Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721923 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6684) (6685) (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2019
larride:

Na wetin Dey vex me be that.

They want to turn the club into something else.

Ed wants to turn the club into an to Old Boys Association.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2019
Leyqute:

Then why is he not talking to VDS? We should be making maximum use of that connection. VDS can even help us convince the players in Ajax that we want (if we are able to agree on an amount).

What’s wrong with ED ffs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2019
larride:

Sell Lukaku and keep Rashford and Martial as CF grin

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 11, 2019
larride:

Then why is he not talking to VDS? We should be making maximum use of that connection. VDS can even help us convince the players in Ajax that we want (if we are able to agree on an amount).

What’s wrong with ED ffs.

VDS looks a lot more Ajax than ManUtd....

And the Europa league stuff is just disgraceful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2019
Next season go bloody grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 7:58pm On May 11, 2019
larride:

Na wetin Dey vex me be that.

They want to turn the club into something else.

I prefer a non English man as the DOF..most esp Spanish.. Those guys sabi organize footballing activities
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

VDS looks a lot more Ajax than ManUtd....

And the Europa league stuff is just disgraceful

It doesn’t change the fact that we have a link to him which we can explore. They should be working on that link. A serious CEO would have started talking to VDS about De Ligt, Neres or Ziyach but it seems ED is helpless.

This club need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:08pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Folks don't even understand the kind of problem Sanchez's issue has put the club in grin

The guy is not marketable, age is not on his side again. No club will take such player without him accepting an ernomous pay cut and reduced bonuses ofcourse.
And the guy, popular amongst South American players, doesn't look like he's ready to leave behind the goldmine he's currently sleeping in.

Except the club wants to terminate his contract by paying him off, which ofcourse will be a huge loss.
you type the huge loss to sound like something scary. will they prefer he stay and keep being used as reference when others want to sign contracts with the club? it's just a few pocket rubies to the management. the damage has been done but if no one else show interest in Alexis, let them dash him the money and let him get out.
...and if they need contribution towards the cause, they'd surely get something from my purse undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2019
I don’t think any club would want to buy Sanchez outrightly from us. Our best option is to loan him out. To Italy, Jovi or Frankeinstein, I don’t care. They should just get him outta the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 11, 2019
ChristineC:
you type the huge loss to sound like something scary. will they prefer he stay and keep being used as reference when others want to sign contracts with the club? it's just a few pocket rubies to the management. the damage has been done but if no one else show interest in Alexis, let them dash him the money and let him get out.
...and if they need contribution towards the cause, they'd surely get something from my purse undecided

Well, it's just an unfortunate situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 11, 2019
larride:

It doesn’t change the fact that we have a link to him which we can explore. They should be working on that link. A serious CEO would have started talking to VDS about De Ligt, Neres or Ziyach but it seems ED is helpless.

This club need help.

Ed is tired grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 11, 2019
elrony:
Next season go bloody grin cheesy grin grin

I saw some news about potentially signing Jack Grealish, last I heard that name was from Kagawa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:
So Luke Shaw won Club Player of the Season 2018/2019 cheesy

Which means Ashley Young came 2nd or 3rd or 4th or last! grin grin grin

Shaw that ensured we finished outside top 4.

Once fans and media love a player, he gets hyped.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2019
This thread is more worried about transfers than the club management at Old Trafford.

And everyone more knowledgeable about transfers than ED Woodward

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2019
ChristineC:

grin grin grin you dey quick vex !!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Ed is tired grin

Then he should do the needful and hire good heads to run footie matters while he handles the money activities
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I saw some news about potentially signing Jack Grealish, last I heard that name was from Kagawa.

Him dey ball for villa na... I no know if him head don correct Sha, the guy na stoner grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2019
elampiro:

Ayagayagayayo!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2019
elampiro:
This thread is more worried about transfers than the club management at Old Trafford.

What do you have to say sir? please contribute too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2019
elampiro:

Trust me, when it comes to transfer or anything football related, most people on here are more knowledgeable than ED. The man is clueless.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2019
elampiro:

2nd paragraph, isn't it obvious the guy is clueless?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2019
Leyqute:

Barca and Bayern have both got old boys in important positions, there is nothing wrong with bringing back former players. We can get an experience DoF and get Fletch or Rio to work with the DoF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2019
elampiro:

In your opinion, who should have won it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2019
airmark:

Players like Gagu Balukuta from Burundi tigers, mohammed al Shammari from Petrojet, Ayo Adepoju from Ogbomosho bombers, Temile Obiozor from Bayelsa utd and David Tyavkase (unattached).
As long as it's not Kychokewack, relapsing Belloti and your favourites... We good cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2019
larride:

Trust me, when it comes to transfer or anything football related, most people on here are more knowledgeable than ED. The man is clueless.

Lmao! What do you know about football transfer?

Ed Woodward is an ex-investment banker that have done loads of M&A deals. He is not a novice when it comes to closing deals. It is not his fault that the recruitment side of United have been shiit or for example are you blaming Woodward for signing players that Mou wanted (Fred and Sanchez)?

It is the job of the scouting team and the manager to review targets... Woodward only has to lead the team that work on them deals. Hopefully Woodward will not be the scapegoat when we get a DoF.

Nevertheless, his love for marque signings is worrying but it is understandable as he is also in charge of the business side of the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2019
elrony:

Him dey ball for villa na... I no know if him head don correct Sha, the guy na stoner grin cheesy grin

Like Roy Keane? no problem then cheesy

elrony:

Then he should do the needful and hire good heads to run footie matters while he handles the money activities

The good heads sef na Old Boys Association grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 11, 2019
elampiro:

Hyped? How?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Like Roy Keane? no problem then cheesy
Him dey high well well dey pass out cheesy

The good heads sef na Old Boys Association grin

LMAO grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2019
elampiro:

I agree. Shaw is the reason we didn't make top 4. Ok.

But besides falling over himself during warm-ups, playing for the other team, or constantly crossing the ball to other continents, tell us how Young ensured we had a chance?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 11, 2019
elrony:

Him dey high well well dey pass out cheesy

Wow... I go watch one of him matches then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2019
obainojazz:
As long as it's not Kychokewack, relapsing Belloti and your favourites... We good cool

Those ones are known. Your team deserve players like Ismaila Adeleye of Osun utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2019
It's almost that time of the year where Manchester United will be linked to every soccer player on earth, including the ones at Ikorodu United sad

Huge money about to be made by the British media angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6684) (6685) (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, liveLongNprospa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.