Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796776 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2019
afrodoc2:

Exactly.
Lost his place to LENGLET?
grin grin grin Koulibaly will have De Laurentiis asking us to break the bank, Varane looks settled back in Madrid with the reappointment of Zidane, De Ligt is another one but his stock is so high that I can't possibly see how we get him over our rivals. We really need that defense and Midfield sorted out even more than the RW and CF position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2019
I like Herrera. He respects the Badge and always plays with his Heart for the Team. But I ain't gonna miss him, and I expect Mata to follow him soon as well.

Funnily, I've not given up on Sanchez yet. Though he has been underperforming for the Club, he played the Piano better than his Contributions to the Team so far, but we can't let him go just like that.

We need to hold on to him, Pogba and De Gea. Smalling and Jones are definitely going no where but at least Rojo must be sold as well as Darmian.

Tuanzebe, TFM, Mitchell, Garner, Greenwood, Chong and Gomez should be permanently promoted to the first Team, and shouldn't be loaned out. Board shouldn't buy any Star Players, rather go for raw Talents and nurture it.

United rarely get luck with Star Players..... Falcao, Di Maria and now Sanchez.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2019
patrickmuf:
Ed. wants a rookie in that position, something tells me he doesn't want to relinquish any of his control in the running of the club.

Why didn’t he install himself as coach then?

The guy is a fool if he believes letting qualified people take care of areas they specialize in will make him lose control of the club.

He’s the only constant factor in MU since 2013 and look at how rotten things have gotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2019
Sanchez should be given a chance after disrupting the dressing room with his mammoth wage and impotent performances on the pitch?

LooL. Una try o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2019
grin

The Question is; which mumu Club gonna come for Sanchez?! Except United is lucky to receive bids from from USA and China, cos no ambitious Club in Europe would seek for his Service.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:54pm On May 11, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

The Question is; which mumu Club gonna come for Sanchez?! Except United is lucky to receive bids from from USA and China, cos no ambitious Club in Europe would seek for his Service.

Even USA won't pay him that kind money, he is not Rooney or Beckham that will sell merchandise. China is our only hope.
Sad to see Herrera go cos for all his technical limitations his passion and energy made him a perfect squad player.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 2:55pm On May 11, 2019
patrickmuf:
Umtiti will likely be available and much cheaper but Ed won't look his way.
umtiti is washed my guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 2:58pm On May 11, 2019
Why are we sleeping on 25m Alderweireld??
He and Tuanzebe are enough central defensive reinforcements for me.
We need a left back and a right back too, still for that defence and we don't have unlimited funds.
25m alderweireld is a no brainer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 3:01pm On May 11, 2019
There's the problematic right wing and the holes that may open up in attack with lukaku leaving.
We already needed midfield reinforcements before the depatures of Fellaini and Herrera
Pogba is not nailed on to stay on top of all of this.

Midfield is where we need to splash this cash
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2019
afrodoc2:

Even USA won't pay him that kind money, he is not Rooney or Beckham that will sell merchandise. China is our only hope.
Sad to see Herrera go cos for all his technical limitations his passion and energy made him a perfect squad player.

I felt emotional while watching the Twitter Clip. He's definitely gonna be remembered for his total commitment to the Club and absolute respect for the Batch. Wish him [Herrera] best of Luck.

It's unlikely for any Chinese Club to come for Sanchez either. Except he's released, which is very impossible, Sanchez is going no where. We've got no choice than hoping he comes good, he rediscovers himself and deliver convincingly next Season.

I want him out as the rest of the Fans, but the more I think of it's Possibility the more I realize it is a very slim Chance of him leaving before next Season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2019
Leyqute:
Fletcher..Ferdinand...smh

Even Berbertov is angry he hasn’t been called in and interviewed for the DoF position. SMH

Na wetin Dey vex me be that.

They want to turn the club into something else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2019
larride:

Na wetin Dey vex me be that.

They want to turn the club into something else.
They wan turn the club to ex-players Alumni association

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2019
Lana1:
They wan turn the club to ex-players Alumni association

Where are those Green and Gold scarf when you need them. It seems Ed ambition in life is to ruin this football club.

Very soon, the business side of the club will start taking hit if this downward slope continues. What does Fletcher or Ferdinand knows to be our DoF ffs?

I was arguing with someone on Twitter yesterday and that one was saying we should support whoever they appoint, that those we are saying are established and experienced were once new and inexperienced so we should give them chance. I felt like slapping him from my phone. angry We are Man Utd and not Swansea or Norwich ffs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:43pm On May 11, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Deactivate on top 50k? No na.. I go pay am if at the end of the season man u no make top 4. I like to dey honour bets. But that one no mean say make him dey use the matter disturb me.
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:57pm On May 11, 2019
PietroRick:
Why are we sleeping on 25m Alderweireld??
He and Tuanzebe are enough central defensive reinforcements for me.
We need a left back and a right back too, still for that defence and we don't have unlimited funds.
25m alderweireld is a no brainer.

Toby A is already 30 years old. Not sure thats a good idea considering his wages won't be cheap even at £25m. Plus I think he'll renew at Spurs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2019
Oasis007:

I felt emotional while watching the Twitter Clip. He's definitely gonna be remembered for his total commitment to the Club and absolute respect for the Batch. Wish him [Herrera] best of Luck.

It's unlikely for any Chinese Club to come for Sanchez either. Except he's released, which is very impossible, Sanchez is going no where. We've got no choice than hoping he comes good, he rediscovers himself and deliver convincingly next Season.

I want him out as the rest of the Fans, but the more I think of it's Possibility the more I realize it is a very slim Chance of him leaving before next Season.

What is Sanchez's age?

I believe he has finished playing his best football. His decline started at Arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:16pm On May 11, 2019
MRTA7:

Toby A is already 30 years old. Not sure thats a good idea considering his wages won't be cheap even at £25m. Plus I think he'll renew at Spurs.

Another potential geriatric that might fall off the cliff immediately we sign him. I like Aldeweireld but we have been scammed too many times with these 29-30yr olds, and its better we go with younger players and plan long term.

Rather than think short term all the time and keep coming up short we should think long term and buy players that will get better and be here for years. This might mean sacrificing 1 season or even 2 but in the long run will be the best for the club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:37pm On May 11, 2019
Oasis007:

on the contrary, there's no reason Alexis can't be released, in fact there's no reason he shouldn't be released if nothing comes in for him near the close of the transfer window.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 11, 2019
patrickmuf:
grin grin grin Koulibaly will have De Laurentiis asking us to break the bank, Varane looks settled back in Madrid with the reappointment of Zidane, De Ligt is another one but his stock is so high that I can't possibly see how we get him over our rivals. We really need that defense and Midfield sorted out even more than the RW and CF position.

De Ligt rejected the club's offer according to reports, and i also found out that Mino Riola is his agent, which ultimately makes things worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Folks don't even understand the kind of problem Sanchez's issue has put the club in grin

The guy is not marketable, age is not on his side again. No club will take such player without him accepting an ernomous pay cut and reduced bonuses ofcourse.
And the guy, popular amongst South American players, doesn't look like he's ready to leave behind the goldmine he's currently sleeping in.

Except the club wants to terminate his contract by paying him off, which ofcourse will be a huge loss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

De Ligt rejected the club's offer according to reports, and i also found out that Mino Riola is his agent, which ultimately makes things worse.
What does it take to change agent? I'll think most of his clients will opt out of any deal with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
PietroRick:
umtiti is washed my guy
Just like that? He is still young oh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2019
larride:

I will still keep Rashford both that Martial ehn angry

They just gave him a new improved contract this season which means money isn’t the problem. Man is just lazy. I’m hearing Juve are interested in him, let him go to Seria A and enjoy himself. I hear they have some very tasty delicacy and beautiful babes. He can knock himself out over there.

Martial has the quality to be a world beater, but his attitude will be his undoing if he doesn't deal with it.

I really don't want him to leave, but with the way things are going and Ole's continuous emphasis on passionate and hardworking players, the possibility is very high.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 11, 2019
patrickmuf:
What does it take to change agent? I'll think most of his clients will opt out of any deal with him.

I don't know how the changing agent stuff works, but it might not be as easy as it seems. Especially with young players who usually have their fathers or whole family involved in their footballing career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2019
patrickmuf:
Just like that? He is still young oh!

Umtiti looks like a potential scam biko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2019
So Luke Shaw won Club Player of the Season 2018/2019 cheesy

Which means Ashley Young came 2nd or 3rd or 4th or last! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:
So Luke Shaw won Club Player of the Season 2018/2019 cheesy

Which means Ashley Young came 2nd or 3rd or 4th or last! grin grin grin
From the start of the season I knew and wanted Luke Shaw to win it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I don't know how the changing agent stuff works, but it might not be as easy as it seems. Especially with young players who usually have their fathers or whole family involved in their footballing career.
We are really not making the most of VDS position as CEO of Ajax...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2019
patrickmuf:

I wanted to say this but it seems Ed as usually is clueless. How can we have a legend in charge on that team and we can even negotiate a better deals than others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
Odunharry:

He played very well at that LB position, I hope others step up next season to make it a memorable one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
patrickmuf:

Well, that's all on Ed.... Players like Ziyech and Neres should have been talked too by now.

1 Like

Odunharry:

He played very well at that LB position, I hope others step up next season to make it a memorable one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, YoungB1a(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.