Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708889 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
diadem10:

Believe me your lots would have hid under rocks if it was Mourinho that had Carrick + Rooney in midfield with an inexperieced Rashford + Martial + Lingard in attack yet Van gaal made it work. We won the Fa cup and almost sneak into the 4th place if not for Fellaini's suspension which brought in the stupid Herrera in his place and sabotaged our effort against Westham. Yeye.

you are very correct

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Is Mourinho to enter the field and help Lukaku hold up play? Is he to help him with his poor first touch? Or Pogba that show boats and loses the ball in dangerous areas and will not track back?
The manager and the whole team share the blame of the poor season.
However this will not make me stop supporting the team .
I will continue to wish the team the best.
why u no compete the statement now?.
I will continue to wish the team and the coach the best. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adisaowalla:

who bought Lukaku?

Jose Mourinho. Who else was available? Morata?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
MorataFC:
why u no compete the statement now?.
I will continue to wish the team and the coach the best. cool

I will support the club and whoever is the manager as long as it represents the best interests of the club. I am tribal like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Jose Mourinho Already Conceded 29 Goals In 17 Premier League Games This Season.

I'm Still Trying To Understand What Bus Parking Means?
These are the meaning of bus parking

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

He takes full responsibility, considering the fact that he approved that signing.

Must we only look at "available players" that are being hawked about even if they are shyt?

Where did City buy Gabriel Jesus from?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

It is a bit late to cry when the head is off. We are in decline as a club if we will be honest with ourselves. With the prospects of finishing out of the top four at the end of the season,which top striker will we be able to attract?
We will only be able to sign Lukaku kind of strikers with dreadful first touch.
Can Rashford or Martial get the team 25 goals a season?
Like I said, anything the club decides to do I will support but I fear we are in for a long time in the cold except an Arab sheikh can force the Glazers and Woodward out and provide the funding needed to rival Man City.
Martial and Rashford got us the goals and shamed Rooney under Van gaal. All we needed to do was build on them. Spurs did with Kane and look at him today.

To compete against Arab money, you need to be astute in spending and rely on good young potentials. It's all about the right blend between the two. Barca did that against Madrid, Dortmund did same against Bayern and Pool are doing same today. Fergie was the master at this.. Even Van gaal was embarking on the same path but our visionless board thought otherwise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Can you mention names of young intuitive managers that can improve Lukaku's inability to control the ball with his first touch and hold up play to bring his co attackers into play.
Consider the fact that United has gone from Stapleton,Cole, Solksjaer,Sherigham,Berbatov,Van Nistelroy and Van Persie to Lukaku.
Just see the decline in that.

But Lukaku scored 27 goals last season, how come he is struggling this season? Lukaku is not a man Utd material, however if you have top players around him perform well, that guy would be doing over 30 goals per season. Unfortunately, we all know that the special fraud would rather leave creative players on the bench and field iroko trees.

I mean, who fuvking substitute his best player for a sluggish player, today, Herrera was everywhere on the pitch, doing his best to defend and attack when we have the ball.

Stvpid manager!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Is Mourinho to enter the field and help Lukaku hold up play? Is he to help him with his poor first touch? Or Pogba that show boats and loses the ball in dangerous areas and will not track back?
The manager and the whole team shares the blame of the poor season.
However this will not make me stop supporting the team .
I will continue to wish the team the best.

Fixed...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
chrisley024:
Against a fast team like L'pool, as if a slow Matic wasn't enough you added Fellaini angry

Fellaini substitution was wrong. We didnt we play Fred? Pogba would still have been better at that pint because there was no one holding possession for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
When Liverpool signed Karius to replace Mignolet and he did not perform what did Jurgen Klopp do?
He learned from his mistake and with backing from the owners went out and signed Allisson a better goalkeeper who could do what he wanted.
How many players did Pep Guardiola chop and change in his first season?
He signed a keeper who could not do what he wanted and with backing of the Arabs went out and signed Ederson.
The fact is that Mourinho made some poor signings but when he realised his mistake and requested for replacements the club refused to back him because the
Glazers are in this club for money and not for love of the club.
Like I said I am going to support the club which ever way they decide to go but I know in my mind that without a sugar daddy owner ready to back this club with an unlimited war chest we will never be able to keep up with our rivals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

Jesse Lingard chose the week that United were playing Liverpool to go out in the night to launch his fashion line. He was accompanied by Marcus Rashford,when they should have been concentrating on the task at hand which was the Liverpool game. If Mourinho complains about the commitment of the players,they will say he is throwing the players under the bus in public.
Players have to be professional and stop behaving like amateurs. You are either a pro footballer or a fashion designer.
My point is that while Jose has his own faults the players too have not been committed,maybe because they want to see the manager sacked.
The whole structure of the club is faulty,from the Glazers who are milking the club to their representative Ed Woodward to the players to the manager.

yen yen yen..
Yet they were our top performers in the game
Rashford started the move for the goal if i can recollect correctly, Lingard finished it.
Mou wants to change the system, who does he bring on.... Big Tree
Klopp changed his system, who does he bring on.... Shaqiri

No offence but if you can't spot the difference then your eyes are of no use... pluck it out.

@bolded, was it not the same structure SAF used to win all he won?

Fotball don pass JOSE MOURINHO. The earlier you recognize this the better for us all cos you will stop disturbing us here

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
elampiro:

Fellaini substitution was wrong. We didnt we play Fred? Pogba would still have been better at that pint because there was no one holding possession for us.
That sub killed the game for us.
mou should be strangled for that move, what were his intentions and reasons?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mourinho no know ball again.

I have exhausted the benefit of doubt I was giving him. The players start every match with the mentality not to concede. They don't work hard to tackle high up in the middle of the park when the opponent have possession. They jog lazily back to our own third and wait for the opponent to come at them with the ball, then before we know it there is a mistake. The hard tackling and force is left undone until we are cornered in our box. The players are now bereft of ideas and have become lazy.

Starting Darmian and Dalot on same side was a huge mistake. I didnt know what Darmian brought into the game, and Dalot was completely lost. Matic had his worst game today.

My thought was that Pogba should have come in at half time to help retain possession. I don't know where we are going with Fellaini as the joker.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Instead of Pogba to go, Mourinho should go.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
elampiro:

I have exhausted the benefit of doubt I was giving him. The players start every match with the mentality not to concede. They don't work hard to tackle high up in the middle of the park when the opponent have possession. They jog lazily back to our own third and wait for the opponent to come at them with the ball, then before we know it there is a mistake. The hard tackling and force is left undone until we are cornered in our box. The players are now bereft of ideas and have become lazy.

Starting Darmian and Dalot on same side was a huge mistake. I didnt know what Darmian brought into the game, and Dalot was completely lost. Matic had his worst game today.

My thought was that Pogba should have come in at half time to help retain possession. I don't know where we are going with Fellaini as the joker.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
elampiro:
Instead of Pogba to go, Mourinho should go.
grin grin grin

Why sir?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChristineC:
January will be the fifth window for Jose Mourinho,

Summer 16/17, Winter 16/17, Summer 17/18, Winter 17/18, Summer 18/19

Janaury will be the 6th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

What happened to Aubameyang?

Most fans think you need a right winger, Shaqiri was available for 15M, Mahrez was available for the price of Fred, The Lucas Moura that Spurs bought how much did he cost?

Ligerpool signed Wijdanum, Robertson and Shaqiri from relegated teams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

When Liverpool signed Karius to replace Mignolet and he did not perform what did Jurgen Klopp do?
He learned from his mistake and with backing from the owners went out and signed Allisson a better goalkeeper who could do what he wanted.
How many players did Pep Guardiola chop and change in his first season?
He signed a keeper who could not do what he wanted and with backing of the Arabs went out and signed Ederson.
The fact is that Mourinho made some poor signings but when he realised his mistake and requested for replacements the club refused to back him because the
Glazers are in this club for money and not for love of the club.
Like I said I am going to support the club which ever way they decide to go but I know in my mind that without a sugar daddy owner ready to back this club with an unlimited war chest we will never be able to keep up with our rivals.

Didn't Mourinho sign and change Zlatan and Mikitaryan with Lukaku and Alexis??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
elampiro:

Arrrrrrgh.... grin grin grin

You are not fit to talk about mourinho in that manner.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
elampiro:

Mourinho has since lost it. There was attacking options on the bench to play with that would have improved the team Possession wise yet he chose the Fellaini way?

Wonder why the board is still yet to make any move.
What was the game plan today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
chidexxy007:

yen yen yen..
Yet they were our top performers in the game
Rashford started the move for the goal if i can recollect correctly, Lingard finished it.
Mou wants to change the system, who does he bring on.... Big Tree
Klopp changed his system, who does he bring on.... Shaqiri

No offence but if you can't spot the difference then your eyes are of no use... pluck it out.

@bolded, was it not the same structure SAF used to win all he won?

Fotball don pass JOSE MOURINHO. The earlier you recognize this the better for us all cos you will stop disturbing us here

Were these the players Sir Alex used to win the last title?
Only De gea,Phil Jones,Chris Smalling, Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young remain at the club from the players who won the last premier league title. I may be wrong but that is what I can pull out of my head right now.
Sir Alex saw the pending decline of the club and quickly retired before he would be disgraced.
There have been four managers since Sir Alex quit as the manager with the same poor results. That should tell you something is wrong.
1.David Notes.
2. Ryan Giggs(care taker status)
3.Louis Van Gael who won the F.A cup.
4.Jose Mourinho who won Europa cup.
This shows the problem is deeper than sacking the manager. I believe it has more to do with finances. Liverpool and Manchester City have unlimited war chests to sign any player they want. In fact looking at these team's they have at least two world class players for every position in the team.
Manchester United can not compete with these two teams except we get a sugar daddy Arab financier to buy out the debt the Glazer family has plunged the club into. By the way when was the last time any of the Glazers was at Old Trafford to watch the team play? It tells you something doesn't it?
I have been a supporter long enough to know Mourinho is a dead man walking until either January when the window opens or June when the season ends. He will be sacked.
I also believe Woodward has an agreement with Zidane to take over but whoever takes over the team without proper funding will always be in Man City and Liverpool's shadow except funding is provided to back the ambitions of the club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Raalsalghul: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
The wailing of scummies music to my ears. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Didn't Mourinho sign and change Zlatan and Mikitaryan with Lukaku and Alexis??

I know you are a troll. Have been and will always be one. Even under your old moniker of Dayokanu,so I will play your silly game.
Look at the Manchester United current team and tell me that except for David De gea which other player can get into Manchester City,Liverpool or Chelsea current team's?
Which Manchester United player would City,Liverpool or Chelsea managers wish they had in their team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
BlackManta:
Jose Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea on the 17th December 2015 after loosing to Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool.

Today Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool beat Mourinho's Man Utd.
It’s 17th December tomorrow

He was sacked after losing to Leicester.

Give him more time, let him lose against Leicester first.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:

I know you are a troll. Have been and will always be one. Even under your old moniker of Dayokanu,so I will play your silly game.
Look at the Manchester United current team and tell me that except for David De gea which other player can get into Manchester City,Liverpool or Chelsea current team's?
Which Manchester United player would City,Liverpool or Chelsea managers wish they had in their team?
If the manager buys useless players then whose problem is that? Sane Stones, Jesus, Ederson, Danilo, Walker, most of Peps buys are playing better than they were before buying them

Liverpools current team consist of Trent and Gomez(youth teams) where is Tuanzebe and Fosu Mensah? Plus Robertson Shaqiri Wijdanum 3 cheap players going to relegation, Add Oxlade an Arsenal reject to it

Plus Mane and Salah both combined for the fee of Lukaku. All these players are currently playing better than they have ever done in their entire career

Now tell how many of Mourinhos buys are playing better than they were before you bought them? Pogba was FIFpro, Lukaku and Alexis were 2 of the top 3 scorers in the EPL now 2 of the best scorers are detailed to be chasing Lovren about

Of these so called players you talk about Mourinho bought about 9 of them

Maybe Klopp and Guardiola would not have bought those

Pep in Man utd after 3 yrs will line up

A Pep in Man Utd will have Martial and Rashford playing like Sane and Sterlling, Charging at defences and not having to chase Zabaleta, Will have Pogs playing like KDB, will have Mata playing like Silva, Wont have 40M Matic or 30M Bailly Will have another 70M striker instead of Lukaku.

Will have a first 11 like

DDG-

New RB(Not Dalot), Laporte(Not Bailly) Lindelof Shaw-

Jorginho(Not Fred), Pogba Mata,-

Martial, CF(not Lukaku) Alexis.

With Rashford coming off the bench, Another ball playing CM (Not Matic)

Admitted with 2 transfer misses like Miki or Zlatan.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

If the manager buys useless players then whose problem is that? Sane Stones, Jesus, Ederson, Danilo, Walker, most of Peps buys are playing better than they were before buying them

Liverpools current team consist of Trent and Gomez(youth teams) where is Tuanzebe and Fosu Mensah? Plus Robertson Shaqiri Wijdanum 3 cheap players going to relegation, Add Oxlade an Arsenal reject to it

Plus Mane and Salah both combined for the fee of Lukaku. All these players are currently playing better than they have ever done in their entire career

Now tell how many of Mourinhos buys are playing better than they were before you bought them? Pogba was FIFpro, Lukaku and Alexis were 2 of the top 3 scorers in the EPL now 2 of the best scorers are detailed to be chasing Lovren about

Of these so called players you talk about Mourinho bought about 9 of them

Maybe Klopp and Guardiola would not have bought those

Pep in Man utd after 3 yrs will line up

A Pep in Man Utd will have Martial and Rashford playing like Sane and Sterlling, Charging at defences and not having to chase Zabaleta, Will have Pogs playing like KDB, will have Mata playing like Silva, Wont have 40M Matic or 30M Bailly Will have another 70M striker instead of Lukaku.

Will have a first 11 like

DDG-

New RB(Not Dalot), Laporte(Not Bailly) Lindelof Shaw-

Jorginho(Not Fred), Pogba Mata,-

Martial, CF(not Lukaku) Alexis.

With Rashford coming off the bench, Another ball playing CM (Not Matic)

Admitted with 2 transfer misses like Miki or Zlatan.

Okay let's see how it pans out when the new manager comes in after Mourinho is dismissed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dantedasz:
Okay let's see how it pans out when the new manager comes in after Mourinho is dismissed.

Me I hate Man utd and I hate Mourinho

So my desire is for Man utd and Mourinho union to last as long as possible.

I am rooting for Man Utd to win next 2 matches so Mourinho wont be sacked

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kokaneprodigy:
Someone said
Mourinho deserves another year to build the team around Matic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Una no go use laugh kee person for here... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lana1:
When he won golden gloves last year Mourinho said it was a team/defensive effort. His fans came here to back up that nonsense. Now wey De Gea's form don drop we dey pack basket-load of goals go house like it's harvest season.
If De Gea of old turned up today, he probably would ve had like 15 saves and United could ve had a lucky 1-0 win or run away with a draw and Mourinho fans would ve come to shout about some non-existent Masterclass.

I no dey bother watch our games anymore. And if i have 2 hours to waste, i go manage watch them play the nonsense wey dem wan play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.