Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720673 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7537) (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Someday we will have the discussion on who sanction 80m for Maguire.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2020
larride:

Going the Mou way now? grin

cc Leyqute
Ya, at least no one will blame him here if nothing came at the end of the TW .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2020
odizeey:

I've noticed it about him. Baba can criticize but others can't. E go dey form one thing Wen I no know.

Let peace just reign abeg.
So you are indirectly calling Lana1 the Citadel/Airmark of this thread? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2020
We have conceded the highest number of set piece goals in the league - 9.

We barely score from set piece. Even Maguire has forgotten how to head the ball at Leicester.

That Zonal marking we are using during set piece is obviously not working. I believe something needs to be done.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2020
"You know, when you play Burnley, in the Premier league, and they put their strongest team out, you know you've gone places. It means they respect us, and teams start to respect Man United coming here."

- Ole

Who will volunteer to go to Manchester for us pls. angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2020
chrisley024:
The difference was DDG, not Smalling and Jones combo

Not exactly. Even under SAF last two seasons, the dou held their own in some FA cup fixtures and other fixtures where Vidic and Ferdinand could have collapsed under pressure. We had a better run with them when Bailly injured. Before then we thought Bailly was so good. It is unfortunate Jones injury did not allow the partnership to develop

DDG is poor in some aspect of goalkeeping which is commanding the box and dealing with crosses. May be Smalling and Jones knew that all along. It is unfortunate now that DDG has regressed in some other areas he was perfect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2020
Since Ole became permanent manager, we have lost more games than we have won.

Won - 11
Lost - 12

It’s well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2020
9jamyHome:
I pray for 3 more defeats of this level so that the clueless OGS can go. To be honest this guy hasn't improved any of the players. United has gone 10 years backward under him. No direction in our plays....look at Lampard and Arteta, despite losing we could see what they are trying to create, the playing style, tactics and all.

Tagging Lampard in a sentence like this can cost you your life on this street oo. Guy be careful, na because I like you I dey warn you.

Lana.... I come in peace grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2020
larride:
"You know, when you play Burnley, in the Premier league, and they put their strongest team out, you know you've gone places. It means they respect us, and teams start to respect Man United coming here."

- Ole

Please don't tell me he actually said this? shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2020
larride:

Won - 11
Lost - 12

It’s well

Did you get this from whoscored or wholost?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2020
codedguy1:

grin

He is correct bro. Since Ole took over as full time manager, his record is Win11, Draw 9, Loss12. Collected 42 out of a possible 96 points. We love Ole so much. The team is really really improving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2020
9jamyHome:
I pray for 3 more defeats of this level so that the clueless OGS can go. To be honest this guy hasn't improved any of the players. United has gone 10 years backward under him. No direction in our plays....look at Lampard and Arteta, despite losing we could see what they are trying to create, the playing style, tactics and all.
Are you sure about lampard?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Swissh:

He is correct bro. Since Ole took over as full time manager, his record is Win11, Draw 9, Loss12. Collected 42 out of a possible 96 points. We love Ole so much. The team is really really improving.

Who told you I doubted the stats. I just wanted to confirm where he got it from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2020
codedguy1:

Please don't tell me he actually said this? shocked shocked

He did. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2020
sod09:
Vegetable when the boy was asked who's your favourite club what was the reply.
Ashwin you can't troll with out trying so hard you went for screen shots yet you failed. Mumulabi the deactivate merchant
You can't think, that's your problem Sodick, in that video I needed just two lines and I used them. If you don't understand the thought process, it's not my fault Sodick. Work on your thinking ability and confidence, you never can tell, you fit jam SARS again

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2020
codedguy1:

grin

Who lost grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2020
larride:

Won - 11
Lost - 12

It’s well
awww sorry bro.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2020
chrisley024:
Ya, at least no one will blame him here if nothing came at the end of the TW .

He can’t escape it. He will be throughly blamed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Martial.

This phool got the ball in the 18 yard-box yesterday and instead of controlling the ball and shooting, he started accelerating.

Like, for the love of God! The net is right there in front of you. Just shoot. Where the hell was he running to? What kinda fvckery is this??

Gosh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2020
larride:

- Ole

Preferably a sniper. As he Dey yarn rubbish make dem shoot him mouth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Leyqute:
Martial.

This phool got the ball in the 18 yard-box yesterday and instead of controlling the ball and shooting, he started accelerating.

Like, for the love of God! The net is right there in front of you. Just shoot. Where the hell was he running to? What kinda fvckery is this??

Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:
The transfer window is almost closed, we're still where we were.

Our last 15 goals has been scored by only the strikers(Rashy, Martial and Greenwood). Why can't we just get in a midfielder that can get us goals and assists from time to time too na? Which kind market we buy with this OGS/Ed combo like this?
And some are saying ogs is just managing things. He's smart and all. Thunder fire am. To me, he's as evil as the glazer gang. Mourinho is a far better person than he is. Useless man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
You can't think, that's your problem Sodick, in that video I needed just two lines and I used them. If you don't understand the thought process, it's not my fault Sodick. Work on your thinking ability and confidence, you never can tell, you fit jam SARS again
MUMU....2 baseless lines the boy was asked a question what was his answer.
apoda is trying so hard to revenge deactivating his account by the scummies.
So mumulabi deactivated and thought of a name to scare the scummies and he came up with bikeman grin grin
You are a full blown vegetable aka efo tete

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:

They're not all scam. The system and the management is the scam. I'm even afraid that we'll buy new players and call them scam after 2-3 months
The board doesn't play this ball with them na.
Except you say there are more forces at play that we cannot see.
I know there are medical issues are there and other ills, but who Sabi ball go play am.

I'm tired. Na we dey scam ourselves last last.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Patrickmufc yoh get bad mouth o. Lana1 you sef sabi yab person

But una sabi who get fault for that e-gidigbo? Na Ed Woody and those Glazers. Dem don Dey mismanage this team since 2013, buying rubbish players and making management mistakes.

Squad is thin, squad is thin, everybody is injured, but Bruno Fernandes, wey go watch Man U v Liverpool from the stands, still Dey carry keke napep from Lisbon to Manchester.

“Ha, Harland is almost done. He spoke with Olé bla bla bla”. He just got a hatrkxk for Dortmund.

“We’re looking for one or two additions” but it’s January 20 and nobody is coming in.

Una see the fvckery at this club? I blame Olé, I blame Ed, I blame the board, I blame the Glazers, I blame the medical team, the physios and I won’t exclude the useless bunch we parade as players on the pitch- except Greenwood and other youngies.

What United needs is a revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2020
DJ Ekpa Diggz nack me that “do you want a revolution “ song by Kirk Franklin.

I Dey vex

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2020
larride:

- Ole

Imagine what Ole is saying. It is obvious he has lost it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Leyqute:

But una sabi who get fault for that e-gidigbo? Na Ed Woody and those Glazers. Dem don Dey mismanage this team since 2013, buying rubbish players and making management mistakes.

Squad is thin, squad is thin, everybody is injured, but Bruno Fernandes, wey go watch Man U v Liverpool from the stands, still Dey carry keke napep from Lisbon to Manchester.

“Ha, Harland is almost done. He spoke with Olé bla bla bla”. He just got a hatrkxk for Dortmund.

“We’re looking for one or two additions” but it’s January 20 and nobody is coming in.

Una see the fvckery at this club? I blame Olé, I blame Ed, I blame the board, I blame the Glazers, I blame the medical team, the physios and I won’t exclude the useless bunch we parade as players on the pitch- except Greenwood and other youngies.

I think the board has actually tried when it comes to funding transfers however, they have gotten it wrong in two aspects;

1. No long term strategic plan.
It is because of this that we conveniently moved from Fergie (Who was good at adjusting the team to suite the demands of the game) to Moyes who believes in long balls then to Van Gaal who is a possession based coach and then to Mourinho who is a defensive/counter attacking coach and now, to Ole who rather surrenders possession so his team can counter. Our decision on who to appoint as coach shouldn't just be based on which big name is available but the pattern of play we want to adopt in the long run.

2. Wages of players.
We are finding it difficult to offload players who are surplus to requirement because eof their high wages. They're way too many average players here earning far above what their talents should originally fetch them if they played for any of our rivals. Imagine if Martial, Rashford, Shaw, Maguire and the likes were earning between £50,000 - 80,000 weekly, they'd have worked harder to get to the level where they can confidently negotiate an increment but that's not the case now, Martial is playing like Martial but EARNING Mbappe level wages, just as Maguire is serving us trash but earning Van Dijk level wages. Even if it were you, you won't see the need to put in more effort...

We need football men running the footballing side of things in the club. I can't support the call for Ed Woodward to be sacked completely because on the business side, he's done a fantastic job but he has to leave the football side to someone more experienced and grounded in the operation of a football club...

Meanwhile, where is Darmian?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Leyqute:

Only the fans can start this revolution. Don't buy merchandise, don't go to stadium. Unfollow all Social media accounts.
If not, they'll keep doing nonsense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2020
odizeey:

The board doesn't play this ball with them na.
Except you say there are more forces at play that we cannot see.
I know there are medical issues are there and other ills, but who Sabi ball go play am.

I'm tired. Na we dey scam ourselves last last.

Not every player fits into every team. This should be considered when buying players.

For a long time, we have not improved the midfield, including the wings, especially RW. Football is not magic. If the management can't identify good fits for those roles, there will be problems such as what we've been having. Maguire back in Leicester will be a god but now people say he's a scam lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
If I had known that Lukaku won't be replaced, I wouldn't have supported his sale. People are leaving in midfield and attack but nobody's coming in. This is a phucking disgrace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7537) (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), MrJaay(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.