Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8713096 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6171) (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
I just got off the phone with Mourinho

He knows what he is doing and he thinks the deflection of Ashley Young should be counted for Man Utd

There was a time he coached Chelsea and they were 19 points above Liverpool

So ephesus Leviqutetus, Lanantations, Danteronomy do not despair

If tears and wailing endureth till 2044, Joy cometh in 2072
You want the above listed to die of depression before then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na ojoro Liverpool use

Mourinho till 2025

By the time Nnamdi Kanu start with Mourinho now...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
DeGea just signed a contract extension

he go dey pack goals from net like LAWMA packing waste

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
Who knows where I can find Dantedasz

This Mourinho masterclass dey blow my head

19 points behind league leaders before Xmas
I remember when baba was shouting masterclass after that draw at Anfield last season. He kept yapping Mourinho masterclass incoming like it was his middle name....na the Mourinho Masterclass be this...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tundexxy:

By the time Nnamdi Kanu start with Mourinho now...

This is not Mourinho, He was cloned

This is Pulisinho from Croatia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
SIRcumalot:
If Woodward start a go fund me to gather money for Jose severance package e go realise that money in 3hrs.

My money go dey there sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Klopp was here cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is not Mourinho, He was cloned
This is Pulisinho from Croatia
grin grin
Cloned Mourinho...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
DeGea just signed a contract extension

he go dey pack goals from net like LAWMA packing waste
nihilistjnr

De Gea trying to keep CS..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Let him become a starter first
lol. He's already Pool's second best player and has 7goals/assists in just 7 starts. It's a matter of time. Ox was treated same but couldn't be ignored for long.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adisaowalla:

If you cannot see the little gap between 1st and 3rd then Blindness is your problem!!
na bat na. Like say no be barca go win league last last. The only league more competitive more than EPL that I can think of is npfl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Honestly We cant blame Mourinho for this loss

Look at that virus Pogba just strolling round the field, no effort,

First goal he commited the foul needlesly, Second goal he didnt track the run of Shaqiri

The 3rd goal was the worst, He couldnt put a decent tackle on Shaqiri.

A player that was bought for 89M

He is worse than a virus. Where are the rabid mad dogs when you need them not this dablord who is more concerned with his haircut

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pogba on the bench, Fred not sure where that one dey, Bailly wasn't billed to start yet the foolish negative charge of a coach wants the board to support him with more cash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lana1:
I remember when baba was shouting masterclass after that draw at Anfield last season. He kept yapping Mourinho masterclass incoming....na him be this...

Is Mourinho to enter the field and help Lukaku hold up play? Is he to help him with his poor first touch? Or Pogba that show boats and loses the ball in dangerous areas and will not track back?
The manager and the whole team share the blame of the poor season.
However this will not make me stop supporting the team .
I will continue to wish the team the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=Lavoca post=73903998][/quote]
who be this attention seeking hoe? Spot the wrong in the post or crawl into your hoe. You either use Fabinho in a double pivot like I already pointed or not use him at all which Klopp adhere to. The Arsenal match where Torreira used him to play ping pong was an eye opener.

The no 6 role (cdm) could still work out eventually for him but Klopp and Pools fans would need lot of patience.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lana1:

Uber useless club...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Uber useless club...
Unbeaten ti lazzdent. Go and cry somewhere else
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
eph12:

Good morning sir

angry cry cry.....I'm officially out of mourinho camp...I give up mehn...can't deal any longer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jose Mourinho Already Conceded 29 Goals In 17 Premier League Games This Season.

I'm Still Trying To Understand What Bus Parking Means?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lana1:
I remember when baba was shouting masterclass after that draw at Anfield last season. He kept yapping Mourinho masterclass incoming like it was his middle name....na the Mourinho Masterclass be this...
God of mercy!!! See attempts!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lavoca: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
diadem10:

The guy play like a box-box CM in the no 6 role and I must say his reading of the game is almost zero, although he's capable of marking out any individual in an opposition team. Just stick him to the said player and he will follow the player around but that would be a disaster if the opposition team has other players that can hurt the team. His positional discipline is also a huge suspect for a no 6 player
You say?

More so, he's not a player that can orchestrate play, as his passes aint incisive enough. He can punt very good long balls to the wing but that's all. The only Liverpool's player capable of orchestrating play is Keita however Keita isn't quite press resistant and tends to lose the ball in tight space
Fabinho ’s game by numbers vs. Man United: 83 touches 66 passes 6 accurate long balls 5 shots 3 take ons completed 2 chances created 1 aerial duel won 1 assist Liverpool’s chief orchestrator[Squawka]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
I’m off to Redcafe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Long may your useless woes continue.

Mourinho will NOT be sacked in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Someone said
Mourinho deserves another year to build the team around Matic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Is Mourinho to enter the field and help Lukaku hold up play? Is he to help him with his poor first touch? Or Pogba that show boats and loses the ball in dangerous areas and will not track back?
The manager and the whole team share the blame of the poor season.
However this will not make me stop supporting the team .
I will continue to wish the team the best.

Thank you. You are a true fan. Pogba is a lazy player. Lukaku has invested more in getting fat than playing football. Is Mourinho responsible for all these?

Mourinho can only do his best with the resources at his disposal. Unfortunately, the resources needs serious sharpening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mou may likely be sacked Tomorrow....... Seems Everyone is tired of his undiluted Madness.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lavoca:
You say?

Fabinho ’s game by numbers vs. Man United: 83 touches 66 passes 6 accurate long balls 5 shots 3 take ons completed 2 chances created 1 aerial duel won 1 assist Liverpool’s chief orchestrator[Squawka]

orchestrated the midfield against Matic, Herrera midfield? In a double pivot? Lol Cover your head in shame. Widjnadum has done more for Pool while deputising for Hendo as a no 6. Fabinho can't even operate as 1. Let that sink into your skull.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mou must stay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlackManta(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jose Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea on the 17th December 2015 after loosing to Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool.

Today Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool beat Mourinho's Man Utd.
It’s 17th December tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
We couldn't have scored that solitary goal sef

Why is the board still keeping this idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6171) (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, MRTA7, main24(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.