Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8788499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) (7008) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
nitrogen:

But it wasn't complete overhaul for them. They try to bring in a few players every transfer window.

We should stop screaming 'complete overhaul'. It doesn't make sense because it will take sometime for them to gel, and as soon as you start seeing some progress, the best of them will try to leave. And business-wise, you will spend close to 500m to overhaul. You think money grows on trees?

The board and Woodward have been doing their best, we have bought players that managers have asked for. When the ask becomes unreasonable, what do you want them to do?

We just need to to check the style of any manager we wanna go for, ensure it's someone that will gradually work towards winning trophies, play good football, and bring out the quality in the players.

Let's be realistic, people.
you said we should use same players that came 2nd na. Which one be overhaul again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
GloryIsaac:
From 2-0 to 2-2 for Spurs.... No need saying much.

Kane should pls score for sake of FPL smiley

Please say much let's understand o.
I'll love to see what score United will come out with when they visit Emirates and Ethiad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Itsmedozie:
let's assume we sack ole and employ pep

pep plays a 4-3-3

who would start?

De gae
wan_bisakka--maguire--lindelof--shaw
Tominay--matic--pogba
james--martial--rashford

except you know another starting lineup pep will use ...correct me

but if pep uses the above will they win matches ?

if not

stop criticizing ole then smiley

Ole has been in charge of United since December last year. If Pep had been in charge of United since last year, that's not the kind of line up we'd have.

Stop making it look like we just hired Ole last month. He saw that squad and said he was satisfied with it. And you all supported the decision and said it was a direction in the right part. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
ChristineC:
Nothing special about this Pepe. Just another winger.
The guy is just another shakushaku merchant. Yet Swissh will be running that his mouth to be bashing Hazard for the same thing on Chelsea's thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
ChristoBam:

Ole has been in charge of United since December last year. If Pep had been in charge of United since last year, that's not the kind of line up we'd have.

Stop making it look like we just hired Ole last month. He saw that squad and said he was satisfied with it. And you all supported the decision and said it was a direction in the right part. Smh.
did Mourinho complain about the board not backing him up?

if yes

do you think the board will back pep up?

if you don't see what ole is doing
your blind

1st match (we used Chelsea to wipe out ass)
2nd match(Pogba had a brain fart)
3rd match(Lindelof and rashford and de gae had brain farts)
4th match (Lindelof and rashford and Pogba were just having brain farts up and down)

three names are constant (lindelof, rashford, Pogba)

do you see any of ole's signings?

then draw your conclusion

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lana1:
The guy is just another shakushaku merchant. Yet Swissh will be running that his mouth to be bashing Hazard for the same thing on Chelsea's thread.

People are now saying he's a low budget Gervinho. Na only dribble and running, with shitty end products grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Liverpool and City's front 3 and to some extent Arsenal's front 3 is why i always screamyearn cheesy for good strikers that score almost every week.

Not frauds like Rashford that will score once in 10 games.

If Salah and Mane were as useless as Rashford, Liverpool wont be the force they are today.
If RVP, Hernandez and Rooney were useless in 2012/13 like Rashford is today we would not have won the league that year.

The defence and midfield can be average but once you have reliable strikers, ur problem is half solved.
This is why i can never rate a striker who constantly goes more than 2 games(at least) without scoring. Cant rate one who needs 2 chances to score one goal either.

We need to get rid of this Rashford. And if we are being realistic, unless proven otherwise, Martial too.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
timay:

People are now saying he's a low budget Gervinho. Na only dribble and running, with shitty end products grin
At least he dribbled Van Dijj last week. Great achievement for him grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lana1:
Liverpool and City's front 3 and to some extent Arsenal's front 3 is why i always screamyearn cheesy for good strikers that score almost every week.

If Salah and Mane were as useless as Rashford, Liverpool wont be the force they are today.
If RVP, Hernandez and Rooney were useless in 2012/13 like Rashford is today we would not have won the league that year.

The defence and midfield can be average but once you have reliable strikers, ur problem is half solved.
This is why i can never rate a striker who constantly goes more than 2 games(at least) without scoring. Cant rate one who needs 2 chances to score one goal either.

We need to get rid of this Rashford. And if we are being realistic, unless proven otherwise, Martial too.

God bless you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Itsmedozie:

if yes

your blind

4th match (Lindelof and rashford and Pogba were just having brain farts up and down)

The board only refused to back Mourinho up only for just one summer. And that is after mourinho had spent about 400 million on 11 players in previous transfer windows. And you still have the guts to say the board didn't back Mourinho up lmao.

And as for the new signings, I won't talk much about them for now. But it's people like you that make trolling sweet for our rivals. I remember when we first signed the same Pogba, Lukaku and bailly especially. The noise all over was resounding. It was as if we were building the prime team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Itsmedozie:

if yes

your blind

So until Ole signs a full season squad (23players), he should be absolved of any blame that emanates from poor result and style of play?..

Did Pep sign Fernandinho, David Silva, Aguero or even the current Sterling that's beasting?..Did Rodgers sign Ndidi, Chillwell, Vardy, Madison, Perreira, Barnes, Evans for them to be able to be stringing meaningful passes together?..

Did he see any Ole signings?..Clap for yourself bros..

Someone that should have been made Chief Press Secretary to Ed..Mtchew..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
We play Leicester next. God safe us. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Itsmedozie:

if yes

your blind

your defense is making OLE's supporters sad. Do more bro.

Ps: I'm not for sacking OLE.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by seankafor(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Oh mehn laliga is becoming hot and unpredictable these days oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
nitrogen:

Don't mind them o. Buy buy buy everytime. Offload, like say Naso e easy.

Same players finished with 81 points two seasons ago, Ole used same players to win consecutive games, but today they are shyte.

Fact is, we need a new manager, one that can get the best out of the players we have. Of course, he is allowed to sign a couple of players. But, trust me, this team can make top 4 easily.

Today, from the whole starting eleven that finished 81 points two seasons ago, only DeGea people said is good to be retained. Fans and press have finished Man United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
CrystalTiger:

So until Ole signs a full season squad (23players), he should be absolved of any blame that emanates from poor result and style of play?..

Did Pep sign Fernandinho, David Silva, Aguero or even the current Sterling that's beasting?..Did Rodgers sign Ndidi, Chillwell, Vardy, Madison, Perreira, Barnes, Evans for them to be able to be stringing meaningful passes together?..

Did he see any Ole signings?..Clap for yourself bros..

Someone that should have been made Chief Press Secretary to Ed..Mtchew..
did ole sign tominay, martial,Shaw etc that has performed so far
next time your reasoning abeg think with your head

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
ChristoBam:

The board only refused to back Mourinho up only for just one summer. And that is after mourinho had spent about 400 million on 11 players in previous transfer windows. And you still have the guts to say the board didn't back Mourinho up lmao.

And as for the new signings, I won't talk much about them for now. But it's people like you that make trolling sweet for our rivals. I remember when we first signed the same Pogba, Lukaku and bailly especially. The noise all over was resounding. It was as if we were building the prime team.

NIGGA I am making reference to last summer and this summer

even 500milla no dey enough to rebuild this shyte team

abeg reason well na sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Itsmedozie:

did ole sign tominay, martial,Shaw etc that has performed so far
next time your reasoning abeg think with your head

Is it the same shaw dat has been criticized heavily even this season or another one?

Martial dat is yet to pick form since Van gaal's tenure ended ehn..

SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Oooooooohhh oboooooiiiiiiy mumu talk just full everywhere grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lana1:

Anthony Martial will get no less than 17 goals in the league if he's played in CF all through the season.
Marcus Rashford will get around 12 in all competition. Don't put them in the same bracket at all.
If Ole is any serious, he'd rather play Pogba as false 9 if Rashford is the only available player for No. 9.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
See as arsenal play Tottenham, who were only playing Counter-attack football.
Reason why I don't want poch, OGS na him disciple.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
ChristineC:

Anthony Martial will get no less than 17 goals in the league if he's played in CF all through the season.
Marcus Rashford will get around 12 in all competition. Don't put them in the same bracket at all.
If Ole is any serious, he'd rather play Pogba as false 9 if Rashford is the only available player for No. 9.
make we bet say martial go score less that 15 goals all competition?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
odizeey:
make we bet say martial go score less that 15 goals all competition?
??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
seankafor:
Oh mehn laliga is becoming hot and unpredictable these days oo
My broda na Messi dey make am one team league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
No Lukaku alert?? cheesy

meanwhile bale saving zidane's a$$, same player he wanted gone at all cost.

The manager is not always right, we should've kept smalling. and lindelof should just fvck off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Liverpool and City look like the only elite teams in Europe. UCL might just stay in England for a few years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
We should've just signed bale on loan, since we didn't plan on signing any RW.

His experience would've helped.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
weedtaker:
See as arsenal play Tottenham, who were only playing Counter-attack football.

Reason why I don't want poch, OGS na him disciple.

Most teams go to Emirates to play counter attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
ChristoBam:

Most teams go to Emirates to play counter attack.
Lol, bcuz arsenal are what again? of course the PL is made up of 16teams that are not simply on arsenals level, so its expected that most teams will go there to counter attack.

I just surprise say UCL finalists na one of them. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
thorrvik55:

Is it the same shaw dat has been criticized heavily even this season or another one?

Martial dat is yet to pick form since Van gaal's tenure ended ehn..

SMH
criticized by me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2019
NL MU thread:

[img]https://media1./images/18bab747dfb494a1f758c2d776cc78a3/tenor.gif?itemid=7292075[/img]

Na me be that guy wey dey serve himself grin

I cannot come and go and kill myself. Onto da next one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Waiting for Pogba’s intl break interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) (7008) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.