Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721164 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7536) (7537) (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Unlimited22:

You, good sir, are a werey grin grin

Eph12 is a stockbroker. grin

eph12:

I'll strangle you

Like you strangled Burnley. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
Beat you say wetin happen? We be men, last last, na beer...Ole takes majority of the blame, Rashford is injured courtesy of his mismanagement, Pogba too as well as McTominay...He has either overplayed them or rushed them back from injuries.

It doesn't sound bad until you realize he let Lukaku, Sanchez, Fellaini and Herrera go without replacement...I no get strength to continue this bants, Ole should come out and ask for support from the board or be ready to take the blame.
And i agree with you 100%.

Regardless of our opinions here, one thing we have all agreed on 100% is that we needed replacements for the players that left and i even said that we cant afford to sell anyone else because the squad was already thin as it is.
This is what i saw when i said Ole should be sacked if he doesn't force the board into buying few players this January and you said today "i'm anti-Ole and tomorrow i'm pro-Ole".

I was going to point out earlier during the day that we might not win because we haven't beaten Burnley in a few years at OT. We always beat them at Turf Moor but not at OT. But i decided to keep quiet before people say i was looking for an easy way out after defending Ole.

Anyhow, no vex for the yabbings. Na small play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2020
diggz:

How marketteee? cheesy cheesy
Mr Joseph stay your lane o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:03am On Jan 23, 2020
All dis kiss and make up na shalaye. undecided

From dis small yabbings i don know say two of Una na don dada, so anytime I need daily bread I go just Cc una. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:19am On Jan 23, 2020
weedtaker:
All dis kiss and make up na shalaye. undecided

From dis small yabbings i don know say two of Una na don dada, so anytime I need daily bread I go just Cc una. cheesy

Shatttap dia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXy58JrBeSY

eph12:

Mr Joseph stay your lane o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Clueless MVP

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oluwaseunara247: 1:33am On Jan 23, 2020
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkW6Ruc1-tKYXL2HUG0nEUSnXcJio5Dd2Qc0XO2YBOMpAA3w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Dear respondent,

I'm Olúwaṣeun Àgbàtọ́ an HND 2 student of the department of Mass Communication, School of Liberal Studies, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba Lagos.

I am presently undergoing a research on *Influence of Naira Marley's Songs on Nigerian Youths*.

I will very much appreciate your participation in this study by your response to these questions.

Please note that whatever information you provide will be strictly confidential and anonymous. Thank you.

To participate, Kindly click on this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkW6Ruc1-tKYXL2HUG0nEUSnXcJio5Dd2Qc0XO2YBOMpAA3w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:40am On Jan 23, 2020
I go show later like speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RskEk_JpkNo

See you soon b1tches!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:19am On Jan 23, 2020
If you like, buy 11 players, superstars, and have OGS manage them, na still the same result we should continue to expect. 34 points in 24 EPL games Isa ridiculous one, we need to do away with this man. Gary, Roy and Ferdinand are not helping matters, they keep coming on air to say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 5:30am On Jan 23, 2020
airmark:

On Manchester Stock Exchange floor.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
Just to remind y'all that this boy was never wrong. cheesy
mumu ordinary gif your brain can't do and you trolling just to gain likes...apoda
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2020
sod09:
mumu ordinary gif your brain can't do and you trolling just to gain likes...apoda
It is now clear to me that you're a big fat fool. I see why you were so easy for SARS to bully now. Instead of you to build your confidence, you're developing headache on someone's choice to share two important screenshots in a clip. SODICK OMO ODE cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:53am On Jan 23, 2020
Pataki:
grin

There is more to life than trolling on a faceless thread son.

Go out and experience that. Challenge yourself, do something you have never done before son. I have just challenged myself to a marathon competition this May.

You have nothing to gain in being a cyber-nuisance. Goodnight.
Lana's life revolve around Nairaland and a slaughterhouse in Ibadan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Just incase the last explicit content I posted wasn't enough, Afrodoc2 and host, get your vaseline and tissue, choke on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PgObr9Blc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Afrodoc2: Hey bruh, can we log into our account now?

Oasis007:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2020
airmark:

Eph12, the Father Mbaka for the scummies, more anointing.
them call person Ephesus. does he look like a joke to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:19am On Jan 23, 2020
Wetin happen Last night

That mugu still dey Manu??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
It is now clear to me that you're a big fat fool. I see why you were so easy for SARS to bully now. Instead of you to build your confidence, you're developing headache on someone's choice to share two important screenshots in a clip. SODICK OMO ODE cheesy
Vegetable when the boy was asked who's your favourite club what was the reply.
Ashwin you can't troll with out trying so hard you went for screen shots yet you failed. Mumulabi the deactivate merchant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2020
I pray for 3 more defeats of this level so that the clueless OGS can go. To be honest this guy hasn't improved any of the players. United has gone 10 years backward under him. No direction in our plays....look at Lampard and Arteta, despite losing we could see what they are trying to create, the playing style, tactics and all.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ORIJIN201(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Lana1 and Patrickmuf fighting

What we saw:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wman(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Omo shocked

See civil war for here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
You're still clowning, everyone except you can see you for who you are...When you feel like, you have a go at Ole but when others do, you complain...I have clearly stated here that Martial needs to improve, he is far from the finished product but still, he is not the worst of the lot but from the commentary here, even before your worthless self jumped in, Elampiro was on his case.

Neutrals or near neutrals here have had a go at Daniel James, Pereira and the likes, I have seen seasoned monikers here have a go at De Gea, Maguire and lately, folks are beginning to call out Wan-Bissaka just as other have blamed Ole for not replacing the players he let go but no, you take it upon yourself to troll. Now, pray tell, how does it feel criticizing Lampard after his team drew yesterday? Wouldn't your worthless self have taken a draw today?

We have had chances to close the gap on Chelsea but on each occasion we flop but no, we should not utter a word because we are not you who has the rights, reserved to criticize today and support tomorrow...Boy, you're simply mad...
I've noticed it about him. Baba can criticize but others can't. E go dey form one thing Wen I no know.

Let peace just reign abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2020
The transfer window is almost closed, we're still where we were.

Our last 15 goals has been scored by only the strikers(Rashy, Martial and Greenwood). Why can't we just get in a midfielder that can get us goals and assists from time to time too na? Which kind market we buy with this OGS/Ed combo like this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2020
odizeey:

I've noticed it about him. Baba can criticize but others can't. E go dey form one thing Wen I no know.

Let peace just reign abeg.
Everyone is guilty of this. All of us including me. Me and Patrick have had some words about AWB and Martial sef. Its part of the game

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2020
elampiro:
The season we have finished best or periods we had a run of good results/clean sheets were when Smalling and Jones were fit together for a long time. One certain period it was Jones and Rojo. But after spending on defenders, we concede cheap goals. DDG is also not helping matters.
The difference was DDG, not Smalling and Jones combo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:

Everyone is guilty of this. All of us including me. Me and Patrick have had some words about AWB and Martial sef. Its part of the game
Hmmm.
Any how sha.
Las las, I give up on all three signings. They are all scam. I can't defend nonsense again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Ole has declared it openly that he needs quality signings.
So over to the board now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2020
odizeey:

Hmmm.
Any how sha.
Las las, I give up on all three signings. They are all scam. I can't defend nonsense again.
They're not all scam. The system and the management is the scam. I'm even afraid that we'll buy new players and call them scam after 2-3 months
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2020
chrisley024:
Ole has declared it openly that he needs quality signings.
So over to the board now

Going the Mou way now? grin

cc Leyqute
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Don't worry, Ole will win big soon and we will all forget about these moments lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2020
kokanepyramid:
them call person Ephesus. does he look like a joke to you?
This one don find him voice. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7536) (7537) (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.