Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8706233 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:
If we can get 3 out of Ndidi, Rabiot, Tielemans, Bruno Fernandes in that midfield we are sorted, and Pogba can be sold.
Add a RB and a CB and we should be good for the season.

I highly doubt United will go for Ndidi, Ndombele and Co. But with Rabiot, Bruno Fernandes and our current midfield, that should be good to an extent.

I'm still pained that Bailly hasn't succeeded in locking down that CB spot alongside Lindelof, hopefully United will fork out for the 100m for Koulibaly (though 100m is too much for a defender).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Manchester United have had a bid rising to £50m rejected by Crystal Palace for right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Sky Sports News understands.

It is understood the bid was worth an initial £35m, with additional payments totalling to £15m.

Palace are understood not to be happy with the structure of the proposed deal, but it is believed they would accept an offer of between £45m and £50m up front for the England U21 international.

Although Wan-Bissaka favours a move to Old Trafford, he has not put in a transfer request or agitated for the switch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I highly doubt United will go for Ndidi, Ndombele and Co. But with Rabiot, Bruno Fernandes and our current midfield, that should be good to an extent.

I'm still pained that Bailly hasn't succeeded in locking down that CB spot alongside Lindelof, hopefully United will fork out for the 100m for Koulibaly (though 100m is too much for a defender).

Rabiot at LCM and Bruno Fernandes at RCM would be good, especially with an energetic CDM.

Why do you think we won’t go for Ndidi or Ndombele.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

That’s Daily Fail bro.

I wouldn't put it past Ed Woodward.

Club that should be happy to receive any interest in Pogba is forming like Pogba is so important to them commercially
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Ibime:

I wouldn't put it past Ed Woodward.

Club that should be happy to receive any interest in Pogba is forming like Pogba is so important to them commercially

Lol was talking about the source.
If it’s just about Wayward there is no limit to the depth of his stupidity.
He is majorly responsible for United’s problems over the last 6 years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Tielemans is another good option.

We need more technical players in midfield.
We should be going for the likes of those 4 I mentioned and Tielemans.
Get 3 those guys in if Pogba is leaving, and even if he stays we need at least 2 of those guys.

Not really sold on Ndombele yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

Rabiot at LCM and Bruno Fernandes at RCM would be good, especially with an energetic CDM.

Why do you think we won’t go for Ndidi or Ndombele.

McTominay might be that CDM we're searching for.

Ndidi is an African, hurts to say, but i sternly believe that plays a role in who the club goes for. Bailly's transfer was more of a Mourinho thing, whereas OGS isn't just Mourinho lol.

Ndombele on the other hand will stifle McTominay's development, and it's pretty clear that the club wants to go back to young British talent, talk more a talent from its own academy.

I'll love to see Ndidi or Ndombele at this club but the odds are low considering the conditions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

Tielemans is another good option.

We need more technical players in midfield.
We should be going for the likes of those 4 I mentioned and Tielemans.
Get 3 those guys in if Pogba is leaving, and even if he stays we need at least 2 of those guys.

Not really sold on Ndombele yet.

The way i see it, Rabiot, Bruno alongside Longstaff are the midfielders Ed might bring in.

Pogba's case is disrupting but since OGS has made it clear that he's a key part of his plans, he's most likely not leaving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Roberto Martinez: “Romelu Lukaku and Manchester United need to find the right solution for both parties. If United and Rom are happy with a change, it will be a matter of finding the right club and challenge for Rom.” [Sky]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Diogo Dalot: "We all have different opinions but, overall, I think it was a very good season to settle in, start to know the club, know the league, know the atmosphere and now there is no excuse for next season - my goal is to make right-back my own."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Crystal Palace have rejected a bid of £50m from Manchester United for Aaron Wan-Bissaka, according to Sky sources.

Palace are unhappy with the structure of the bid, which would be an initial £35m plus £15m in add-ons for the 21-year-old right-back.

It is understood Palace would accept a straight £50m bid from United for Wan Bissaka.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Forget it we're not going for Rabiot. I understand he won't cost any transfer fees if we go for him, but we haven't had any agreement with him or his agent yet after many weeks. If we were considering him as an option, we would have concluded that deal since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2019
eph12:
Forget it we're not going for Rabiot. I understand he won't cost any transfer fees if we go for him, but we haven't had any agreement with him or his agent yet after many weeks. If we were considering him as an option, we would have concluded that deal since

As if you don’t know Ed. undecided

That man has an active PR team that churn out names the fans will love to hear while acting as if he’s making moves meanwhile he’s not making any moves.

You just wait and let another club start negotiations with Rabiot and you will start seeing strong links with Utd meanwhile nothing is happening.

I have seen through Ed and his PR deception.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Romelu Lukaku

#SummerIsHere

Big Rom don trim small grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:
If we can get 3 out of Ndidi, Rabiot, Tielemans, Bruno Fernandes in that midfield we are sorted, and Pogba can be sold.
Add a RB and a CB and we should be good for the season.

Ed is still treating chronic glaucoma, Doc na so the sickness dey severe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2019
eph12:

See it is now clear to everybody now that Ed is useless. When I named him Wayward it was for a reason.

What we are discussing is the players we SHOULD go for not the players we WILL go for.

Left to Ed he will just buy James, Longstaff, Bale.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
hahaha

Alexis Sanchez don dey score and assist for Chile.

grin grin grin

God airpus!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2019
larride:

As if you don’t know Ed. undecided

That man has an active PR team that churn out names the fans will love to hear while acting as if he’s making moves meanwhile he’s not making any moves.

You just wait and let another club start negotiations with Rabiot and you will start seeing strong links with Utd meanwhile nothing is happening.

I have seen through Ed and his PR deception.
The guy is a scam artist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2019
elrony:

Ed is still treating chronic glaucoma, Doc na so the sickness dey severe?

Glaucoma can cause blindness. You sure say Ed dey see so?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
City ready to pay Atlético Madrid 70m release clause for Rodri while we are still negotiating with Bruno Fernandes since last year.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

See it is now clear to everybody now that Ed is useless. When I named him Wayward it was for a reason.

What we are discussing is the players we SHOULD go for not the players we WILL go for.

Left to Ed he will just buy James, Longstaff, Bale.
LOL
We need to contract skimpled to offer special prayers for this club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
West Ham are asking for Martial and 60m for Issa Diop grin

They know we have a clueless CEO and board so they are playing hanky panky with us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

Glaucoma can cause blindness. You sure say Ed dey see so?

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
larride:

They know we have a clueless CEO and board so they are playing hanky panky with us.
Go to France, go to Holland, pick talents there, dem no gree undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
larride:

I heard that and I started laughing.

They are asking for money plus a French SENIOR international FORWARD so they can give us a French JUNIOR international DEFENDER.

You no see Ed life for outside?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
larride:

Just look at this trash angry

£60m is already too much for Diop, and the scammers want to collect Anthony Martial too... they should f**k off with their Diop.

This is exactly the kind of nonsense Manchester United has to face in every transfer window.

See Madrid was able to get Jovic for £52.4m, but if it's United, you'll hear stuff like "The striker is currently valued at £80m by his club" angry angry

Meanwhile, Benfica will still collect £10.5m from that £52.4m, which means he was sold at £41.9m.
But it's Diop that's worth £60m.. they should f**k off abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
All this wailings and naggings,Gaaad
I just tire mehn !!! cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Just look at this trash angry

£60m is already too much for Diop, and the scammers want to collect Anthony Martial too... they should f**k off with their Diop.

This is exactly the kind of nonsense Manchester United has to face in every transfer window.

See Madrid was able to get Jovic for £52.4m, but if it's United, you'll hear stuff like "The striker is currently valued at £80m by his club" angry angry

Meanwhile, Benfica will still collect £10.5m from that £52.4m, which means he was sold at £41.9m.
But it's Diop that's worth £60m.. they should f**k off abeg.

Na only English teams dey ni? Why can’t we look elsewhere? Have you seen Rodri stats? The one City want to sign?

Why can’t we look elsewhere? We signed Dalot, Lindelof, Bailly with less stress. What exactly are they paying our scouts for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Rumors; Rom has officially informed United Hierarchy that he wants to leave in this TW. Also Mata has renewed his Contract - signed 3yrs Contract.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

I heard that and I started laughing.

They are asking for money plus a French SENIOR international FORWARD so they can give us a French JUNIOR international DEFENDER.

You no see Ed life for outside?

The matter tire me bros. See City with a very solid midfield are already in advance negotiation to buy Rodri from Atlético Madrid but we that have dearth of talent in midfield are finding it hard to get things done.

I heard Mata has been offered a new one year contract with option of an extension.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oasis007:
Rumors; Rom has officially informed United Hierarchy that he wants to leave in this TW. Also Mata has renewed his Contract - signed 3yrs Contract.

shocked

3yrs contract? embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
larride:

Na only English teams dey ni? Why can’t we look elsewhere? Have you seen Rodri stats? The one City want to sign?

Why can’t we look elsewhere? We signed Dalot, Lindelof, Bailly with less stress. What exactly are they paying our scouts for?

The scouting network is another thing entirely, but it's not just English teams that are looking to scam the club... it's more like a £40m player is immediately valued at £70m once United are interested.

And Champions League effect too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: segzysexy(m), melodyogonna(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.