Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841327 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 9:17am On May 10, 2019
eph12:

If your useless team was playing in EPL, you won't smell any trophy

how many ur own don win?? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2019

Daniel James?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2019
Neimar:

how many ur own don win?? grin
Exactly! We will both be useless together cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2019
nitrogen:

Screw you!

We all know Tottenham's style of play, they've lost 7 out of 10 games, but they are in the final of champion's league and in the top 4. You can compromise to get results, it is called adaptability, but we need to be clear on what you do to get the best out of your players.

Meanwhile, when the boiz were warriors (winning back to back games) with no sensible input from Ole, where were you?

Fuvk off Buddy!
What is that Tottenham style of play that you all know?

From "we can compete for the title" to "4th is not a bad position". Abeg no let me reason Poch matter. I love the guys but these rubbish you guys have been saying here needs to end
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2019
Lana1:
Imagine waking up tomorrow to news that we've signed Ndidi. But my club could never.

God! angry
Instead Matic is given a new contract and Herrera is let go. Fvck me cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MobileGees: 9:44am On May 10, 2019
Man United are close to signing Daniel James from Swansea for £15m [sky]

This is what where talking about cheesy
Risk free
Young
No ego
Willing to learn
Will fight for the club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2019
See as I rush google to search for David James grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2019
Who's this Daniel James?

How's he an upgrade on this squad?

cc Kagawa10
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2019
eph12:
See as I rush google to search for David James grin
No be only you bros grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2019
chidexxy007:
Who's this Daniel James?

cc Kagawa10
exactly wah I wanted to do rn, kagawa will surely know about the guy cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 10:25am On May 10, 2019
chidexxy007:
Who's this Daniel James?

cc Kagawa10

First time I saw Daniel James was in the Swansea City vs Abu Dhabi City FA cup fixture.

I was really impressed with his tenacity and work rate. Think of speed devil Bale at his prime and that's the most apt description for Daniel James.

The guy is also Welsh like Gareth.

For 10 million pounds, I think he could be a bargain. Before everyone forgets, we are the only top 6 team without a winger.

Rashford is a converted striker.

Martial is a converted supporting striker.

Mata is an AM.

Lingard is an AM.

Sanchez is. . . .well, Sanchez is Shite grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2019
eph12:

You know it makes no difference if you don't win the cup yeah?
RuuDie:

Abeg, loud it make dem hear wella.

Me am just patiently waiting for the team/managers that will end up trophyless after all this is over. Na dat time dem go understand the true meaning of that "success/failure and friendship" proverb! grin
Lies!!!!
It does at least “moneywise” (Europe money, EPL money by position, more games more ticket sales), popularity boost, street cred etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:29am On May 10, 2019
mehn
that Daniel James is fast
KD10 we await your analysis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2019
ChristoBam:

Don't be silly bro. You were saying trash about Pochetino and I had to let you know why Poch is held to the high regard he is.
Please by the time next season begins, don't come back to delete all these your messages. Cuz I sabi people like you.
And for those of you asking why I want Ole to be sacked, it's because this is not the time to follow one mumu principle or take any fvcking risk. I don't want Ole to be sacked cuz we didn't make top 4 or because of the losing streak. I want him to be sacked because the job is to big for him.
What nonsense are you saying? the job is too big for him how? what is the expected level to take on the job? Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho, was the job too big for them too?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33am On May 10, 2019
DeadPresidents:

First time I saw Daniel James was in the Swansea City vs Abu Dhabi City FA cup fixture.

I was really impressed with his tenacity and work rate. Think of speed devil Bale at his prime and that's the most apt description for Daniel James.

For 10 million pounds, I think he could be a bargain. Before everyone forgets, we are the only top 6 team without a winger.

Mata is an AM.

Lingard is an AM.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the new Gareth Bale cheesy grin scummies sha.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:33am On May 10, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Mata is an AM.

Lingard is an AM.

Arsenal have no winger either.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:34am On May 10, 2019
NOBODYY:
Hahaha hahaha
But but Ashley Young is the best left back on the squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:34am On May 10, 2019
but the guy usually starts on the left for Swansea
we have to many guys playing that position already
#danieljames
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 10:35am On May 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

Arsenal have no winger either.

I don't regard Arsenal as a member of the top 6 grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

Lies!!!!
It does at least “moneywise” (Europe money, EPL money by position, more games more ticket sales), popularity boost, street cred etc
Buahahaha Moneywise FC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:37am On May 10, 2019
DeadPresidents:

I don't regard Arsenal as a member of the top 6 grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
LMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2019
Daniel is most prolific off the left wing, but can also play on the right. Hopefully, this solves our 'right-wing' issues.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2019
Itsmedozie:
but the guy usually starts on the left for Swansea
we have to many guys playing that position already
#danieljames

That is the problem. Maybe Martial is leaving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 10:38am On May 10, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the new Gareth Bale cheesy grin scummies sha.

I'm not responsible for your thought process.

Kokanenology, the comparison here was based on speed and acceleration. No one ever said he is currently as good as prime Bale was.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:42am On May 10, 2019
Daniel James is super fast and can use both feet.
He is not the strongest guy though and not sure how well he will handle the step up.

At this stage na siddon look more sure pass. And I hope they stop all those useless unveiling videos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:46am On May 10, 2019
eph12:

Buahahaha Moneywise FC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Everyone knows u are sad within.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2019
eph12:

What is that Tottenham style of play that you all know?

From "we can compete for the title" to "4th is not a bad position". Abeg no let me reason Poch matter. I love the guys but these rubbish you guys have been saying here needs to end

Nobody is saying rubbish, except you are referring to yourself. I am not saying we should get Poch, just pointing out deficiencies in your post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2019
nitrogen:
Daniel is most prolific off the left wing, but can also play on the right. Hopefully, this solves our 'right-wing' issues.

You seem to agree he is prolific on the left but since he can play on the right where we seem to have a problem you now believe he can solve our RW issues.

Is not better we buy a player to play the position he is most prolific in instead of buying and vonverting him from his natural known prolific position.

Na so we change Martial, Rashford and now play Lukaku on the wings now. Everybody is now confused as to where they are really fit to play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2019
MobileGees:
Man United are close to signing Daniel James from Swansea for £15m [sky]

This is what where talking about cheesy
Risk free
Young
No ego
Willing to learn
Will fight for the club

Left Winger.. End of Sanchez

Now we need a rw in the mold of Pepe or Sancho

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:05am On May 10, 2019
nitrogen:

That is the problem. Maybe Martial is leaving.
he should get out already. he need to spend more time with his girlfriends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2019
Rumours of Utd agreeing deal for Dybala is everywhere.. Hmmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2019
ChristineC:
he should get out already. he need to spend more time with his girlfriends.

Let's calm down..

I think it's Sanchez that's gettin the boot though

(1) (2) (3) ... (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.