should grow up.. Anyone who attacks the other again will be banned ...
He don do oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lol at "clement Njoku"! Some pple are just crazy!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
*** Pools Compilers: These are publishers of system papers, forecast aiding papers, sports papers as it relates to pools and football in general, and sometimes all sports current news and activities. These papers come in different styles depending on the genuineness of its publisher as it relates to having secretes about fixed draws, football/sports analytical skills, team matching skills, and depending on tastes and interest of the publishers. For a pool office to attract customers (stakers), its number one priority is to have varieties of forecast papers. But there are some papers published by some experts (aka Mr fix it) who are believed to have the secrete of draws (fixed matches). These papers from such publishers are considered a MUST have in any office. 1. 'Soccer Research' 2. 'Capital' 3. Willy Ehimare Obinyan papers (about 5 of them).

Some of these papers dedicate one or two or more pages to English and European football, sometimes the world cup/other cups and others sports. Some have a page where all the English leagues and none leagues weekly standing are displayed, also the Scottish league and European major leagues first divisions.

The genuine compilers having knowledge of the draws are said to be banned under oath and ethics from pools staking and any wealth thereof, except from sales of their forecast papers.

Their are stakers who are middle class income earners who buy the major papers every week to save themselves the stress of going to a pool house.

***Pool Promoters: These are people who set up companies which venture into the risk of paying winners from pools betting. They are licensed by the government when they meet their minimum requirement. They pocket lost bets and pay the winning bets. Normally the losers far outstrip the winners. A new promoter has to pray no one wins a heavy jackpot in their infant stage of their entry into the business. An example of a pool promoter is senator Patrick Osakwe- Flash Pools ltd. Pools promoter are usually very wealthy and are multi millionaires.

Pools promoters and pools agents use the BBC sports as their number one communication radio station. Infact BBC sports is their baby. My dad was a principal agent for a long time before venturing into promotion, but he entered promotion too late when the interest was waning due to few people been able to find systems for draws. The patronage dropped drastically. Many of the promoters quickly were diversifying their businesses.

Every Saturday, 3pm to 6pm either or collectively, My dad, my uncle, my elder brother, myself would listen to BBC live commentary of the star match. As the star match is updates from other venues are announced. Finally, there was a particular anchor (I have forgotten his name) who was entrusted with giving classified results for pools purpose at the end of the matches. There are 50+ matches in the coupon selected from each division in England and Scotland. The anchor will call the results and then the numbers which ended in draws for pools purposes.

One also has to monitor some certain BBC sports channels on week days for any postponed, void, late kick off matches and inform customers not to waste their money staking on them. Sometimes late kick off are accepted.
True, you get a better football commentary from BBC radio than the TV matches.

The pools promoters and some agents also had this big cable dish where matches were monitored. Some stakers were also following these radio and TV football pool monitoring.

*** Stakers: People who stake in pool with the hope of hitting a jackpot (I don hammer). They study hard the fixtures to try and unravel any system. Some are interested in finding a system in the official coupon fixture, some are used to foreign forecast papers, some the local papers, some are apostles of certain publishers, etc.

An ardent pool staker should be able to tell which teams are in every division of the English league, Scottish league, Australia league( usually used for pool in summer) and perhaps other leagues. They know the positions and strength of these teams in their respective divisions and non league. They know which teams are relegation bound in every division.

Pool agents: There are principal agents and agents. Both are pool office owners. Principal agents are those who the promoters have so much empowered to represent them in a particular area. They have the financial capacity to open a massive office, buy all the equipments, buy virtually all the forecast papers and generate huge patronage from stakers. They have agents working under them in their local government.

Virtually all the principal agents and agents also stake in pool to try and win jackpot. My dad was a principal agent and I ran the biz closely with him. I was a forecaster and a staker. If you are a good forecaster, you can also attract customers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
After using energy and time to type a long post, dem use antispamboat suspend me till tomorrow night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
elampiro2: After using energy and time to type a long post, dem use antispamboat suspend me till tomorrow night.
bwahahahaha!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
dademola: bwahahahaha!! grin grin grin grin

I am really angry. Very angry.

I saw the post, then they deleted it and ban me till tomorrow. Did I use abusive words? Have I not been playful since? This was intentional. Deliberately done.

I don log out jor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Spamboat is a goat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
elampiro: Spamboat is a goat.
It may be renamed spamgoat then grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
GustavoFring: I need to register a new username

Clement Njoku

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
SailorXY:
It may be renamed spamgoat then grin

it looks like mod has enabled me again. Thx.

Spamgoat hid my long post. It was only a 2nd part of my series with a final part to be written tonight. Now I have. To quit the idea. I can't repeat all that I have written before, it was something I did from a tight work schedule.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
why was this thread locked earlier?? let the mods keep out of this zone o.. no laws in wars
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
elampiro:

it looks like mod has enabled me again. Thx.

Spamgoat hid my long post. It was only a 2nd part of my series with a final part to be written tonight. Now I have. To quit the idea. I can't repeat all that I have written before, it was something I did from a tight work schedule.
bros, like someone pointed out earlier, dayokanu is all out to use u dey catch trips! Stop writing all these long stories about pool- he obviously isnt interested!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ogbeche warrizit na

Allow niggas make dem flex, biko. . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
nitlad: Ogbeche warrizit na

Allow niggas make dem flex, biko. . .
baba I no do anything now...
Na spambot hold elampiro, he go dey type seminar on pool, I don unban the dude
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: baba I no do anything now...
Na spambot hold elampiro, he go dey type seminar on pool, I don unban the dude

Lol. . . Actually boss, I was soliciting your magnanimity towards Tapout and Coogar.

I believe I'm not alone when I say I'm enjoying the diatribes and ripostes between the two. tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
nitlad:

Lol. . . Actually boss, I was soliciting your magnanimity towards Tapout and Coogar.

I believe I'm not alone when I say I'm enjoying the diatribes and ripostes between the two. tongue tongue
My hands are tied I'm afraid, they broke the law, they have to do the time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
dademola: bros, like someone pointed out earlier, dayokanu is all out to use u dey catch trips! Stop writing all these long stories about pool- he obviously isnt interested!!

I be no worry about dayokanu until he con dey do like say he be ninja.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Everton V Liverpool 12:45
Arsenal V Southampton 15:00
West Ham V Chelsea 17:30

Sunday 24th November 2013
Man City V Tottenham 13:30
Cardiff V Man Utd 16:00

If we can win again, we will get better on the table.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I don't know why all this moderation when shyt is about to hit the fan, I just don't like it grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
elampiro: Everton V Liverpool 12:45
Arsenal V Southampton 15:00
West Ham V Chelsea 17:30

Sunday 24th November 2013
Man City V Tottenham 13:30
Cardiff V Man Utd 16:00

If we can win again, we will get better on the table.
My prediction
Arsenal 1 Southampton 1
West Ham 2 Chelsea 2
Man City 2 Tottenham 1
Cardiff 0 Man United 4
grin grin grin grin grin
If you play odds, wager your house on the results above. Thank Me Later
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:33am On Nov 22, 2013
dademola: Lol at "clement Njoku"! Some pple are just crazy!! grin grin
dademola: grin grin grin

LOL

But i am still wondering who Clement Njoku is and whether it is true that he herds wild animals in Wales? angry

These were questions that remained unanswered before Senior Ogbeche laid down the law sad

Bros you were too harsh on the 2 combatants, all is fair in love and war
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2013
afrodoc:

LOL

But i am still wondering who Clement Njoku is and whether it is true that he herds wild animals in Wales? angry

These were questions that remained unanswered before Senior Ogbeche laid down the law sad

Bros you were too harsh on the 2 combatants, all is fair in love and war
i have a feeling cooger must hav offended tapout in d real world! D guy sounds really angry and pained! As for d "rodent rearing" allegation, if one is to consider d way tapout spoke about it with so much conviction, Well... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.