Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722311 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) (7544) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
Imagine what Ole is saying. It is obvious he has lost it.

It’s not that bad. He says this is our first home defeat since August. We are improving. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
sod09:
MUMU....2 baseless lines the boy was asked a question what was his answer.
apoda is trying so hard to revenge deactivating his account by the scummies.
So mumulabi deactivated and thought of a name to scare the scummies and he came up with bikeman grin grin
You are a full blown vegetable aka efo tete
I needed just two scenes in a clip, you say make i post the whole video. Who did this to you Sodick embarassed I thought you're foolish Sodick but it looks like your entire brain has been used for diabolical activities. See how you saying incoherent nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Leyqute:
Martial.

This phool got the ball in the 18 yard-box yesterday and instead of controlling the ball and shooting, he started accelerating.

Like, for the love of God! The net is right there in front of you. Just shoot. Where the hell was he running to? What kinda fvckery is this??

Gosh!
Something light for the pain my G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSg4ySN_354
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:
If I had known that Lukaku won't be replaced, I wouldn't have supported his sale. People are leaving in midfield and attack but nobody's coming in. This is a phucking disgrace
Be like say AG talk something about "If I had known" here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n6PP_At3BY

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
Be like say AG talk something about "If I had known" here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n6PP_At3BY
E be like you want us to continue this party on your thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
I needed just two scenes in a clip, you say make i post the whole video. Who did this to you Sodick embarassed I thought you're foolish Sodick but it looks like your entire brain has been used for diabolical activities. See how you saying incoherent nonsense
says the oku aparo walking, i'm asking you again dullard what was the boy reply?
MUMULABI
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
It is now clear to me that you're a big fat fool. I see why you were so easy for SARS to bully now. Instead of you to build your confidence, you're developing headache on someone's choice to share two important screenshots in a clip. SODICK OMO ODE cheesy

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
I think the board has actually tried when it comes to funding transfers however, they have gotten it wrong in two aspects;

1. No long term strategic plan.
It is because of this that we conveniently moved from Fergie (Who was good at adjusting the team to suite the demands of the game) to Moyes who believes in long balls then to Van Gaal who is a possession based coach and then to Mourinho who is a defensive/counter attacking coach and now, to Ole who rather surrenders possession so his team can counter. Our decision on who to appoint as coach shouldn't just be based on which big name is available but the pattern of play we want to adopt in the long run.

2. Wages of players.
We are finding it difficult to offload players who are surplus to requirement because eof their high wages. They're way too many average players here earning far above what their talents should originally fetch them if they played for any of our rivals. Imagine if Martial, Rashford, Shaw, Maguire and the likes were earning between £50,000 - 80,000 weekly, they'd have worked harder to get to the level where they can confidently negotiate an increment but that's not the case now, Martial is playing like Martial but EARNING Mbappe level wages, just as Maguire is serving us trash but earning Van Dijk level wages. Even if it were you, you won't see the need to put in more effort...

We need football men running the footballing side of things in the club. I can't support the call for Ed Woodward to be sacked completely because on the business side, he's done a fantastic job but he has to leave the football side to someone more experienced and grounded in the operation of a football club...

Meanwhile, where is Darmian?

Is Darmian still a Man Utd player? I think he’s been sold.

What about the medical department ?

The board make knee-jerk, reactionary decisions. Doesn’t seem as if any of them are football people. They keep doing the wrong things.

I didn’t see a solid plan in place after Fergie left. Doesn’t look like there’s one now.

After Mourinho was sacked, they announced that they’d get a Football Director or so. Look where we are now. These guys haven’t a clue what they’re doing. That’s the truth.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
odizeey:

Only the fans can start this revolution. Don't buy merchandise, don't go to stadium. Unfollow all Social media accounts.
If not, they'll keep doing nonsense.

Thank God some people left OT yesterday. If ticket sales fall, they’ll start thinking right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
kokanepyramid:
them call person Ephesus. does he look like a joke to you?

Eph12 grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
You can't think, that's your problem Sodick, in that video I needed just two lines and I used them. If you don't understand the thought process, it's not my fault Sodick. Work on your thinking ability and confidence, you never can tell, you fit jam SARS again

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
I don dey find am ooo, let me just pip you first I go shut down this place.
eph12:

This one don find him voice. Nonsense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:

Not every player fits into every team. This should be considered when buying players.

For a long time, we have not improved the midfield, including the wings, especially RW. Football is not magic. If the management can't identify good fits for those roles, there will be problems such as what we've been having. Maguire back in Leicester will be a god but now people say he's a scam lol.

So you guys have all these problems, but would carry your kwarshiokor stomachs to troll on Chelsea thread. Scummies.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:
If I had known that Lukaku won't be replaced, I wouldn't have supported his sale. People are leaving in midfield and attack but nobody's coming in. This is a phucking disgrace
Wouldn't have changed anything sha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
I think the board has actually tried when it comes to funding transfers however, they have gotten it wrong in two aspects;

1. No long term strategic plan.
It is because of this that we conveniently moved from Fergie (Who was good at adjusting the team to suite the demands of the game) to Moyes who believes in long balls then to Van Gaal who is a possession based coach and then to Mourinho who is a defensive/counter attacking coach and now, to Ole who rather surrenders possession so his team can counter. Our decision on who to appoint as coach shouldn't just be based on which big name is available but the pattern of play we want to adopt in the long run.

2. Wages of players.
We are finding it difficult to offload players who are surplus to requirement because eof their high wages. They're way too many average players here earning far above what their talents should originally fetch them if they played for any of our rivals. Imagine if Martial, Rashford, Shaw, Maguire and the likes were earning between £50,000 - 80,000 weekly, they'd have worked harder to get to the level where they can confidently negotiate an increment but that's not the case now, Martial is playing like Martial but EARNING Mbappe level wages, just as Maguire is serving us trash but earning Van Dijk level wages. Even if it were you, you won't see the need to put in more effort...

We need football men running the footballing side of things in the club. I can't support the call for Ed Woodward to be sacked completely because on the business side, he's done a fantastic job but he has to leave the football side to someone more experienced and grounded in the operation of a football club...

Meanwhile, where is Darmian?
@bold, this is the most disturbing part, they earn what top players in Mardid, Barca, etc. earn but serve us Everton performance every week.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
chrisley024:
Wouldn't have changed anything sha grin
At least wit Rashford out, Martial can play the wings and Lukaku can squeeze out some goals. Right now, if Martial does not score, Greenwood does not start, nobody is getting us those goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kodded(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:

If I had known FC grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
sod09:
says the oku aparo walking, i'm asking you again dullard what was the boy reply?
MUMULABI
Sodick, oya go back to my post and correlate it to the situation on ground. I'm sure you'll get it if you calm down. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oasis007 the OAP trying to view the thread with his account

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
Sodick, oya go back to my post and correlate it to the situation on ground. I'm sure you'll get it if you calm down. cheesy
apoda answer the question,abi you wan deactivate again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
sod09:
apoda answer the question,abi you wan deactivate again
Mhen, you're a dunce. No redemption for you. Where's that expert guy again, you lots need to roll better cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
BikeMan:
Mhen, you're a dunce. No redemption for you. Where's that expert guy again, you lots need to roll better cheesy
bla bla like a lunatic, no wonder scummies left you alone to your stupidity
MUMULABI sef wan troll......veggies grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin

Dear Pro-Poch..... I deeply regret, and thus retract, all my contrary views. Henceforth, I believe the way forward for our ailing Club is getting rid of the Cancer (OGS) before it goes beyond Solution.

I would not mind replacing the Dolt with Ajax Coach, however if the ONLY available Option is Poch, so be it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Leyqute:

Thank God some people left OT yesterday. If ticket sales fall, they’ll start thinking right.

Never thought it will come to a point where fans will start leaving at the 80th min.

Those diehard OT fans are beginning to lose hope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
We are selling our players to Inter and Inter are refusing just loan deal for one of their players.

The result of a badly run club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:

Not every player fits into every team. This should be considered when buying players.

For a long time, we have not improved the midfield, including the wings, especially RW. Football is not magic. If the management can't identify good fits for those roles, there will be problems such as what we've been having. Maguire back in Leicester will be a god but now people say he's a scam lol.
You no lie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Leyqute:

Sure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
eph12:

At least wit Rashford out, Martial can play the wings and Lukaku can squeeze out some goals. Right now, if Martial does not score, Greenwood does not start, nobody is getting us those goals
I meant the no support wouldn't have stopped the sale

Let's see what they'll get in the next few days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
larride:
We are selling our players to Inter and Inter are refusing just loan deal for one of their players.

The result of a badly run club.
Can't the English fans pressure the club that they don't want the guys at the ownership?
Na dem Sabi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
larride:

Never thought it will come to a point where fans will start leaving at the 80th min.

Those diehard OT fans are beginning to lose hope.

Maybe that’s what it’ll take. We’ve been clueless for the last 8 years. We’re suffering the consequences now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Leyqute:

Maybe that’s what it’ll take. We’ve been clueless for the last 8 years. We’re suffering the consequences now.

Truth is, I don’t see the Glazers doing away with Ed. He’s a good business man and he’s making them lots of profit.

What the fans should be demanding for is a total restructuring that will take away the footballing decisions from Ed and give someone who totally understand the sport.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) (7544) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.