Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877512 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hugoboi:

No mind them! arm chair analysts!! They make it sound like they know wtf they are talking about. When the predictions backfire, they silently crawl back into their shells.
And who might this pissant be?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hernandez for pjanic swap being mooted. Thoughts?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hugoboi:

One who isnt fooled by your self effacing peudo-encyclopaedic posturing. State your opinions and jog on. Dont act like you know better than those that sit in the dug-out and rant at those with divergent views. That move is played out. You dont love and know Manchester United or footsie more than the rest of the people here. Some folks here rather pefer to lay back and watch you and that keypad warrior called coogar preen. keep up the ggod work of turning this thread into a joke.

Baby boy alert.
After blowing up all the hot air you possibly can, let us know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
StarBoard:

Baby boy alert.
After blowing up all the hot air you possibly can, let us know.

don't mind the mumu - trying to impress us with his english. ask him to say those words & he would likely bite his own tongue. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ruudie, dont be decieved! the 5:0 win over Leverkusen was just a fluke, don't forget that levekusen (even the whole burn-this-league-down) is shyte! watch out for our premier league game this weekend, after that game and some others (like five more games), we can come back here and talk, but for now, abegi!

Meanwhile I have always been saying this and I will continue to say it, 'fvck Moyes' angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
StarBoard:
Is that meant to be funny?
A win vs Leverkusen is what is getting this one horn.y?
Please jare.
Where was the display vs West Brom and Southampton?

Dude.
You came out here before the game to do a "TB Joshua" - raving hot and cold about "cluess managers" and how UTD getting "molested" like a "cele" pastor on heat - do yourself a favor and go back into your hiding place if you have nothing complimentary to say after you've had sh.y.te squashed all over your face!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
RuuDie:

Dude.
You came out here before the game to do a "TB Joshua" - raving hot and cold about "cluess managers" and how UTD getting "molested" like a "cele" pastor on heat - do yourself a favor and go back into your hiding place if you have nothing complimentary to say after you've had sh.y.te squashed all over your face!

Typical Starboard behaviour. Need I say more?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

you wanna talk about moms?

hugoboi - shut up & go to bed. this is not christ apostolic church where you preach, this is an online forum.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
nitrogen: Ruudie, dont be decieved! the 5:0 win over Leverkusen is just a fluke, don't forget that levekusen (even the whole burn-this-league-down) is shyte! watch out for our premier league game this weekend, after that game and some others (like five more games), we can come back here and talk, but for now, abegi!

Meanwhile I have always been saying this and I will continue to say it, 'fvck Moyes' angry
I don't agree with you one bit.
The win against Leverkusen was far from a fluke, as a matter if fact I heard it is the best away result United has recorded since before I was born & our best performance this season...
Every player should score not less than 8/10 except Rio Ferdinand #who I don't want to see starting games again#
The movement on & off the ball was sublime, let's give Moyes credit when he earns it please... & hope he improves his team selection & substitution in the EPL, this has been our downfall so far!
Ryan Giggs turned up on the night & we could see the quality in midfield. The fact is that we need better CMs (at least two that can walk into the team), the other departments can hold their own against the best in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
RuuDie:

Dude.
Come and hide me na.
Na ya papa get nairaland.

Or do you want to ban me here?

Another childish rant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hugoboi:

Typical Starboard behaviour. Need I say more?
Mr I-Love-United-More-than-everybody-else,
i've seen you.
Shebi na wetin you want?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Beating Leverkusen and dropping points to Cardiff.
Where is the consistency?
Yet one head-boy wants me to be complimentary.
I'm not impressed.
The result came mostly as a result of playing Kagawa in the hole. Thay way we looked far sharper than we've been all season going forward.
Which is what some of us here have been advocating all season long.
It took so long for a manager to get it right and the resident Einstein wants me to give him credit.

I could swear it wasn't Moyes who picked that squad. grin
Like nitrogen said, let's see how our game vs Spurs pans out. Even if I was wrong about the result, it doesn't change my view on David Moyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Guys we Will play Against Tottenham Dec 1st 2013 and also Jan 1st 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
I swear coogar must be paying starboard's school fees.

I have never seen such a level of sycophancy.

Even paid hacks Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati are not as loyal to GEJ as starboard is to his master. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
SailorXY:
I don't agree with you one bit.
The win against Leverkusen was far from a fluke, as a matter if fact I heard it is the best away result United has recorded since before I was born & our best performance this season...
Every player should score not less than 8/10 except Rio Ferdinand #who I don't want to see starting games again#
The movement on & off the ball was sublime, let's give Moyes credit when he earns it please... & hope he improves his team selection & substitution in the EPL, this has been our downfall so far!
Ryan Giggs turned up on the night & we could see the quality in midfield. The fact is that we need better CMs (at least two that can walk into the team), the other departments can hold their own against the best in the world

There is a negative correlation between Moyes and commendation, it is when the credits are coming that his performances dip, by the way, is the guy good before nii?

He got the result because he had no choice than to play Kags in the hole, if VP was around, we all know what would have happened.

Watch out for United Vs Spurs-Live on SS HD this weekend. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
GustavoFring: I swear coogar must be paying starboard's school fees.

Even paid hacks Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati are not as loyal to GEJ as starboard is to his master. grin grin

End of Discussion.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2013

you are just looking for trouble & i am not interested. go & sort out your yeye team losing 6 points to basel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
For the umpteenth time, DM needs to find a way to convince Rooney to move to the left. I don't care if his wages are increased if it will make him relinquish the hole to Shinji. I loved the United I watched against Leverkusen. If we keep up that tempo, who knows..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013

You people sha like make our thread dey always dey hot, abi? Abeg park well o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
nitrogen: Ruudie, dont be decieved! the 5:0 win over Leverkusen was just a fluke, don't forget that levekusen (even the whole burn-this-league-down) is shyte! watch out for our premier league game this weekend, after that game and some others (like five more games), we can come back here and talk, but for now, abegi!

How very convenient - when UTD lose or draw, we (rather Moyes and a select set of players) are sh.y.te... when utd finally put up a decent showing, the other team is sh.y.te!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
WTF is going on on this thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.