Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8707510 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
patrickmuf:
Juventus are a big club, they preferred Sarri after moves to get Poch didn't materialize. Mou used to be the peak of the bunch but not anymore.
And don't use trophies as a weapon to knock down Poch because we have seen Sarri who was trophyless before joining Chelsea win the Europa league and was close to winning the Caraboa cup if not for the stupidity of Kepa. If and when Poch joins the likes of Madrid, Juventus, Bayern etc he will win a handful, he has age on his side.
Just typing long Epistles. I wonder who will even try to compare Mourinho and Poch. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
nitrogen:
Manchester United transfer rumours (very long list) cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11065/11743186/manchester-united-transfer-rumours

This list says we’re battling Real Madrid to sign Mo Salah for 180 million pounds grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lmao, it's okay. That's your opinion. If you really watched Tottenham during AVB and redknapp's tenure and you still said this thing then I'm short of words.

You can believe what you want to believe. You people said worse about Sarri, he changed clubs and has his first trophy already. He'll win many many more at Juve.

I know must of you just started talking about how Poch hasn't won trophies bla bla because people wanted him instead of Ole. Last last everyone will be calling for the sack of Ole and we'll see the manager they'll say they want. Sebi na here we go all gather dey.
For the love of Manchester united football club, wish Ole Gunnar Solskjaer well. Why would anyone want us to do badly next season so that they can sack the Manager and he can come online to brag about how the board should have appointed Poch instead of Ole. Poch will have his chance with other bigger clubs in the future, this is Ole's time,let us give him a chance.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the Manager of Manchester united, I am 100% behind him, I don't care what Poch or other managers do in their respective clubs. I want Manchester united to be great again, hopefully Ole will take us there.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
melodyogonna:

Just typing long Epistles. I wonder who will even try to compare Mourinho and Poch. SMH
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
When's our pre season camp officially kicking off?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Leyqute:

This list says we’re battling Real Madrid to sign Mo Salah for 180 million pounds grin grin

Just imagine the trash cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
GloryIsaac:

This isn't new to any longtime United fan on this forum, what really matters is the source. Most of these news sites just do it to get clicks and of course, more money.

Imagine Barca and Madrid being interested in Rashford cheesy grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

But trust me, Rashford actually wants more money, reason he hasn't accepted the new offer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Leyqute:

Very comprehensive list!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Lmao! i mean a link from SkySports as you initially posted According to SkySports, not The Sun and their lies.

Barcelona and Madrid want Rashford, and you're taking The Sun serious undecided

So Skysports that reported the news in their transfer center is not credible too?That's a screenshot from Skysports transfer center..Go there and check it out for yourself bro..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy

But trust me, Rashford actually wants more money, reason he hasn't accepted the new offer.

Definitely, every player wants more money, what matters is if the board will cave into his demands.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
CrystalTiger:

So Skysports that reported the news in their transfer center is not credible too?That's a screenshot from Skysports transfer center..Go there and check it out for yourself bro..

SkySports clearly reported it as 'Transfer rumors' from around the globe, and they were careful enough to put the sources actually reporting it.

In other words, they aren't the ones reporting it, they make sure to put words like 'according to L'equipe, according to The Sun'.

I've been following SkySports transfer news and that's why i wanted you to give me a link of where they actually reported that Rashford wants 350k and Maguire wants 300k or so.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
CrystalTiger

SkySports take responsibility when the news is from their correspondents, whereas also make sure to cite the source of other unconfirmed news.

So when rumors are shown here, care to show the source, and not just write According to SkySports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
SkySports no be your everyday blog wey dey very irresponsible undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Tvegas:
MY TAKE ON POGBA

In as much as we expect Pogba to respect his contract, keeping him at all cost shows we are weak. In the past no one was above the club,players were allowed to leave if they wanted to leave and that tradition should remain so.

Even when Pogba was happy,posting all sorts of hairstyles he isnt guaranteed to be consistent 100% game after game. Imagine if he isnt happy,he will mess up the dressing room. I dont have any issue with Pogba but going public to speak like that doesnt show respect for the club. The fans may never forgive him. This same guy was supported by many against mourhino,but after Mourhino was booted out what did we get from him?

I will suggest we sell Pogba for £120million. Use the money to bring in Fernandez,ndidi and rabiot. There is nothing bad about rebuilding from scratch,no one should expect miracles in 1 year. But between 2 to 3 years we can be back at the top depending on the tough decisions we make today.
this was what we got from him. maybe others should step up a little. if we are selling the better players and hoping for miracles, well we dey here.

isn't it obvious that the money realised wouldn't be reinvested?
Old Trafford had some leaky sections as at March last year, by September they were yet to be fixed. go and check out the disabled stand any time there's a game late night, you will SYH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Pogba is good sha!

I hope we don't loose him. I can still remember the game below, it was Pogba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0zt-e-KaU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
footiemaniac:
For the love of Manchester united football club, wish Ole Gunnar Solskjaer well. Why would anyone want us to do badly next season so that they can sack the Manager and he can come online to brag about how the board should have appointed Poch instead of Ole. Poch will have his chance with other bigger clubs in the future, this is Ole's time,let us give him a chance.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the Manager of Manchester united, I am 100% behind him, I don't care what Poch or other managers do in their respective clubs. I want Manchester united to be great again, hopefully Ole will take us there.

For real you think I don't wish United well. You think I won't be really happy if United blows everyone's mind next season. I'll instantly fall in love with Ole and know I've been wrong along. That's the way it is.

And if everything turns out the way I'm predicting it would, you think I'll come here to brag I said it in the past. What do you think I'll gain by that?

I only type what I feel on here. Seriously, I was really sad when I heard Ole was appointed. And all I say here is just how I feel. Seriously I've said it since I'll support Ole to change things at United.. I'm a United fan and I cannot change that. It's too late to start supporting another club. If we like make we relegate I'll still me a Man Utd fan.

But that doesn't mean I'll not make my reservations about Ole known when the topic about who the right manager for Man Utd would be.

Do you know what scares me the most. I projected how terrible this next season might be but I'm seeing something worse. The things I think might go wrong do not even seem to be the problem now. I was thinking about the Style of play, choice of players in the transfer window and things like that. But I didn't know the big players would want out, and no one wants to come in. Herrera, Pogba, Lukaku, Degea. These are our best players. I even have a feeling Rashford is on his way to betray us.

The uncertainty around the club is too much and I think the choice of manager worsened it. No one knows how Ole's career will turn out. Most of these players that we're looking to sign are not even sure what tactics we really play. So they are stalling the transfer till another big club comes for them. I Don tire sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
ChristineC:
this was what we got from him. maybe others should step up a little. if we are selling the better players and hoping for miracles, well we dey here.

Old Trafford had some leaky sections as at March last year, by September they were yet to be fixed. go and check out the disabled stand any time there's a game late night, you will SYH.

This is why I was laughing when some guys were saying Pogba is the problem of Man Utd. I don't know what we'd have done without Pogba last season.

But if Pogba's mind is bent on leaving, the club has no option than to sell. You wouldn't want to see a rebellious and angry Pogba play for Man Utd next season. This is the best time we can get like €150m from selling him. He might go for €90m next summer.

The problem I have with Ole and the board is that they'll likely get one average and overpriced English player to replace him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
POGBA EST INTRANSFERRIBLE

*in Spanish accent*

Guess that settles that. I just hope OGS has enough ideas to make the team NOT revolve around him.

Fred is going to get lots of games next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Definitely, every player wants more money, what matters is if the board will cave into his demands.

I think Rashford hasn’t put pen to paper because he wants to be assured that he’ll play up top and not be shunted to the wings.

That’s what I think. Money might be involved too, though, but not the 300k being quoted in the press.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Where we're were

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
ChristineC:

But...but...but... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
nitrogen:
Pogba is good sha!

I hope we don't loose him. I can still remember the game below, it was Pogba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0zt-e-KaU

Pogba is good, buy more good players so we can have more creative outlets , mba! We bought him for world record fee so he will solve all our midfield and attack problem cheesy cheesy grin

We want turn one man team cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Leyqute:
POGBA EST INTRANSFERRIBLE

*in Spanish accent*

Guess that settles that. I just hope OGS has enough ideas to make the team NOT revolve around him.

Fred is going to get lots of games next season.

As long as that improves us no wahala. I don't see why we can't get more quality players while we have Pogba.

We dey forbid to better pass City?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Leyqute:

Yeah. Saw the video. grin At first was irritated but the beat grew on me.

The club had a horrible season last season but that doesn’t mean the next season will be horrible too. Doesn’t mean we will win the league either.

The point be say na Sidon look mode I dey. I don buy another mouka foam join sef.

BEANS BEANS BEANS!!!

Hope say na original Mouka foam you buy oo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ManBeast: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Khaytunechi:
Where we're were
Then, Lukaku came and hit the ball once but his first touch took the ball back to Congo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Khaytunechi:
Where we're were

Young and lingard came the next day and still could not hit the tree after trying all day.

They still laffed hard and left grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin Ed don dhey sense

Manchester United have had a bid rising to £50m rejected by Crystal Palace for right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Sky Sports News understands.

It is understood the bid was worth an initial £35m, with additional payments totalling to £15m.
Palace are understood not to be happy with the structure of the proposed deal, but it is believed they would accept an offer of between £45m and £50m up front for the England U21 international
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
grin Ed don dhey sense

Crystal Palace must be mad....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Leyqute:

I think Rashford hasn’t put pen to paper because he wants to be assured that he’ll play up top and not be shunted to the wings.

That’s what I think. Money might be involved too, though, but not the 300k being quoted in the press.

He can play up top in Derby County na...

Which kind wahala be this? angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
grin Ed don dhey sense

Las las e go come down to 25m grin and them go beg us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
codedguy1:

Las las e go come down to 25m grin and them go beg us.

No mind dem nii

elrony:

Crystal Palace must mad....

I swear down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
codedguy1:

Hope say na original Mouka foam you buy oo grin

Ultra original. Seat belt follow am come sef. grin

Na Elrony recommend me the dealer. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.