Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8707309 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Me I hate Man utd and I hate Mourinho

So my desire is for Man utd and Mourinho union to last as long as possible.

I am rooting for Man Utd to win next 2 matches so Mourinho wont be sacked

Continue trolling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2018
We deserve better!

36-6 is unacceptable! I don’t mind anyone as the manager now. He should just leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Dantedasz:

Were these the players Sir Alex used to win the last title?
Only De gea,Phil Jones,Chris Smalling, Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young remain at the club from the players who won the last premier league title. I may be wrong but that is what I can pull out of my head right now.
Sir Alex saw the pending decline of the club and quickly retired before he would be disgraced.
There have been four managers since Sir Alex quit as the manager with the same poor results. That should tell you something is wrong.
1.David Notes.
2. Ryan Giggs(care taker status)
3.Louis Van Gael who won the F.A cup.
4.Jose Mourinho who won Europa cup.
This shows the problem is deeper than sacking the manager. I believe it has more to do with finances. Liverpool and Manchester City have unlimited war chests to sign any player they want. In fact looking at these team's they have at least two world class players for every position in the team.
Manchester United can not compete with these two teams except we get a sugar daddy Arab financier to buy out the debt the Glazer family has plunged the club into. By the way when was the last time any of the Glazers was at Old Trafford to watch the team play? It tells you something doesn't it?
I have been a supporter long enough to know Mourinho is a dead man walking until either January when the window opens or June when the season ends. He will be sacked.
I also believe Woodward has an agreement with Zidane to take over but whoever takes over the team without proper funding will always be in Man City and Liverpool's shadow except funding is provided to back the ambitions of the club.
Liverpool net spend is only higher than Tottenham. That you still believe the club hasn't supported Mourinho shows you're not really a supporter of the club but Mourinho. Who are the two world class players in every position at City and Liverpool? Was Shaqiri not available for 15m? Who was Wijnaldum and Robertson before they bought? Arnold and Gomez nko?

You can say all kind of things about the management but don't falsely accuse them of not supporting the manager. This management has out spent almost every other club in the league since Mourinho arrived

23 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:30am On Dec 17, 2018
I’m with my woman, don’t have any of you time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:41am On Dec 17, 2018
MorataFC:
These are the meaning of bus parking

More like trailer/ train parking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:54am On Dec 17, 2018
neezar:
We couldn't have scored that solitary goal sef

Why is the board still keeping this idiot

Mou is the man. He must be here till 2039
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Anybody still making excuses for JM is clueless.

Klopp and Liverpool are identifying players that are cheap and are able to play an attractive style of football while Mourinho has spent millions on millions on expensive flops who have all struggled or failed in one way or the other.

If we can't blame JM for the struggles of Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez, Fred, Bailly, Lindelof e.t.c who should we blame?

We have a dead right wing and in the period Jose Mourinho has been here Liverpool has bought Salah for 37m and Xaqiri for 13m and JM is paying Sanchez a king's ransom to stunt the growth of Martial and stink up the LW.

Liverpool spent 52m on a pacy technical midfielder like Keita and we spent 50m on Fred who can't even get into the match day squad.

JM bought a suspect Bailly and corrected it by buying another suspect Lindelof but still wants to spend more money on CBs.

Robertson who was dealing with us last night cost 8m. Trent ALexander Arnold and Joe Gomez were from the youth team.

I can't really name any United player who has improved under JM apart from maybe Jesse Lingard. ALL the players with real talent have regressed, ALL OF THEM.

In the words of Elampiro and Diadem, if anybody is still supporting JM...... "dem no know ball. yeye"

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 3:32am On Dec 17, 2018
eph12:

Liverpool net spend is only higher than Tottenham. That you still believe the club hasn't supported Mourinho shows you're not really a supporter of the club but Mourinho. Who are the two world class players in every position at City and Liverpool? Was Shaqiri not available for 15m? Who was Wijnaldum and Robertson before they bought? Arnold and Gomez nko?

You can say all kind of things about the management but don't falsely accuse them of not supporting the manager. This management has out spent almost every other club in the league since Mourinho arrived

Have Manchester United out spent Manchester City since the sheikhs took over?
I repeat I have no issue with the club doing whatever they want to do. Get the manager everybody craves for but if that manager is not backed with money the same way the sheikhs backed all their managers (going back to 2008 when the Abu Dhabi group took over) that manager will not succeed.
Do you think the Abu Dhabi project is a one or two season phenomenon? It was a target set in 2008 to buy and change players until they got what they wanted with the first league title.
They chopped and changed managers till they got Guardiola and I can bet they will continue relentlessly until the win the Champions League.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:25am On Dec 17, 2018
"We used to have Center-Forward like Cantona who would turn bad balls to good balls, now we have Center-Forward like Lukaku who turns good balls into bad balls."

- Ryan Giggs

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:33am On Dec 17, 2018
"The Board are incompetent and they simply can't handle a Football Club, it's about time Someone who understands football is appointed."

- Gary Neville

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Is there any Jose supporter still out there apart from those that want him to ruin united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Oasis007:
"We used to have Center-Forward like Cantona who would turn bad balls to good balls, now we have Center-Forward like Lukaku who turns good balls into bad balls."

- Ryan Giggs
Ukaku fell off big time.

Still a fan but he fall my hand.
The moment he started making excuses for his poor performance by pointing to his weight I knew something was wrong.
Spoiler alert! He has always been that big since he joined us. When fans try to rationalize bad form,weight is always the first thing they go talk about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:58am On Dec 17, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Is there any Jose supporter still out there apart from those that want him to ruin united.

I am a Jose supporter.

Mourinho till 2022

Sai Jose!!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2018
airmark:

Mou is the man. He must be here till 2039
Come I go swear for you ooo angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Dantedasz:

Only De gea,Phil Jones,Chris Smalling, Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young remain at the club from the players who won the last premier league title. I may be wrong but that is what I can pull out of my head right now.
Sir Alex saw the pending decline of the club and quickly retired before he would be disgraced.
There have been four managers since Sir Alex quit as the manager with the same poor results. That should tell you something is wrong.
1.David Notes.
This shows the problem is deeper than sacking the manager. I believe it has more to do with finances. Liverpool and Manchester City have unlimited war chests to sign any player they want. In fact looking at these team's they have at least two world class players for every position in the team.
Manchester United can not compete with these two teams except we get a sugar daddy Arab financier to buy out the debt the Glazer family has plunged the club into. By the way when was the last time any of the Glazers was at Old Trafford to watch the team play? It tells you something doesn't it?
I have been a supporter long enough to know Mourinho is a dead man walking until either January when the window opens or June when the season ends. He will be sacked.
I also believe Woodward has an agreement with Zidane to take over but whoever takes over the team without proper funding will always be in Man City and Liverpool's shadow except funding is provided to back the ambitions of the club.
Anyway that's your opinion but I have to tell you that you've not been following the team or your just a mere spectator without any idea of the club.
Funding is never the problem from the initial start of Jose reign as a manager,the board has been doing their best for the club and the manager but cannot see any improvement yet from him. If this business is yours will you continue to pump more money without any significant improvement.
The players were acquired by him yet he gets fade up with each and every one of them within a short time,what does that tells you. Spurs didn't spend this amount yet they are playing good football, Liverpool didn't spend either etc.
I bet you that Mourinho will still not achieve any good result if given the best world eleven now.
May be you are a die hard Mourinho fan but just be fair and call a spade a spade, don't shift the blame to the board bcus I don't see any reason to blame them rather blame them for acquiring a manager that was rejected by Chelsea for his incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2018
This mourinho is officially mad angry angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Dantedasz:

Can you mention names of young intuitive managers that can improve Lukaku's inability to control the ball with his first touch and hold up play to bring his co attackers into play.
Consider the fact that United has gone from Stapleton,Cole, Solksjaer,Sherigham,Berbatov,Van Nistelroy and Van Persie to Lukaku.
Just see the decline in that.
who bought lukaku. To head you just dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Dat performance against Liverpool is what you get when main man is not playing.

Abeg someone should mention me when them don terminate somebody contract. I can't coman kee ma seff.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Dantedasz:

It is a bit late to cry when the head is off. We are in decline as a club if we will be honest with ourselves. With the prospects of finishing out of the top four at the end of the season,which top striker will we be able to attract?
We will only be able to sign Lukaku kind of strikers with dreadful first touch.
Can Rashford or Martial get the team 25 goals a season?
Like I said, anything the club decides to do I will support but I fear we are in for a long time in the cold except an Arab sheikh can force the Glazers and Woodward out and provide the funding needed to rival Man City.
you will support you will support.
Like say dem need your support

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2018
odizeey:
you will support you will support.
Like say dem need your support
brah, calm down naa grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Dantedasz:

1.David Notes.
Guy, stop talking trash abeg...Which Liverpool have unlimited finances? For VVD and Allison, we signed Pogba and Lukaku who cost more.
We have signed Fred for 50m, Bailly, Lindelof, Matic, gotten Sanchez on ridiculous wages, Dalot etc Those players cost more and are of higher profile than the signings Klopp and Liverpool have made.
Talking about 2 world class players in each position, TAA was promoted from the academy, Shaqiri was bought from Stoke City for peanuts, Robertson was signed from relegated Hull City for peanuts, Widjnaldum from relegated Newcastle for peanuts, Joe Gomez is from their academy so what do you mean when you talk about world class players in each position? Those guys are mostly average to good players, only Salah, Allison, VDD came with a high profile. You can add Keita.

Your defence for the incompetence of Mourinho does not cut it. Pogba was glued to the bench, one of his most expensive signings, Fred was no where to be found, Lukaku is a shadow of himself, Bailly was named on the bench but only started cos Smalling picked up a toe injury which I suspect is down to fears rather than an actual injury. Sanchez even if fit hardly ever features, Lindelof can't be better than Tuanzebe who would have since made it to the first team had we had a progressive manager, Joe Gomez isn't Vetter than Tuanzebe.
Of Klopp's top signings, VVD started, Allison started as well as Keita.
Of Mourinho's top signings, Lukaku started, Pogba was benched, Fred was no where to be found, Bailly was scheduled to take his place on the bench yet you want the board to trust Mourinho with more funds? Like seriously?

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2018
weedtaker:
brah, calm down naa grin
bro I dey para. If I see this guy for street na plank am. But if he grab I go hide stone am

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2018
odizeey:
bro I dey para. If I see this guy for street na plank am. But if he grab I go hide stone am
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2018
E be like this dante guy dey whine us jare. Club does not support Mourinho but Sanchez was given monster contract. No club in England will even consider that amount for a player.

Boateng was the only available defender among Mourinho's options. How is he faring at his present useless club?

For the whole 90 minutes, our midfield couldn't carry the ball from our half to their half successfully, but resorted to budeeing the ball to Lukaku. What kind of tactics is that? A club that has Mata, Fred, Pogba and Matic can't hold a decent midfield? These players are good with shielding the ball and passing on a good day, why can't they train to play with each other. Which kind devil be this Mourinho sef? Shaqiri was brought in to add to the attack but you take off the only mobile midfielder and brought in Fellaini. Abeg this guy is purposely destroying this club jare.

I can only fault the management for sticking with Mourinho this long. He would have been given the sack in some other places.

Sheik Man City, yen yen yen. Are they the only club? You didn't see Liverpool and Chelsea to compare, but it's sugar daddy nonsense you're spitting here. Abeg when Mourinho leaves you can follow him since you're a fan

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Hear and see this id1ot! Shey Robertson costed Liverpool 100m, and Klopp told him to adopt sluggish tactics? Werey!

https://www.goal.com/en/news/i-am-still-tired-just-looking-at-robertson-mourinho-in-awe/1hkrtruxfqtu318bou9kekk23f
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am a Jose supporter.

Mourinho till 2022

Sai Jose!!
Your club dey crisis too.
How long before desperation make una start to dey chase Jose up and down?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2018
nitrogen:
Hear and see this id1ot! Shey Robertson costed Liverpool 100m, and Klopp told him to adopt sluggish tactics? Werey!

https://www.goal.com/en/news/i-am-still-tired-just-looking-at-robertson-mourinho-in-awe/1hkrtruxfqtu318bou9kekk23f

He is blaming the quality of players at his disposal yet the fool was practically begging Fellaini to stay. He offered Young an extension just as Valencia is waiting for his own.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2018
odizeey:
lol Warri man grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Not much to say. Just waiting for JM's sacking really. All the matches played under him are a waste of time.

I do hope a lot of these players arent there next season though. Some of them have had many chances are just not good enough.

Whoever comes in needs to do a ruthless clean-up.

I don't mind Pogba staying or leaving.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2018
This Dante guy just dey yarn Okpata. Board noh release money but this same board gave him money to break transfer record then o, they gave him money to buy the most expensive striker in England, this same board agreed to pay maga money for Piano Man. This same has spent more than everybody except Pep.

When Klopp went for VVD and Allison they allowed him because it was what they needed and we can see the result now. Pep with a good team still went for one of the best RW in the league, why won't they allow him but Saint Sammy Mourinho was going for dem Maguire, Koulibaly, Boateng even when Manyoo has a XI of CBs grin If you're part of the board, you go give such a clueless person money again?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2018
odizeey:

Lmao.
This made me laugh. It is good that even in the midst of your anger you still no lose your no 6.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lmao.
This made me laugh. It is good that even in the midst of your anger you still no lose your no 6.
patrickmuf:
grin grin grin
ChristineC:
lol Warri man grin grin
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.